Wow. One of the funniest parts is the “box checking” exercise this person engaged in just before saying she is not about “box checking.” Another point I heard from many is that there was no discussion of patriotism, or love of country or mission. Sick. WTF is the CIA doing? Self-imploding like everything else the Marxist Left touches (read here “Brennan”). ACE of SPADES has a good post. TWITCHY is always fun as well. DAILY CALLER’S piece is good.
Of course the guy that voted for a Communist in 1976 over Jimmy Carter is all in with Cultural Marxism:
….MSNBC analyst and former Sen. Claire McCaskill said during a panel segment on “Deadline: White House” Monday that she’s “never seen so many whiny white men calling themselves victims” until the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). McCaskill said lying is now acceptable “for the new Republican Party.”
“Well I must say, to Claire’s point, I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days … in light of what I see of my other white males saying,” Brennan said in the segment…..
Nick Searcy responds:
….Nick Searcy had a message for former CIA Director John Brennan who said that he’s “increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days.”
“That’s so weird, @JohnBrennan,” the 61-year-old actor tweeted Monday following Brennan’s comment that he was “embarrassed to be a white male.”
“We white males are all embarrassed that you are one of us too,” he added. “Why don’t you scram?”….
POWERLINE uses the embarrassment angle to mention a few things, the following being one:
….*Speaking of embarrassing, the petition for certiorari (i.e., for Supreme Court review) filed by the Asian-American plaintiffs in their case against Harvard provides a breakdown of Harvard’s undergraduate admit rates by ethnicity/rate and academic credentials. The numbers look very much like Yale’s, which we reported on here.
In brief, Whites in the top 10 percent academically are admitted as undergraduates to Harvard at a rate of 15.3 percent; Asian-Americans at a rate of 12.7 percent. Blacks in the top 10 percent are admitted at a rate of 56.1 percent.
To find a decile in which Blacks are admitted at about the rate at which the top 10 percent of Asian-Americans are, one must go all the way down to the fourth decile (from the bottom). In other words, an African American in the fourth-lowest academic decile (that is, in the 30 percent to 39 percent range) has a slightly higher chance of being admitted to Harvard than an Asian American in the very top decile. And in that fourth-lowest decile, where 12.8 percent of Blacks are admitted, Whites are admitted at a rate of 1.8 percent; Asian-Americans at a rate of 0.9 percent.
Black Americans should be embarrassed that the academic performance of Black students is so comparatively poor. White Americans should be embarrassed that our colleges universities, by rewarding mediocre performance by Blacks, provide scant incentive for improvement.
All Americans should be embarrassed if the Supreme Court doesn’t take the Harvard case and declare that college’s racial preferences unlawful….
I am starting out with wetting your whistle with some audio by Larry Elder (0.00 to the 8:18 mark) showing the difference between how MSNBC and others are reporting the Hunter Biden lap-top story vs. other European based news channels. Some are even saying it is a new “Russian Conspiracy.”
Which brings me to the following days show by Armstrong and Getty (from the 8:18 mark till the end) , who talk about the same characters involved in the “Russia Hoax” that enraptured the Left and #NeverTrumpers for over two years. They signed a letter saying this is a Russian Undercover Intel Attack (rough synopsis). A friend on Facebook linked to a POLITICO story regarding these 50[+] intel persons signing a letter: “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say.”
However, 2-days ago Fox news confirmed with the DNI (Director of National Intelligence) that this laptop in no way is Russian Intel. Yesterday, CBS confirmed via their contacts at the FBI AND DOJ that the fox report is correct. Fox News contacted someone in the “cc” portion of the email discussing the “Big Guy” and who that was… the person involved as a person in the email chain said that was Joe Biden. AND, there are signatures from Hunter dropping it off.
Here is how I responded to my friend:
It shows that without a shred of evidence intel ppl are biased … inflicted with TDS. The DNI said there was no Russian disinformation program (Fox, yesterday). Then CBS confirmed through their sources that both the DOJ and the FBI confirmed that this is true.
The FBI has had the computer since December.
Maybe, the Russians trained a dopey back woods computer repair guy as a mole/sleeper agent for just such a moment, when, a VP’s son would drop off water damaged computers and SIGN for them to be serviced.
“Yeeah… That’s the Ticket”
Here is a Fox News story on the Glenn Greenwald piece: “Glenn Greenwald trashes media ‘cone of silence’ around Hunter Biden email scandal” (VIDEO at link)
NATIONAL REVIEW’S article starts out noting the cooperation:
Former National Security Agency director and retired Adm. Michael Rogers has met multiple times with U.S. attorney John Durham as part of an ongoing probe into the origins of the counterintelligence investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign, The Intercept reported Friday.
Rogers, who served as NSA director under Obama and Trump, “has cooperated voluntarily,” according to sources. Durham, who did not agree with DOJ inspector general Mike Horowitz’s report on the predication of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation, is also looking into what role former CIA director John Brennan played in the 2017 intelligence community assessment that detailed Russian interference in the election….
More at GATEWAY PUNDIT:
This is the biggest single development in the Durham Investigation to date. We were told according to public reports that Admiral Rogers met several times with John Durham and that we now know that Admiral Rogers, who is the central figure in uncovering the illegal electronic spying done by the Obama Administration, prior to the Carter Page FISA warrant. The spying that went on from 2012 to 2016, involving FBI contractors illegally accessing NSA data.
Mr. Rogers discovered that, reported it to the FISA Court, all of that spying was stopped and has led to this crescendo of illegal activity by Comey, Clapper and Brennan. It led into the so-called ‘Crossfire Hurricane investigation to cover up that previous spying that had been going on.
Rogers has an electronic trail of all the spying that went on over 5 years. He has personal notes, ala James Comey, only this time they are not self-serving notes, they are the truth.
Mike Rogers I have described as the Rosetta Stone of this investigation. This is the single most important development in this. I have been suggesting for a long time that ultimately Rogers would be the key to any criminal investigation. That is coming true. What we now know will happen is I can be fairly comfortable in suggesting there will be a substantial criminal conspiracy indictment involving a lot of people with the electronic spying that was done.”[….]
On April 26, 2017, an unsealed FISA Court Ruling unveiled a number of criminal activities that Barack Obama’s FBI and DOJ participated in during his time in office. The report to date received little attention. Now interest is brewing due to the recent actions of Congress and the report that is expected to be released in the upcoming weeks.
The FISA Court Ruling shows widespread abuse of the FISA mandate. According to the report, Obama’s FBI and DOJ performed searches on Americans that were against their 4th Amendment rights. This went on for years. One paragraph in the report states that 85% of the Section 704 and 705(b) FISA searches made during this time were non-compliant with applicable laws and therefore criminal.
This heavily redacted report also stated that James Clapper’s NSA had an “institutional lack of candor”. When this report came out there was little mention in the MSM and the FISA Court did little to nothing to bring the culprits in front of the court and hold them accountable.
- IG Report Shows Comey Lied To Congress About FBI Investigation Of Trump Campaign: Not only did the Obama administration’s FBI target the Trump campaign in the heat of the 2016 presidential election, but it used an intelligence briefing of Trump to gather ‘evidence’ on him.
During that December 2018 hearing, Rep. Trey Gowdy posed this question to Comey: “Late July of 2016, the FBI did, in fact, open a counterintelligence investigation into, is it fair to say the Trump campaign or Donald Trump himself?”
“It’s not fair to say either of those things, in my recollection,” Comey retorted. “We opened investigations on four Americans to see if there was any connection between those four Americans and the Russian interference efforts. And those four Americans did not include the candidate.”
So, not only did the Obama administration’s FBI target the Trump campaign in the heat of the 2016 presidential election, but they used an intelligence briefing of candidate Trump to gather “evidence,” and even memorialized Trump’s comments in official FBI documents related to the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.
Nonetheless, Comey lied to Americans in order to keep up the appearance that the Steele dossier was in some way legitimate or that he was unaware of it’s illegitimacy.
- Brennan Lied About Not Including Steele Dossier In Intelligence Community Assessment On 2016 Russian Election Interference
The new report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed former CIA Director John Brennan lied to Congress about whether the dossier authored by Christopher Steele was used in the Obama administration’s Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).
An example of a lie by ADAM SCHIFF, which he KNEW was a lie when he said it:
FBI and officials did not “abuse” the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) process, omit material information, or subvert this vital tool to spy on the Trump campaign.
In fact, DOJ and the FBI would have been remiss in their duty to protect the country had they not sought a FISA warrant and repeated renewals to conduct temporary surveillance of Carter Page, someone the FBI assessed to be an agent of the Russian government. DOJ met the rigor, transparency, and evidentiary basis needed to meet probable cause requirement, by demonstrating: contemporaneous evidence of Russia?s election interference;
Christopher Steele’s raw intelligence reporting did not inform the decision to initiate its counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016. In fact, the FBI’s closely-held investigative team only received Steele’s reporting in mid-September more than seven weeks later.
An example of a JOHN BRENNAN lie… which he knew was a lie when he said it:
Mr. Gowdy: Do you know if the Bureau ever relied on the Steele dossier as any — as part of any court filings, applications, petitions, pleadings?
Mr. Brennan: I have no awareness.
Mr. Gowdy: Did the CIA rely on it?
Mr. Brennan: No.
Mr. Gowdy: Why not?
Mr. Brennan: Because we — we didn’t. It wasn’t part of the corpus of intelligence information that we had. It was not in any way used as a basis for the Intelligence Community assessment that was done. It was — it was not.
Except, on Page 179 of the FISA report we find that former FBI Director James Comey told investigators that he remembers being “part of a conversation, maybe more than one conversation, where the topic was how the [Steele] reporting would be integrated, if at all, into the IC assessment.”
Comey added that Brennan and other officials argued that the Steele dossier was found credible by intelligence community analysts, and that while they did not want to include it in the main body of the ICA, “they thought it was important enough and consistent enough that it ought to be part of the package in some way, and so they had come up with this idea to make an [appendix].
In an exclusive interview, Attorney General William Barr spoke to NBC News’ Pete Williams about the findings on the Justice Department Inspector General’s report on the Russia investigation and his criticisms of the FBI.
U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr sits down with the Wall Street Journal to discuss the information released within the IG report on FBI 2016 election surveillance against candidate Trump; and FISA exploitation for use therein.
As I was driving around today in slow or stopped traffic, I gave my thoughts about what I was hearing today:
Just a quick note here. The four U.S. citizens spied on by the government we’ll have a great case to make in court to sue set government (during the whole Russian Collusion conspiracy against Trump). So not only did the original investigation cost many millions of dollars, it is possible that many millions more is going to be doled out.
Now… Adam Schiff has himself (against proper procedure) gone and gotten metadata from phone companies and then matched it up with journalist an opposing political persons phones. Without a warrant. I assume another criminal case will start around this… And, much like the other case millions of dollars may be doled out to these individuals who had their metadata illegally seized by the government.
BY THE WAY, you can read here “Democrats” when I say government. Ultimately all the taxpayers will have to — and have paid for it. But these incurred cost come by way of Democrats alone. (As well as never Trumper’s)
So two articles of impeachment have been put forward. Bribery was what CNN says was the Crux of the case a few weeks ago. However, remember all the terms changed over time: quid pro quo, to extortion, to bribery, to obstruction of justice. None of these are part of the impeachment articles. One impeachment article is “obstruction of Congress” (read here Democrats). What a joke! I think a bulk of the American voters see through this sham/witch Hunt.
After another quick link of mine linked to this REASON.ORG article, a friend said this on Facebook:
IG Report, Chapter 12: Conclusions & Recommendations (p. 411)–CHS refers to “confidential human sources”:
“We did not find any documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the FBI’s decision to conduct these operations. Additionally, we found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign.”
Yes, there were problems with some aspects of FISA, but those issues were later. The investigation began earlier, based on reports from a friendly government that there might be connections between Russia and the Trump campaign. Bottom line: the Trump accusation that this was all a witch hunt with political motives has been debunked.
This was my response[s], and it is solid!
JIM G. — two things, well, three. The first is, Horowitz had no subpoena power. So, for instance, he wanted to interview Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS. Glenn simply declined. In other words, Horowitz had an incomplete picture. (Durham and Barr traveled to Italy and other places to talk to what we [not you] know were players involved in those countries.) That is number one.
Number two… and this is a common sense one. Of all the mistakes documented plus the Woods violation… Why didn’t a single one break in Trump’s favor? In other words, FBI director Wray is putting forward 40-changes to stop this from happening again. (Which wouldn’t have happened is Hillary were elected.) If Director Wray were to say, “wow, that was something from this whole thing that worked well. We should keep that.” Or if half, or even a quarter of the mistakes broke in Trump’s favor, I wouldn’t be skeptical.
