An elderly man with a poor memory. Great video by @WesternLensman
AN UPDATED EXAMPLE:
- Biden denied mental incompetence. “I know what the hell I’m doing,” he proclaimed at the event. His memory is fine. The windmills of his mind are spinning in good order. His confusion of the president of Egypt with the president of Mexico tended to belie his assertion. (POWERLINE | RED STATE | TWITCHY [Techno-Fog])
It’s not conspiracy to ask questions about Biden’s “mistakes” (more at RIGHT SCOOP):
Here is a challenge regarding this video from a comment on my site’s Facebook Page:
SUE F. SAID
- Like Trump is any better, Trump has days where he believes that he beat Obama in 2016. They’re both old & mentally declining…check yourself!
I respond (with an EXTRA addition here, at the end). For those unaware, POST MILLENNIAL’s headline and sub-title explain:
BREAKING: Biden’s DOJ says evidence shows President ‘willfully’ withheld classified docs—but he will not be prosecuted: The special counsel’s report said Biden’s memory “was significantly limited” during the 2023 interviews with Hur
SUE F. COUNTERS:
- I’m not part of your brainwashed propaganda group here, the weak minded grasp on to leaders like you & Trump. Trumps mind has been mentally declining due to the stress of losing his trials & millions, but he thanks people like you for paying his legal fees. A billionaire panhandling the weak for jingle… you just gotta love it! Be sure to donate to him…
- Perfect ad hominem attack. I would expect no different from either an atheist activist or a progressive one.
Just a little leaven to deflate SUE F.’S argument:
Well, at least President Biden is “a president for everybody, whether you live in a red state or a green state.” (POST MILL X)
Miranda Devine! Clay Travis comments: “It only took four years for the Department of Justice and the FBI to confirm in a court filing that Hunter Biden’s laptop was 100% real.”
I clipped Larry from Townhall’s video, FYI. Here is that fuller videos description:
New York Post reporter Miranda Devine originally broke the widely censored Hunter Biden laptop story ahead of the 2020 election. Now, she’s been utterly vindicated in her reporting (once again) as new court filings reveal EXACTLY what Joe Biden’s Department of Justice knew about Hunter Biden’s laptop. The only question that remains is, why didn’t they say what they knew to be true?
Listen, I am not saying crazy Islamic fundamentalists would not have eventually made a move – even under Trump. But Republican administration foreign policy views are typically more realistic regarding the Middle East and Africa, and the spread of Islamo-Fascism. Under Biden one of the first things he did was remove the Houthis from the terrorist listing. And ignored [for the most part] Iran’s involvement in the hundred[+] attacks on bases in the Middle East and it took a record number of drone and missile strikes to garner a reaction [defensive] to these Iran backed terrorists.
The Biden administration has a skewed view of foreign policy that has created MORE unrest in a volatile area for evil opportunists “to pounce.” As well as a VERY porous border that is another opportunist wedge to get terrorists across the border who are creating cells in the country that will surely “pounce” when ordered.
Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., examines increased tensions in the Middle East after the U.S. struck Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen.
Remember, this was an “attack” [not preemptive, but retaliatory] with supported from Australia, Bahrain, Canada, and the Netherlands. For the record.
And the night of the attack on Houthi terrorists [Iranian proxies] led to this exchange that is a rarity on news channels that are not FOX:
— TV News Now (@TVNewsNow) January 12, 2024
- One can only imagine the sort of giddy high Willis and Wade were riding as they flexed their provincial power over a man they commonly despised. They must have imagined themselves as a superman and woman, flying above the rules and considerations that bind lower beings, entitled to the best life has to offer in payment for the historic, heroic service they were performing. — PJ-MEDIA
Massive Reversal In Trump Case
Fani Willis Gave Trump Everything
- Key Take Away: Fanni Willis is in bigger trouble than any of Trump’s co-defendants.
BTW, I found this New York Times article funny… I will note where quotes should be placed: “Lawyer Tapped [“Tapped”]to Prosecute Trump in Georgia Is Now Under Scrutiny Himself” — Lol
Just found Doug in Exile. Like his stuff. (He is on “X-aisle“ as well [TWITTER]) The above video compliments this PJ-MEDIA article regarding the same issue. Before PJ however… the NEW YORK POST discusses the failing marriage of Nathan Wade and this newer “romance” with his sugar mamma probably playing a role:
In another NEW YORK POST article they note the following:
So, there are some serious allegations and relationships here that will sink this case. What comes before the fall? Pride.
MUST READ post by TECHNO FOG:
MAIN ISSUE: WH COORDINATION
All of tat is worthy of having this case torpedoed…. BUT…. after PJ-MEDIA covers that as point #1, they get to their point #2:
PJ goes on to a third point as well. The entire article is well worth the read. But coordination with the Biden admin is the important point that bolsters yesterdays post: “WINING ELECTIONS THE SOVIET WAY“
- The special prosecutor that District Attorney Fani Willis is accused of having an “improper” relationship with billed the Fulton County DA’s office $4,000 for two eight-hour meetings with White House officials while overseeing the election interference case against former President Donald Trump, according to court documents. [….] The services rendered by Wade in conjunction with the case seemingly included attending an event with White House counsel in Georgia and a meeting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, the invoices show. (NEW YORK POST)
(Click pic for full KanekoaTheGreat Tweet-X)
For an excellent walk-through of the main issue at hand, see the below video by Robert Gouveia Esq.
Fani Willis got subpoenaed to testify in her “Special” Prosecutor’s divorce proceedings, specifically, regarding Nathan Wade’s “improper” relationship with the D.A. And why did these two meet with the White House three times before indicting Trump? (17-minutes)
I start this excerpt of Tim Pools fuller “Tim Cast” (RUMBLE) with Victor Davis Hanson noting the “Revolutionary Acts” by the Democrats as of a year ago on FOX NEWS. – I have an updated audio as well (RUMBLE) . Enjoy… I found a new resource which I am excited about: LARRY DORS, who pieces together the same line being said from different movies. Check out his YouTube Channel.
Democrats just accidently showed why “Bidenomics” is a failure… don’t even get me started on the border, energy policy, etc
ISSUES & INSIGHTS joins the beat down!
Not the Bee presents a lesson in speaking Bidenese.
Victor Davis Hanson critiques [destroys] the Democrat and mainstream media’s narrative regarding Trump’s 2nd term as a dictatorship. Must listen to response.
Hamas Fires 5,000 rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel declares ‘state of war’ — More than 100 Israelis are dead and 900 Israelis have been injured in the Hamas rocket and terror assault from Beersheba to Jerusalem, the Health Ministry said.
Israel Declared War…
- POWERLINE | ADVICE TO ISRAEL [UPDATED]
- RED STATE | BREAKING: Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel Declares ‘State of War’
- RIGHT SCOOP | BREAKING: Benjamin Netanyahu announces Israel is at WAR after Hamas infiltrates Israel
- RED STATE | WATCH: Horrifying Videos Out of Israel, as Biden Administration Delivers Shockingly Grotesque
- RIGHT SCOOP | Hamas terrorist group releases disturbing video showing Israeli women they have captured
- JERUSALEM POST | Israel at War: IDF Confirms That Hamas Has Israeli Hostages
- NATIONAL REVIEW | Israel at War: What We Know about the Barbaric Hamas Attacks
— NEXTA (@nexta_tv) October 7, 2023
Israel is now under attack by Iranian-backed Hamas terrorists. Iran has helped fund this war against Israel and Joe Biden’s policies that have gone easy on Iran have helped fill their coffers.
We are going to stand with Israel as they root out Hamas and we need to stand up to… pic.twitter.com/FENQtAxiDE
— Ron DeSantis (@RonDeSantis) October 7, 2023
5th circuit – Biden White House, FBI likely violated the first amendment
Two of my comments on THE BREAKFAST CLUB’S interview of Vivek Ramaswamy follow the video — with some additional context to the six cults studied:
RPT’s Master Class on Racist Democrats!
After hearing Ramaswamy say on the Breakfast Club, “…if there are human beings, and not god, living in a nation…” (8:05 mark) – I assume many around the show and fans think they are in fact gods. Literally. Here I refer to the Five-Percent Nation and the Nation of Islam, and the subsequent racist black nationalist New Age UFO cult and anti-Semitic history and the creation of the “devil” on the Greek island of Patmos over 6,000 years ago, an evil [big-headed] scientist, Yakub. I assume these influences, even music, is large in this audience. For instance, here are hip-hop “influencers” that are members [or were during the height of their career] of this black nationalist – racist – cult and the subsequent “Afrocentrist” history that sets up failure in fighting “the Devil” – the white man – rather than a self, which a healthy religion does:
Rakim – member of the influential duo Eric B. & Rakim; Big Daddy Kane; Lakim Shabazz; Nas; Wu-Tang Clan – Ghostface Killah and Raekwon have deep ties to the 5%’ers, as do the following: Gang Starr; MF Doom; Jay Electronica; Busta Rhymes (Raised a Five Percenter, he has since converted to traditional Islam); Black Thought – Lead MC of the Philadelphia-based hip hop group The Roots; Ras Kass; Jus Allah – Member of the underground rap duo Jedi Mind Tricks; Cormega; Allah Mathematics – Hip hop producer and DJ for the Wu-Tang Clan; Erykah Badu – Her Grammy Award-winning song “On & On” features teachings of the Five Percent Nation [my favorite is Tyron]; Pete Rock & CL Smooth; Jadakiss; Jay-Z;TDK, Xcel, Raz Fresco, World’s Famous Supreme Team DJ Crew, Brand Nubian, Poor Righteous Teachers (a group whose very name comes from Five Percent teachings), 6orn, Estee Nack, Carmelo Anthony (NBA), L.L. Cool J, Kanye West, Jay Electronica, Queen Latifah, — just to name a few.
