(Originally posted in April of 2014. Updated media and some links)
This post should be combined with my other work: “Racist Cults Behind Much of the Police Brutality & Rioting“
Except for the fact that Beyonce is in a black nationalist [racist] cult that thinks UFO’s are going to come to earth with black god’s aboard to kill all the devils on earth [white people]. And just so we are clear, what Jay-Z is wearing below would be no different than a white celebrity wearing a KKK symbol (to the right)
Keep in mind that some of the below may have left the cult, but I doubt to a mainstream “orthodox” Christian faith that is healthy and well balanced.
Gateway Pundit brought this story to my attention, but a site I found but haven’t utilized — until now — is a site called, Black Apologetics (now defunct unfortunately). They have some good info on their page about (now linked to Apologetic Index) The Five Percent: Here is the small blurb via Gateway:
- Rapper Jay-Z raised eyebrows this week after sporting a medallion symbolizing the Five Percent Nation. The Five Percent Nation – an off-shoot of the Nation of Islam – believes that white people are ‘wicked and inferior’ to black men.
And here the first two points via Black Apologetics [now defunct unfortunately… I was glad to at least grab this from them] are reproduced to familiarize oneself a little with the craziness of the cult:
More on the founder of the 5%’ers, Clarence Smith, later, Clarence 13X, and still later, Allah the Father. The DAILY BEAST has a good article on this… I also mix in this article: “10 Things To Know About Clarence 13X, Founder Of The Five Percenters“:
If the above [and below] videos do not cause concern, Apologetic Index: has some more “basic teachings” of the philosophy of the 5%
- That black people are the original people of the planet earth.
- That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.
- That the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to understanding man’s relationship to the universe.
- Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.
- That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self sufficient as a people.
- That each one should teach one according to their knowledge.
- That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.
- That our children are our link to the future and they must be nurtured, respected, loved, protected and educated.
- That the unified black family is the vital building block of the nation.
– Source: NPR (MORE: God-Body-Tour-Notes-PDF)
Another good [bite-size] summary of 5-percent’s history comes way of MoonBattery:
See also NEW YORK POST.
Below, we see a “school” in “Mecca.” I suppose that ~Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd., in New York~ is now considered Mecca? This is the whole “lowering-versus-raising-the-bar-thingy” — I suppose. But that is what some black scholars speak to better than myself (like Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell):
Busta Rhymes sugar coats his CULT affiliation: