(A&G end at the 2:20 mark, and the bonus material runs to the 8:36 mark where A&G pick back up) (The thumbnail is of Aaron Danielson [left], the murdered Trump supporter) Armstrong and Getty discuss a recent NPR news story that was quite biased (no surprise there). I added some bonus video detailing the Leftist proclivity towards violence.
Here is the intro via PJ-MEDIA:
The chair of Black Lives Matter for Greater New York said recently on Fox News, “If the country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system.” He said he could be speaking figuratively or literally, saying “it’s a matter of interpretation.” To help assess these statements, Larry Elder takes a look at some of the demands from the group.
Tammy Duckworth is a callous hack who ignored the suffering of actual veterans when it actually mattered. She has no moral authority.
Loving the people you lead is the most basic prerequisite of leadership.
FLASHBACK with “the Hammer”
These two article should be read in union with this post regarding education: “Educayshun (Updated w/White Privilege)“
Two Must Read Articles, the first by THE WASHINGTON TIMES:
- Teachers, Your Unions’ Anti-American Agenda Is Tearing Our Country Apart: National Education Association making slavery the defining factor of America’s story is wrong
(Hat-tip to BAKERSFIELD COLLEGE LIBERTY INSTITUTE)
The next article should be paired with this recent post as well: “BLM Is Anti-Christian (BONUS: Carol Swain | Larry Elder)“
The second comes from THE FEDERALIST:
- Why Supporting Black Lives Matter Is Anti-Christian And Anti-Life: There’s an important distinction between supporting the Black Lives Matter organization and lovingly supporting black people whose lives matter.
Remember that Black Lives Matter BlackLivesMatter Pays Homage to Marxist Cop Killer at Every Event It Holds. Here is the Federalist article:
This is from Church Militant, and while they focus on anti-Catholicism, one should mind that many of the cultural Marxist positions are in fact just anti-Judeo-Christian… I will follow their excellent video with some Carol Swain.
Here is a 2019 C-PAC interview of Carol Swain and her thoughts on Cultural Marxism.
Identity politics has done little to resolve the grievances of minorities in the United States. Rather a group of individuals is pushing socialist policy to manipulate people for political power. Carol Swain, a political scientist, author, and political commentator, explains the cultural Marxist roots of identity politics, and the harm it has caused black Americans, in a recent interview with The Epoch Times, noting “this socialism that’s on display now, it’s been underground for a long time.”
In taking classes at seminary, one of my professors was Ray D. Arnold… he was one of the 1,000 missionaries that General MacArthur called to go to Japan at the conclusion of WWII. One blog notes this about the endeavor:
- Perhaps General MacArthur didn’t succeed in bringing Christianity to Japan in the institutional sense. But he did bring mercy, forgiveness and respect for human dignity–the heart of Christianity–and these the Japanese graciously accepted.
All that to say, taking his classes he used material that was older, and this excerpt expands Dr. Swain’s mention of the churches being impacted by cultural Marxism (social-justice):
Dr. Arnold’s classes ended up being my favorite… his background in the missions and apologetics of responding to Eastern thought were very impactful. CONTINUING… more from Dr. Swain:
Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.
- “…virtually every significant racist in American political history was a Democrat.” ~ Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past (New York, NY: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008), ix;
- “…not every Democrat was a KKK’er, but every KKK’er was a Democrat.” ~ Ann Coulter, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (New York, NY: Sentinel [Penguin], 2012), 19.
The south used to vote Democrat. Now it votes Republican. Why the switch? Was it, as some people say, because the GOP decided to appeal to racist whites? Carol Swain, Professor of Political Science at Vanderbilt University, explains.
It was not until the Republican Revolution of 1994 that for the first time in modern American History the Republicans held a majority of Southern congressional seats, a full three decades after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. As the South became less racist, it became more Republican (NATIONAL REVIEW).
We should round out the above with this longer presentation by Larry Elder:
As part of CCA III: The Sixties, Larry Elder, host of The Larry Elder Show, gives a lecture at Hillsdale College on the development of the Civil Rights Movement.
As we’ve been reminded over these past 14 days, the culture is where the battle for our future will be won or lost.
HERE IS TUCKER’S TAKE ON SEATTLE
#Thread Tucker Carlson Segment On The BLM Seattle Autonomous Zone
Tucker on Governor Inslee’s weak response: “As long as we have leaders like that & as long as they refuse to stand up to extremists, we’re going to get more extremism. That’s happening.” 1/ pic.twitter.com/pMBpdoxgN3
— The Columbia Bugle ?? (@ColumbiaBugle) June 11, 2020
The below is a clip from a larger post of mine titled, “Radical Groups Support the Democrats (Even the KKK),” however, I end the post with an updated list of Democrat Congressional radicals. Enjoy.
I was challenged with how many actual members there are of Communist Party members. Great question!
So I pointed out the numbers do not matter, the ideology does.
From the early ruminations of the Woodrow Wilson types, to the New Left (see here also) of the 60’s radicals, to a President who had close affiliations to Marxist thinkers and the radical left. ALSO, Obama went to a church that taught radical “liberation theology” which seeks to interpret the Christian call for justice in a way that is in harmony with this Marxist dictum.
It is this ideology rather than numbers that causes Moonbat to note: “The days of anticommunist Democrats like JFK and Scoop Jackson are a fading memory now.” While I believe the Democrats have had a very sordid history, in the least they use to fight foreign threats/ideology, well. Now they cannot bring themselves to call the Taliban a terrorist organization.
All this aside, let us take a look at the numbers of a few radical left parties. First up, the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). They have about 10,000 persons in their membership. While this seems small, let’s look at their influence on members in Congress, shall we (note, these stats are somewhat dated [111th Congress], but the importance of their impact still stands):
Q: How many of the DSA members sit on the Judiciary Committee?
- John Conyers [Chairman of the Judiciary Committee], Tammy Baldwin, Jerrold Nadler, Luis Gutierrez, Melvin Watt, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Steve Cohen, Barbara Lee, Robert Wexler, Linda Sanchez [there are 23 Democrats on the Judiciary Committee of which eleven, almost half, are now members of the DSA].
Q: Who are these members of Congress?
Co-Chairs: Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07); Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)
Vice Chairs: Diane Watson (CA-33); Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18); Mazie Hirono (HI-02); Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)
- Bernie Sanders (VT);
- Neil Abercrombie (HI-01); Tammy Baldwin (WI-02); Xavier Becerra (CA-31); Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL); Robert Brady (PA-01); Corrine Brown (FL-03); Michael Capuano (MA-08); André Carson (IN-07); Donna Christensen (VI-AL); Yvette Clarke (NY-11); William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01); Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05); Steve Cohen (TN-09); John Conyers (MI-14); Elijah Cummings (MD-07); Danny Davis (IL-07); Peter DeFazio (OR-04); Rosa DeLauro (CT-03); Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04); Keith Ellison (MN-05); Sam Farr (CA-17); Chaka Fattah (PA-02); Bob Filner (CA-51); Barney Frank (MA-04); Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11); Alan Grayson (FL-08); Luis Gutierrez (IL-04); John Hall (NY-19); Phil Hare (IL-17); Maurice Hinchey (NY-22); Michael Honda (CA-15); Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-02); Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30); Hank Johnson (GA-04); Marcy Kaptur (OH-09); Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13); Barbara Lee (CA-09); John Lewis (GA-05); David Loebsack (IA-02); Ben R. Lujan (NM-3); Carolyn Maloney (NY-14); Ed Markey (MA-07); Jim McDermott (WA-07); James McGovern (MA-03); George Miller (CA-07); Gwen Moore (WI-04); Jerrold Nadler (NY-08); Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL); John Olver (MA-01); Ed Pastor (AZ-04); Donald Payne (NJ-10); Chellie Pingree (ME-01); Charles Rangel (NY-15); Laura Richardson (CA-37); Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34); Bobby Rush (IL-01); Linda Sánchez (CA-47); Jan Schakowsky (IL-09); José Serrano (NY-16); Louise Slaughter (NY-28); Pete Stark (CA-13); Bennie Thompson (MS-02); John Tierney (MA-06); Nydia Velazquez (NY-12); Maxine Waters (CA-35); Mel Watt (NC-12); Henry Waxman (CA-30); Peter Welch (VT-AL); Robert Wexler (FL-19)
Source: Congressional Progressive Caucus
So… while the DSA has only 10,000 members, officially, the impact and membership is wider than that.
Now, let us look at the Communist Party USA. Keep in mind they have voted for quite some time a straight Democratic ticket… only now have they officially announced the policy to continue on this path:
So how many members does the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) have? Two-thousand. Again, the numbers do not matter, it is that the very root of communism and “democratic” socialists ~ their ideology (the CPUSA as well as the DSA) ~ are anathema to our founding ideals and documents.
You may think this is the end of my rant. However… you would be wrong. Because there is another radical group that has historically been Democratic and still to this day vote predominately for Democrats. You must be wondering who?
I will tell you.
UPDATED INFO — via TREVOR LONDON:
THE EPOCH TIMES has a great article noting the infiltration of Communists into the Democrat Party:
PJ MEDIA sets up the video:
- 2 weeks ago, the mainstream media, politicians, church officials, commentators, & celebrities rushed to judgment to wrongfully condemn, threaten, disparage & vilify Nick Sandmann based solely on a few seconds of an out-of-context video clip. It only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Here it is.
See these two previous posts:
I say “third annual” because when the FIRST Women’s March happened, it was almost as anti-Semitic (“When The Left Embraces Hate“). And the 2nd year as well (“Why Does The Left Get A Pass On Anti-Semitism?”). This year was off the hook comparably though. SARA CARTER notes the fall in attendance at the march: “Anti-Semitism Drove Down Numbers At 2019 Women’s March.”
See also NATIONAL REVIEW
It was Friday afternoon at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Three separate groups would clash, but only one would take the blame: a group of predominantly white kids (some wearing red MAGA hats), a group of Native Americans, and some black street preachers. Now in today’s media and social climate, just based off of that description… who do you think would wind up getting assigned the blame?
And the reasonable answer should be, after watching a 60-second video of a kid smiling at a Native American banging a drum in his face, is… I’ve got NO CLUE what the heck that was. Sixty seconds doesn’t provide a whole lot of context. Here is the rest of the story.