And I say this after studied [in-depth] 6 major racist cults [religious and secular].
After watching the appearances of Larry Elder and Vivek Ramaswamy on this show, the complete lack of understanding of facts and an honest contemplation of a countering viewpoint stands out. Rather, they simply malign with racism and false history. I can see from the comments below/above that there is an already large [and growing] group of observers and thinkers that likewise show the depravity of thought on The Breakfast Club. Bravo to the commonsense commenters 👏👏👏👏👏
ADDED INFO-THE BIG “SIX”
Here are three quotes from James Cone’s main thesis:
QUOTES FROM BOOK PURCHASED VIA OBAMA’ CHURCH:
This influence from Liberation Theology is a main driver to the whole “white privilege” lie we see today.
These cults are typically led by a leader who tells the people how to vote. Also note that in 2008 three-of-the-four largest supremacist groups asked their followers to vote for Obama. And the one who didn’t tell his people to vote for Obama says voting is a waste of time and that he doesn’t vote — so, essentially, of the largest 4 that told their supports to go out and…:
- Tom Metzger: Director, White Aryan Resistance;
- Ron Edwards: Imperial Wizard, Imperial Klans of America;
- Erich Gliebe: Chairman, National Alliance; Career Highlights;
- Rocky Suhayda: Chairman, American Nazi Party.
… is💯% (Or, if you wish, 3/4ers with 1/4 abstaining)
I note this myth that racist cults are “right leaning” in a comment to a friend:
- Most of those people typically vote Democrat. Even if they wrote Trump in (who is not a conservative — he is a populist — and why 34% of Bernie Sanders voters said they will vote Trump over Hillary) they along with almost the entirety of the racist cults in America vote Democrat down ticket from there. Why, I sum up why in my post, and it is why the driver that killed that woman was involved in Occupy Wall Street (Gay Patriot h-t)…. [QUOTE from my site]
A RECAP from a large refutation of the idea that the KKK and others vote Republican for clarity on the reasoning racist/nationalists cults vote Democrat (RPT):
- They are typically socialist in their political views, and thus support the welfare state for personal financial reasons (poor) and ideological reasoning (socialist); or for the reason that it is a way of controlling minorities (racist reasoning). A modern plantation so-to-speak; There is a shared hatred for Israel and supporting of groups wanting to exterminate the Jews (Palestinians for instance).
Again, there are about 5-to-8,000 KKK members nationwide, of which a few hundred were there. All Republicans denounce that. But no Democrat has really denounced the NAZI style church Obama went to for 20-years — see HERE and HERE.
While most Democrats publicly support BLM, who has followers that have killed people and the co-founder of on BLM radio called for lynching and hanging of white people and cops. In other places they have called for genocide, and the many other examples I could give… like this via my YouTube (to the right):
Remember, REPUBLICANSvoted for these acts at 100% or slightly less… Democrats voted against them 100% or slightly less:
- Civil Rights Act 1866,
- Reconstruction Act of 1867,
- Freedman Bureau Extension Act of 1866,
- Enforcement Act of 1870,
- Force Act of 1871,
- Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871,
- Civil Rights Act of 1875,
- Civil Rights Act of 1957,
- Civil Rights Act of 1960,
- 1964 Civil Rights Act,
- 1965 Voting Rights Acts,
- 1972 Equal Employment Opportunity Act
And — lest these quotes are lost to history:
- BILL CLINTON: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,”
- JOSEPH BIDEN: “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” continuing he said, “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
- DAN RATHER: “but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.”
Democrats even chose a racist to be the keynote speaker at the 2012 Convention: JULIAN CASTRO is a member of La Raza… the group Cesar Chavez (founder of the founder of the United Farm Workers [UFW]) said was a supremacist group:
Not only that, but Julian Castro’s mother is involved deeply in the MEChA movement. That is the group that wants Mexico to take back the portion lost in the Mexican-American war. These guys/gals ACTUALLY show up in brown shirts.
International Business Times points this connection out:
- Castro is the son of Maria “Rosie” Castro, a Chicano political activist who helped establish the Chicano political party La Raza Unida in the 1970s.
WHAT IS THE POINT!?
The BREAKFAST CLUB has it all backwards. All the hosts of the show – show their ignorance to history and facts surrounding the Democrat Party. They should be swarming to vote Republican, for the Grand Ol’ Party’s history and freedom goals!