Prager University Update: If it’s socially acceptable for people to identify as a different gender, would the same logic apply to choosing a different race? Aldo asks students at UCLA what they think and whether there’s a double standard when it comes to “blackface” vs. “woman-face.”
Officer Tatum Update: Zuby is a rapper, podcaster, author, and outspoken critic of political correctness.
- Zuby: Rapper Who Became UK’s Top Female Weightlifter Exposes Transgender Sports & Other Woke Lunacy
- Zuby on the Politics of Transgenderism
This has got to be one of the funniest and yet saddest things I have seen yet. Bruce Jenner aside.
Here is the raw interview that “outed” Miss Dolezal:
Some Relevant Tweets & Commentary:
One commentator on Reddit notes:
- Its pretty funny until you get to the part where it starts to look like all of the hate crimes supposedly committed against her over the past decade were probably manufactured by her to stir shit up. Then we’re in mental illness territory.
In another comment via my LiveLeak account, one person noted:
- So in a world where a man can become a woman and a white woman can become a black woman does that mean there really isn’t racism and sexism. Change your race , change your sex…
HotAir points out the obvious as well:
- Dolezal, meanwhile, diminishes the seriousness of civil rights for blacks by suggesting that being black is as easy as changing your hair and hitting the tanning bed more often.
I posted the following in the comment section of Gay Patriot:
This theme of the Left destroying any foundation for grievances to be held against any minority or small grouping of people/person’s is picked up as well by Steven Crowder:
Gay Patriot is on the same page as well, noting the “fluidity” of these “protected” classes:
I have been pointing this out for years, with the thanks to an author who wrote well on this topic of illiberal liberalism. Here is the idea in a nut shell that is expressed in his books:
In other words… there are all these new “rights,” special rights — if you will — making “equal under the law” a thing of the past… thus, you have all these interest groups and new protections clashing. And they will eat each-other. But like I have said for years as well, this frustration of “Utopia Lost” makes the Left violent. Get ready, it will be a bumpy ride.
My prediction… just like with people who have GID (gender identity disorder), she may commit suicide, as, they do not find fulfillment for what they are trying to fill. I hope — instead — she finds some real Christian friends to hold her accountable and writes a book in a couple years… a great testimony on where our natural self brings us. OR, we will have a sad sideshow of the depths of self-delusion and “coming-out” of yet a new frontier of the craziness of leftist ideals.
- “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool” ~ Richard P. Feynman.
Take note as well that she perpetuated in many places that she had a black son (which was her brother adopted by her parents), and her dad.
Click the hashtag for more hilarity!
(VIDEOS) SNL Skits, Colbert Report, Chappell… and the like ~ CLICK HERE