I revisit my famous scuffle with Zoey Tur on transgenderism, my debate with Piers Morgan on CNN, and many other moments!
Dennis Prager had Abigail Shrier on his show to discuss her new book entitled “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters” (see more here: ). She has been on the show previously, one appearance I truncated and is entitled, “The Trans War On Women #FairPlay“
The story regarding Amazon banning aspects of this book on their website can be found at Regnery’s website. The post is entitled,
The person’s name Dennis could not remember, I did. Walt Heyer. Walt has been on the Dennis’ Show, and I have that show which I entitled, “Sex Change Regret (Walt Heyer | Dennis Prager)“. Dennis also reads from one of Walt’s articles, here: “Child Abuse and Leftist Trans Ideals.” Walt Heyer’s site, SEX CHANGE REGRET.
Abigail Shrier was on the Dennis Prager Show this week and the discussion surrounded her article in Newsweek and her new book:
- Who Has the Right to Be Called a Girl? (NEWSWEEK)
- Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters (REGNERY)
Here is a taste of the article:
The physical advantages conferred during male puberty are massive and unbridgeable, especially in sprinting and contests of strength. To take just one example cited in the complaint, the fastest female sprinter in the world is American runner Allyson Felix. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter run is remarkable—just 49.26 seconds. But based on 2018 data, nearly three hundred high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. When the two boy runners now besting Connecticut girls identified as male, they had no notable achievements in sprinting; now, identifying as female and competing against girls, they have taken first place in 13 out of 14 state championship events.
(On Twitter, I suggest keeping an eye on the hashtag #fairplay)
Some other sources worth a mention:
- Attorneys for Conn. High School Runners Ask Judge to Recuse after He Forbids Them from Describing Trans Athletes as ‘Male’ (NATIONAL REVIEW)
- Teen Girls vs. ‘Trans’ Athletes (NATIONAL REVIEW)
- TUCKER CARLSON: Biological Boys Compete In Women’s Sports? | Tucker Carlson Interview With Selina Soule (YOUTUBE)
Just a note on the Tucker video above: The Alliance Defending Freedom attorney noted that one of the transgender athletes (male in otherwords) now holds ten records in the state previously held by other girls over a twenty year period.
Girls shouldn’t be forced to compete against males. Male athletes have numerous unfair physical advantages, and policies that allow males in female athletics will inevitable lead to girls becoming spectators in their own sports. That is why Idaho passed the Fairness in Women’s Sports Act in March. But now, the ACLU has filed suit against Idaho in an effort to remove those protections. (If you don’t want to watch the full race, pick it up around the 3-minute mark to see.)
Please Visit: SexChangeRegret.com
Some examples of changed minds… that are too late. In fact, gender dysphoria seems to be a fad, have peer pressure involved (also), and has crazy parents involved in pushing puberty blocking drugs — which may be why a percentage stays on the path they are on versus the 80% [or more] change their path from transgendering:
A great article brought to my attention by 4-Times a Year, via the Federalist, and it is entitled: Trouble In Transtopia: Murmurs Of Sex Change Regret
- This gender-neutral scheme obliterates the template for the family as a unit. And if the family is no longer accepted as a union that originates through the union of male and female, there is no real basis for the State to recognize any family as an autonomous unit. Without any such obligation, children become more easily classified as state property and our personal relationships are more easily controlled by the state. If that sounds totalitarian, that’s because it is.
- The legal erasure of gender distinctions, especially as they relate to the conception, gestation, and birth of children, would effectively cut us off from our spouses and children in the eyes of the law. How can it be otherwise? Yeah, maybe in the bargain we’ll retain the right to “freely” call ourselves male, female, or other. But once we’ve in essence sold our birthright, this is nothing more than a bowl of pottage.
Here is another story of deliverance of a man who now has a heart for people traveling the same path:
Here is an excerpt from a highly recommended book… the author is also in a video via Blazing Cat Fur added below:
This particular update comes by way of PJ-MEDIA, and has an example of a Democrat candidates (plural) running for the 2020 nomination for his party. Here are some examples:
Here is the bit by Julian Castro that got those who love science scratching their heads:
Here is the above in print via THE DAILY WIRE:
One comment from a Facebook post noted the “obvious,” (lol)
- Why are MEN advocating for this??? That’s nothing less than gender appropriation! (TM) What’s more, it’s absolutely unacceptable male privilege! (TM) HOW DARE THEY! (sarc)
Here is the earlier post on the topic (posted May 2017)
I had to laugh at this… but it is sad at the same time that (a) people think this is a normal thing, and (b) watching this little girl struggle with the FACT that a man could never menstruate or have periods (cramps, mood swings, headaches, tender breasts, bloating, various food cravings, etc). Apparently she even did a Google search on the topic… how much do you want to bet this household leans progressively left. She seemed truly disappointed there was not a way to make a man menstruate [which will never happen — just like a vagina is not made out of a man’s penis.]
This is with thanks to THE LIFE AND TIMES blog.
This should be combined with the lunacy exemplified in this recent story:
- Brown University’s student body president will be hand-delivering menstrual products to all nonresidential bathrooms on campus, including men’s rooms, with the help of 20 other students.
- The initiative is intended to communicate the message that “pads and tampons are a necessity, not a luxury,” and that not all people who menstruate are women.
L&T notes this in his post: “The movement in the ‘Trans-‘” world is a bubble. The bubble is a dome of protection that guards you from truth, facts, and anything that makes you feel any slight discomfort.”
Here is the girls video that is attempting to help men with sex-changes to have “periods.” And note this girls struggle to not find anything online saying a man could menstruate, even after the mutilation done to his body.
Women use tampons to — essentially — remove blood in a controlled manner as to not ruin clothes, stay dry, and the like. NOW people will be inserting blood to simulate what my wife tells me is a hassle that allows for the miracle of life.
Like Life & Times, I am a Christian, and so have a religious matrix I view this topic through. But this should be just as black-and-white to the atheist evolutionist. That is, it has taken millions of years of survival-of-the-fittest to hone through natural selection and population growth the ability to procreate… the menstrual cycle being a part of that. Of course I don’t think the irreducible complexity of such a thing could ever be cobbled together by chance. That is another argument for another time. But assuming the sexes and reason for them from a strictly evolutionary and biological viewpoint should be just as perplexing [absolute] to those people.
Dennis Prager had Walt Heyer on his show and I have to say… as much as Dennis said he knows the issue, Walt explained in polite terms (answering questions) that Dennis is really not all that knowledgeable with the issue. For instance, if one has not read “Paper Genders“, they know little of the trans issue or issues facing the trans community. Just the chapter dealing with psycho-surgery and the Kennedy’s… wow.
Walt’s website is called SEX CHANGE REGRET. My main post dealing with this is found here:
More via THE DAILY WIRE:
<< SAVE WOMEN’S SPORTS >>
“I feel like…” The mantra of the Left’s War on Women. I am posting the below video from “Adam and Eve, Not Steve” because he plays the track even and you can see just how BIG he is compared to the other biological women… WITH commentary from the “gal” herself. (WEASEL ZIPPERS hat-tip)
WESTERN JOURNALISM has a good article with some MUST CLICK links in it, which I will EMPHASIZE:
Why are feminists silent about Craig Telfer— the MAN who was ranked 390th in the NCAA track and field division— and so simply decided he now identifies as a woman. Cece Telfer— still a MAN, is now ranked #1, having defeated hard-working, biological women.
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 2, 2019
THE BLAZE explains the below horror: “Powerlifter Mary Gregory — a biological male competing as a transgender female — announced Saturday on Instagram setting four women’s world records in one day at a Raw Powerlifting Federation event: Masters world squat, open world bench press, masters world deadlift, and masters world total.”
MOONBATTERY reminds us that this is just the latest “woman’s sport” to fall:
THE BLAZE continues in noting that “Mary” thanked some of the following people:
- “As a transgender lifter I was unsure what to expect going into this meet and everyone — all the spotters, loaders, referees, staff, meet director, all made me welcome and treated me as just another female lifter,” Gregory added. “Thank you!”
He forgot to thank “Nature,” God, or both.
“He.” “She.” “They.” Have you ever given a moment’s thought to your everyday use of these pronouns? It has probably never occurred to you that those words could be misused. Or that doing so could cost you your business or your job – or even your freedom. Journalist Abigail Shrier explains how this happened and why it’s become a major free speech issue.
Three people conducted what they call a ‘grievance studies’ experiment. They wrote fake papers on ridiculous subjects and submitted them to prominent academic journals in fields that study gender, race, and sexuality….
…CONTINUING THE DESCRIPTION FROM ABOVE…
OLDER PEER REVIEW ISSUES:
- Peer-Review Issues | Sharyl Attkinsson
- When “Peer-Reviewed” Is Used To Hold the Line
- The Problem With Peer-Review
- Peer-Reviewed Scientific Literature Building a Compelling Case for ID
Seven academic journals recently published papers that were actually hoaxes designed to show the absurdity of academic fields like gender studies, race studies, queer studies, etc.