And third, remember, the Steele Report (as I said in the past) was almost the exclusive bulk of the info to obtain the FISA warrants. Prior to this multiple voices in the FBI warned against Steele. The CIA warned the FBI NOT to use it. Yet:
…DOJ IG Michael Horowitz, who assumed his position during the Obama administration, and his team reported that “Steele’s handling agent” in the FBI “told us that when Steele provided him with the first election reports in July 2016 and described his engagement with Fusion GPS, it was obvious to him that the request for the research was politically motivated.”
In addition, the “supervisory intelligence analyst who supervised the analytical efforts for the Crossfire Hurricane team (Supervisory Intel Analyst) explained that he also was aware of the potential for political influences on the Steele reporting.”
The Horowitz report explained that the FBI was still able to use the Steele dossier even if it was clear that it contained opposition research connected to the Hillary Clinton campaign….
I also just found out that Horowitz wanted to speak to Comey (supporting point #1). But he couldn’t because Comey didn’t sign back up for his top secret clearance, so he couldn’t be interviewed in depth. Durham has the ability to compel testimony.
ACE OF SPADES has this great
The IG report might have falsely claimed that there was no evidence of political bias in the opening of Crossfire Hurricane, BUT IT FOUND THAT ALL OF DEVIN NUNES’ CLAIMS ABOUT LIES TOLD TO SECURE THE FISA WARRANT WERE TRUE, AND ALL OF ADAM SCHIFF’S COUNTER-CLAIMS WERE FALSE:
The memo from the Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee reported:
- A salacious and unverified dossier formed an essential part of the application to secure a warrant against a Trump campaign affiliate named Carter Page. This application failed to reveal that the dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee.
- The application cited a Yahoo News article extensively. The story did not corroborate the dossier, and the FBI wrongly claimed Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier, was not a source for the story.
- Nellie Ohr, the wife of a high-ranking Justice Department official, also worked on behalf of the Clinton campaign effort. Her husband Bruce Ohr funneled her research into the Department of Justice. Although he admitted that Steele “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president,” this and the Ohrs’ relationship with the Clinton campaign was concealed from the secret court that grants surveillance warrants.
- The dossier was “only minimally corroborated” and unverified, according to FBI officials.
- All of these things were found to be true by the Inspector General Michael Horowitz in his December 9 report. In fact, Horowitz detailed rampant abuse that went far beyond these four items.
- The Democratic minority on the committee, then led by Rep. Adam Schiff, put out a response memo with competing claims:
- FBI and DOJ officials did not omit material information from the FISA warrant.
- The DOJ “made only narrow use of information from Steele’s sources about Page’s specific activities in 2016.”
- In subsequent FISA renewals, DOJ provided additional information that corroborated Steele’s reporting.
- The Page FISA warrant allowed the FBI to collect “valuable intelligence.”
- “Far from ‘omitting’ material facts about Steele, as the Majority claims, DOJ repeatedly informed the Court about Steele’s background, credibility, and potential bias.”
- The FBI conducted a “rigorous process” to vet Steele’s allegations, and the Page FISA application explained the FBI’s reasonable basis for finding Steele credible.
- Steele’s prior reporting was used in “criminal proceedings.”
Each of these claims were found by Horowitz to be false….
DAVID FRENCH FODDER
One of the many nuggets from ACE OF SPADES is this from MSNBC: National Review Writer On Why Nunes Should Step Down (March 2017). In the video from MSNBC we see David French retroactively go down in flames! ALSO:
— Julie Kelly (@julie_kelly2) December 10, 2019
Suffice it to say, ACE destroys David French and Adam Schiff!
Here is more regarding the IG REPORT with thanks to FLOPPING ACES!
The DOJ Inspector General’s report disclosed a multitude of FISA violations by the FBI. As noted by John Solomon, there were 51 Woods violations and nine false statements made to the FISA Court.
To understand just how shoddy the FBI’s work was in securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant targeting the Trump campaign, you only need to read an obscure attachment to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report.
Appendix 1 identifies the total violations by the FBI of the so-called Woods Procedures, the process by which the bureau verifies information and assures the FISA court its evidence is true.
The Appendix identifies a total of 51 Woods procedure violations from the FISA application the FBI submitted to the court authorizing surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page starting in October 2016.
A whopping nine of those violations fell into the category called: “Supporting document shows that the factual assertion is
For those who don’t speak IG parlance, it means the FBI made nine false assertions to the FISA court. In short, what the bureau said was contradicted by the evidence in its official file.
More at the link.
Horowitz also identified 17 “significant errors or omissions” in the FISA application. Among them:
1. Omitted information the FBI had obtained from another U.S. government agency detailing its prior relationship with Page, including that Page had been approved as an “operational contact” for the other agency from 2008 to 2013, and that Page had provided information to the other agency concerning his prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers, one of which overlapped with facts asserted in the FISA application;
2. Included a source characterization statement asserting that Steele’s prior reporting had been “corroborated and used in criminal proceedings,” which overstated the significance of Steele’s past reporting and was not approved by Steele’s handling agent, as required by the Woods Procedures;
3. Omitted information relevant to the reliability of Person 1, a key Steele sub-source (who was attributed with providing the information in Report 95 and some of the information in Reports 80 and 102 relied upon in the application), namely that (1) Steele himself told members of the Crossfire Hurricane team that Person 1 was a “boaster” and an “egoist” and “may engage in some embellishment” and (2) INFORMATION REDACTED
4. Asserted that the FBI had assessed that Steele did not directly provide to the press information in the September 23 Yahoo News article based on the premise that Steele had told the FBI that he only shared his election-related research with the FBI and Fusion GPS, his client; this premise was incorrect and contradicted by documentation in the Woods File- Steele had told the FBI that he also gave his information to the State Department;
5. Omitted Papadopoulos’s consensually monitored statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like Wikileaks in the release of emails;
6. Omitted Page’s consensually monitored statements to an FBI CHS in August 2016 that Page had “literally never met” or “said one word to” Paul Manafort and that Manafort had not responded to any of Page’s emails; if true, those statements were in tension with claims in Report 95 that Page was participating in a conspiracy with Russia by acting as an intermediary for Manafort on behalf of the Trump campaign; and
7. Included Page’s consensually monitored statements to an FBI CHS in October 2016 that the FBI believed supported its theory that Page was an agent of Russia but omitted other statements Page made that were inconsistent with its theory, including denying having met with Sechin and Divyekin, or even knowing who Divyekin was; if true, those statements contradicted the claims in Report 94 that Page had met secretly with Sechin and Divyekin about future cooperation with Russia and shared derogatory information about candidate Clinton.
