Two articles I want to get onto my site… and the first one about Africa I have used in the past… actually, Tokyo’s Medical Association Chairman (Haruo Ozaki) uses this information in his recommending to Japan to use Ivermectin. Here is my response from a conversation posted a while back:
- Z.L., Ross T. has no idea what they are talking about. Nor does he actually step outside the boobtube to find out. Some African countries have handed out Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as well as Ivermectin yearly to it population. You can see these countries doing very well. This is part of the reason Tokyo’s Medical Association Chairman (Haruo Ozaki) recommends Ivermectin has again recommended it. He first recommended it in February, but just recently said Japan has not heeded his warning. (RPT: More Straight Talk About Covid-19 Prophylactics)
More on Africa:
And this same story via Doctors for COVID Ethics
See also my:
WHAT IS A MAN’S LIFE WORTH?
A Chicago-area judge saved a grandfather’s life with the single question that exposes hospitals blocking doctors from using a safe, FDA-approved drug: Why? (RESCUE with Michael Capuzzo)
MRNA ISSUES CONTINUE
More heart issues confirmed with the mRNA vaccines:
Steve Kirsch INTERVIEW
In this interview, Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, reviews some of the COVID jab data he’s presented to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during various meetings.
- Data suggest 1 in 317 boys aged 16 to 17 will get myocarditis from the COVID shots, and after a third booster, that number may be even higher
- VAERS reporting is likely underreported by a factor of 41. Since there are over 8,000 domestic deaths reported to VAERS, and 98% of those deaths are “excess deaths,” this suggests that as many as 300,000 Americans may have died from the COVID shots thus far
- Calculations based on government data from 35% of the world’s population suggest we’re killing approximately 411 people per million doses on average. Moderna and Pfizer are both two-dose regimens, which pushes this to 822 deaths per million fully vaccinated. And that’s just the short-term mortality. We still have no concept of how these shots might impact mortality and morbidity in the longer term
- An Italian investigation found that if the COVID mortality definition were changed to only include those cases where there were no preexisting comorbidities, the mortality from COVID comes out to just 2.9% of the overall reported number. This suggests that if a COVID death was redefined to being a death actually “from” COVID rather than “with” COVID, the death count could be substantially smaller than 760,000 deaths and may be smaller than the number killed by the vaccines
- The deadliest vaccine ever made is the smallpox vaccine, which killed 1 in 1 million vaccinated people. The COVID shots kills 822 per million fully vaccinated, making it more than 800 times deadlier than the deadliest vaccine in human history
Gutfeld!’ panel discuss Rogan’s calling out CNN for lying about his COVID treatment. #FoxNews #Gutfeld!
(Watch until 6:50) Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report shares a clip of CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta making the mistake of appearing on The Joe Rogan Experience. Joe Rogan gives Gupta an absolutely relentless grilling concerning CNN’s lies about his using Ivermectin to treat COVID. Rogan points out that CNN intentionally misled their audiences by portraying Ivermectin as a horse dewormer despite it being used in humans as well. He refuses to back off, continually asking him how he feels that a news organization willfully lies to its audience. Dave also does a special “ask me anything” question-and-answer session on a wide-ranging host of topics, answering questions from the Rubin Report Locals community.
(Originally posted September 3rd – Updated Today)
This is really a continuation of a previous post titled, “More Straight Talk About Covid-19 Prophylactics,” coupled with this convo as well: “Trying to Cut Through Bias To Talk Ivermectin (Didn’t Work).” (I will of course add a few comments here-n-there in the [box] parenthesize.)
But the conversation pivoted to studies done on Ivermectin… to the point that I wondered about how the states in India handing out prophylactic’s earlier this year were doing (Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin). I now set out to find out “what happened,” and this is where that curiosity led to update the issue on my site — I think it’s that important. I figured for the fans here that this continuing point[s] will be helpful in conversation regarding “prophylactic measures.”
The conversation has taken place over a cartoon I was tagged in on Facebook, here is the graphic to the right. So let us pick up with and MIKE B. point:
- there are no reputable studies that show ivermectin – no matter what Fox News tells you – is a good treatment for covid. ivermectin is a horse and cattle worm medicine. a parasite is way different than a virus. could it also have some properties that help against covid – everything is possible, but is doubtful. Caleb Wallace an anti-vaxxer took it early in the onset of covid – he still died. if you want to risk your life on horse wormer medicine if you get covid – go for it.
[So M.B. is still stuck on Ivermectin being used for horses… still influenced by Rachel Maddow as noted previously.]
- (Lol) MIKE B. says: “there are no reputable studies that show ivermectin” –113 studies, 73 peer reviewed, 63 with results comparing treatment and control groups.
I posted this as well:
- Statistically significant improvements are seen for mortality, ventilation, ICU admission, hospitalization, recovery, cases, and viral clearance. All remain statistically significant after exclusions. 44 studies show statistically significant improvements in isolation (35 primary outcome, 32 most serious outcome).
- Meta analysis using the most serious outcome reported shows 67% [53‑76%] and 85% [75‑91%] improvement for early treatment and prophylaxis, with similar results after exclusion based sensitivity analysis (which excludes all of the GMK/BBC team studies), with primary outcomes, and after restriction to peer-reviewed studies or Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Results are very robust — in worst case exclusion sensitivity analysis 55 of 66 studies must be excluded to avoid finding statistically significant efficacy.
- While many treatments have some level of efficacy, they do not replace vaccines and other measures to avoid infection. Only 24% of ivermectin studies show zero events in the treatment arm.
- Multiple treatments are typically used in combination, which may be significantly more effective.
Elimination of COVID-19 is a race against viral evolution. No treatment, vaccine, or intervention is 100% available and effective for all variants. All practical, effective, and safe means should be used, including treatments, as supported by Pfizer [Pfizer, TrialSiteNews]. Denying the efficacy of treatments increases the risk of COVID-19 becoming endemic; and increases mortality, morbidity, and collateral damage
[I want the reader to be aware that the 77 Ivermectin trial groups were human trials… [total of] 147 studies, 96 peer reviewed, again, 77 with results comparing treatment and [human] control groups. If you go to the source and click on EARLY, LATE, or PROPHYLAXIS, the “bovine Study” that is in the “all” category are not in those human categories. So M.B. isn’t just randomly choosing” a study. He is selectively doing what the left does all the time. Obfuscate… which is why I said of M.B. in the previous convo, “Obfuscation is thy moniker.”]
Here is MIKE B.’s next post:
- Sean G. thanks for the link. I checked it out. these are a load of third world country studies in not name brand medical articles. I read one – picked randomly as the source sounds legit. This is the article: “Ivermectin also inhibits the replication of bovine respiratory viruses (BRSV, BPIV-3, BoHV-1, BCoV and BVDV) in vitro,” it talks about how ivermectin appears to have a positive effect against respiratory viruses that effect sheep and cows – by studying the virus in a test tube. no mention of trial on an animal, on a human or specifically COVID-19. Again – if someone gets COVID-19 and they want to take Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine – go for it. Maybe they are miracle cures that science just hasn’t seen the light yet.
See the switch here? So my “right” that is to follow is commenting mainly on this portion of M.B.’s statement: “these are a load of third world country studies in not name brand medical articles.” This statement jogged my memory of me wanting to see whats-what in India:
- Sean G. the india data on Kerela vs. Delhi is not accurate. Delhi is in far worse shape than Kerela
My response, and I assume the silence after posting this is because he didn’t realize he was not taking into account “when” Ivermectin/HCQ were introduced. It “sounded good” until more info was introduced. So I worked on grabbing some graphs (better than what the articles provided) and combined them all for affect. You can see that HERE, but below they are separated for ease of viewing. And again, it is similar to what I noted above — finding a “bovine test” and applying that to the whole, or calling Ivermectin a horse “dewormer” as if there is no application of it for humans:
It just so happened that this conversation happened just after some excellent article appeared, one of the best ones is by a favored columnist of mine, Daniel Horowitz. The article is titled, “The Unmistakable Ivermectin Miracle In The Indian State of Uttar Pradesh.” Another “multi-part” set of posts I highly recommend are as follows — BTW, I use Delhi in my example above because M.B. mentioned it, however, the articles deal more with Uttar Pradesh.
THE DESERT REVIEW
- India’s Ivermectin Blackout: Part I
- India’s Ivermectin Blackout: Part II
- India’s Ivermectin Blackout: Part III – The Lesson of Kerala
- India’s Ivermectin Blackout: Part IV — Kerala’s Vaccinated Surge
So again, the effectiveness of the vaccines have dropped to under 40%, which is lower than Fauci’s “scientists are hoping for a vaccine that is 75 percent effective — but even a 50 or 60 percent success rate would be considered a win.” But we KNOW that HCQ and IVER have a 64% and 84% effective rate. But these not patented, cheap, safe drugs do not have a multi-national corporation[s] behind highly paid lobbyists to ensure their product is taken. For instance, “fully vaccinated” in Israel use to mean both shots of the mRNA vaccines. Now, to be fully vaccinated means to have three shots [the booster].
What The Hell?
UPDATE On Uttar Pradesh
Keep in mind this state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation. Here is the story via HINDUSATAN TIMES (hat-tip to GATEWAY PUNDIT):
Back to GATEWAY PUNDIT:
Say it ain’t so, lol.
And this is similar to another #FAKENEWS story regarding ivermectin from Rolling Stone magazine. A friend noted this article with his comment:
- Hmm. I know some are disputing the claim. But here’s an article with some additional facts to back up the claim. I don’t doubt it. (NPR: “Poison Control Centers Are Fielding A Surge Of Ivermectin Overdose Calls”)
And he followed up that with this:
- Seen on my timeline just now.
I will just bluntly state, I don’t buy it. And this is why — not what he requires of me and I do not of him. Not only was the Oklahomah hospital story bunk, but major parts that inform the NPR story are #FAKENEWS as well. So I posted this:
Jim G. then asked for confirmation of the story. So I quoted the NPR story and followed it up with the POST MILLENNIAL story:
The entire article is worth a read. But here is some of the responses:
- Can you provide a direct link to the AP correction? I searched the AP site and can’t find such a correction. Maybe you’ll have more luck or maybe what you shared is not true. I honestly don’t know.
- Why trust ThePostMillennial when they can’t even provide a legitimate link?
- Oh, and archive today for something supposedly that recent doesn’t count. For all I know, that archive site is totally bogus.
- You have no first hand AP retraction. It should be extremely easy to find but it’s not for some reason. Hmmm.
Lol. Oh boy… Archive Today a fake website? No “direct” link? Etc. And I am suppose be swayed from something “Seen on my timeline just now”? Lol.
In the story there are links to this (graphic is linked):
I followed that with this:
- The archive is used because at time the papers involved remove or change text, titles, or the like. I used that same archive to hunt down The Atlantic change in a headline to get a better pic than what Twitter offered. To wit: “The President Is Making An Enemy of the People (Division)“
- ….State epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers wrote in the memorandum that 85 percent of the callers had experienced mild symptoms, but only one individual was instructed to seek further evaluation due to the amount of ivermectin ingested….. (POST MILLENNIAL)
Steven M. followed that up with this: “Dear FDA: Are MERCK and Its Partners Treating Children with A Horse Drug?”
And this site linked in the pic:
At this point Jim G. tapped out with a switch of subject.
Biden Admin: Relax, we'd never impose a vaccine mandate! pic.twitter.com/78NIvk3vpD
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 10, 2021
Armstrong and Getty discuss the vaccine mandates and the flip flop of the admin’s position. Looks like we are headed towards confronting tyranny like Australia, France, and other places.
AMERICAN THINKER has a very good article… while I will quote a large swath of it — I recommend going there and reading it in total:
Just another response to a topic regarding Ivermectin:
R.T. [Ross T.] SAID:
- It’s an anti-parasitic used in humans to kill roundworms in the intestines. Cows and livestock get bigger doses. Not an anti-viral. Does nothing fighting Covid. Got the crazy anti-vaxxers excited, though. Just like Hydrochloroquine, it’s anti-parasitic. Panama Canal could never have been built without it. Anti-malarial. Killed so many Frenchman they gave up and went home. The U S. went in with the anti-mesquito bite drug. It worked.
TO WHICH I RESPOND:
See some of RPT’S posts for more media and links: