Beavis & Butthead learn about white privilege and it changes their lives.
Born in North Korea, Yeonmi Park shares her harrowing journey to escape the hunger, thought control, and violence she experienced living under authoritarian regimes. Grateful to have found acceptance and justice in the United States, she cautions Americans to see the early warning signs—here in America—of the communist nightmares she fled in North Korea and China.
How post-60’s liberalism created the Bad Faith we see in America today.
A QUICK CLIP w/McHorter
Glenn Loury recounts his experience as a guest on Tucker Carlson Today.
TWITTER QUICK CLIPS
The Romans weren't "white." And black Americans are not African… pic.twitter.com/fsJONz6beu
— Glenn Loury (@GlennLoury) June 15, 2021
"To Be or Not To Be? That is the question." In my latest post at The Glenn Show I pose this question in so many words to prospective black graduate students… pic.twitter.com/Ho7VLNlsPb
— Glenn Loury (@GlennLoury) June 15, 2021
God help us here in the US should the ordinary Joe and Jane who happen to be "white" start to think about themselves primarily in terms of their "race". Why then are we encouraging them to do so? pic.twitter.com/K8kkUp7pCE
— Glenn Loury (@GlennLoury) June 16, 2021
Of course the guy that voted for a Communist in 1976 over Jimmy Carter is all in with Cultural Marxism:
Nick Searcy responds:
POWERLINE uses the embarrassment angle to mention a few things, the following being one:
Do you know what’s going on in your kid’s school? The three R’s – reading, writing, and arithmetic – have taken a back seat to a fourth R. Max Eden, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, explains what that fourth R is, and why it’s so destructive.
Note my growing stories on IBRAM X. KENDI.
Renowned political science professor Carol Swain started out life with every possible disadvantage. She ended up teaching at two of the most prestigious universities in the country. How did she do it? She shares her story and her wisdom in this inspiring video.
I get “Whitesplained” to about white privilege by snowflakes!
(Posted late 2015)
I posted this earlier this morning as part of a LARGER POST… but it deserved to stand alone:
The above is somewhat — already — true:
This (the above and below) comes from EAG.org, here is part of the post by them, which can be linked to below:
Another example can be found in this story (there are too many to note here): Physics Teacher Develops Unit About Racism, White Privilege, Social Justice
- ‘White Privilege’ Chaos Sweeps Schools Nationwide
- Union boss making $505k attacks ‘income inequality,’ ‘insidious elements of white privilege’
During this interview, the “individual” came up. Why is this important? Because in totalitarian movements the individual is extinguished (which is opposite of our countries [the USA] documents). Below are some quotes from the socialist movement in Germany as an example. Here are the four parts mentioned in the above interview:
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 1 of 4: Racism Was Invented In The American Colonies
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 2 of 4: Rape Is Not Intrinsically Evil
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 3 of 4: Getting White Privilege into the Elementary Classroom
- White Privilege Conference 2014 Part 4 of 4: Little Red Corvette Of Oppression
Why is the individual “being lambasted” (as mentioned above) important?
The reason I got the above book is because of some comments by Bernie Sanders, and the fact that Hillary’s voting record is as leftist as this self-avowed democrat-socialist (which the NAZI’s were). Democrats like Bernie, even having Ronda Rousey coming out in support of. I recalled this quote from a biography of Hitler I read:
- “We are socialists, we are enemies of today’s capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are determined to destroy this system under all conditions.” — Hitler
One may wish to read my “SCANDINAVIAN SOCIALISM” post for more info on Nordic socialism’s failure.
𝐴𝑅𝑀𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐺 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝐸𝑇𝑇𝑌 discuss a staffer at Smith College, Jodi Shaw, talking publicly about the dangers of “Critical Race Theory” in dehumanizing people in the work environment and in life. I hadn’t heard of Jodi and so this was my first introduction to her… but she joins a panoply of women fed up with the racial contextualizing of them as the leading factor that counts about them. So, I included two excerpts from her YouTube Channel after the commentary by A&G. These begin at the 6:08 mark.
Here are some stories I recommend:
- Smith College whistleblower hits campus Critical Race Theory indoctrination: “Stop reducing my personhood to a racial category” (LEGAL INSURRECTION)
- Meet the Smith College employee whistleblower exposing anti-white racism (THE COLLAGE FIX)
- Update: Story of Smith College “Critical Race Theory” Whistleblower Jodi Shaw Goes National (LEGAL INSURRECTION)
A book I wish to recommend is “Cynical Theories: How Activist Scholarship Made Everything about Race, Gender, and Identity―and Why This Harms Everybody” – a short review I end with is here:
…What Cynical Theories expresses is not a paranoid state of mind. It is a genuine concern about the threat that social justice activism, identity politics, and the legacy of postmodernism poses to Enlightenment liberalism and the belief that “disagreement and debate [are] means to getting at the truth.” The book explains how we have arrived at a state in which social justice scholarship treats the principles and themes of postmodernism as The Truth, where no dissent is tolerated, and anyone who disagrees must be cancelled.
Armstrong and Getty are right, this is one of the most dangerous dogmas infecting our country right now. I would say enjoy, but blood boiling is not always “enjoyable.”
I will add that Critical Race Theory is a form of fascism in that the only country known for the deeply held belief that race make a difference in similar ways was that of Germany in the first half of the 20th Century. And now? Social Justice Warriors pick up that horrible mantle.
Armstrong and Getty play a video showing people trying to stop others from simply getting gas. Then they discuss how work environments are getting 1984’ish… with demand for an almost “Totalitarian” way of thinking (“total thought” – you are no longer an individual).
Here are some links:
- Do You Feel A Sense of Urgency? According to This Study, You Might Be A White Supremacist (TWITCHY)
- Do You Strive For Perfection? You Too Might Be A White Supremacist (TWITCHY)
- Cult Programming In Seattle: The City Is Training White Municipal Employees To Overcome Their “Internalized Racial Superiority” (CITY-JOURNAL)
- The Characteristics Of White Supremacy Culture: From Dismantling Racism: A Workbook for Social Change Groups, by Kenneth Jones and Tema Okun, ChangeWork, 2001 (SJW-WEBSITE)
- What Is White Supremacy? (POWERLINE)
- College Director: “Every White Person in This Country Is Racist” (CAMPUS REFORM)
- More Colleges Implement Mandatory Anti-Racism Courses (CAMPUS REFORM)
It seems like these people and orgs WANTS to keep black people poor, and dependent on the government.
The Smithsonian joins Seattle in the category of racism like SEATTLE DID… Here is a cute adaption of a popular meme that reeks of common sense — before I post the video:
HerE is MRCTV’s video:
Ten reasons for privilege:
Dennis Prager reads through an article from my favorite Journal, the only one I get via mail on political commentary, THE CITY JOURNAL. And the caller at the end made my day:
Here is a key portion of the article:
White employees were informed that their so-called ‘white’ qualities were offensive and unacceptable.