Do read the rest. 17 major “mistakes” and not one of them goes Trump’s way.
The FBI knew that the dossier was nearly 100% without substance, but acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe demanded it be used in the ICA. The CIA was reluctant….
INSTAPUNDIT notes the FBI campaign against Trump is not necessarily new:
“The FBI and the media joined together to launch an attack on me of unparalleled proportion in the history of his nation … It was all a lie … The Justice Department cannot be trusted to investigate itself.”
— Richard Jewell, July 30, 1997,
House hearing pic.twitter.com/DzDYAGtIWK
— Howard Mortman (@HowardMortman) December 10, 2019
And I have noted before the same on my site:
UPDATED POST by POWERLINE intros the video for us:
In the memoir Cardiac Arrest: Five Heart-Stopping Years as a CEO on the Feds’ Hit List (written with Stephen Saltarelli), Howard Root tells the story of his experience as chief executive officer of Vascular Solutions caught in the crosshairs of the federal government when prosecutors sought to put his company out of business and to send him to the big house. Howard touched on one aspect of his story in the Wall Street Journal column “Sally Yates’s legacy of injustice at the Department of Justice.”
Howard is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Among other things, he is a corporate lawyer turned entrepreneur, inventor, and corporate executive.
Howard faced down the government. The jury didn’t think much of the government’s case. It returned with a verdict of acquittal on all charges after a day of deliberations, and that includes the time spent electing a foreman.
Howard’s case is important in its own way. The crimes charged were bogus. The government procured testimony through serious prosecutorial misconduct. The prosecution represented fruit of the poisonous Yates Memo tree. Howard had the resources to fight the government’s case against him and his company, but it exacted an enormous toll. The case cries out for study and reform.
Howard has thus sought to engage prosecutors in discussion of the case in person before professional audiences of lawyers and businessmen for whom it holds immediate relevance. The prosecutors and their superiors in the department have sought to keep Howard from speaking to such audiences. When I wrote the Department of Justice to request its explanation for what it was doing, it declined to comment (a week after I asked the question).
Former Assistant United States Attorney Andrew McCarthy was more forthcoming. He called out the Department of Justice’s behavior as “a disgrace.”
The Department of Justice declines to answer to Howard or me but it has at long last responded to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Utah Senator Mike Lee. Senators Grassley and Lee sent a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein seeking an update on the Justice Department’s inquiry into professional misconduct committed by prosecutors and higher-ups who brought the charges against Howard and have since sought to prevent him from being heard. I posted the Grassley/Lee letter in “Fear & loathing at the DoJ, cont’d.”
In their letter Senators Grassley and Lee noted that “reports suggest a pattern of threatened and actual retribution against defendants and witnesses borne out of the Department’s disappointment with the outcome of a particular case. This not only casts doubt on the Department’s ability to accept the results of judicial proceedings in a professional manner befitting the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency, but it significantly undermines our confidence in its commitment to hold government attorneys accountable for questionable actions that may have occurred in the course of this case or other cases.” …..
After a decade of justice denied — under Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, John Brennan, James Comey, and others — BILL WHITTLE thinks he now detects a whiff of fear among those in that cabal. Former CIA Director John Brennan, usually a cool calculating man, seems frightened about the probe into how the Russia collusion investigation began.
On my RPT-FACEBOOK PAGE, I post many articles I read in full or in part during the week. Here is a “dump” of MANY of them (from newest to oldest):
- Let’s Call the Russian Collusion ‘Hoax’ What it Really Is (AMERICAN GREATNESS)
- British Scholar Sues Deep State Spy Stefan Halper and The WaPo, WSJ, NYT and MSNBC for Linking Her to Trump-Russia Hoax (GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- FBI Lawyer Squeals Like a Pig: Implicates Comey, McCabe, and Yates for Mishandling of FISA Warrant (GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- The Declassification Directive Gives Pelosi, Schumer and Small Group Few Options… (CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE)
- Schiff Wanted Obama To Declassify Russia Docs — If Trump Does It, He’s ‘Un-American’ (DAILY CALLER)
- Deep State Has Left ‘Paper Trail As Wide As Interstate-95’ Which Will ‘Fall All Over DC Like Radioactive Ash’ (RED STATE)
- Rein In Politicized Judges And Their Injunctions (WASHINGTON EXAMINER)
By issuing putatively national injunctions, Attorney General William Barr said in a May 21 speech to the American Law Institute: “One judge can, in effect, cancel the policy with the stroke of the pen. No official in the United States government [rightly] can exercise that kind of nationwide power, with the sole exception of the president. And the Constitution subjects him to nationwide election, among other constitutional checks, as a prerequisite to wielding that power.”
- This Is Going To Change Everything (SARA CARTER)
- HUGE: Trump Gives AG Barr COMPLETE Authority To Declassify Info On Russia Probe Origins (RED STATE)
- The Attempted Sting On George Papadopoulos (RELIGIO-POLITICAL TALK)
- Christopher Steele’s Nugget Of Fool’s Gold Was Easily Disproven — But FBI Didn’t Blink An Eye (THE HILL)
- Now It’s Comey Vs. Lynch: Someone’s Lying Again (ZERO HEDGE)
- The Morning Briefing: Rep. Doug Collins Dumps Testimony Transcripts (PJ MEDIA)
- Trey Gowdy: FBI Withheld Exculpatory Evidence from FISA Court (PJ MEDIA)
- Loretta Lynch Says James Comey Lied About Her Actions In The Clinton Investigation (RED STATE)
- Steele’s Russian ‘Sources’ Were Confirmed Agents Of Russia (WEASEL ZIPPERS)
- Steele Identified Russian Dossier Sources, Notes Reveal (DAILY CALLER)
- Who’s going to cut a deal first in Spygate? (LEGAL INSURRECTION)
- Hillary Clinton’s Dossier (AMERICAN SPECTATOR)
- FBI was Concerned Comey Appeared to be Blackmailing Trump, Official Claims (DAN BONGINO)
- JAMES BAKER RATS OUT COMEY: Top Officials “Quite Worried” Comey Would Appear to Be Blackmailing Trump (GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- Commentary: Which One of the Spygate Rats Will Flip First? (TENNESSEE STAR)
- The Sinking Collusion Ship (NATIONAL REVIEW)
- Dispute Erupts Over Whether Brennan, Comey Pushed Steele Dossier, As DOJ Probe Into Misconduct Begins (FOX NEWS)
- Gowdy Claims Clinton Hatchet Man Sidney Blumenthal Was Used To Corroborate Steele Dossier (WASHINGTON EXAMINER)
- Nunes: Strzok/Page “Insurance Policy” Referred to Obtaining FISA Warrant (DAN BONGINO)
- Fmr Top FBI Lawyer Expects IG to Find “Mistakes” Made by Bureau in Trump Probe (DAN BONGINO)
Circling the wagons around Obama has begun…
…Despite mounting evidence that the FBI pursued an array of efforts to gather intelligence from within the Trump campaign — and the fact that the FBI successfully pursued warrants to surveil a former Trump aide in 2016 — House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., told Fox News that Barr’s loyalties were compromised….
PRO-TIP: If the FOX video plays automatically, there is an off switch in the settings gear to turn it off
I commented on my Facebook about this on my Facebook, and it was in response to Chuck Todd (Chuckles) saying this (h-t, NEWSBUSTERS):
By-the-by… while Chuckles is denying it, Chris Matthews is leading the defense of it:
Here is my response to Chuckles:
- Let me just say that for Chuck Todd to call what Barr said a conspiracy theory when Mark Levin pieced it all together from leaks reported in the Washington Post, the New York Times, and other mainstream (so called) sources in March of 2017, noting then that this operation had been going on a year — mentioning FISA warrants, spying, and the like…. shows just how out of touch Todd is with evidences he would normally accept (WaPo and NYT) if not for Levin (over 2-years ago) and Barr (today).
Here is the (March 5th 2017) video of Mark Levin using MSM sources:
Chuckles should do some soul searching. The latest news of course is this — via SARA CARTER:
PRO-TIP: If the FOX video plays automatically, there is an off switch in the settings gear to turn it off
Svetlana Lokhova, the Russian historian at the center of Michael Flynn investigation for ‘alledge contacts with Russians’, told Fox News in an exclusive interview with Catherine Herridge, that she is not a Russian spy and that she thought “there’s a high chance that is was coordinated, and believe it needs to be properly investigated.”
Here is Hannity’s show from yesterday… And he spoke of the BAKER TESTIMONY a bit:
John Brennan Leaked Top Secret Information That Blew A US Operation To Help Friends Make Money — Rand Paul
More from RED STATE:
…Paul has written an op-ed at Breitbart (here’s the link) explaining why he thinks Brennan is a unique danger.
Clear evidence concerning the bias of multiple, high-ranking current and former intelligence community officials should make us think twice about letting retired intelligence officials keep access to classified information, especially if they become talking heads on television after leaving public service.
There is a great danger that vital, secret details may be revealed on television, even inadvertently.
John Brennan is no stranger to this problem.
Paul is referring to this incident.
White House efforts to soft-pedal the danger from a new “underwear bomb” plot emanating from Yemen may have inadvertently broken the news they needed most to contain.
And the operation that had placed a source inside terrorist headquarters in Yemen was shut down.
Disclosure of a highly classified intelligence operation in Yemen last year compromised an exceedingly rare and valuable espionage achievement: an informant who had earned the trust of hardened terrorists, according to U.S. officials.
The operation received new scrutiny this week after the Justice Department disclosed it had obtained telephone records for calls to and from more than 20 lines belonging to The Associated Press and its journalists in April and May 2012 in a high-level investigation of the alleged leak of classified information.
The informant, a British citizen born in Saudi Arabia, had been recruited by British intelligence to operate as a double agent within the group al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, one of the most dangerous franchises of the al-Qaida terrorist network.
His access led to the U.S. drone strike that killed a senior al-Qaida leader, Fahd Mohammed Ahmed Quso, on May 6, 2012. U.S. officials say Quso helped direct the terrorist attack that killed 17 sailors aboard the U.S. guided-missile destroyer Cole in a Yemeni harbor in October 2000.
The informant also convinced members of the Yemeni group that he wanted to blow up a U.S. passenger jet on the anniversary of the U.S. attack that killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. They outfitted him with the latest version of an underwear bomb designed to pass metal detectors and other airport safeguards, officials say.
The informant left Yemen and delivered the device to his handlers, and it ultimately went to the FBI’s laboratory in Quantico, Va.
Intelligence officials hoped to send him back to Yemen to help track more bomb makers and planners, but the leak made that impossible, and sent al-Qaida scrambling to cover its tracks, officials said.
Now we get to the punchline:
On Wednesday, FBI director Robert Mueller, appearing before the Senate Judiciary committee, promised the bureau would “investigate thoroughly.”
Everyone knew who leaked. And, as punishment, Brennan was made Director of the CIA.
This perfectly illustrates that pulling these clearances and most other clearances of former officials is vital…..
Let me just say that the Founders would probably have preferred State agencies over an over-arching Federal one like the FBI. Comey seems to like the people now that will allow carte-blanche to what the regular agents call the “Seventh Floor.”
PAJAMAS MEDIA comments on Comey’s Tweet (emphasis added):
Former FBI Director James Comey — a lifelong Republican — urged Americans to vote for Democrats this November, echoing other #NeverTrump Republicans in abandoning conservatism just to flout the president. Ironically, his reasoning fits better for supporting Republicans than Democrats.
“The Republican Congress has proven incapable of fulfilling the Founders’ design that ‘Ambition must … counteract ambition,'” Comey tweeted. “All who believe in this country’s values must vote for Democrats this fall.”
Comey tweeted this at a time when not only progressivism (the ideology that encourages a bureaucratic state unaccountable to the people) but outright socialism (a supercharged big government version of that ideology) holds sway in the Democratic Party.
If Comey were truly interested in “ambition counteracting ambition,” he would encourage years of more effective Republican rule, because only Republicans have shown the spine to begin dismantling the unaccountable bureaucracies that represent the greatest threat to the founders’ vision.
On Monday, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals sent a CHILLING BLOW to the unaccountable bureaucracy. That court struck down one alphabet soup agency — the FHFA — as unconstitutional because it violated the separation of powers. The FHFA is an administrative agency, but it was not accountable to the head of the administration, the president of the United States. The 5th Circuit defended the Constitution and restored sanity to the operation of government.
Similarly, President Donald Trump has been slashing regulations and ordering his administration to PARE BACK the excesses of the administrative state. Furthermore, on the very day Comey told Republicans to vote Democrat, Republicans in the House of Representatives passed the JOBS and Investor Confidence Act of 2018, a law that would VASTLY BENEFIT ENTREPRENEURS.
When James Madison wrote that “ambition must be made to counteract ambition” in Federalist 51, he was not addressing the different parties in Congress — the founders firmly opposed modern parties, what they would call “factions.” Instead, he was addressing the separation of powers between the Congress, the presidency, and the Supreme Court.
“Faction” has dominated American politics for nearly 200 years — with only a few respites. The separation of powers, however, has fallen on hard times. The current bureaucratic administrative state consists of dozens of alphabet soup agencies that effectively make laws, with very little oversight from Congress and rather tepid oversight from the president.
If the costs of federal regulation flowed down to U.S. households, they would cost the average American family $14,809 IN A HIDDEN REGULATORY TAX — that’s $14,809 on top of Social Security, income tax, and estate tax.
Furthermore, the administrative state fosters the perverse situation of a “deep state.” There are so many bureaucratic agencies that it takes a long time for a new president to replace the directors the previous president put in place. For this reason, there can be a large cabal of bureaucrats appointed by the last president (in this case Obama) who are hostile to the policies of the current president (in this case Trump).
If James Comey really wanted to return to the founders’ vision of ambition counteracting ambition, he would support Tea Party and conservative Republicans. These leaders would actually restore the Constitutional checks and balances, reining in the administrative state.
Instead, Comey turned traitor not just to the Republican Party but to the Constitution itself, supporting Democrats who are embracing socialism and even less separation of powers. Make no mistake: Comey’s “higher loyalty” is not to the Constitution.
/// READ IT ALL ///
UPDATES will appear above [scroll up] Ace of Spades
ALSO, Go To: JUNE UPDATES TO SPYGATE
Keep in mind this whole story is about BIG government and makes Prager’s maxim stand taller:
- The larger the government, the smaller the individual.
The NEW YORK TIMES offered a major correction to its “official” timeline of when the spy operation started against the Trump Campaign. The NYTs confirms a spy in the Trump campaign, thus, undermining its own attacks on “crazy Trump” and his and other conservative “conspiracy theories” – so called.
Since Sally Yates, the acting Attorney General who was appointed by Obama, signed the first FISA application using the Steele Dossier as evidence to spy on a campaign of an opposing political Party, you bet Obama would have been aware.
One thing the NYT article did admit, and that is that “…No Evidence Exists of Trump-Russia Collusion” (EPOCH TIMES). And there have been many concerted efforts to whitewash the players in this cabal from the article in the New York Times — proving they are helping soften the blow (MOLLIE HEMINGWAY) — click graphic to enlarge:
What is the bottom line of this issue?
- The NYTs reveals FBI used a secret type of subpoena to spy on the Trump campaign, as well as human spies inserted into the campaign – BEFORE Carter-Page, before Papadopoulos, BEFORE Flynn (BREITBART). Meaning, this is a concerted effort by a political party to overturn an election. Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria, head of Stalin’s secret police, once told Stalin, “Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” – Me
All I will do is give a listing of some articles that are noting the NYT column:
- Spinning a Crossfire Hurricane: The Times on the FBI’s Trump Investigation (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Andrew C. Mccarthy | May 17, 2018);
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage (AMERICAN SPECTATOR, by George Neumayr | May 18, 2018);
- National Security Letter (WIKIPEDIA)
- 10 Key Takeaways From The New York Times’ Error-Ridden Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign (THE FEDERALIST, Mollie Hemingway | May 17, 2018);
- NYT Report Confirms Obama Administration’s FBI Spied on Trump Campaign (LEGAL INSURRECTION, by Kemberlee Kaye | May 16, 2018);
- Just WOW: Kimberley Strassel’s thread on NYT ‘Hurricane Crossfire’ piece incredibly DAMNING for Obama DOJ/FBI (TWITCHY May 17, 2018| THREAD READER, May 16, 2018);
- The Origin of The Feces – Corrupt Intelligence Community Now Leaking To Justify Unlawful Election Surveillance: Operation “Crossfire Hurricane” (CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE | May 16, 2018);
- The Morning Report (ACE OF SPADES | 5/17/18);
- Trump: Obama FBI ‘Probably’ Had a Spy Inside Presidential Campaign (FREE BEACON, byPaul Crookston | May 17, 2018);
- A “Crossfire Hurricane” Of Partisanship (HOWARD KURTZ | May 17, 2018);
- Operation Crossfire Hurricane + I.G. Report Update (SEAN HANNITY | May 16, 2018)
- Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation (ABOVE TOP SECRET | May, 16 2018).
This example cam from an article entitled, “The Deep State Is Real, And Much Bigger Than You Know” (TOWNHALL).
- In Politicized Justice, Desperate Times Call for Disparate Measures (NATIONAL REVIEW, Andrew C. Mccarthy | May 19, 2018 )
Stefan Halper has been identified and confirmed as the intelligence informant used by President Obama’s CIA and FBI to engage in contact with low level Trump campaign officials during their efforts to conduct a counterintelligence operation against the candidate. The joint CIA and FBI operation was codenamed “Crossfire Hurricane“.
