Jimmy Dore turns the tables using Democrat’s own words!
Say it ain’t so, lol.
And this is similar to another #FAKENEWS story regarding ivermectin from Rolling Stone magazine. A friend noted this article with his comment:
- Hmm. I know some are disputing the claim. But here’s an article with some additional facts to back up the claim. I don’t doubt it. (NPR: “Poison Control Centers Are Fielding A Surge Of Ivermectin Overdose Calls”)
And he followed up that with this:
- Seen on my timeline just now.
I will just bluntly state, I don’t buy it. And this is why — not what he requires of me and I do not of him. Not only was the Oklahomah hospital story bunk, but major parts that inform the NPR story are #FAKENEWS as well. So I posted this:
Jim G. then asked for confirmation of the story. So I quoted the NPR story and followed it up with the POST MILLENNIAL story:
The entire article is worth a read. But here is some of the responses:
- Can you provide a direct link to the AP correction? I searched the AP site and can’t find such a correction. Maybe you’ll have more luck or maybe what you shared is not true. I honestly don’t know.
- Why trust ThePostMillennial when they can’t even provide a legitimate link?
- Oh, and archive today for something supposedly that recent doesn’t count. For all I know, that archive site is totally bogus.
- You have no first hand AP retraction. It should be extremely easy to find but it’s not for some reason. Hmmm.
Lol. Oh boy… Archive Today a fake website? No “direct” link? Etc. And I am suppose be swayed from something “Seen on my timeline just now”? Lol.
In the story there are links to this (graphic is linked):
I followed that with this:
- The archive is used because at time the papers involved remove or change text, titles, or the like. I used that same archive to hunt down The Atlantic change in a headline to get a better pic than what Twitter offered. To wit: “The President Is Making An Enemy of the People (Division)“
- ….State epidemiologist Dr. Paul Byers wrote in the memorandum that 85 percent of the callers had experienced mild symptoms, but only one individual was instructed to seek further evaluation due to the amount of ivermectin ingested….. (POST MILLENNIAL)
Steven M. followed that up with this: “Dear FDA: Are MERCK and Its Partners Treating Children with A Horse Drug?”
And this site linked in the pic:
At this point Jim G. tapped out with a switch of subject.
Here is a recent “Ivermectin Facebook conversation” I had.
- [taking Ivermectin to treat Covid in the early stages] personal choice – agree. just like a company’s business choice not to employ you if you are not vaccinated. but there is that horse worming medicine that cures it. I saw a clip of Tucker promoting it. must be true
…A regular tactic by Lefties…
The picture to the lower right is my HUMAN prescription…. next to the “Народный куб.” (BTW, to deal with Covid you do not take 6 a day, you take 1 on the first day and 1 on the third day.)
But this is classic M.B. who once told me that Trump told people to take fish tank cleaner, saying Trump told people to take chloroquine phosphate when he was talking about hydroxychloroquine. Which has been used for many decades; and is handed out for free in many malaria ridden countries.
Similar changes can be seen how the Left [not just Twitter in these next examples] change what someone is thinking/saying:
…CONTEXTUAL DETOUR OVER
ME – RPT
- I have 36 HUMAN Ivermectin as a back up if someone in my family gets sick: “The Effectiveness of Ivermectin via The Wall Street Journal“
- hopefully you never have to use it
ME – RPT
- PS – WSJ was an opinion piece not an article with research behind it. I just read what I could w/o being a subscriber. It really isn’t an endorsement
- Database of all ivermectin COVID-19 studies. 113 studies, 73 peer reviewed, 63 with results comparing treatment and control groups. [To wit]
- You do realize, first, I wouldn’t make a choice on “a” opinion piece. Right? I look at quite a few factors, probably way more than you. I weigh them, and make a decision. And both Iver and Hydroxy are safe for proper use. In fact, they are over the counter medications in most places and have many decades of use to prove it. NOT TO MENTION that in the mix of all sources are also people like this: [AUTHOR’S BIO]
- That’s a choice – just like getting vaccinated. And just a data point on Trump – when caught he didn’t get either of those treatments. He recovered pretty quickly
ME – RPT
- right, he could afford a crazy expensive treatment. But you act as if that sways the data points of evidences.
- Henderson is a professor of economics. Likely a smart guy, but no medical credentials
ME – RPT
- does Trump support it. I thought this was just a Fox News thing. And I’m not anti something just because trump wanted something. I am 100% for his call to get us out of Afghanistan. I was 100% against him felating Putin and the North Korea guy
ME – RPT
- Obfuscation is thy moniker
She all but admits that “the insurance policy” was an investigation. Our benighted heroes. Remember, no one on Trump’s team was colluding with Russia… but she thought so (and maybe still does) at the time? Or this was merely a cover-up (CYA) moment:
Here is another example of the media and the Left doing what they accuse others of. In this case, spreading a statement that is obvious propaganda… like the race card, the media and Democrats use the “Russian Card.” Sean Hannity and John Solomon discuss everything Ukraine in the time allotted for him on the show (10-01-2019). I added the Bill Maher and Katy Tur videos that were mentioned by Solomon.
Here are two of John’s recent articles:
- Let’s Get Real: Democrats Were First to Enlist Ukraine In US Elections
- These Once-Secret Memos Cast Doubt on Joe Biden’s Ukraine Story
Mao killed AT LEAST 45-million people, most of which died in the “Great Leap Forward” famine. (This post was originally posted in January 2012)
(I am changing some of my “Pages” to “Posts,” so some of this info is older to my site)
This update is with thanks to MRCTV Blogs:
This is partly an import from a previous post dealing with this topic via my old blog, and partly an update. In my original post entitle, Glass Ceilings, Veteran benefits, and Other Liberal Mantras, I chronicled the following:
So part of the problem — exemplified by this article in The New York Time’s by a woman Medical Doctor — is the amount of time put into the career versus a male counterpart:
Continuing with the medical profession example, The Los Angeles Times [partly] correctly pointed out that many women look for these lower paying jobs because they allow for greater (family rearing) flexibility:
…..Thomas Sowell is the most well written on this subject. In fact, in his book, Economic Facts and Fallacies, he devotes a whole chapter to this topic. In one area he points the following out, and keep in mind that in most countries mining or other hard-labor jobs are much more the norm than in America:
He goes on to point out that this volunteerism of choices continues onto Ph.D.s,
He then goes on to point out that do to life choices based on being close to family [kids], and choices made around work and family:
In fact, as of a few years ago, women make more of the enrollment statistics in college, but will, through life choices, spend less time on the job that they went to school for than their male counterparts. All this brings me full circle to a great article that updates the above via the Wall Street Journal. They point out that much of the emphasis on this are by special interest groups that want to fix the problem — in my mind’s eye — with outdated thinking that no longer fits the evidence. In a recent VIRAL article found at The Atlantic Monthly “Why Women Still Can’t Have It All,” Anne-Marie Slaughter talks about the talent businesses lose due to their inflexibility of allowing women to juggle family and work via a work schedule that doesn’t force an “either-or” schedule on them. BECAUSE when forced into an either-or situation, women choose family. Its in their nature. Here she talks a bit about her column:
Mona Charen, a favorite author of mine, columnist, and part of the Clare Booth Luce Institute (a conservative policy institute for women), comments on Slaughter’s article in her’s, “Grow up: Life Has Trade-offs,” by agreeing with her that women were sold a lie. Both in the prevailing view by the left that counters women’s nature as well as statistical lies:
This is much of the left’s “padded” thinking mind you! the WSJ’s article, entitled,There Is No Male-Female Wage Gap: A study of single, childless urban workers between the ages of 22 and 30 found that women earned 8% more than men, is a great update to the above:
In a response to a reader in a previous blogpost on this subject, I pointed out that there are physiological differences between the sexes that are undeniable and that promote women making choices to pause a career and build a home life. Here is my response:
Below, Michael Medved deals with two issues from President Obama’s recent Executive Order “Payment Fairness Act” push through. He [Medved] deals first with the continuing distortion of Obama’s family history by Obama himself. Then he gets to the meat of the issue (followed by some of the WSJ article mentioned in the clip):
Here are excerpts from the WSJ article:
Again, and again, the Dems from the President on-down spread this lie! While I deal with this quite well here… I will now add another post dealing with this myth, lie, political tactic. Below will be a few video/audio clips as well as The Wall Street Journal and Powerline posts/articles on the matter.
Professor Christiana Hoff Sommers was recently interviewed by Larry Elder explains this nonsense in an erudite and concise manner:
Powerline says that the President is in trouble when it can’t even fool CNN: AEI’s Mark Perry sets out the “analysis” proving pay discrimination at the White House here in a form even the folks at CNN can understand. If Obama can’t fool those who want to believe at CNN with this line, who ya gonna fool? Again, Powerline posts (10-20, 2012)Thomas Sowell’s response to the matter:
What is truly scary is that everyone may know your pay at some point… this may be no-longer private:
Rushbo notes the brimming disappointment to come…
You can see some examples of this craziness in these video clips…
One just has to shake one’s head at the gullibility of the left (the right is not immune to it either!) in this Rachel “Madcow” blog-post: “An Amazingly Scandal-Free Administration” (h/t to a friend):
More like a complicit Press and people in high places covering up. And much to Cummings chagrin, an oversight connection to the Obama administration and the IRS scandal has already been made. Here The Blaze reports on this article before Maddow highlights it:
Gay Patriot has a post that has a great insight by Theodore Dalrymple that while used for a different purpose, fits here as well:
- “In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” ~ Theodore Dalrymple
This understanding is enforced by Rachel “Madcow’s” own words when she aligns herself as more radical than one of the worlds most notorious propagandists/murderers in history! Mao Zedong — the total number of dead from 1959 to 1961 was between 30 million and 40 million!
Here are some of the Presidents scandals for contemplation:
For another recap, here is Poor Richards summation:
- Well, let’s see here… There’s only been Solyndra, Fast and Furious, New Black Panther’s voter intimidation, Benghazi, IRS targeting, spying on the Associated Press and Fox News and Sharyl Attkisson, wild GSA parties, violations of the Hatch Act, unconstitutional wars, unconstitutional executive amnesty, Secret Service prostitution, the Pigford agricultural slush fund, repeated FOIA violations, VA hospital negligence, repeated national security leaks, the Hillary Clinton email debacle, Jonathan Gruber’s Obamacare scheme, and probably ten or twenty more that I just can’t think of right now. Other than that, yeah, this Obama administration has been squeaky clean!
Remember a very left leaning professor of law and a well known/trusted leftist legal theoretician said this of Obama:
You know what they say when you get the far ends of each side to agree… it’s probably true:
(Via Red State) This is just … well it’s beautiful. Sarah Isgur Flores, former deputy campaign manager for the Fiorina campaign, was on MSNBC on Tuesday night to provide analysis of the election returns. And boy howdy she analyzed all right. She analyzed all up in their faces.
While media types blame Governor Snyder directly (for instance Rachel Madcow’s MSNBC title — “Flint toxic water tragedy points directly to Michigan Gov. Snyder”) for the water issue, but the New York Times says it old lead pipes. An issue that is duplicated in old cities. Twitchy has an interesting story about the water in Flint Michigan. Firstly though, the reason we hear about this and not the other water “issues” is because the Michigan governor is a Republican. We never hear nearly as much about the Aliso Canyon gas leak (in California). Here is the first graphic I grabbed from Twitchy, via VOX:
The second story is also from the same Twitchy story but from Mother Jones… and the reason I am posting links to VOX and Mother Jones is because they are both left leaning (very left leaning) orgs:
Perspective is always needed in the malaise of media… and this time I wish to thank Twitchy in bringing truth to us by way of Mother Jones and VOX!
(The Above Cartoonist’s FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/60781325403/)
Ben Carson’s FaceBook incluides the Yale paper’s incident from that time:
On Saturday a reporter with the Wall Street Journal published a story that my account of being the victim of a hoax at Yale where students were led to believe the exams they had just taken were destroyed and we needed to retake the exam was false. The reporter claimed that no evidence existed to back up my story. Even went so far as to say the class didn’t exist.
Well here is the student newspaper account of the incident that occurred on January 14, 1970.
Will an apology be coming. I doubt it.
I am not a fan of Carson being in the top office in our country, but these recent attacks are weak!