Armstrong and Getty play audio [I add the video portion] of Federalist Society contributor, Sarah Isgur, setting the record straight on the current Supreme Court being fair. More even-keeled than the previous decades of rulings. Enjoy.
ORIGINALLY POSTED IN 2017
ROLL THE TAPE PLEASE:
Of course the left thinks this “okay” symbol is racist, like everything is now “racist” (milk, the term “athletic,” criticizing the IRS, saying that Barack Obama lied, wanting lower taxes, Star Wars, your baby, craft beer, being white, lunch bags, etc., etc. — TOWNHALL | TWITTER [Tucker Carlson] | WASHINGTON TIMES | NATIONAL REVIEW | ZERO HEDGE [Tucker Carlson]).
Of course, if you are not familiar with the original graphic from SANTA CRUZ, it made #3 in the TOP 50 GREATEST SKATE LOGOS.
I was happened upon DICTIONARY.COM’s definition of the “Okay” symbol — and can you guess what I found? And the reason for Savory Agent’s version of the Santa Cruz Symbol? Here is the WRONG DEFINITION description first:
This is just factually wrong. The “okay” symbol as a white supremacist symbol was first a hoax by 4Chan dating to 2017, and, the media made such a stink about it [thinking it was true] that after the media freakout, white supremacist groups adopted it.
Here is WIKIPEDIA’S noting of it:
Dennis Prager says it often, “everything the Left touches it ruins.” The Mainstream Media and Democrats [the Left] had their grubby hands/paws/mitts all over this story as factual — and because of the perceived power play seen in using this politically — they even ruined the “okay symbol.”
Here is the ADL’s dealing with it — take note the “circle game” was ruined as well by the Democrats and Media:
But hey…. our dictionaries. Lol.
You know who get’s it right? BLOG EMOJIPEDIA!
- The myth of the OK gesture as a secret symbol of white supremacy begins in 2017 as a deliberate effort on 4chan to spread the sign as such. It was chosen in part due to its use by the controversial speaker Milo Yiannopoulos and some white nationalists in support of Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election. Its creators also claimed that the fingers of the OK gesture represent a W for white and the ring a P for power, as illustrated below. (read it all, it’s good)
I rarely say anything positive about VOX, but the link in the bullet point above surprised me. Bravo.
The “OK Sign” Hoax | Joe Rogan & Tim Pool
Over the past four years, President Biden has said that he did not know about, and did not benefit, from Hunter Biden’s business dealings.
BRIETBART has more on the exact dates these lies were spoke:
This is a bit of a FLASHBACK PIVOT, but one worth making as it leads into a new talking point. Remember, the previous lkie told to get Biden across the finish line was that the laptop was Russian disinfo:
A MATT TAIBBI FLASHBACK
NOW THEY REJECT RUSSIAN DISINFO
Now that it has been confirmed, Democrat politicians and the MSM have switched gears, saying, that there is no evidence that Biden benefited from these [now proven] transactions. Let me re-word it how the MSM and Dems do:
“NO DIRECT EVIDENCE OF BENEFIT.”
BREITBART again notes this newest pivot by Dems and media:
THEY THINK THEIR VIEWERS ARE DUMMIES
Professor Turley make the most salient point when discussing the Democrats position:
- “Being a crook doesn’t mean you’re a moron, and it would take a moron to do a direct deposit into an account to the Biden family or send him some Zelle transfer. It’s not done. The Bidens are very good at this,”
Here is more from DAILY CALLER:
CAVING TO FACTS… SLOWLY
Much like their other positions, this narrative is [grudgingly] starting to [have to] conform to evidence.
Maybe this fact will someday make the MSM?
9 VS. 6
Remember, Democrats challenged more states electors in 2016 with the election of President Trump in 2020, which is that in 2017 Democrats challenged nine state’s electors and in 2021 Republicans challenged six state’s electors:
THE BIG LIE DEM VS. GOP
Democrat’s “Stolen” Election Claims | “Stolen” 2016 Election
The NEW YORK TIMES notes the following about the Democrats 21st century strategy:
The NYT article went on to say Hillary conceded, but so did Trump — as much as Hillary did:
“Rigged” Election Claims | Trump 2020 vs Clinton 2016
Not only that, but, Also, remember, more “unfaithful” electors went to Hillary than they did Trump. An often forgotten stat.
DEM VS. GOP FAITHFULNESS
THE BIG LIE MSNBC
Katie Phang is still [April 2023] saying that Trump stole the election!
