On her way to becoming the CEO of Levi Strauss, Jennifer Sey resigned after facing severe backlash for speaking her mind. As a mom of four, she criticized school lockdowns and remote learning for children during COVID. Jennifer went from an influential executive to an enemy overnight and walked away from a potential $1 million severance. Now, she dedicates her life to freely speaking the truth in defense of children and fighting against the lies society tells us to believe.
Glenn Loury and John McWhorter talk with Mark Goldblatt about the mistaken epistemological premises of wokeism, which prioritizes subjective experience over objective fact.
The following is with a hat-tip to and an “adding to” Mark Goldblatt’s book, “I Feel, Therefore I Am: The Triumph of Woke Subjectivism“ (New York, N.Y.: Bombardier Books, 2022), 40-43.
I will be adding links and graphics to the post… the graphic is linked to a larger one upon clicking it.
THOMAS SOWELL DEBUNKS LIES ABOUT BLACK EDUCATION
THE ORIGIN OF THE LEFT’S WAR ON WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA
UPDATED VIDEO below… it is an old primer (1969) on the American Communists by G. Edward Griffin seeing the opportunity to separate and divide the nation. (Just like “intersectionality“.) Related to Dr. Lindsay’s speech I uploaded over a month ago.
Title of the speech is “Woke, a culture war against Europe” — this conference was organized by the “Identity and Democracy Foundation”
One should go through my posts from long ago that connect with the above speech:
- Karl Marx: 1st To Suggest Political Genocide On Massive Order
- The Bible Assumes Private Property and Business Ownership
Also a paper [really an opening to a debate with a co-worker] on Rousseau:
Also, a quick response by Lindsay a while back:
[CRT = Critical Race Theory]
James Lindsey was asked on his TWITTER the following:
- What is your primary beef with CRT? Please be specific.
James Lindsey responded with the picture:
More Deadly Than War
G. Edward Griffin
Just two commentaries I enjoyed and wanted to share.
Nauseating Woke Lectures Are Masquerading As Ads: Gutfeld
Gutfeld mentions Gillette (see my past posts on that topic HERE and HERE)… to wit I use Jeremy’s Razors now. I have tried both the 6-blade and the 5-blade versions. I suggest the 6-blade for face people (it is a unique design that stays sharp)… I like the 5-blade because I shave my head as well as my face (less space between the blades for the bumpy head.
- “So how did this happen? Well, all these nauseating lectures are now masquerading as ads, are the colleges churning out too many useless women’s study grads, so they end up in companies demanding tampons in men’s rooms and jockstraps in the women’s? Hmm. They view buyers as insects: stupid, gross, easily manipulated, someone to be punished, not celebrated.”
- TRANS Sports Illustrated Model? Kim Petras Cover | Pseudo-Intellectual with Lauren Chen | 5/17/23 (Video: BLAZETV)
- Woke Sports Illustrated Gets SLAMMED For Putting Transgender Model On Cover Of Swimsuit Edition (Video: SPORTS WARS)
- Sports Illustrated DESTROYED For Using Trans Woman On Cover Of Swimsuit Edition! (Video: THE QUARTERING)
Watters: Elon Musk Speaks For All Of Us
- “Now, everybody won’t be able to make enough money to speak freely. Okay, I accept that. So, we need to take the mob out, get our voices back and Elon speaks for all of us”
This week the left is trying to cancel Elon Musk for anti-semitism. In a tweet, Musk compared George Soros to supervillain Magneto. Apparently, this isn’t allowed because Soros is a Holocaust survivor.
JUMP TO UPDATED VIDEO INTERVIEW
Dennis Prager first reads from a year-old article about Jennifer Sey’s predicament (PART ONE), then he has her on to interview her (the below video is part 2). Jennifer’s book is:
- Levi’s Unbuttoned: The Woke Mob Took My Job but Gave Me My Voice (AMAZON | ALL SEASONS PRESS [publisher])
- Levi Strauss “Canned” Jennifer Sey Over Her Opinions on Opening Schools (Feb 15, 2022)
Mrs. Sey’s SUBSTACK can be found here: SEY EVERYTHING
Here are more interviews and articles if interested in more. I highly recommend the 1st source from the FEDERALIST RADIO HOUR:
- Jennifer Sey On the Plight of The Politically Homeless In 2022 (November 4, 2022)
- Jennifer Sey on the Courage to Stand Against ‘Wokeism’ (EPOCH TIMES | January 13, 2023)
- Levi’s President Jennifer Sey Joins Tucker to Talk About Refusing to Stay Silent on COVID Restrictions (TUCKER CARLSON | February 15, 2022)
- Former Levi’s Top Exec Reveals How Woke Mobs Took Over Corporations (NEW YORK POST | October 24, 2022)
- Michele’s First Repeat Guest, Jennifer Sey, On Leaving Levi’s and Making Waves (SIDELINE SANITY WITH MICHELE TAFOYA | August 31, 2022)
- This Silent Majority Showed Up in A Decisive Manner: Jennifer Sey (LAURA INGRAHAM | February 18, 2022)
- Executive Shares Why She Walked Away from Woke Culture | Will Cain Podcast (FOX NEWS | November 21, 2022)
- Cancel Culture with Jennifer Sey | Phil in the Blanks Podcast (DR. PHIL | July 9, 2022)
UPDATE: Vivek Ramaswamy Interviews Jennifer Sey
In this episode, Vivek Ramaswamy and Jennifer Sey engage in a thought-provoking conversation about the definition and potential dangers of “woke” culture, particularly in relation to free speech and corporate America. Jennifer Sey, a former executive who left her job after expressing an unpopular opinion on school closures, shares her personal experiences navigating the world of wokeness. They discuss the impact of wokeness on various aspects of society, including the creation of hostile work environments, censorship, and the importance of maintaining apolitical spaces in a diverse democracy.
Jennifer Anne Sey is a former artistic gymnast, author, and business executive born in 1969. She has an impressive athletic background, having been a seven-time member of the U.S. Women’s National Team and winning the 1986 U.S. Women’s All-Around National Championship. Sey also represented the U.S. in international competitions such as the 1985 Women’s World Championships and the 1986 Goodwill Games. After retiring from gymnastics, Sey transitioned to the business world, where she has had a successful career.
music (2021) (More at YouTube song)
The Left tries to blame Republicans for many things, many of which backfire constantly. Here is one example… the Handmaid’s Tale. They try to paint the religious right as the villain in that dystopian story, however, the Left loves dystopian terms.
- “chest-feeding” instead of “breast feeding”… we get terms like “uterus havers” and “menstruators” instead of “woman”… we get the term “birthing bodies” instead of “pregnant woman” or “expectant mother”. Even the term “mother” itself is thrown out the door in this “re-orientation” of language. As a result, you have masses of women who are forced to silently accept this new corpus of terminology in which they themselves as women no longer exist. There is no upside for women in losing the words they need to talk about their bodies, their needs and their rights. (REDDIT)
- US President Biden’s $6 trillion federal-budget proposal has attracted flak after it omitted the term pregnant mothers with “birthing people,” sparking condemnation with respect to the gender inclusivity, as well as among the women. The administration’s Maternal Health Guidance in the 2022 fiscal year budget included a public health document that addressed efforts to “reduce maternal mortality rates and end race-based disparities in maternal mortality.” (REPUBLIC WORLD)
- Women’s March referred to female members of parliament as ‘menstruators’ (DAILY MAIL)
- Australian National University’s latest “gender-inclusive handbook” instructs staff to use only “parent-inclusive language” when discussing labor, delivery and post-partum care, including replacing words like “breast-feeding” with “chest-feeding” and swapping “breast milk” for “chest milk” or “human milk” to avoid offending the…er, anomalously gendered. The guidelines also suggest replacing “mother” and “father” with “gestational” and “nongestational” parent. While the handbook notes that the vast majority of people idetify as “mothers” and fathers” “using these terms alone to describe parenthood excludes those who do not identify with gender-binaries.” (MRCTV)
Based Black Mother Calls Out White & Black Liberals For Trying To Racially Brainwash Her Kids
Black mother denounces ethnic studies curriculum in Minnesota: “I see why you white proponents of this bill might support it. It’s not your kids being told they can’t succeed and you get to shed some of your white guilt in the process.”pic.twitter.com/Ktkc7RFMes
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) March 25, 2023
The problem with communism – and with some very recent ideologies here at home – is that they think you can change reality by screaming at it. (LANGUAGE WARNING)
(THUMBNAIL: Saturn Devouring His Son by Francisco Goya)
Clay Travis and Buck Sexton react to Jordan Peterson’s message on the narcissism surrounding progressive parents virtue signaling through their children. Peterson talks about the odds of having both transgender and pansexual children, a claim made by a Disney executive a few months ago. What are the odds that one person could have two children of these varying identities compared to the odds of the mother just attempting to look virtuous to her progressive cohorts. Clay and Buck build on Jordan Peterson’s message and how the woke left is preying on kids.
Here is the fuller video of Peterson’s visit to the Joe Rogan Show:
In related “news,” two “devouring mothers” raising a boy. (I say that not meaning any ill-intent to these two women. They are fooled like many other progressive left persons by this vile [leftist] train of thinking. Worldviews matter.) Hat-tip top THE BLAZE! DAILY WIRE! and OFF THE PRESS!
In this episode, we speak to Rose, the mother of two boys, who has asked to remain anonymous.
When I first saw this I thought it was the British House of Commons. But after I saw the podium in a larger video to post here I said to myself, “I know where that is!” I posted a while back a “debating of an issue”… it is Oxford Union Society!
- “The only thing that wokeness has to offer is to brainwash bright young minds like you to believe you are victims”
My thoughts early in the AM after hearing it referred to as a “woke monument,” was this:
- There is no way that an artist in Boston, Massachusetts’s – commissioned for a monument in said city is a conservative. The artist is assuredly a ‘lefty-progressive.’ Woke as woke can be… or progressive… or a cultural Marxist… or politically correct… whatever term you wish to use. They just aren’t a flag waving Republican – THAT I can guarantee. Yet, somehow, the “Patriarchy” still crept in – like a boss! Lol.
That’s the best way to describe it. My God…they botched it. A couple comments before the video from Memology 101 (hat-tip to THE FILTHY RHOMBUS!)
- The only one who was honoured was the person walking away with the $10.5 million.
- It’s really hard to call something a ‘tribute’ to someone when there is literally no way to identify it as related without being told it is related.
- We did it everyone. We solved racism. Around the world, all nations and ethnicities will come together to collectively not care about this massive waste of money.
- Nothing says “we honor a great man” more than creating a statue that doesn’t resemble him or his great works.
- The problem with modern artist and conceptual art is that there’s a low risk of criticism. You can’t tell if it’s bad if you can’t tell what it is.
The NEW YORK POST has this:
LANGUAGE WARNINGS FOR VIDEOS BELOW
Woke Culture has destroyed many statues but this is the first time they built one. And it sucks. It’s also hideously expensive. The MLK family speaks about this monstrosity while the mainstream media is gushing over it, and the internet, of course, has their opinions 😂 Watch!