Some other recent uploads via Armstrong and Getty confirm this craziness:
Armstrong & Getty Show from May 20th (part one) and from May 21st (part two), 2021: “teaching history is now a hate incident“.
A CA high school teacher has been suspended after students complained about the use of Nazi flags during an English lesson about propaganda. Raj Rai from the San Juan Unified School District joined Armstrong & Getty to explain the circumstance that lead to the suspension. (See more at the isolated post/podcast at ARMSTRONG & GETTY)
In an excellent Armstrong and Getty Show, audio of Seth Rogan as well as a refutation of critical race theory by Allen Guelzo on Fox News’ Martha MacCallum:
- Allen Guelzo joined The Story with Martha MacCallum on Fox News to discuss the dangers of using critical race theory in school curriculums. Dr. Allen Guelzo is a visiting scholar in The Heritage Foundation’s Simon Center for American Studies and a Princeton University professor and acclaimed scholar of American history. (YOUTUBE)
In an excellent article from CITY JOURNAL entitled “The Wokest Place on Earth“. Dennis Prager is flummoxed at the disgusting and immoral actions by Disney Corp. During the monologue Prager cannot remember the law professor he interviewed, Amy Wax is her name. (I have the interview HERE) The article she and Larry Alexander wrote is entitled: “Paying the price for breakdown of the country’s bourgeois culture” (PHILEDELPHIA ENQUIRER). An article regarding the response to Amy can be found at INDEPENDANT WOMEN’S FORUM (IWF).
I just wish to say I nor my wife have ever been a Disney fan… we view it as a cult in discussion between us. I have no idea why, however, now I have the urge to be evangelistic about others not liking Disney as well.
SIDE NOTE: the picture for the video is via BLAZING CAT FUR, a site BTW I love. Thanks BCF!
The POST MILLENNIAL has a follow up to Disney’s response. Here is the Tweet by Christopher Rufo they commented on (with Mr Rufo’s additions – click to enlarge):
MR. RUFO’S COUNTER
Firstly, at the very end of this upload, Maryam Qudrat, a parent who called out the teacher union’s almost fascistic obsession with race mentions they are trying to create a race war. Thomas Sowell as well mentions this in a 2013 National Review article: “Early Skirmishes in a Race War”
Larry Elder discusses the latest regarding Cecily Myart-Cruz, president of United Teachers Los Angeles (UTLA), L.A.’s largest teachers union. This woman is a radical Marxist. She pushed the self-admitted Marxist organization Black Lives Matter onto teachers and children. She has close ties to Bernie Sanders, and is really a racist at heart.
(Remember, you can change the quality of the video in the settings icon)
This is really FASCISM proper. Dennis Prager explains:
Here is a good short noting of the above via FREEDOM WIRE:
Other Resources used for this upload are as follows:
- LA teachers’ union refuses to budge on school reopenings: ‘Structural racism’ (FOX NEWS)
- Black Parents Plan School Reopening Rally After Teachers Union Claims White, Rich People Are Behind Push To Reopen (DAILY WIRE)
- Afghan-American mom slams ‘racist’ LA teachers union for asking her ethnicity when she pushed to reopen schools – after they said only ‘white wealthy parents’ want children to return classrooms (DAILY MAIL)
- South LA parents say they want schools to reopen, disagree with UTLA president’s remarks (FOX 11 LOS ANGELES | YOUTUBE VIDEO)
- Mom accuses UTLA of conducting racial opposition research on parents pushing for in-person classes (FOX 11 LOS ANGELES VIDEO)
- Black parents slam Los Angeles teachers’ union boss for blaming push to reopen on white, wealthy parents (POST MILLENNIAL)
- ‘Propagating structural racism’: LA teachers union head blasts state’s school reopening plan — and ‘white, wealthy parents’ for rushing return (THE BLAZE)
- Lee Ohanian: Inflation Is the Cruelest Tax (THE LARRY ELDER SHOW YOUTUBE)
Of course the guy that voted for a Communist in 1976 over Jimmy Carter is all in with Cultural Marxism:
Nick Searcy responds:
POWERLINE uses the embarrassment angle to mention a few things, the following being one:
- BETS? Over/Under bets? I think Biden will last until no later than Nov. 11th of 2021, probably 6-months, and then step down. Then his socialist VP takes over the Presidency. (RPT November 8th, 2020)
But 6-months is a safe bet — 3-and-a-half- years seems like the number — in political and Christian time at least. This is what Dems really want. They worship the “Liberal Trinity,” race-class-gender — and Harris is their current idol. Why did they change the 25th Amendment? Making it easier to remove a sitting President? I think Trump will win on this as well (emphasis added):
Yep. And yep… not only have the Democrats done everything they claim Republicans have (colluding with China, using quid-pro-quo against Ukraine, having criminal children, etc), this is yet another “told-ya-so” moment coming down the turn-pike.
Dennis Prager reads about a Flagstaff (Arizona) librarian fired for wanting to keep politics out of official business at the library. Here is an article where a similar excerpt to what Prager was reading can be found:
Take note I add some older audio to this newer story. Adding in some article headlines as well for affect. How endemic is this cultural brainwash? See this other upload of mine to get a taste: “The Cultural Marxist Brainwash Exemplified”
I heard about the “Twitterverse” not even allowing a story by the NEW YORK POST to grace their site. When I got home I tried it. And sure enough, the story would not post. So I tried it again early this morning… nope:
I just tried it again this evening. HUGH HEWITT in his first hour played Tucker Carlson and then the President… I also include a call from Detective Tom – as – he asks good questions as usual.
The real story now as well is the idea that Twitter and Facebook can control what they feel is a hoax and what is genuine news. As the NEW YORK POST reasonably asks: “If ‘unreliable’ is the issue, why did social media never block anti-Trump stories?” Indeed… they continue:
The New York Post has published two bombshell stories that raise more questions over whether Joe Biden abused his power as the vice president of the United States for the financial benefit of his family. It’s a made-for-TV tale of foreign business dealings, money, corruption, and power – and the social media gods really, really don’t want you to read it.
What once was the start of healthy debate is now just as often a catalyst for personal and professional destruction. “The mob” is out to cancel anyone who crosses it. Paris Dennard describes the problem and offers a solution.
BTW, I do not believe the theory proffered by Tucker about rich people covering their growing wealth: “Rich Get Poorer | Poor Get Richer (+More Mantras Destroyed)” I assume Tucker was using the rhetoric of the Left…. “if you believe this [the the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer], what is the motive of the rich funding your violence?“
The rage mob doesn’t care about justice, no matter what they scream. They want blood. So with the encouragement of our leaders, they unleashed violence on Louisville. They set fires and destroyed businesses. Then, to the surprise of no one, they opened fire on the police.
Armstrong and Getty go read from a Wall Street Journal opinion article regarding the “cancelling” (erasing of) history by Democrats. The articles title is “BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, ‘PERSON OF CONCERN’ — D.C. ALSO PROPOSES TO CANCEL WASHINGTON AND JEFFERSON”