DEMOCRATS WERE FOR CHALLENGING ELECTORS
BEFORE BEING AGAINST IT
- The last three times a Republican has been elected president — Trump in 2016 and George W. Bush in both 2000 and 2004 — Democrats in the House have brought objections to the electoral votes in states the GOP nominee won. In early 2005 specifically, Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., along with Rep. Stephanie Tubbs, D-Ohio, objected to Bush’s 2004 electoral votes in Ohio.
My sons and I have discussed the January 6th issues, and, some historical aspects as well. Firstly, people saying Trump should be impeached are just as radical as the people breaking into the Capital. The throwing around of the “sedition” label is funny, and shows how people are not aware of the recent history of the lawful process of debate in Congress about just such topic. Here is one blogger noting Chuck Todd’s biased lack of awareness:
PJ-MEDIA however has an excellent notation of this history when they point out Democrats outrage that Republicans objected to the certification of electoral votes. “It’s ‘conspiracy and fantasy,’ says Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.” PJ further states,
And THE BLAZE also referenced it’s readers to the same issues in their post (BTW, these are the two videos I used for my upload):
- “They took ordinary conversations of mostly conservatives and called it Russian influence… Maybe the NYT, WaPo, CNN, NBC, would say Russian bots are supporting this hashtag… In reality, most of these were real Americans.” — Matt Taibbi
NEW YORK POST asks the obvious question: who was really behind Hamilton 68?
Fox News host Steve Hilton weighs in on MSNBC’s reaction to the election of Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni and gives viewers a flashback into Democrats’ own election denial accusations on ‘The Next Revolution.’
(THE BELOW WAS POSTED SEPT 7TH, 2022)
Yes, years of denial that Trump won the 2016 election has made this video possible.
~ UPDATED ~
Joe Biden’s own press secretary is a threat to democracy!
Here are some pics via the POSTMILLENNIAL:
PJ-MEDIA has a decent post on the exchange:
LIKEWISE, I post on the topic via my website:
NEWER RPT EDIT
Taking Cue From Dems, Media Abandon ‘Raid’ To Describe Trump FBI Raid
Here are three points the J6 Committee wish to make their endeavor both controlled and illegal.
The First point is that this “committee” is illegitimate. I made this point with an upload to my YOUTUBE and subsequent post titled: “Trump’s Lawyer, John Eastman, Explains Why He Claimed the 5th.” Which is, this committee is actually illegal via the House Rules as well as the agreed upon rules of said committee. Which means, no one — zilch, zero, nada — needs to respond to any document calling them to speak at the committee. Over a thousand witnesses have been interviewed apparently… not a single one by the opposing view. This is tragically tyrannical, ripped straight from the paged of Stalin.
The same points are made but worth repetition, as, Pedagogy is the Mother of All Learning. Here the indomitable
So, that above point is key. Why would Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats want a one-sided [jaundiced] view of the evidence? Well… because they wish to hide something of course. To ensure something is not heard from the Halls of Congress, so-to-speak.
(RIGHT SCOOP) Democrats call everything a threat to democracy. Guns are a threat to democracy. Trump is a threat to democracy. Truckers are a threat to democracy. Supreme Court Justices ruling on cases is. Counting every vote is. Preventing voter fraud, living in Florida, using the wrong pronoun. Even refusing to send your kids to drag strip shows is a threat to democracy according to the left and the media.
But the realest threat to the American system, which is a constitutional system, is what is happening right now in the so-called January 6 “investigation.” Mark Levin broke that down tonight on Life, Liberty and Levin and it’s awesome – in the sense of hearing someone put into words correctly and well a thing that is terrible and not at all awesome.
What is that “something”?
That something is discussed in a previous post, just updated a couple of days back but posted originally in February 2021, “Trump Offered 10,000+ Troops Prior To J6.” You see, they cannot claim that Trump wanted this to happen, or directed it, or any other charge if they allow the fact… the fact that Trump — upon hearing chatter of violence — wanted to ensure that this type of scenario didn’t happen. The FEDERALIST reports on a new Congressional investigative report of this failure (RIGHT SCOOP hat-tip):
John Solomon explains the new revelations that show Pelosi’s sergeant-at-arms refused the support of the National Guard ahead of Jan 6th due to “bad optics.”
