First and Foremost, all the videos I add are to lead up to — or compliment — Bull Brand’s excellent video via his channel. All videos used I stamp the time they start and the date they were uploaded by said YouTube Channel or site.
- 1:10 mark (May 23, 2021): “Real MAGA“
- 3:05 mark (May 24, 2021): Feds Seize $90k in Capitol Hill Riot Footage Proceeds | Related (May 23, 2021): DOJ Seizes $90,000, Charges Black Lives Matter Supporter Who ‘Stormed Capitol,’ Sold Footage to News Outlets
- 3:37 mark (January 14, 2021): CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots
- 4:59 mark (Jul 21, 2020): CPD Footage of July 17, 2020 Grant Park Protest ANTIFA WEAPONS
- 6:31 mark (May 9, 2012): Watch As BlackBloc Anarchists Strip Off Masks And Clothes Then Blend In With Protesters
- 7:06 mark (Jan 19, 2021): BUSTED: Video shows alleged Antifa members changing into MAGA clothing just outside the Capitol
- 8:18 — Jan 8, 2021 (BULL BRAND!): Evidence of ANTIFA at CAPITOL BUILDING break-in step by step
- I INSERT A SMALL VIDEO IN THE MIDDLE OF BULL’S VIDEO (at the 12:42 mark, Jan 8, 2021): Patriots Stop Antifa in Disguise From Breaking Windows At DC Capitol
A video of some of the first individuals into the Capitol Building was uncovered that shows what appear to be the first individuals into the Capitol. These individuals appear to be from Antifa or BLM. These were not Trump supporters (GATEWAY PUNDIT). When they open the center door, that is when “horn boy” (Jacob Chansley) enters. Remember, just because I point out the first group of people into the Capitol were Antifa/Black Bloc, or that they were a heavy part of the violence, does not mean I deny Trump supporters were just as unlawful. I believe anarchists (right side of the political spectrum), like the pagan anarchist believer [Jacob Chansley — horn guy for example] who supported Trump – and – entered the Capitol building illegally.
But then, you would have to admit Neo-Nazi Ukrainians (Sergai Dybynyn), i.e., “socialists” were in the violent mix as well…
(The grey area are differing forms of Democracy)
Here is video of the initial break-in at this part of the Capitol:
- Tools and Tactics in the Portland Protests — From Leaf Blowers and Umbrellas to Lasers, Balloons, and Power Tools
- ANTIFA: The truth behind the mask
- Antifa’s Violent and Destructive Tactics Used in Portland for Three Months Will Now be Applied in Kenosha, Wisconsin | LAST PARAGRAPH:
The lessons from Portland are simple—if destructive protests aren’t stopped and if career protestors aren’t leveled with serious charges and bails, those that participate in these attacks can easily move on to the next city and take their tactics and practices with them. This means that the violence occurring in one city can be quickly duplicated across the country.
- ANTIFA REALITY CHECK | LAST PARAGRAPH:
Bottom line: don’t go to an Antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation. And if you find yourself in that situation, expect them to employ tactics that take away your situational awareness, and complicate the use of force continuum.
“There is no evidence of infiltrators on Jan 6! 😤”
— B 🇺🇸 (@Unscripted0) June 23, 2021
- DEFINITION: To kneel and touch the forehead to the ground in expression of deep respect, worship, or submission, as formerly done in China…. To show servile deference. synonym: fawn.
AMERICAN THINKER has an intro to the below Tucker Carlson video I wish to excerpt from before you watch the video:
Why Are Americans Surrendering To Violent Mobs?
Because They’ve Been Told They Have To
Here is an excellent CITY-JOURNAL article that Heather Mac Donald draws sensible reactions to these outliers:
THE DAILY CALLER weighs in:
AGAIN, for good measure:
(More at NOQ REPORT)
As an UPDATE… she was planning this all along… it wasn’t like “my emotions got the best of me.” No, she premeditated the act.:
Video confirms Nancy Pelosi ripping up the #SOTU speech was PREMEDITATED:
9:49 PM: Pelosi makes small tears to the paper after POTUS mentions “new cures for childhood cancer” and eradicating AIDS.