Rather ironically, five days before the 2016 election intelligence agent provocateur Stefan Halper gave an interview to Sputnik News where he outlined his agenda; in hindsight the aggregate agenda of the Obama administration:
- “I believe [Hillary] Clinton would be best for US-UK relations and for relations with the European Union. Clinton is well-known, deeply experienced and predictable. US-UK relations will remain steady regardless of the winner although Clinton will be less disruptive over time.” — Stefan Halper
(CONSERVATIVE TREEHOUSE | May 20, 2018)
- DOJ Frets About Source Outing While Deliberately Outing Source (THE FEDERALIST, Mollie Hemingway | May 18, 2018)
- An Email Referring To ‘Collusion’ Sheds Light On Cambridge Prof’s Interactions With Trump Aide (DAILY CALLER, Chuck Ross | May 20, 2018)
- One Year In, The Russia Investigations Keep Leading Back To The Investigators (THE FEDERALIST, Ben Weingarten | May 17, 2018)
- Perspectives On An “Outing” (POWERLINE, by Paul Mirengoff | MAY 20, 2018)
- Nunes Approaches The Target (POWERLINE, Scott Johnson | May 20, 2018)
- Nunes Approaches The Target (2) (POWERLINE, by Scott Johnson | May 21, 2018)
- Clintonista Mark Penn: Mueller Probe Exposed — and the ‘Deep State’ Is Flailing (BREITBART | 21 May, 2018)
- Who Is Stefan Halper? Meet the ‘FBI Informant’ Inside Trump’s 2016 Campaign (BREITBART, by Joshua Caplan | 21 May, 2018)
- BREAKING: Rosenstein ORDERS probe into Trump spying… (THE RIGHT SCOOP, by Soopermexican | May. 20, 2018)
- The Media See Only One Collusion Story (NATIONAL REVIEW, by John Fund | May 20, 2018)
- Trump Gets FBI, Justice Department To Probe Claims Of Spying On His Campaign (WASHINGTON TIMES | May 21, 2018)
- Devastating 2016 Strzok Text Found: Obama’s WH is Running Trump Investigation (CONSERVATIVE TRIBUNE, by Ben Marquis | May 21, 2018)
- Why Former Clinton Pollster Mark Penn Opposes the Russia Investigation (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Alexandra Desanctis | May 21, 2018)
- At Trump’s Urging, Justice Department Expands Investigation of Investigators (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Andrew C. McCarthy | May 21, 2018)
- As Evidence Piles Up, The Media Ignore The ‘Other’ Trump-Russia Scandal (INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY | May 21, 2018)
- Spies Like Obama? The Treachery Of “Crossfire Hurricane” Comes Into The Light (FRONTPAGE MAG, by Matthew Vadum | May 21, 2018)
- NY Times Tries to Minimize Reports on FBI Informant (ACCURACY IN MEDIA, by Carrie Sheffield | May 21, 2018)
- Pence: Reports of Politicized FBI ‘Very Troubling’ (NEWSMAX, by Jason Devaney| May 21, 2018)
- Sally Yates: Trump Has Taken His ‘Assault on Rule of Law to a New Level (NEWSMAX, by Brian Freeman | Monday, 21 May 2018)
- Mueller ‘Has No Right’ To Investigate POTUS (ONE NEWS NOW, by Chad Groening | May 21, 2018)
- Outing Of FBI Informant Underscores British Spy Service’S Ties To Shadowy Trump Investigations (WASHINGTON TIMES, by Rowan Scarborough | May 21, 2018)
- House Republicans to call for second special counsel to investigate alleged FISA abuse, Hillary Clinton probe (FOX NEWS, by Samuel Chamberlain | May 21, 2018)
- Grassley requests DOJ documents on Bruce Ohr dealings with Christopher Steele on anti-Trump dossier (FOX NEWS, by Samuel Chamberlain | May 21, 2018)
- Does The Justice Department Have To Tell Congress What Mueller Is Doing? (WASHINGTON EXAMINER, by Byron York | May 21, 2018 — also, SOOPERMEXICAN)
- Diplomat Who Prompted FBI Trump Spying Helped Raise $25M for Clinton Foundation (BREITBART, by Nate Church | 21 May 2018)
- In Politicized Justice, Desperate Times Call for Disparate Measures (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Andrew C. McCarthy | May 19, 2018)
- BREAKING: E-mails Show FBI Brass Discussed Dossier Briefing Details With CNN (THE FEDERALIST, by Sean Davis | May 21, 2018)
- Byron York: When Did Trump-Russia Probe Begin? Investigators Focus On Mystery Months (WASHINGTON EXAMINER, by Byron York | May 21, 2018)
- The Real Origination Story of the Trump-Russia Investigation (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Andrew McCarthy | May 22, 2018)
- FACT CHECK: Cnn Claims There Aren’T 13 Democrats On The Mueller Probe (CHECK YOUR FACT, by David Sivak)
- NYT Columnist Worries Mueller Investigation Actually Helping Trump (DAILY CALLER, by Peter Hasson | May 22, 2018)
- Manafort’s Lawyers Suggest Key Mueller Deputy Is Leaking To Media (DAILY CALLER, by Richard Pollock | May 22, 2018)
- About That “Sensitive Matter” (POWERLINE, by Scott Johnson | May 23, 2018)
- Deep State James Clapper: Embedding Spy Inside Trump Campaign Is “Standard Investigative Practices – Goes On All the Time” (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Jim Hoft | May 22, 2018)
- CNN Water Boy Don Lemon Calls BS on Trump’s Spying ‘Conspiracy’ – Then James Clapper Tells Him Spying on Trump “A Good Thing” (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Jim Hoft | May 23, 2018)
- Concealed FISA Docs May Hold Key to Trump Surveillance (SARA CARTER | May 22, 2018)
- Sources: FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureau’s Dirt (DAILY CALLER, by Kerry Picket | May 22, 2018)
- Mueller Probe Is ‘Just Plain Wrong’ and ‘Has Got to Be Ended’ (POLIZETTE, by Kathryn Blackhurst | 22 May 2018)
- Of Course, Obama Knew of the Spying on the Trump Campaign (CONSERVATIVE TRIBUNE, by Cillian Zeal | May 26, 2018 )
- The Dummies Guide To The Russia Collusion Hoax: Who, What, Where, When, & Why (ZERO HEDGE, by Tyler Durden | May 26, 2018)
(Meadows: We Need to Know Who Directed Spy Campaign – BREITBART)