(Watch the fuller show where the above clip came from, HERE)
What is not known by the typical cable news watcher, probably, is that both the Capital Police and the mayor of D.C. turned down offers to help secure the government areas before and as the mob of crazed Lefties and Righties descended on the Capital:
- …Three days before the riot, the Pentagon offered National Guard manpower. And as the mob descended on the building Wednesday, Justice Department leaders reached out to offer up FBI agents. Capitol Police turned them down both times, according to senior defense officials and two people familiar with the matter. Despite plenty of warnings of a possible insurrection and ample resources and time to prepare, police planned only for a free speech demonstration. (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser told federal law enforcement to stand down just one day before a mob of Trump supporters breached the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, smashing windows, entering the chambers, and forcing lawmakers and congressional staff inside into lockdown. “To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway,” Bowser wrote in a letter to acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, and Secretary of the Army Ryan D. McCarthy. According to Bowser, D.C.’s Metropolitan Police Department in coordination with the U.S. Park Police, Capitol Police, and Secret Sevice were well-equipped to handle whatever problems could come up during the Trump rallies planned for Wednesday. (THE FEDERALIST)
Remember, Democrats challenged more states electors in 2016 with the election of President Trump in 2020:
But this isn’t the main issue… what is is the dilemma this would bring if noted publicly. You would get these commentaries in prime time:
Yep. Hypocrites. See more related to the issue on my site:
- Stephanopoulos Claims Clinton Supporters Didn’t Riot After 2016 Election
- Katy Tur’s Tweet About Democrat Violence and Insurrection
- Democrats Were For Challenging Electors, Before Being Against It
And another lie perpetrated by the media and the J6 Committee is that 5 police officers died because of the riot on Capitol Hill. While I disagree with Tucker on his opening point regarding Ashley Babbitt, he is wholly right on what he follows it with in the segment.
Joe Biden and the MSM loves these lies as well:
- Joe Biden Falsely Claims Five Police Officers Killed By Trump Supporters on January 6
- Joe Biden Again Falsely Claims Trump Supporters Killed Police Officers on January 6
- Claims that 5 People were killed by Trump Supporters at Capitol Protest is a LIE!
- Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron is a far-left activist who vowed to ‘seek justice for Ukraine’ and expressed hatred for conservatives opposed to war, according to his leaked manifesto. (bottom line!)
Sigh, people are often surprised to find out that many racist (almost all) ideologies are socialist in their make-up (see HERE and HERE). This shooter is no exception — see one example (in-depth… sorry, I am not known for my brevity on certain topics) from my long series of covering shooters the media say are right wing: “Right-Wingers Kill More Than Islamists or Leftists? (Bios)“
So here we are, after another shooting but one seemingly that truly targets minorities.
Three additional POINTS/UPDATES I believe are worthy via TWITCHY and the LIBERTY DAILY. And the first is made by CHICKS ON THE RIGHT, and is made often by common sense thinkers. Which is, if everything is racist, nothing is racist:
- We have reached peak absurdity. The word means nothing anymore. The left has devalued the term to the point that it has no power — and those wielding it are worthy only of ridicule. (AMERICAN THINKER)
- When everything is racist, nothing is. When every single thought, act, landmark, cultural touchstone, and tradition are defamed as “white supremacy,” regardless of origin or context and irrespective of fact, the term “racism” has lost all meaning. (RED AS HELL)
- If you think everything you don’t like is racist, then of course the election of a president you don’t like has to be racist. (NEW YORK POST)
- The word “racism” is no longer a description, and hasn’t been for some time. Now it’s simply a political tool with no meaning. The word doesn’t need context to be used, and you need not worry about dissecting nuance in order to toss it around. Just find something you don’t like and apply liberally. No pun intended. (RED STATE)
And so, even though this was a young man in his boredom influenced by white supremacism and socialism… meh. People like Chicago Mayor think they are changing the world with stunts like these, while, her fellow brothers and sisters die in droves. Sad.
And here is another wonderful observation made as well:
(Mr. Martin’s thinking and common sense skills are to be read, BTW) And here is another “counter-narrative” Common sense gentleman that should be at the center:
So here are the early discussions of his manifesto (CD MEDIA):
In other words…. what CD MEDIA is pointing out flies in the face of comments like these:
Three things. One, Joe Lockhart (and others) either “a” doesn’t know tucker Carlson’s position on this issue… or “b” is saying because Tucker opposed the U.S. financial support of the war in Ukraine — THIS opposition drove the shooter to kill people? At any rate, the Left often does not know that which it speaks of. Or “c” people like this just see an opportunity to attack conservative’s and FOX NEWS that they use lies to do it.
Here for instance is some input on Tucker’s position from the LEFTIE site, Crooks and Liars headline:
- Tucker Wants Republicans Who Voted For Ukraine Aid Primaried: Continuing his support of Russia, the Fox News host denounced all Republicans that vote and will vote to approve aid to Ukraine.
Of course Crooks and Liars misapply Tucker’s position… but the point is that Tucker (and FOX NEWS) was hated by the shooter because of their position of skepticism about the monies spent there and not domestically in our country.
Many conservatives I follow disagree with the funding of the war in Ukraine. For instance, Daniel Horowitz notes the reason in one of his bullet points as follows:
- Where are the money and arms going, and how are they not going toward the neo-Nazi Azov brigade that will, in the small chance they defeat the Russians, continue persecuting the ethnic Russians and fuel an intermittent conflict with Russia in perpetuity? (THE BLAZE)
Back to Fox and the MSMs position on this tragedy. The shooter created or used a large infographic that had people marked as Jews from CNN, the New York Times… and… wait for it… FOX NEWS. The largest Star of David was on 21st Century FOX infographic of Rupert Murdoch.
Soo, as any National Socialist, he see Jews EVERYWHERE. And much like the Left, hates Mr. Murdoch.
And the shooter also said he was influennced, not by TV, but by the interwebs:
- Before I begin I will say that I was not born racist nor grew up to be racist. I simply became racist after I learned the truth. started browsing 4chan in May 2020 after extreme boredom…. From there, I also found other sites, like worldtruthvideos […] dailyarchives […] dailystormer…
The “boredom” thing caught my attention. DENNIS PRAGER:
Even Michael Cernovich (also hated by the Left) was noted by the killer to be a “Jew troll”
But as with our other shooters the Left claims to be right=-wing… they hold very far Left positions and politics. CHRISTINA PUSHAW notes after Cernovich’s Tweet:
- “Authoritarian left wing” = National Socialist = Nazi.
(Click on graphic for an excellent, excellent article)
Stolen from a TWEET that made me laugh:
- Means of production/exchange to be regulated by the central government. That sounds right-wing to you? (w/ The Dude)
- Tom Metzger: Director, White Aryan Resistance; Career Highlights: Was Grand Dragon of Ku Klux Klan in the 70s; won the Democratic primary during his bid for Congress in 1980…
- Ron Edwards: Imperial Wizard, Imperial Klans of America; Career Highlights: Sued in 2007 by the Southern Poverty Law Center for inciting the brutal beating of a Latino teenager; building the IKA into one of the nation’s largest Klan groups by allowing non-Christians to join.
- Erich Gliebe: Chairman, National Alliance; Career Highlights: Turning white-power record label, Resistance Records, into a million-dollar-a-year business juggernaut; an 8-0 record as a professional boxer under the nickname, “The Aryan Barbarian.”
- Rocky Suhayda: Chairman, American Nazi Party; Career highlights: Being widely quoted bemoaning in the fact that so few Aryan-Americans had the cojones of the 9/11 hijackers: “If we were one-tenth as serious, we might start getting somewhere.”
Because they are Authoritarian Left Wing.
PJ-MEDIA sums up their post as follows:
And RED STATE’S end to their post on this is good as well:
PJ-MEDIA puts the nail in the coffin:
See more at my NAZI OCCULTISM post:
I haven’t posted these in a while, but I think in regard to the shooter’s manifesto where he calls himself an “authoritarian left winger and green nationalist” — I think Melanie Phillips (see her SUBSTACK for the latest in really good writing) seems appropriate right about now:
(ALL NEWSBUSTERS) Remember when the entire leftwing media establishment pushed a letter by former “intelligence officials” alleging, without evidence, that Hunter Biden’s laptop was somehow Russian disinformation? Now that even The New York Times admits that the laptop story is real, what say the journalists who so happily pushed that reckless lie to shield then-candidate Biden from bad press?
Not only did the former intelligence officials present no evidence that the laptop was in fact part of a “disinformation campaign,” — they were also rebuked by both the Director of National Intelligence and the FBI.
Yet the pro-Biden media ran with this story regardless, for no reason other than because it was politically expedient.
Here is an example of the outcome of the voting patterns by such nonsense. Here Larry tells his story of a very recent conversation at a restaurant: