Violence cannot be the answer. Anti-fascist must also mean anti-violence. History has proven that anti-fascists like Stalin and Chairman Mao have led to obsessive violence and caused huge losses of life against their own people. Is this what Marxists inspired Antifa aspires to be?
(Just some reminders of how I am — and those Trump voters — are thought about by many) After more than 4-years of relentless attacks on Trump and those who voted for him (me)… calling us NAZI’s, racists, bigots, and the like — now the MSM and Democrats are calling for unity. Really?
Here is a small sample of what NEWSBUSTERS could probably have posted but chose just a few examples: “The Media’s ‘Unity’ Chickens From 2016 Coming Home to Roost”
MORE EXAMPLES AND ARTICLE’S HERE:
- Liberal Opponents ‘Trashed’ Trump’ s Presidential Transition In 2016 (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- Democrats Labeled Me and Now They Want Unity? No Way (TOWNHALL)
- How Do Democrats Dare Demand Unity Now? (LIBERTY NATION)
- Dear Democrats: Here’s What You Can Do With Your Unity Candle (PJ-MEDIA)
- Biden And Dems’ Version Of ‘Healing And Unity’ Means Bowing To Their Policies (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- ‘Unity’ Is the Carrot and the Schtick of Democrats (AMERICAN GREATNESS)
“The nation is extremely divided – look no further than Joe Biden’s own party” creating ‘accountability lists’ of Trump supporters. [with Newsmax TV’s @gregkellyUSA https://t.co/VlT7z8drtO] pic.twitter.com/5WJhOwos4J
— Newsmax (@newsmax) November 10, 2020
LARRY ELDER notes some of the “unity” proffered by Democrats:
AMERICAN SPECTATOR has a great post I will clip the numbered portion of:
BTW, I do not believe the theory proffered by Tucker about rich people covering their growing wealth: “Rich Get Poorer | Poor Get Richer (+More Mantras Destroyed)” I assume Tucker was using the rhetoric of the Left…. “if you believe this [the the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer], what is the motive of the rich funding your violence?“
The rage mob doesn’t care about justice, no matter what they scream. They want blood. So with the encouragement of our leaders, they unleashed violence on Louisville. They set fires and destroyed businesses. Then, to the surprise of no one, they opened fire on the police.
Video compilation of the Left’s prominent Democrats and Progressives inciting violence.
(Hat-tip CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE)
This from WEASEL ZIPPERS [via The Hill]:
Windows of businesses and residential buildings being smashed on University Avenue — which were not preemptively boarded up. This Papa John’s employee asks protesters, “Do you want Trump to be elected?” pic.twitter.com/IbSubGfGs6
— Dylan Brogan (@telldylan) August 26, 2020
I bet some of these New Yorkers will vote Republican for the first time in their lives:
(A&G end at the 2:20 mark, and the bonus material runs to the 8:36 mark where A&G pick back up) (The thumbnail is of Aaron Danielson [left], the murdered Trump supporter) Armstrong and Getty discuss a recent NPR news story that was quite biased (no surprise there). I added some bonus video detailing the Leftist proclivity towards violence.
(This is with a hat-tip to Santa Clarita Community Watchdog Group — a Facebook group) In a post on Facebook I came across this linked article to LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY discussing a Democrat politician from Florida’s 18th Congressional district apparently putting out a “hit list” against Republicans. Here is a portion of that article:
NATIONAL REVIEW is the original source for the LET article and notes the political struggle in that district, writing that “The race between Mast and Pam Keith for Florida’s 18th district is now considered a toss up by the Niskanen Center.” Continuing they note:
Of course if this were a Republican, WaPo would have included those “controversial” posts. All this led to a humorous aside:
This made me think of a connection to the Democrat Party’s historical past. Here is my comment on that part of the group on Facebook:
Here is a short video discussing the matter:
- “…virtually every significant racist in American political history was a Democrat.” — Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past (New York, NY: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008), ix;
- “…not every Democrat was a KKK’er, but every KKK’er was a Democrat.” — Ann Coulter, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (New York, NY: Sentinel [Penguin], 2012), 19.
Here is the intro via PJ-MEDIA:
Many are just short clips of the same video… but the comments by the Twitter posters are key:
VARIOUS TWITTER CLIPS
Everyone watching #DemDebate should see this.
Bernie “free education” policies to “teach you how to not be a f**king nazi”; ‘There is a reason Stalin had Gulags’; ‘Expect violent reaction’ for speech. If Bernie doesn’t get nomination “Milwaukee will burn”pic.twitter.com/Koh6UTibbe
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 15, 2020
Just imagine what the mainstream media would say if this was an @realDonaldTrump staffer threatening to go inside @MSNBC studios and drag pundits out by their hair and light them on fire in the streets.
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 14, 2020
— Lila Rose (@LilaGraceRose) January 14, 2020
In light of seeing the Bernie Sanders campaign organizer, Kyle Jurek, saying that those who resist socialist change should be shot like they were in Cuba, it’s worth remembering that Bernie said he was “excited” & “impressed” by Fidel Castro’s “revolution.”pic.twitter.com/cipnGNH46j
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) January 14, 2020
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) January 14, 2020
Bernie Sanders Campaign Operative Makes Case For Concentration Camps:
– Stalin & gulags were good
– Gulags paid a living wage
– Billionaires should be sent to gulags to break them of “privilege”
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 14, 2020
Less than 2 hours till #DemDebate
Will they ask if Kyle is alone in his views?
Will they ask Bernie to disavow Kyle’s statements?
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 15, 2020
RIGHT SCOOP ends with this:
This child was attacked for being a supporter of @realDonaldTrump.
Whatever happened to the Left’s so called tolerance? pic.twitter.com/fbKgsdQBvG
— CJ Pearson (@thecjpearson) December 13, 2019
This story has popped up at times, even since it’s debunking. So I thought I would add a bit of my own “swerve” to the fun. PJ-MEDIA (part one and part two) has a great response to this issue that I will merely add (adapt) to and from. So these are the issues I think undermind the idea that more violence and death are caused by “right-wing” extremists:
- The perpetrators used as examples do not kill IN THE NAME OF an ideology;
- The perpetrators noted as part of the data set are often NOT “right-wingers”;
- The data set starts AFTER 9-11;
- The data sets DO NOT INCLUDE world-wide statistics.
This entire post can be summed up in one cartoon, to allow the person with low-attention-spen-deficet-disorder the opportunity to “get it” and click out:
Just a quick note before beginning — that explains shortly (see the longer explanation here) — why almost all KKK’ers and “white supremacists” are socialists (a LEFT leaning political economic system):
Even the EL PASO SHOOTER is not a right-winger… even though every media outlet labeled him such:
So, as an example[s] of the bullet points at the top of this post. VOX uses the following example:
- JAMES HODGKINSON: In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
- STEPHEN PADDOCK: Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
(BTW, I am not one who thinks NOT NAMING these cucks is helpful, so be aware. I am sure the media would like to obfuscate their roots by making it impossible to track them down to “test” their narrative.) Here is a good example of the obfuscation of “being a white-man” versus an “ideology” or belief you are doing your crime in the name of or for some twisted reasoning.
JAMES HODGKINSON (LEFTIST)
I posted on this in more depth, but here is an excerpt OF THAT POST:
The Shooter of Rep. Steve Scalise is a radical Leftist. He was deeply involved in the Occupy Wall Street movement. He railed against the one-percent. Was a long-time fan of Bernie Sanders years before he ran for election. Mind you. the media has a role in egging people on that may have these radical tendencies. On my Facebook, I noted this:
- If Republicans are “worse than terrorists”… why wouldn’t Leftists shoot them [us]? Yes, the Democrats (Bernie Sanders intimated this as well as others) say we are worse than ISIS due to rejecting the idea that mankind is driving in a significant manner climate change. The shooter had many posts on climate. I mean Democrats are seriously considering jailing Republicans for denying AGW (anthropogenic global warming).
These are some of the group the Shooter belonged to (BELLVILLE-NEWS DEMOCRAT):
- “The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”
- “Donald Trump is not my President”
- “President Bernie Sanders”
- “Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”
- “Boycott the Republican Party”
- “Expose Republican Fraud”
- “Terminate the Republican Party”
This shooter was also egged on by Democrat politicians (the following is adapted a bit from FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE):
STEPHEN PADDOCK (WHITE vs. BLACK CRIME RATES)
And to this day there was no motive known behind the Vegas shooter. If the idea is that he is merely white, and this leads to mass shootings… then African nations should be peaceful. Yet, in 100-days 800,000 people were killed. Not by whites. John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10-people. And? Chicago is a shit show:
- Shot & Killed: 350
- Shot & Wounded: 1712
- Total Shot: 2062
- Total Homicides: 383
One city., again, one city. Almost all black-on-black (similar to Paddocks white-on-white). Similarly, in the U.S., the Black murder rate and violent crime rate is much higher than white (DAILY WIRE):
51% of the mass shootings (if all are considered — i.e., gang violence) are by black people, and only 29% by white. AND? Paddock (except the Muhammad and Malvo case) is one of the few that didn’t do the killings in the “name of something.” (Yes, killing in the name of a gang is technically an ideology… but as we will see, Leftism far outstrips conservatism as a factor.)
On one site, the top ten White Terrorists are listed, with connections to the “right-wing.” I will go through a couple to exemplify the “base” thinking of such connections.
- Stack took Tea Party anger at taxes to a new level when he flew a plane into the Austin, Texas, IRS building, killing himself. He left behind a manifesto attacking the IRS, taxes, and government bailouts.
Andrew Joseph Stack (“RIGHT WING”)
This is from my post entitled:
There was no evidence that Stack belonged to a Tea Party organization, even though the media immediately made the connection.
MICHELLE MALKIN had some great posts on him… here are some excerpts:
Nope. Not a righty TEA Partier. Here is another person mentioned on the LIST:
Now isn’t this fascinating. James von Brunn , the white-supremacist suspect in the Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting in which the guard who was shot has now tragically died, describes the relevance of evolution to his sick thinking. He’s obsessed with “genetics.” He writes in his manifesto (emphasis added):
An interesting aside. Dr. George Tiller, who was a women’s health physician, and performed legal abortions. was gunned down in his church by an anti-abortion zealot. Here is how NewsBustrers wrote about the story then:
First Day Contrast: Keith Olbermann Called Tiller Shooting ‘Terrorism’ And A ‘Jihad,’ But Avoided Those Terms For Fort Hood.
On June 1 of this year, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann devoted most of his hour of Countdown to his withering outrage at the shooting of late-term abortionist George Tiller in Kansas (and how it was caused by Fox News).
The tone was dramatically different than his tone on November 5, the night of the Islamic terrorist shooting rampage at Fort Hood in Texas. Here’s Olbermann’s very dry opening: “Nightmare at Fort Hood: How could a soldier kill at least 12 other soldiers and wounded at least 31 more? And why?”
We know Mr. von Brunn HATES:
- RUPERT MURDOCH
- FOX NEWS
- GEORGE W. BUSH
- JOHN MCCAIN
- WEEKLY STANDARD
- IRAQ WAR
- BELIEVED THAT 9/11 WAS AN “INSIDE JOB.”
The bias is palpable.
I think this guy fails the “right-wing” category given to him “willy-nilly.”
Here is another guy from the “top-ten” list:
The gunman identified by authorities in the Pentagon shooting, harbored intense anti-government feelings.
After the Christian Science Monitor and Talking Points Memo (TPM) connected Bedell to the Tea Party… real evidence started coming out in which I asked this question: “How many Tea Partiers or conservatives…”
- Shoot at the Pentagon and hate the military?
- Are registered Democrats?
- Hate George Bush and the whole Bush family?
- Think 9/11 was perpetrated not by Muslims but by Republicans?
- Grow and smoke marijuana?
- Read left-wing anti-Bush books?
- Are anti-war?
- Talk about “economic justice”?
- Think the Vietnam War and the Iraq War were not merely mistakes but were part of a government conspiracy?
…Michelle Malkin uncovered a key inconvenient fact which doesn’t quite fit this predictable “right-wing extremist” narrative — that bedell was a registered democrat.
Bedell was also a marijuana smoker, grower and activist, as documented at Gateway Pundit.
Patterico has now posted a full transcript of one of Bedell’s internet rants — the same one cited by Talking Points Memo as evidence of his right-wing leanings — which has Bedell uncorking phrases like “economic justice” and paragraphs like (writing in 2006 during the Bush presidency) “This organization, like so many murderous governments throughout history, would see the sacrifice of thousands of its citizens in an event such as the September 11th attacks, as a small cost in order to perpetuate its barbaric control. This collection of gangsters would find it in their interests to foment conflict and initiate wars throughout the world in order to divert attention from their misconduct and criminality. The true nature of such a regime would find its clearest expression in Satanic violence currently ongoing in Iraq.” and anti-war conspiracy theories like “The political and military disasters such as the wars in Vietnam and Iraq that an illegitimate coup regime uses against the people…”.
Add all that to the previous discovery already linked above that Bedell’s Amazon “Wish List” featured the the left-wing conspiracy-theory books The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family and Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America.
And finally, from GATEWAY PUNDIT:
BIAS DRIVES MISLABELING
Some “right-winger,” so right-wing he registered as a Democrat! The problem is, as IJR points out that the LEFT merely uses a low-threshold definition of right wing:
Back to PJ-MEDIA’S article… they note that “Bloomberg[‘s] View columnist Megan McArdle noted several ‘right-wing’ cases in New America’s data set that were dubious at best.” Continuing with Megan’s column:
The PJ-MEDIA article goes on to quote Florida State Professor Andrew Holt who looked at New America’s data… of which the below is an extended quote from. BUT FIRST, the graph he used is old… HERITAGE FOUNDATION notes recently that the 114th Islamist terror plot was thwarted:
- Law enforcement arrested a 19-year-old New York man before the Labor Day weekend and charged him with plotting a terrorist attack in New York City. It was the 114th Islamist terrorist plot or attack against the U.S. homeland.
Here is the professors ending and addendums to the linked article:
Here is a quick listing from an OLDER POST of MINE discussing some of my research:
- Elliot Rodger (“UCSB” shooter): Fan of the left-wing political talk show, The Young Turks.
- James von Brunn (Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter): von Brunn hated Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, George W. Bush and John McCain.
- Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood Shooter): Reg¬istered Democrat and Muslim.
- Aaron Alexis (Navy Yard shooter): black liberal/Obama voter.
- Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter): Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
- James Holmes: the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu¬py guy, progressive liberal, hated Christians.
- Amy Bishop: the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
- Andrew J. Stack (IRS bomber, flew plane into IRS building in Texas): Leftist Democrat, hated Bush and capitalism.
- James J. Lee (who was the “green activist”): leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
- John Patrick Bedell: (Pentagon Shooter) registered Democrat, talked about economic justice.
- Nkosi Thandiwe (Shooting spree targeting white ppl): Accepted “white priveledge.”
- Floyd Corkins (LGBT Chic-Fil-A shooter): hated conservative and Christians.
- Karl Pierson (school shooter): loved communism, self-avowed Keynesian, hated Adam Smith and supported gun-control.
As you can tell from ALL of the above… this is a LIE perpetrated on the public — on a regular basis in fact. The Democrats push for violence in fact:
See more about this here: