Some other recent uploads via Armstrong and Getty confirm this craziness:
Firstly, at the very end of this upload, Maryam Qudrat, a parent who called out the teacher union’s almost fascistic obsession with race mentions they are trying to create a race war. Thomas Sowell as well mentions this in a 2013 National Review article: “Early Skirmishes in a Race War”
Larry Elder discusses the latest regarding Cecily Myart-Cruz, president of United Teachers Los Angeles (UTLA), L.A.’s largest teachers union. This woman is a radical Marxist. She pushed the self-admitted Marxist organization Black Lives Matter onto teachers and children. She has close ties to Bernie Sanders, and is really a racist at heart.
(Remember, you can change the quality of the video in the settings icon)
This is really FASCISM proper. Dennis Prager explains:
Here is a good short noting of the above via FREEDOM WIRE:
Other Resources used for this upload are as follows:
- LA teachers’ union refuses to budge on school reopenings: ‘Structural racism’ (FOX NEWS)
- Black Parents Plan School Reopening Rally After Teachers Union Claims White, Rich People Are Behind Push To Reopen (DAILY WIRE)
- Afghan-American mom slams ‘racist’ LA teachers union for asking her ethnicity when she pushed to reopen schools – after they said only ‘white wealthy parents’ want children to return classrooms (DAILY MAIL)
- South LA parents say they want schools to reopen, disagree with UTLA president’s remarks (FOX 11 LOS ANGELES | YOUTUBE VIDEO)
- Mom accuses UTLA of conducting racial opposition research on parents pushing for in-person classes (FOX 11 LOS ANGELES VIDEO)
- Black parents slam Los Angeles teachers’ union boss for blaming push to reopen on white, wealthy parents (POST MILLENNIAL)
- ‘Propagating structural racism’: LA teachers union head blasts state’s school reopening plan — and ‘white, wealthy parents’ for rushing return (THE BLAZE)
- Lee Ohanian: Inflation Is the Cruelest Tax (THE LARRY ELDER SHOW YOUTUBE)
Of course the guy that voted for a Communist in 1976 over Jimmy Carter is all in with Cultural Marxism:
Nick Searcy responds:
POWERLINE uses the embarrassment angle to mention a few things, the following being one:
Larry interviews UCLA Economics Professor, Dr. Lee Ohanian
[BTW, she is my choice for Prez] Free speech and intellectual freedom are the civil rights issues of our time. Are you ready to defend them? That’s the question that former US Ambassador Nikki Haley poses in this challenging video.
Do you know what’s going on in your kid’s school? The three R’s – reading, writing, and arithmetic – have taken a back seat to a fourth R. Max Eden, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, explains what that fourth R is, and why it’s so destructive.
Note my growing stories on IBRAM X. KENDI.
Renowned political science professor Carol Swain started out life with every possible disadvantage. She ended up teaching at two of the most prestigious universities in the country. How did she do it? She shares her story and her wisdom in this inspiring video.
I get “Whitesplained” to about white privilege by snowflakes!
(Posted late 2015)
I posted this earlier this morning as part of a LARGER POST… but it deserved to stand alone:
The above is somewhat — already — true:
This (the above and below) comes from EAG.org, here is part of the post by them, which can be linked to below:
Another example can be found in this story (there are too many to note here): Physics Teacher Develops Unit About Racism, White Privilege, Social Justice
- ‘White Privilege’ Chaos Sweeps Schools Nationwide
- Union boss making $505k attacks ‘income inequality,’ ‘insidious elements of white privilege’
During this interview, the “individual” came up. Why is this important? Because in totalitarian movements the individual is extinguished (which is opposite of our countries [the USA] documents). Below are some quotes from the socialist movement in Germany as an example. Here are the four parts mentioned in the above interview:
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 1 of 4: Racism Was Invented In The American Colonies
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 2 of 4: Rape Is Not Intrinsically Evil
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 3 of 4: Getting White Privilege into the Elementary Classroom
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 4 of 4: Little Red Corvette Of Oppression
Why is the individual “being lambasted” (as mentioned above) important?
