As an aside before the main post… while way to early to make a real connection due to the small numbers of people known, however… so far the only ppl with the new Omicron were fully vaccinated:
- The preliminary report revealed all four [patients] had been previously vaccinated for COVID-19. (LETTER | GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- Two omicron-infected people landed in Australia on Saturday night. The two individuals were fully vaccinated. (GATEWAY PUNDIT)
Even at that, they seem to be milder symptoms than that of Delta, which were milder than the alpha version (see more at RIGHT SCOOP).
Wait for it: the new strain has no symptoms…and they call no symptoms mild 🤯 pic.twitter.com/7an0tGYxM3
— ValGlass2.0 🌸 (@AussieVal10) November 28, 2021
We will see if this trend continues to be a “pandemic of the vaccinated”
Onto the main post via STEVE KIRSCH
- 45% Of Deaths After COVID Vaccination Happen In The First 2 Weeks — It’s 59% at 4 weeks and 63% at 5 weeks. Doing some very conservative estimates on the number of Americans killed by the vaccine leads to the inevitable conclusion that the vaccines should be stopped.
This is just what is being reported, or suspected. I believe the numbers would hold if all cases were realized to be due to vaccinations. Here is a response to a friend, but first what he was responding to and what others said:
- Friday (or Thursday… I forget), one of our regular vendors dropped off some material and during our normal conversating he mentioned his nephew (a 40-year old healthy dude) died within days of getting his booster. He got his booster, almost immediately after starting feeling funny. After 2-days he went to the hospital, ended up in coma, and died. Just thought I would share. The entire family blames the booster…. I bet Pfizer won’t.
Found out he had a massive heart attack after complications stemming from the booster. Heart attacks [amonge other complications] are a main issue with these vaccines: “Renowned Cardiologist: Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines ‘Dramatically Increase’ Heart Attack Risk“
To which others responded:
- (Cory) An exercise instructor friend of mine got the booster and within a day experienced respiratory and circulatory distress — and has been in the hospital most of a month and isn’t really improving. Perhaps coincidental. Perhaps something else…?
- (Becca) My grandma (vaccinated) got covid from the vaccinated and is fighting for her life…
- (GM) My father in law had a stroke about 15 days after his booster. I’m positive that was the cause
Here is my friend’s (JB) observation:
- I got my booster I had no issues neither did my wife or father. But we are all different and our body’s are different. Regardless of the cause it is sad whenever we lose someone. And blaming something or Someone doesn’t help with closure and could end up harming them more. Sorry for your friends lose
I respond to JB:
The post above this recounted short convo also lends to the issues with the vaccines… AS WELL AS THESE