10:24 PM: Pelosi holds up the already torn paper and finishes ripping it in half. pic.twitter.com/IR2y9CeYVo
— Trump War Room – Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) February 5, 2020
(More at the NEW YORK POST)
JONATHAN TURLEY writes on his website about the tradition Nancy trampled on:
And from THE HILL, Turley notes,
(Updated Media Original Post, Aug 2019)
The media has been lying for two years about who President Trump called “very fine people.” The lies continue this very week. Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? The major media reported that he did. But what if their reporting is wrong? Worse, what if their reporting is wrong and they know it’s wrong? A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.
(Updated Media Original Post, Aug 2017)
Dennis Prager quickly deals out some common sense to squelch a mantra regarding Trump and Charlottesville.
Larry AGAIN takes us through Trump’s “good people on both sides” quote.
My somewhat humorous and hopefully challenging response to this issue if asked is this:
- I am enjoying it… you have a radical socialist group on one-side clashing with a radical socialist group on the other — all fighting over Democratic history.
I just wanted to make more visually clear that Trump was correct in saying there were groups on both sides equal in their racism, hate, and violence. From Black Lives Matter to the KKK, both sides are cut from the same socialist cloth. In the video (HERE) you can see a Black Lives Matter person holding a sign up to block a street preachers sign. In the lower right of that sign is this: Workers World Party (WWP). Here is a short list of this groups terrible history:
Stalin and these dictators like Mao have killed more people than the National Socialists (NAZIs) could ever have dreamed.
Another aspect of this “clash” that garnered such attention is that the violence started BECAUSE of the LEFT. That doesn’t mean the racist people in the other Leftist group (the KKK) didn’t reciprocate… but order is important:
THE DAILY WIRE notes an article from a New York Times reporter who said this:
- “I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”
In other words, these KKK types were leaving peacefully, being escorted out, and they were attacked. They continue:
Wow, sounds just like President Trump. And HOTAIR notes that both NBC news and the BBC have “put out videos offering fact-checks on some of president trump’s claims about what took place in Charlottesville. Both agree there were violent anti-fascist protesters who came to the protest looking for a fight.” Here is a portion of the BBC video I wish to note:
Jake Tapper notes as well that reporters who were attacked were attacked by Antifa. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) took to Facebook to go after President Donald Trump and his “many sides” comment on yesterday’s violence in Charlottesville. But the ACLU disagrees:
— ACLU of Virginia (@ACLUVA) August 12, 2017
YEP, radical racists/revolutionaries on BOTH sides.
The below is a clip from a larger post of mine titled, “Radical Groups Support the Democrats (Even the KKK),” however, I end the post with an updated list of Democrat Congressional radicals. Enjoy.
I was challenged with how many actual members there are of Communist Party members. Great question!
So I pointed out the numbers do not matter, the ideology does.
From the early ruminations of the Woodrow Wilson types, to the New Left (see here also) of the 60’s radicals, to a President who had close affiliations to Marxist thinkers and the radical left. ALSO, Obama went to a church that taught radical “liberation theology” which seeks to interpret the Christian call for justice in a way that is in harmony with this Marxist dictum.
It is this ideology rather than numbers that causes Moonbat to note: “The days of anticommunist Democrats like JFK and Scoop Jackson are a fading memory now.” While I believe the Democrats have had a very sordid history, in the least they use to fight foreign threats/ideology, well. Now they cannot bring themselves to call the Taliban a terrorist organization.
All this aside, let us take a look at the numbers of a few radical left parties. First up, the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). They have about 10,000 persons in their membership. While this seems small, let’s look at their influence on members in Congress, shall we (note, these stats are somewhat dated [111th Congress], but the importance of their impact still stands):
Q: How many of the DSA members sit on the Judiciary Committee?
- John Conyers [Chairman of the Judiciary Committee], Tammy Baldwin, Jerrold Nadler, Luis Gutierrez, Melvin Watt, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Steve Cohen, Barbara Lee, Robert Wexler, Linda Sanchez [there are 23 Democrats on the Judiciary Committee of which eleven, almost half, are now members of the DSA].
Q: Who are these members of Congress?