The reason I got the above book is because of some comments by Bernie Sanders, and the fact that Hillary’s voting record is as leftist as this self-avowed democrat-socialist (which the NAZI’s were). Democrats like Bernie, even having Ronda Rousey coming out in support of. I recalled this quote from a biography of Hitler I read:
- “We are socialists, we are enemies of today’s capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are determined to destroy this system under all conditions.” — Hitler
One may wish to read my “SCANDINAVIAN SOCIALISM” post for more info on Nordic socialism’s failure.
In August of 2019, the New York Times published The 1619 Project. Its goal is to redefine the American experiment as rooted not in liberty but in slavery. In this video, Wilfred Reilly, Associate Professor of Political Science at Kentucky State University, responds to The 1619 Project’s major claims.
𝐴𝑅𝑀𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐺 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑌 discuss a staffer at Smith College, Jodi Shaw, talking publicly about the dangers of “Critical Race Theory” in dehumanizing people in the work environment and in life. I hadn’t heard of Jodi and so this was my first introduction to her… but she joins a panoply of women fed up with the racial contextualizing of them as the leading factor that counts about them. So, I included two excerpts from her YouTube Channel after the commentary by A&G. These begin at the 6:08 mark.
Here are some stories I recommend:
- Smith College whistleblower hits campus Critical Race Theory indoctrination: “Stop reducing my personhood to a racial category” (LEGAL INSURRECTION)
- Meet the Smith College employee whistleblower exposing anti-white racism (THE COLLAGE FIX)
- Update: Story of Smith College “Critical Race Theory” Whistleblower Jodi Shaw Goes National (LEGAL INSURRECTION)
A book I wish to recommend is “Cynical Theories: How Activist Scholarship Made Everything about Race, Gender, and Identity―and Why This Harms Everybody” – a short review I end with is here:
…What Cynical Theories expresses is not a paranoid state of mind. It is a genuine concern about the threat that social justice activism, identity politics, and the legacy of postmodernism poses to Enlightenment liberalism and the belief that “disagreement and debate [are] means to getting at the truth.” The book explains how we have arrived at a state in which social justice scholarship treats the principles and themes of postmodernism as The Truth, where no dissent is tolerated, and anyone who disagrees must be cancelled.
Armstrong and Getty are right, this is one of the most dangerous dogmas infecting our country right now. I would say enjoy, but blood boiling is not always “enjoyable.”
I will add that Critical Race Theory is a form of fascism in that the only country known for the deeply held belief that race make a difference in similar ways was that of Germany in the first half of the 20th Century. And now? Social Justice Warriors pick up that horrible mantle.
What once was the start of healthy debate is now just as often a catalyst for personal and professional destruction. “The mob” is out to cancel anyone who crosses it. Paris Dennard describes the problem and offers a solution.
I am pausing my reading list….
…to read and critique a book that many teachers and other “public” organizations are studying in some form (I assume on the tax-payer dime).
Here is the graphic I came across on a friend’s Facebook that got me interested in responding to what I figured was a gawd-awful read since all these orgs are involved… the cultural Marxist politically correct “red-flags” were being thrown in my mind (after two chapters and the intro, I am not being disappointed). I wanted to delve into what many teachers are learning in order to
indoctrinate…. er…. teach our children with:
I just wonder how many times this is repeated around the nation.
You may be interested in some biographical background of myself… here is an excerpt of a video I did in late 2008 after reading 2-books cover-to-cover [first two listed below] of 4-books I ordered off of Trinity United Church of Christ’s bookstore’s website. In case you are wondering, that was Obama’s church for 20-years. (The name of the bookstore is Akiba.)
- A Black Theology of Liberation;
- Black Theology & Black Power;
- Is God A White Racist? A Preamble to Black Theology;
- The Black Christ
Here is a short sampling of what prompted me to make the fuller video which the excerpt for biographical use is below:
First of all, I figured I would break up this review of Ibram Kendi’s book, “How to Be an Antiracist.” The below is my responding to the Introduction, which itself is short. And the continued critique will take time, so do not think I will be pumping these out daily or even monthly.
I did take the time to read a few articles discussing the book by right-leaning as well as left-leaning persons (the right leaning outnumbers the left greatly — FYI):
- (One of the best) A Glimpse at the Intersectional Left’s Political Endgame (THE INTELLIGENCER )
- Ibram X. Kendi, Prophet Of Anti-Racism (NATIONAL REVIEW)
- How To Be An Anti-Intellectual: A Lauded Book About Antiracism Is Wrong On Its Facts And In Its Assumptions (CITY-JOURNAL)
- Ibram Kendi’S Board Book Teaches Even Babies To Hate White People: There’S Just Enough Vagueness In Kendi’s Children’S Book To Plant The Seeds For Upcoming Generations To Push For The Utopian, False ‘Equity’ He Seeks (THE FEDERALIST)
- Ibram Kendi Reveals The Dangers Of Reducing Everything To ‘Racism’: For Some Black Intellectuals Today, The Word ‘Racism’ Has Become A Verbal And Intellectual Crutch — A Substitute For Investigating Cause And Effect, The Basic Principle Of Scientific Inquiry (THE FEDERALIST)
- Teachers Don’T Want Parents To Know They’Re Indoctrinating Their Kids (POST MILLENIAL)
- How The Media Led The Great Racial Awakening: Years Before Trump’S Election The Media Dramatically Increased Coverage Of Racism And Embraced New Theories Of Racial Consciousness That Set The Stage For The Latest Unrest (TABLET MAGAZINE)
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Donates $10 Million to Ibram X. Kendi, Who Wants To Make Racism Unconstitutional (REASON.ORG)
- Why Capitalists Like Jack Dorsey Keep Bankrolling Anticapitalists Like Ibram X. Kendi (THE FEDERALIST)
- University Of Southern Maine Asks Students And Faculty To Sign “Black Lives Matter Statement And Antiracism Pledge” – The President Of The University Will Post A Public List Of Signatories. Nonsignatories May Be Subject To Retaliation (REASON.ORG)
- University’s Anti-Bigotry Reading List Includes Book That Equates Conservatism With Racism: GWU’s Racism ‘Resource Syllabus’ Draws Ire Of Students, Faculty (WASHINGTON FREE BEACON)
IBRAM’S BIRTH NAME
AS AN ASIDE, Ibram X. Kendi is not the authors birth name, he was born “Ibram Henry Rogers” and later changed his name. Here is the reasoning via E-NOTES:
- Ibram X. Kendi changed his name to make it more meaningful, choosing a middle name which means “peace” in Zulu, and a surname which means “the loved one” in Meru. The name Kendi was also his wife’s name, which he adopted upon marriage as a gesture of respect to her, and a reversal of the usual patriarchal practise in which the woman changes her surname.
- Dr. Ibram X. Kendi changed his middle name from Henry to Xolani and his surname from Rogers to Kendi upon his marriage to Dr. Sadiqa Kendi in 2013. Dr. Kendi has said that he made this change after discussions with his wife, and the principal reason for it was to make his name more meaningful. “Xolani” means “peace” in Zulu, while “Kendi” means “the loved one” in the Meru language of Kenya….
Many persons influenced heavily by ideology (often times the cults) change their names. For instance, The Love Israel Family, or Nation of Islam (NOI) members. To wit, Elijah Muhammad [the main founder of NOI] encouraged his followers to drop their “slave” names in favor of Muslim names or, in most cases, an “X,” signifying that they had lost their identities in slavery and did not know their true names. The sad thing is that the Arab Muslims are the one’s who mainly hunted down blacks and put them up for sale to the West or they (actually the majority) were taken inland to be slaves to Muslims.
Below are some thoughts, links to media and articles, as well as other quotes and musings. I would say enjoy, but this is a painful read to get through.
Reading through the Introduction of Ibram’s book I noted the following on PAGE SEVEN, he is recalling a speech he gave as a young man in a competitive school championship (to which he is now embarrassed of)… here is the portion I noted:
- “‘They think it’s okay not to think!’ I charged, raising the classic racist idea that Black youth don’t value education as much as their non-Black counterparts. No one seemed to care that this well-traveled idea had flown on anecdotes but had never been grounded in proof.” (p. 7)
Two things I annotated off to the side of the page at my local Starbuck’s (Bucks from now on), the first was, “He likes proof. Good.” The second was that yes, different cultures take studying [i.e., education] more seriously than that of others. So again, two things, Ibram likes “proof” (more on this in a minute), and what he called “anecdotal” is in fact provable.
The latter first. Thomas Sowell’s has shed much light on this idea that culture leads to actions, or lack of actions. For instance, Asians study more and do more homework than whites. And whites study more and do more homework than blacks. These affect outcomes:
SOWELL QUOTE 1
And in another work by Doc Sowell, he notes a historical comparison as well. (This excerpt should not be substituted for Sowell’s first chapter of Black Rednecks and White Liberals – found HERE for the savvy):
SOWELL QUOTE 2
Okay, let me wrap back around to the first annotated note I made in Ibram’s book… proof. Remember, on page 7 he said “…but had never been grounded in proof.” I noted “he likes proof.”
On page eight (one-page after he touted “evidence” as something important to him), Kendi wrote this (I will insert letters to aspects I will respond to). This comes from PAGE EIGHT:
- The language used by the forty-fifth president of the United States offers a clear example of how this sort of racist language and thinking works. Long before he became president, Donald Trumped liked to say, “Laziness is a trait in Blacks.”a When he decided to run for president, his plan for making America great again: defaming Latinx immigrants as mostly criminals and rapistsb and demanding billions for a border wall to block them. He promised “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” Once he became president, he routinely called his Black critics “stupid.”c He claimed immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS,”d while praising White supremacists as “very fine people”e in the summer of 2017.
Firstly, I cannot stand books without footnotes to reference sources. I stopped reading Sean Hannity’s first book as soon as I figured out is was reference free. It is why even Lefty historians boldly critique Howard Zinn’s book on history, and, Mr. Kendi does the same here. So I tracked down the quotes Kendi attributes to Trump and show that “proof” is something of a tool to use as he sees fit.
The first example is the “laziness” quote. Even SNOPES lists this as “Undetermined” Whether Trump ever said “Laziness is a trait in blacks” is not certain.
A) Donald Trumped liked to say, “Laziness is a trait in Blacks”
Here I want to deal with this next portion in two ways, the first will be a Fact-Check via Breitbart, then an excerpt from a post of mine.
B) defaming Latinx immigrants as mostly criminals and rapists
I almost hate doing this “check” of Mr. Kendi… almost. It shows how awful of an author he is… it shows he does not practice what I assume he expects in others, as well as being too easy. I liken dealing with the Left to “shooting fish in a barrel.”
C) he routinely called his Black critics “stupid.”
They [Kendi and other talking heads] hear something and run with it as if it were true and not just hearsay. For instance, let’s discuss what surely Mr. Kendi got cues from Don Lemon (MERCURY NEWS):
The ol “Switcheroo.” You call white people dumb or stupid, you are not racist. You call black people dumb or stupid, you are a racist. You criticize George Dubya’s policies, you are a patriot. (Remember all the bumper stickers from on Democrats cars during Dubya?) You criticize Obama’s policies, you are a racist.
Heads I win Tails you lose.
Here are some white people Trump called stupid (WASHINGTON EXAMINER) — SIDE NOTE: you may think [like I do] this is not very “Presidential,” however, it is not racist as Kendi implies:
You see, Trump is equal opportunity.
D) He claimed immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS”
Moving on… I wish to mention here that the story of Trump claiming “immigrants from Haiti ‘all have AIDS'” is an unsourced (anonymous) story. No one came on the record… just like the Russian Conspiracy Hoax, where, story after story has been refuted by under-oath testimony. AXIOS notes the NYTs article:
- “Key quotes: Trump called Afghanistan a terrorist haven, claimed that the 15,000 Haitians who had travelled to the U.S. “all have AIDS,” and said that the 40,000 Nigerians would never “go back to their huts” after seeing the U.S., officials who had been in the room told Times reporters NYT’s Michael D. Shear and Julie Hirschfeld Davis.”
I will note after “d” what recent issues have been in the horrible reporting by the MSM regarding their “sources” — FIRST HOWEVER, The people who denied the even t from happening DID go on the record:
Sharyl Attkisson has a pretty good list of media mishaps regarding Trump: Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List (it is up to 143). However, the issue for a while are articles stating something as true when they are based on unamed sources. Here is a portion from another post of mine dealing with the stories on Trump’s dealing with Covid-19:
A worthwhile read:
- Media Are Playing Games Yet Again With Anonymous Russia Leaks: Watch Nearly The Entire Corporate Media Establishment Run Wild With Claims From Completely Anonymous Sources In The Intelligence Community This Week (THE FEDERALIST)
E) [Trump said] White supremacists as “very fine people”
And this last section, “e”, actually just came up in a recent conversation with a family member. Their statement was a bit unclear, however, as far as I could tell, they were in agreement that Trump said this. And here again a person who encounters this argument may find themselves in a “switcheroo” environment. They will say when challenged — “well, he did say it”. But, it wasn’t said in the way they mean it…. like Kendi did.
It is really, THE BIG LIE. Here are my recent posts dammingly refuting the issue:
NBC NEWS mocked the following with this headline: “Former NFL player claims Trump never called white nationalist rallygoers ‘very fine people’.” Jack Brewer (below) is right-chya-know:
I made the following short clips not because I haven’t heard versions of this before, but these two versions clearly show that Trump didn’t say it the way the media or politicians mean he said it. He didn’t call on the one hand Nazi/KKK affiliated persons “fine people” — JUST LIKE HE DIDN’T call anyone from Antifa “fine people.” He was speaking about the normal Democrat and Republican (libertarian, independent, non-voter, etc) who came to express their support of tearing down a Confederate monument or for not supporting the destruction of our past (good or bad). Very rarely would a person find an article or video by Steve Cortes to see what the other side of the issue is.
When people say the above (friends, family, MSM, politicians) they are “meaning” this often times:
- In an often misused comment (ripped from its context) Trump actually denounced Nazi’s in this press conference. I add some prophetic statues predictions coming true as well as Dennis Prager commenting on an evidence this was misconstrued. (See more at my post HERE)
If even Jake Tapper can pick up what the President is laying down, why can’t Kendi?
- I just wanted to add another person to the mix. The GOP WAR ROOM has a Biden “Confederate Flag” video worth your time: “Joe Biden called the United Daughters Of The Confederacy ‘an organization made up of many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag‘”
Larry Elder recaps one of the biggest lies by the media and Democratic Presidential nominee… Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. (e.g., Good Ol’ Joe). I include video “The Sage” had audio for, as well as extending some other audio – like Michael Smerconish doing what real reporters and media persons should do… that is… track down the real story [the truth of the matter]. This is Larry at his best, I only tried to embolden his points [hopefully I did]. I will be making a smaller truncated version to accent my just uploaded video, HERE.
Michael Smerconish doing what real reporters and media persons should do… that is… track down the real story [the truth of the matter] (“The Michael Smerconish Program” — March 27th, 2019). The article mentioned by Michael Smerconish’s guest, Steve Cortes, can be found here: Trump Didn’t Call Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People.’ Here’s Proof
- Jake Tapper Gets Trump’s Comments Correct (Tapper Edition)
- “Fine People On Both Sides” (Biden Edition)
- “Fine People On Both Sides” (Larry Elder’s “Biden Edition”)
- Good People On Both Sides
Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? The major media reported that he did. But what if their reporting is wrong? Worse, what if their reporting is wrong and they know it’s wrong? A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.
DENIAL MAKES YOU RACIST
Ibram also mentions Richard Spencer alongside Trump as some sort of connector. In this section (page 9 of the introduction) Kendi notes that is someone says “I am not racist” — that that is something a racist would say. Again, this is a “heads I win, tails you loose” scenario the Left loves. According to Kendi and others:
- Yes my dears, all White people are racists. All. Of. Them. (MEDIUM)
- If you’re white, you’re probably racist,” an editor for the University of Alabama’s student newspaper told her classmates in a recent op-ed. (CAMPUS REFORM)
This is being taught to teachers nationwide for years now. Here is an excerpt from an old post of mine detailing the issue:
In this post as well there is video of Chicago Teachers Union president explaining how to make math racist. This is how radical the teaching profession has gotten. However, let us deal a bit more with,
I have for years and years (after years of studying cults and political movements, and personal contacts over the year and almost a half I spent in jail with many involved in these racist movements) noted the proclivity of the KKK and other white supremacist groups to vote Democrat (3 of the 4 largest supremacy groups told their followers to vote for Obama, as one example. Another is the Grand Dragon of California telling his peeps to vote for Hillary. [I have a myriad of them]).
IN FACT, almost the entirety of racist groups (no matter the ethnicity) vote Democrat.
BUT NOW not only have I shown [via Dinesh D’Souza’s interview] that the favorite example of the leader/founder of the “Alt-Right” according to the MSM and Democrats is an avowed socialist Leftie — Richard Spencer. WHO…. has just endorsed…. Joe Biden for President. Of course he has. This from PJ-MEDIA:
MEDIA and SUPPORT for CLAIMS
SPENCER’S OWN WORDS
Dinesh’s interview can be seen here (see also GATEWAY PUNDIT):
Some of my studies were noted HERE, scroll down past the video seen. Here are a few excerpts from my post:
After the triumph of the civil rights movement and the introduction of a series of civil rights laws, the Klan broke up into various subgroups. Previously these KKK members were Democrats and they continued being so after.
- “…virtually every significant racist in American political history was a Democrat.” — Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past (New York, NY: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008), ix;
- “…not every Democrat was a KKK’er, but every KKK’er was a Democrat.” — Ann Coulter, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (New York, NY: Sentinel [Penguin], 2012), 19.
People do not realize why these groups, especially the KKK, vote Democrat. For instance, out of the four leaders in the “white-power” movement (the KKK subculture) with the most followers, three told their peeps to vote Democrat (Actually, then it was them telling their followers to vote for Obama in 2008).
They HATE (H-A-T-E) Israel, and this is a reason they tend to support Democrats. For instance, on his YouTube, David Duke endorsed Charles Barron for Congress (video on the left). Another endorsement for Hillary was from a KKK leader here in California (right video).
So attributing racism to the GOP is silly, because as a whole, the almost 8,000 KKK members nation wide vote Democrat. AS DO ALL THE OTHER RACIST CULTS IN AMERICA (*booming megaphone affect in a cave*). NOT TO MENTION where all the hub-bub is when all these hate groups vote for Democrats in years past?
In other words, WHY is it only “newsworthy” when they vote for Republicans and not for Democrats?
I smell something fishy here.
I can continue, but this post is already long enough. On the racial issues, I suggest my page entitled: U.S. RACIAL HISTORY. This page deals with the supposed party switch by racist Democrats to Republicans, slavery, American Indian narratives, some VERY PROUD BLACK HISTORY in our country… and the like.
Again, let’s recap for clarity some of my reasons white racist/nationalists cults vote Democrat:
- They are typically socialist in their political views, and thus support the welfare state for personal financial reasons (poor) and ideological reasoning (socialist); or for the reason that it is a way of controlling minorities (racist reasoning). A modern plantation so-to-speak; There is a shared hatred for Israel and supporting of groups wanting to exterminate the Jews (Palestinians for instance).
This is why a majority STILL supported Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. She is a socialist at heart, wants a big welfare state, and does not like Israel as much as Trump, who has kids practicing the Jewish religion. Thee ONLY issue a racist could want to vote for Trump on is his immigration policies… hardly a racist position. It has only now become an issue of bigotry and racism because the Left has moved the goal post in the use of language. Racists no longer means “genetically superior,” rather, it mean you disagree with a Democrat and/or hurt their feelings. Otherwise, these people would be RACISTS!
Here are some other examples (recent as well as old):
- Duke has continued his support of Gabbard via social media, updating his Twitter background asking, “Tulsi is being unjustly banned from the Dem Debate. Why?…She opposes the insane Neocon wars!” (NEWSWEEK)
More from SARAH PALIN:
For all the reasons above and more (theology, family, history, economics, philosophy, etc) — I claim to be not racist, but can have off-color humor, like, “Yo Mamma is so white, when she opens her mouth — kids try to dunk cookies in it.” Ibram Kendi says the following about his racism:
- “I use to be racist most of the time. I am changing. I am no longer identifying with racists by claiming to be “not racist.” (page 10)
Ahh — the “Ol’ Switcheroo.”
Larry poses this question to Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute.
Here is NATIONAL REVIEW discussing the indecent, as well as the 40-minute lecture she and Larry discussed in the opening of the above video:
Yesterday (July 30th) American Experiment hosted Heather Mac Donald for an online presentation on the conjunction of crime, race and policing, a topic on which Heather is acknowledged to be the country’s leading expert. Her presentation is a comprehensive refutation of the myth of “systemic bias” in policing. The data prove the opposite. Here is yesterday’s program, in its entirety: (Support the MN Police)
Here is Heather’s NEW YORK POST article in part:
Here is the intro via PJ-MEDIA: