Fauci told MSNBC host Chuck Todd today that if you attack him, you are really attacking science. Not kidding. (Video at RIGHT SCOOP)
This week Dennis met with Rob McCoy, the Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Godspeak. His church was one of a handful of churches who opened their doors without any COVID restrictions, despite the threat of fines from the local government. Tune into this very moving episode.
Much of this is via ACE OF SPADES and a Facebook convo I was in. In a conversation elsewhere, someone said no one is talking about vaccination passports… I respond with three examples:
- Some states have already introduced their own digital health passports with assistance from the private sector, while others are still in development. But the idea is entirely off the table in several states. As a result, vaccine passports have created something of a flashpoint.
- The Biden administration and private companies are working to develop a standard way of handling credentials — often referred to as “vaccine passports” — that would allow Americans to prove they have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus as businesses try to reopen.
- (pic below compliments) A medical doctor and professor who writes columns and regularly appears as a guest on CNN slammed the CDC’s decision to let vaccinated people stop wearing masks, and suggested there should be a mechanism in place – like a vaccine passport – to keep those who choose not to take the vaccine from appearing in public.
Just three examples, and I have not known Big Government to throttle back on grabs for power.
Now some ACE OF SPADES:
The above compliments PART III of my COVID ORIGINS POST
That was the weird PASSPORT part…. but I want to continue because the guys/gals at ACE always make me laugh:
I disagree with Bill Maher on the “Climate Change ‘denial'” thingy (now “Climate Emergency” — see Patrick Moore’s book “Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom” for instance), but this is a worthy rant of note:
- Study: Majority Of Americans Grossly Overestimated COVID-19 Hospitalization Rates (THE FEDERALIST)
I also think he is partially correct on the weight issue. There are other factors as well. For instance,
- One studyTrusted Source found that, overall, about 42% of people in the United States were deficient in vitamin D. The figure rose to 82% among Black people and 70% among Hispanic people. (MEDICAL NEWS TODAY)
- Researchers at Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) analyzed data from 235 people who were admitted to the hospital with Covid-19. They found that patients older than 40 years old were 51.5 percent less likely to die from the infection if they had a sufficient level of Vitamin D, which they define as being at least 30 ng/mL. (FORBES)
JANUARY ARMSTRONG & GETTY FLASHBACK:
- Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin Saves Lives (The Left Kills)
- Hydroxychloroquine Effective and Safe (Mark Levin UPDATED)
THE DAILY MAIL has something that crossed my path that I needed to comment on a bit:THE NEW YORK POST also discusses the issue:
GATEWAY PUNDIT then rightfully notes from the above:
- Crazy Dr. Fauci warned in October that early COVID-19 vaccines will only prevent symptoms from arising – not block infection. Then the early vaccines are NOT vaccines. [GP continues with his thoughts] It also means the “vaccine” is just a scheme by Big Pharma, and the globalist investors, to scam trillions out of the frightened peasants and the states.
So, my thoughts are this… it is literally just another flu-like-shot. Check.
While I have issues with how the high percentages of effectiveness were reached….
…let us assume for a moment the numbers touted early.
- Is it 95% effective on 50%?
- What percentage of the 95% is effective on which part?
- Eradicating it? or lessening symptoms, but you still get it?
- Since it is NOT a vaccine, should restrictions (coming at some point considering the crazy level of society) on travel and work be in place?
I personally think the media and Fauci and other cogs and gears need to be held in contempt of societal norms in using fake stats and fear tactics to strip people of their livelihood and rights. (DOWLOADABLE PDF: “A Scientist’s Plea: The World is Not a Safe Space” via AIER)
UPDATE via PRAGER
PART 1 (3-1-2021)
New Ivermectin Studies Confirm What Is Known
Dennis Prager discusses an article in Israel Times about a study regarding Ivermectin …. QUOTE PRAGER REFERRED TO:
PART 2 (3-8-2021)
Fauci and Walensky Say “Vaccine” Does Not Work
https://c19ivermectin.com). Rochelle Walensky (CDC Head) and Anthony Fauci basically have admitted this conundrum.Dennis Prager Notes that the two leading media acolytes/revered specialists the Left follows have essentially admitted the vaccines do not work. They are essentially “prophylactics,” that do not work as well as ivermectin does (
I posted this on my Facebook and got immediate reactions… here is the video:
While I mentioned in my post “I LOVE this woman!,” it is a store policy… and I myself would wear it. However, here is the comment and my responses, followed by a newer audio upload — while Jim G. responded (not effectively to include here), my only purpose here is to post some resources for people to track down:
Here’s Dr. Fauci in January:
Click to go to NATURE
I DIDN’T POST THIS ONE… BUT THE READER HERE CAN USE IT:
Click to enlarge (Go to SOURCE)
And here is some recent audio discussing some of the above, via my RUMBLE Channel:
Hat-tip Dan Bongino: “Watch every second”
Dennis Prager discusses the negative impact of mask wearing on our culture and kids. He takes a dissenting call as well.
The article Rush Limbaugh reads from can be found at CAPITALIST MAGAZINE. Some key parts are here:
SHERMAN OAKS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) — The owner of a Sherman Oaks restaurant expressed her anger and frustration over Los Angeles County’s outdoor dining ban in a gut-wrenching video.
Angela Marsden, the owner of Pineapple Hill Saloon and Grill, posted a video on social media after she saw production tents and tables set up in a parking lot just a few feet from the outdoor dining area she’s not allowed to use.
People involved in the television production were seen dining under the tents.
“Everything I own is being taken away from me and they set up a movie company right next to my outdoor patio,” Marsden says in the video.
Video shows a Hasidic synagogue in New York City hosting thousands of people for the wedding of the head rabbi’s grandson in defiance of COVID-19 regulations. The Nov. 8 event were made completely in secret: Neither city officials, who nixed a 10,000-person Hasidic wedding last month, nor the firehouse next door knew of the event, according to the New York Post. Footage depicts a packed crowd in the temple, max capacity 7,000, cheering, singing, and dancing without masks to celebrate Yoel Teitelbaum, grandson of Satmar Grand Rabbi Aaron Teitelman.
Business owners in Buffalo, NY demand “health inspector” leave private property. “Go get a warrant.”
— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) November 21, 2020