Co-Chairs: Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07); Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)
Vice Chairs: Diane Watson (CA-33); Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18); Mazie Hirono (HI-02); Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)
- Bernie Sanders (VT);
- Neil Abercrombie (HI-01); Tammy Baldwin (WI-02); Xavier Becerra (CA-31); Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL); Robert Brady (PA-01); Corrine Brown (FL-03); Michael Capuano (MA-08); André Carson (IN-07); Donna Christensen (VI-AL); Yvette Clarke (NY-11); William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01); Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05); Steve Cohen (TN-09); John Conyers (MI-14); Elijah Cummings (MD-07); Danny Davis (IL-07); Peter DeFazio (OR-04); Rosa DeLauro (CT-03); Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04); Keith Ellison (MN-05); Sam Farr (CA-17); Chaka Fattah (PA-02); Bob Filner (CA-51); Barney Frank (MA-04); Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11); Alan Grayson (FL-08); Luis Gutierrez (IL-04); John Hall (NY-19); Phil Hare (IL-17); Maurice Hinchey (NY-22); Michael Honda (CA-15); Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-02); Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30); Hank Johnson (GA-04); Marcy Kaptur (OH-09); Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13); Barbara Lee (CA-09); John Lewis (GA-05); David Loebsack (IA-02); Ben R. Lujan (NM-3); Carolyn Maloney (NY-14); Ed Markey (MA-07); Jim McDermott (WA-07); James McGovern (MA-03); George Miller (CA-07); Gwen Moore (WI-04); Jerrold Nadler (NY-08); Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL); John Olver (MA-01); Ed Pastor (AZ-04); Donald Payne (NJ-10); Chellie Pingree (ME-01); Charles Rangel (NY-15); Laura Richardson (CA-37); Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34); Bobby Rush (IL-01); Linda Sánchez (CA-47); Jan Schakowsky (IL-09); José Serrano (NY-16); Louise Slaughter (NY-28); Pete Stark (CA-13); Bennie Thompson (MS-02); John Tierney (MA-06); Nydia Velazquez (NY-12); Maxine Waters (CA-35); Mel Watt (NC-12); Henry Waxman (CA-30); Peter Welch (VT-AL); Robert Wexler (FL-19)
Source: Congressional Progressive Caucus
So… while the DSA has only 10,000 members, officially, the impact and membership is wider than that.
Now, let us look at the Communist Party USA. Keep in mind they have voted for quite some time a straight Democratic ticket… only now have they officially announced the policy to continue on this path:
So how many members does the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) have? Two-thousand. Again, the numbers do not matter, it is that the very root of communism and “democratic” socialists ~ their ideology (the CPUSA as well as the DSA) ~ are anathema to our founding ideals and documents.
You may think this is the end of my rant. However… you would be wrong. Because there is another radical group that has historically been Democratic and still to this day vote predominately for Democrats. You must be wondering who?
I will tell you.
UPDATED INFO — via TREVOR LONDON:
THE EPOCH TIMES has a great article noting the infiltration of Communists into the Democrat Party:
- Mother of a daughter: “She went from being a feminist /pro women’s rights to hating white males to now wanting to become one…” (Mothers In Shock As Daughters Come Home From College With Mustaches, Breasts Removed)
Dennis Prager discusses a topic that is really a new piece of Leftist propaganda (within the past 5-years), that is, rapid onset gender dysphoria. Over the years of studying cults, brainwashing, separating children from family, etc., I see much of this in the inundation of these ideas in concentrated forms and peer pressure at the university.
The articles referenced by reading from the College Fix are these:
- Mothers In Shock As Daughters Come Home From College With Mustaches, Breasts Removed (MAIN ARTICLE READ FROM);
- Brown U. Censors Study That Found Gender Dysphoria Can Be Caused By ‘Social And Peer Contagion’ (College Fix);
- Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria In Adolescents And Young Adults: A Study Of Parental Reports (Open Access Journal, PLOS ONE:
- WSJ: Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria Is ‘Social Contagion’ (Breitbart references WSJ);
- Brown University Censors Gender Dysmorphia Study (Washington Free Beacon);
- When Your Daughter Defies Biology (Wall Street Journal — I will reproduce this below in case it is behind a “pay-wall”);
- ‘Rapid Onset’ Gender Dysphoria Plagues Young College Students (Louder with Crowder [bonus link]).
This is a travesty! The Left and Leftist parents and doctors start to block hormones in pre-teen children, when about 90% of young people who have “gender dysphoria” settle on being either gay or straight, and not trans. It is child abuse, number one. And number two, it is no different than the “psychosurgery” that was popular in the 40’s-60’s – that of lobotomies. It is sick. It was wrong then just as it is wrong now. Doctors and psychologists were wrong then JUST as they are wrong now. Which brings me to number three… it is not scientific.
Dennis Prager reads about Mariah Parker, a 26-year-old progressive candidate and hip-hop artist… THE BLAZE has more:
This will be a longer post dealing with Common, the rapper. It is a redux of Larry Elder discussing Common being invited to the White House in May of 2011, and he [Common] was also a long-time member at Reverend Wrights racist church… so I will have a reminder of that church and whom it affiliated closely with.
FIRST, however, the reason for this transfer from my Vimeo account to my YouTube about Common. I was reminded of this because Starbucks has included Common in its anti-racism curriculum at Starbucks. FORTUNE has a short video worth watching about the training.
(ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION) Larry tackles race, violence, and the black community. Rapper “Common” has some very leery lyrics, so Larry attacks em head-on as only the Sage can.
(ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION) Larry Elder adeptly deals with the Democratic double standard regarding who they lauds and who they condemn.
Common supports deeply a racist cop-killer that fled to Cuba. If you are not familiar with her, here are a few links to stories recapping her and commons support for her.
- Bring Assata Back ASAP (NATIONAL REVIEW)
- The “Common” Defense (REAL CLEAR POLITICS)
- #BlackLivesMatter Pays Homage to Marxist Cop Killer at Every Event It Holds (BREITBART)
- Berkeley Radicals Want To Honor Cop-Killing Communist (FRONTPAGE MAG)
Don’t forget about Angela Davis either…
BUT REMEMBER, Common went to the same church as our President. Here is a recent upload to my FACEBOOK PAGE (for this site) that I will reproduce here:
Analogy vs. Real Life
A utilitarian TOWNHALL update:
Was slavery a choice? Why weren’t the Slave in chains on the plantation? They were chained going to the African coast, they were chained to the bottoms of the Slave ships. They were even chained when they arrived at the Slave framing camps in the Carribbean Islands. But once they arrived on the plantation their minds had been transformed and no more chains were needed. READ ”It’s Ok To Leave the Plantation!” Mason Weaver. And learn the truth.
A LARRY ELDER bonus:
A “dramatic” opener leading into serious discussion about the intentions and groups behind (“dark money”) the march. Some of the videos that Glenn Beck played the audio from can be found in full, here: Some Questions Asked At The “March For Our Lives” Rally | The organizers Tweeted that there were 850,000 people that showed up… but counts were more like 200,000 — AND — A leftist University of Maryland sociologist Dana Fisher conducted a study of the demographics of Saturday’s march in Washington, D.C., and discovered that only less than 10% of those in the crowd were under the age of 18. What this really was was a way for celebrities and others unnamed to donate in anonymity due to the 503(c)(4) status (i.e., “dark money,” I am sure people didn’t want the “Soros” name to pop up in searches) in order to fund leftist causes… and help out the broke Democrat Party (https://tinyurl.com/yadovrsz | https://tinyurl.com/ya96o9ja)
Since this is a large post, I would suggest picking a topic or section and going through it… and then coming back to cover another section. We are often busy and so must manage time wisely. The reason for this post was a short paragraph written by an awesome gal who quickly explained her positions of why she (and other women) marched in the Women’s March that recently took place the day after the election. I took her small paragraph and bullet pointed a few issues I wish to address, and these can be seen in numbers one through four – below right. They are easily jumped to by clicking on the number. I will respond with media, quotes, and commentary in a way that steps beyond the mantras of the professional Left.
I would suggest combining this post with an earlier post of mine to understand just how much culture and the media can misrepresent things during an election season.
So buckle up…
Kellyanne Conway’s “alternative facts” statement was loudly rejected. However, if such importance is placed on false facts… then this should help the student of truth to wade through the “alternative facts” apparently infuriating women of the Left.
The mottos of our country are: E Pluribus Unum, In God We Trust, and Liberty. The motto of our Revolution was basically: “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” While the Constitution requires those who stand before the law to be treated equally (equal under the law)… “equality” is not part of liberty. You can have either liberty or either equality – but not both. You will see this fleshed out in number three, bellow., but a good example of this in history is the French Revolution. It had a motto: “Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.” This was an experiment done around the same time as the American Revolution and it collapsed on itself. Here is a good recap of these foundation philosophies:
The modern Left and the French of centuries past have a similar view of equality. It is an illiberal view of nature. To create equality IN THIS SENSE (guaranteed equal outcomes) is an impossible task. I will give you a couple examples of what I mean. The first deals with “special rights” in the attempt to create the [illusion] of choice. In an oft used example of mine I note that by defining when life begins at a later stage of a humans life-span, we see gender abortions (typically a girl is aborted due to cultural preferences for males), but here is a hypothetical of a newly forming protected class:
Mmmm, do you see an issue here? Under the “health of the mother” as the courts interpret Doe v. Bolton, ensuring a gender outcome or wanting a straight child would be allowed since “stress” or maladies like the baby having a cleft palate, or the mother is struggling financially, or one wished to pursue a career — are grounds for aborting children. Legally. Heck, if financial worries is reason enough… what’s left? Another example of the impossibility of reaching the equality spoken of here is those who felt marginalized BECAUSE of the march. Here are a couple examples:
I like to call myself an “imperialist white supremacist Christian cisgender capitalist heteropatriarchal male.”
So just by having an inclusive march many were excluded. This is the trouble with the Left’s egalitarianism. It cannot work and merely creates more division and eventual cannibalism, as Christian Hoff Sommers notes:
- Vindicating the Founders: Race, Sex, Class, and Justice in the Origins of America, Thomas G. West
- Who Stole Feminism?: How Women Have Betrayed Women, by Christina Hoff Sommers
GENDER WAGE GAP
FIRST and FOREMOST… when categories are compared properly, we see women tend to make more than men…
What typically happen with women around age thirty? The word rhymes with manly.
Another reason there is a broad variance in pay are for a few reasons. Women tend to choose different career paths than men (choice), and also take time out to care for children (nature).
- Economic Facts and Fallacies, 2nd edition, by Thomas Sowell
The first thing to say is the Higher Court settled this — I says settled with “air quotes.” However, many fine gay men and women I know would reject this decision either because they think marriage between heterosexuals has benefits for society same-sex marriages cannot offer. And/or they support the idea in the Constitution that what isn’t clearly enumerated in the Constitution for the Federal Government to concern itself with, then these decisions should be left to the states.
Another examples comes from respected Canadian sociologist/scholar/homosexual, Paul Nathanson, writes that there are at least five functions that marriage serves–things that every culture must do in order to survive and thrive. They are:
- Foster the bonding between men and women
- Foster the birth and rearing of children
- Foster the bonding between men and children
- Foster some form of healthy masculine identity
- Foster the transformation of adolescents into sexually responsible adults
Note that Nathanson considers these points critical to the continued survival of any culture. He continues “Because heterosexuality is directly related to both reproduction and survival,… every human societ[y] has had to promote it actively…. Heterosexuality is always fostered by a cultural norm” that limits marriage to unions of men and women. He adds that people “are wrong in assuming that any society can do without it.” Going further he stated that “same sex marriage is a bad idea”… [he] only opposed “gay marriage, not gay relationships.”
Some persons think being gay is immutable, and so apply the 14th Amendment to the issue. However, this is not the case. Homosexuality is often times due to trauma early in the person’s life. Or sexual activity at a young age:
So, for instance, my mom knew quite a few lesbians throughout her life as a hippie/druggy, who now loves Jesus. In her mobile-home park living experience she has become friends, acquaintances with and met quite a few lesbians over the years. She told me that most had been abused by some older man (often a family member) when they were young. Also, the men I have known well-enough to intimate to me their early lives also have corroborated such encounters (one was a family member, the other not). Which brings me to a quote by a lesbian author I love:
You see, much like Walt Heyer, a man who had a sex operation, lived as a woman for 8-years, and then one day started to confront the “demons” from his childhood. He started to deal with these earlier issues in his life after taking some courses to get a degree in counseling at U.C. Irvine — he realized his gender dysphoria was because of trauma at a young age (HERE). To put a stamp of approval via society on a “choice” that is caused by anothers “choice” in making these relationships equal, is doing more harm to the individual than good (as Walt Heyer also points out in his book, mentioned in the link). Many have changed their sexual orientation from gay to hetero… but if this is the case, then one’s fluid sexuality is very UNLIKE ethnic origins (an ex-gay tells his story; a man raised by lesbians and who’s own early sexuality was in flux tells his story).
Here we find the indomitable Camille Paglia, a lesbian scholar, noting some of the above:
IN CASE you are not tracking… one cannot change his or her ethnicity/color.
Equality – LGBT [Must] Be Accepted By Everyone
Here is the actual quote from the paragraph mentioned at the top of the post:
- “LGBT WOULD have just the same rights to be married, get a job, be accepted by EVERYONE”
In order to impose some essence of equality, the government has to homogenize ALL interactions. In doing so, and getting to the “accepted by everyone” level, you would have to have something more that what Orwell wrote of in 1984. This is in actuality impossible, and is a sign of the Utopian goals of the Left.
- For thousands of years human beings have dreamt of perfect worlds, worlds free of conflict, hunger and unhappiness. But can these worlds ever exist in reality? In 1516 Sir Thomas More wrote the first ‘Utopia’. He coined the word ‘utopia’ from the Greek ou-topos meaning ‘no place’ or ‘nowhere’. But this was a pun – the almost identical Greek word eu-topos means a good place. So at the very heart of the word is a vital question: can a perfect world ever be realised?
All societies and movements that have attempted this have failed, miserably. This is no different. It curbs the freedom of contract between two individuals for a product or a service. Same-sex marriage as pushed by liberals is in direct conflict to enumerated protections in the Constitution. In Massachusetts, and now it is happening in Illinois. The oldest (in the nation), most successful foster and adoption care organization has closed its doors because they would be forced to adopt to same-sex couples. Lets peer into who this would affect:
- “Everyone’s still reeling from the decision,” Marylou Sudders, executive director of the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (MSPCC), said yesterday. “Ultimately, the only losers are the kids,” said Maureen Flatley, a Boston adoption consultant and lobbyist. (more on RPT & WT)
And business are bankrupted by government to impose these unreachable norms.
Again, this is not a straight versus gay category. This is a Left/Right issue in our body politic. For example, here is a Christian, conservative, apologist — Frank Turek — making a point:
- “….Imagine a homosexual videographer being forced to video a speech that a conservative makes against homosexual behavior and same sex marriage. Should that homosexual videographer be forced to do so? Of course not! Then why Elane Photography?….”
Now, here is a “conservatarian” blogger, Gay Patriot’s, input:
- “…it’s a bad law, a law that violates natural human rights to freedom of association and to freely-chosen work. It is not good for gays; picture a gay photographer being required by law to serve the wedding of some social conservative whom he or she despises.”
AGAIN, there are many gay men and women that GET IT:
GAY PATRIOT shot me over to The Blaze’s article on this… good stuff, and I LOVE these two ladies.
Love is Love
A story via GAY PATRIOT and his very humorous way to bring to light the deeper issue at hand, we find another example of the deteriorating acidic colloquialisms of the Left falling apart at the expense of civil society:
One can see my post on polygamy as well: How Polygamy Hurts Society by Making Girls/Women Chattel, and Stopping Boys from Turning into Healthy, Productive Men
However, here is GAY PATRIOT noting what is really going on:
There have been quite a few admissions like this, but here is one example by a wel known LGBT activist cataloged by THE BLAZE:
Surprisingly [sarcasm], this matches up with another ideology:
- What Is Marriage?: Man and Woman: A Defense,by Sherif Girgis, Ryan T Anderson, and Robert P George (book)
- RPT’s Cumulative Case (my site)
- Gay Christians? (my site)
- Is Marriage Heterosexual? (my site)
Here again we run into the issue of EQUALITY as the Left views it. Not an equality in the sight of the law but an equality in outcomes. This is actually REALLY easy to show as wrong. But the 100% thingy made me chuckle. It reminded me of this call into the Larry Elder show:
Too Funny! But this is the thinking of these egalitarian tyrants. Take note that I will deal with the SHOOTING OF BLACK MEN first, then deal with Traffic stops. Remember, studies show police officers are MORE likely to shoot a white criminal than a black (cue shocked faces):
Listen, these next two media pieces are a bit long, but you get to hear real-world statistics. The first pice of media is from Larry Elder via my YouTube channel. The video following Elder is a Bill Whittle production… good stuff for the serious student of truth:
Here is LARRY ELDER layin’ down the SAGE LAW!
Just a very quick explanation of the above. Using newer stats, if you had 100 black men lined up on a street on one side, and on the other side you had one-hundred white men lined up on the street, and a white man walked down the middle of the street… he would be 27-times more likely to be assaulted and then killed by the black men. Again, keep in mind that blacks make up almost 12.6% of the population and whites make up 77.35% of the population.
Here Larry Elder (a statistician in his own right) notes reports from the DOJ and other sources to bring the reader into alignment with something beyond a false narrative they heard from a friend:
- The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe, by Heather Mac Donald
- Are Cops Racist? (Reprint Edition), by Heather MacDonald