- Sorry, But Obama White House, Not Dossier, Was Behind Trump Investigation (INEVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY | May 23, 2018)
- CIA Or CNN? The Media Deep State’S Echo Chamber (FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE, by Daniel Greenfield, May 25, 2018)
- Did the Obama Administration Spy on Trump Using Flimsy Evidence? (NATIONAL REVIEW, by David Harsanyi | May 25, 2018)
- Enough w/Semantics: Let’s See Evidence to Justify Spying (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Andrew McCarthy | May 26, 2018)
- Crossfire Hurricane: Is The Code Name A Reference To Christopher Steele? (HOT AIR, by John Sexton | May 26, 2018)
- It’s Time To Admit The Russia Investigation Was Illegitimate From The Start (THE FEDERALIST, by Margot Cleveland | May 23, 2018)
- Steve Hilton: “Sufficient Reasons To Think” Intel Services Acted To Thwart Trump’s Election (REAL CLEAR POLITICS, by Ian Schwartz | May 23, 2018)
- Michael Hayden Calls BS On James Clapper (POWERLINE, by Paul Mirengoff | May 27, 2018)
- Explicating “Crossfire Hurricane” – One More Thought (POWERLINE, by Scott Johnson | May 27, 2018)
- Giuliani says Mueller probe is ILLEGAL and ILLEGITIMATE, Russian indictments are ‘PHONY’ (RIGHT SCOOP, by Soopermexican | May 27, 2018)
- Rudy Hits Another Home Run: Mueller’s Team is Rigged So Bad Some of His Team Were “at Hillary Clinton’s Funeral!” (GATEWAY PUNDIT, by Joe Hoft, May, 28, 2018)
- Trump Has More Questions for the ’13 Angry Democrats’ (TOWNHALL, by Cortney O’Brien | May 27, 2018)
- Law Professor Insists Mueller ‘Has No Clothes’ (LIFE ZETTE, by Brendan Kirby | May 27, 2018)
- Obama’s spying scandal is starting to look a lot like Watergate (NEW YORK POST, by Michael Barone | May 27, 2018)
- Trump campaign vet: Informant used me to get to Papadopoulos (WASHINGTON EXAMINER, by Byron York | May 28, 2018)
- Fox News Contributor Claims Hillary Clinton ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign (WASHINGTON EXAMINER, by Mandy Mayfield | May 28, 2018)
- Trey Gowdy’s Defense Of The FBI In “Spygate” (POWERLINE, by Paul Mirengoff | May 30, 2018)
- Not Giddy Over Gowdy (POWERLINE, by Scott Johnson | May 31, 2018)
- Yes, the FBI Was Investigating the Trump Campaign When It Spied (NATIONAL REVIEW, by Andrew McCarthy | May 30, 2018)
- Trey Gowdy Didn’t Even See Documents He Claims Exonerate FBI On Spygate: Reports (THE FEDERALIST, by Mollie Hemingway | May 30, 2018)
- And Now, The McCabe Memos (POWERLINE, by Scott Johnson | May 31, 2018)
- Grassley: Fusion GPS Founder Gave ‘Extremely Misleading’ Testimony About Trump Work (DAILY CALLER, by Chuck Ross | May 29, 2018)
- 3 Reasons Rod Rosenstein’s Special Counsel Appointment Was Illegal (THE FEDERALIST, by Margot Cleveland | May 31, 2018)
- Prosecutors Interview Comey As They Consider Whether To Charge Mccabe (LAREDO MORNING TIMES [WaPo], by Matt Zapotosky | May 31, 2018)
- Rod Rosenstein’S Non-Recusal (POWERLINE, by Paul Mirengoff | May 31, 2018)
- Boom!! Prosecutors Interview Comey, Close To Charging Andrew Mccabe… (RIGHT SCOOP, by Soopermexican | May 31, 2018)
MUELLER WITCH HUNT, DEEP STATE COUP
- Rush: Trey Gowdy’s Deeply Troubling Take on Spygate
- McCabe Reportedly Drafted Memo on Comey Firing
- Giuliani: Mueller Should Wrap It Up Before It Affects the Midterms
- Experts Say FBI Violated Own Rulebook by Taking Steps to Recruit Trump Campaign Spy
- White House Official Feels “Duped” by FBI Spy Halper Who Sought Ambassadorship
- Greenfield: A Conspiracy Theory About a Conspiracy Theory
- How an Eric Holder Memo from 2012 Will Guide Mueller Through the Midterms
- Jarrett and Obama Are Behind Spygate
- How the Codename “Crossfire Hurricane” Undermines the FBI’s Russia Story
- York: Trump-Russia – The Bank Shot Investigation
- Law Professor Insists Mueller “Has No Clothes”
- Dems Who Believe Spying on PDT Was “Justified” are “Just Nuts”
- Spying on Trump: Was Obama Behind CIA, FBI Plan to Elect Hillary?
- John Brennan’s Plot to Infiltrate the Trump Campaign
- E-Mails Show Senior FBI Officials Knew of CNN’s Need for a “News Hook” to Report on Dossier
- Dangerous Times for the Constitution and Freedom
- PDT Orders DoJ to Investigate Obama Administration for Surveillance
- E-Mail Referring to “Collusion” Sheds Light on Cambridge Prof’s Interactions with PDT Aide
- The Latest Whopper – The FBI Was, Get This, Actually Trying to Protect Trump
- Hemingway: DoJ Frets About Source Outing While Deliberately Outing Source
- York: Does the DoJ Have to Tell Congress What Mueller is Doing?
- H-A-L-P-E-R Spells Game Up for Obama’s Spies
- Rudy’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good Idea About PDT Sitting for a Mueller Interview to Speed Things Up
- Mollie Hemingway: 10 Key Takeaways from the NY Times’ Error-Ridden Defense of FBI Spying on Trump Campaign
- Mueller Desperate: Now Agrees to Narrow Scope of Questions in Bid to Interview PDT
- “Probably No Doubt” FBI Had Snitch in Trump Campaign
- Crossfire Hurricane: Category Five Political Espionage
- Laurence Tribe Was Against Impeachment – Before He Was For It
- Rush: The Deep State Will Go to Any Lengths to Get Rid of Trump
- Leakers to Slim’s Slimes Confirm FBI Ran Spy Operation Against Trump Campaign – No Judge Needed
- The Protocols of the Elders of Spydom
- Levin Breaks Down the FBI’s Secret “Crossfire Hurricane” Cabal Against PDT
- Rudy to Muller: “We’ve Tortured This President Enough”
- Judiciary Committee Meeting Transcripts on Trump Tower Meeting Confirm it Was a Yuuge Nothing-Burger
- Jerk: Mueller Wants to Flood Russian Collusion Case with 2 Terabytes of Russian Social Media Content Without Translation
Rushbo notes the brimming disappointment to come…
You can see some examples of this craziness in these video clips…