(FIRST) The funny stat I really hope is true:
- “You have two major gaps — you have the 672,770 votes that were not inspected by anyone secretly put into the ballot box and then you have this gap that I don’t understand between the mail-in ballots. You’ve sent out: 1.8 million and the number you counted: 2.5 million!” Rudy said.
There was some AMAZING testimony today in Pennsylvania. You can watch the entire thing, here (almost 4-hours long). The first thing though is I recommend the reader to read this article over at THE FEDERALIST… it will wet your whistle for the below.
- 5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms: Surely The Journalist Class Should Be Intrigued By The Historic Implausibility Of Joe Biden’s Victory. That They Are Not Is Curious, To Say The Least.
Okay, the first video I saw was this one… and the reason people gasped and laughed is that they know (when hearing this testimony) that their own common sense tells them this is not right — red-flags went up — you just heard them raised, that’s all.
- Colonel Waldren held up a chart to show the committed the anomalies that occurred during the vote in PA. Former federal prosecutor Rudy Giuliani asked the retired colonel to calculate how many of 604,000 votes that were tabulated in 90 minutes were for Biden vs. how many votes for Trump? Waldren explained that about 570,000 votes of the 604,000 votes were for Biden, while “a little over 3,200” of the votes were for Trump. The committee broke out in laughter. (100% FED-UP)
Here is another testimonial that made my jaw hit the floor. One very credible witness described how he personally observed dozens of USB cards being uploaded to voting machines which resulted in 50,000 votes for Joe Biden in a short period of time. Here is more via GATEWAY PUNDIT:
- The witness introduced himself: “My name is Gregory Strenstrom, I am from Delaware county, former Commanding Officer in the Navy, veteran of foreign wars, CEO of my own private company, a data scientist and forensic computer scientist and an expert in security and fraud.” “I was told that every election they leave a couple of USBs in the voting machines…after talking to law enforcement I found out that was not the case, that more than two [USBs] is unusual — so, they denied they did it but as of today, 47 USB cards are missing and they’re no where to be found…so I was told personally that these cards that were uploaded…they didn’t update the vote live in real time,” Strenstrom said.
- Mr. Strenstrom told the panel that he witnessed a man who was “not a part of the process” walk into the vote tabulation center with “baggies of USBs.” “I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. I saw this personally. I brought it to the attention of the deputy sheriff who was there stationed as a senior law enforcement officer and I brought it to the attention of the clerk of elections — I objected,” he said.
Here is the video:
- “In all cases the chain of custody was broken.” “It was broken for the mail in ballots, the drop box ballots, the election day USB card flash drives, in all cases they didn’t follow any of the procedures defined by the Board of Delaware County of Elections.” (WATCH)
- “I personally observed USB cards being uploaded to voting machines by the voting machine warehouse supervisor on multiple occasions. This person is not being observed, he’s not a part of the process that I can see, and he is walking in with baggies of USBs”. (WATCH)
- “I observed in the locked room in the back office 70k unopened mail in ballots. The problem was by that time the mail in ballots had already been counted. So 120k mail in counted, posted, done. My question is, where did the 70k ballots go? And nobody knows.” (WATCH)
- “I want to see where the data is coming in & I want to know the ‘Universe of Votes’. There were supposed to be 120k mail in ballots with 6k ballots remaining. So the ‘Universe’ should be 126k votes. When I get back there, we don’t have 126k, we have 200k votes.” (WATCH)
- “People ask me all the time, ‘how do people commit crimes’? I always look for the simplest things –people sticking USBs in, putting ballots in, very simple things– only takes a couple of people. Doesn’t take a big conspiracy.” (WATCH)
- “I literally begged multiple law enforcement agencies to go get the forensic evidence from the computers. It’s a simple process. It wouldn’t have taken more than an hour to image all 5 machines. That was never done despite my objections & that was 3 weeks ago.” (WATCH)
- “We just learned 2 days ago that virtually all chain of custody logs, records, yellow sheets, everything was gone. All forensic evidence, all custody sheets in Delaware county are gone.” (WATCH)
- “So we have 100k-120k ballots in question. If the democrats had followed there own procedures which they created they could exonerate themselves. But they can’t do that. So if you can’t certify 100k out of 300k votes — then you can’t certify Delaware county.” (WATCH)
The USB thing brought to my mind one of the videos I recently watched and linked in a post, here. I have it cued up to the hackers part where he spoke about his easiest course of action (8:18 -to- 8:44):
GOP observer Justin Kweder: Hundreds of thousands of Philadelphia mail-in ballots were processed with ZERO civilian oversight pic.twitter.com/Op2UrGKDld
— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) November 25, 2020