Candace Owens reacts to the New York Times asking her why she spread the idea that Ukraine is a corrupt country, even though she got the information from their publication.
Media Black Out Of Kavanaugh Attempted Assassination (Bill Maher)
BILL MAHER UPDATE!
Bill Maher Rips NY Times for Burying Justice Kavanaugh Assassination Attempt
Zero mentions from ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN. We’d put on our shocked faces here but at this point, we don’t have the energy to pretend for these hypocrites.
Imagine if the roles in this scenario were reversed?
School Shooting List (Fabrications of a Political Mind)
A list is making its rounds showing a crapload of “school shootings” — I will post the list at the end because it is long. But this is the most recent list shared primarily on Facebook. The version I saw was by Greg Atkinson:
It is a list of 245 school shootings. This is nothing new, per-se, at every similar event some list is trotted out to use a real event to make untrue statements about others. Why? To elicit an emotional response. This was confirmed to me as I went through the comments under the list; one person was even calling for a teacher strike.
I thought to myself at the time of reading it (but did not respond),
- “Yes, please strike… it will chase EVEN MORE parents to choose private and home schooling even more than the last 2-years of masking and ‘at home education. Pretty please’.”
Even NPR admits issues with such lists, this is from August of 2018:
NPR goes on to note:
- This confusion comes at a time when the need for clear data on school violence has never been more pressing.
All lists like the one shared [below] do is add to the confusion. This was my response to a friend sharing the list:
As an aside: I make it a habit not to post on this person’s Facebook (FB), and this was one of almost zero comments on their FB I have made over time. And my comment was pretty benign (minus facts), which are abrasive to perceived narratives — I get that. Subsequentially my status was changed so I could not see any posts on their Facebook.
Which reminded me of a recently read article,
- The digital revolution has shattered that mirror, and now the public inhabits those broken pieces of glass. So the public isn’t one thing; it’s highly fragmented, and it’s basically mutually hostile. It’s mostly people yelling at each other and living in bubbles of one sort or another. (THE ATLANTIC)
It’s the “bubbles” part that interests me.
I simply offered a view unlike any other in the strain; and what did the person do? Shut themselves off to the rare viewpoint that disagreed with the consensus they wish to artificially build around themself.
Another example of regular conversation moving toward censorship of viewpoints that offer even the slightest dissent (in Orwellian fashion) is this: years ago there was a weekly series in the L.A. Times where a column would take an event or position and have a progressive leaning columnist give their thoughts and position; and another column was written by a more conservative columnist giving theirs. I believe it was called, “View from the Left,” and, “View from the Right.”
Often times the writer on the right was Dennis Prager.
The L.A. Times has long nixed thoughtful thinking, comparison, and columns/columnists like this and Dennis.
Another example comes by way of the Executive Editor of the New York Times (the top position in the newsroom), Dean Baquet, who admitted that it is the Left who does not want to hear thoughtful responses to issues from a countering viewpoint.
You see, progressive leaning individuals are far more likely to unfriend or censor opposing political views (see HERE). Here is a snippet of the poll via TOWNHALL shortly after the 2016 election
And this still holds true in large measure. And as you can see from my very reasonable, non-yelling, non-gaslighting comment [in the “Calvin” text box] — this holds true.
In another 2018 posting, DAILY CALLER catalogs CNN’s use of bad stats as well:
- “When we’re talking about such an important and rare event, [this] amount of data error could be very meaningful,” says Deborah Temkin, a researcher and program director at Child Trends.
PIVOTING A BIT…. REAL WORLD SOLUTIONS
When I found this video I posted it on my Facebook with the following note:
- Damn. Easy peasy. Should give the teacher extra time to get her or his gun out of the lock box and protect her (or his life) as well as the lives of the kids under her (or his) care.
And that is the key… what will a teacher do, or what length will he or she go in our more secularly violent society to protect his or her own life and thus her children in the classroom? After Sandy Hook some schools offered training and more for teachers that chose to arm themselves.
Here is the training they go through:
These districts took to heart recommendations made after other school shooting. The Parkland police also failed like the Uvalde school shooting.
So 2 of the 3 deadliest school shootings made it to that gruesome list because of inaction by armed and trained professionals. When my life is about to end by violence, I need to be trained to keep it. And I can rely on myself to do so.
But the Biden Admin doesn’t track with this common sense:
Politicized School List
- Thurston High School.
- Columbine High School.
- Heritage High School.
- Deming Middle School.
- Fort Gibson Middle School.
- Buell Elementary School.
- Lake Worth Middle School.
- University of Arkansas.
- Junipero Serra High School.
- Santana High School.
- Bishop Neumann High School.
- Pacific Lutheran University.
- Granite Hills High School.
- Lew Wallace High School.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. High School.
- Appalachian School of Law.
- Washington High School.
- Conception Abbey.
- Benjamin Tasker Middle School.
- University of Arizona.
- Lincoln High School.
- John McDonogh High School.
- Red Lion Area Junior High School.
- Case Western Reserve University.
- Rocori High School.
- Ballou High School.
- Randallstown High School.
- Bowen High School.
- Red Lake Senior High School.
- Harlan Community Academy High School.
- Campbell County High School.
- Milwee Middle School.
- Roseburg High School.
- Pine Middle School.
- Essex Elementary School.
- Duquesne University.
- Platte Canyon High School.
- Weston High School.
- West Nickel Mines School.
- Joplin Memorial Middle School.
- Henry Foss High School.
- Compton Centennial High School.
- Virginia Tech.
- Success Tech Academy.
- Miami Carol City Senior High School.
- Hamilton High School.
- Louisiana Technical College.
- Mitchell High School.
- O. Green Junior High School.
- Northern Illinois University.
- Lakota Middle School.
- Knoxville Central High School.
- Willoughby South High School.
- Henry Ford High School.
- University of Central Arkansas.
- Dillard High School.
- Dunbar High School.
- Hampton University.
- Harvard College.
- Larose-Cut Off Middle School.
- International Studies Academy.
- Skyline College.
- Discovery Middle School.
- University of Alabama.
- DeKalb School.
- Deer Creek Middle School.
- Ohio State University.
- Mumford High School.
- University of Texas.
- Kelly Elementary School.
- Marinette High School.
- Aurora Central High School.
- Millard South High School.
- Martinsville West Middle School.
- Worthing High School.
- Millard South High School.
- Highlands Intermediate School.
- Cape Fear High School.
- Chardon High School.
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville.
- Oikos University.
- Hamilton High School.
- Perry Hall School.
- Normal Community High School.
- University of South Alabama.
- Banner Academy South.
- University of Southern California.
- Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- Apostolic Revival Center Christian School.
- Taft Union High School.
- Osborn High School.
- Stevens Institute of Business and Arts.
- Hazard Community and Technical College.
- Chicago State University.
- Lone Star College-North.
- Cesar Chavez High School.
- Price Middle School.
- University of Central Florida.
- New River Community College.
- Grambling State University.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Ossie Ware Mitchell Middle School.
- Ronald E. McNair Discovery Academy.
- North Panola High School.
- Carver High School.
- Agape Christian Academy.
- Sparks Middle School.
- North Carolina A&T State University.
- Stephenson High School.
- Brashear High School.
- West Orange High School.
- Arapahoe High School.
- Edison High School.
- Liberty Technology Magnet High School.
- Hillhouse High School.
- Berrendo Middle School.
- Purdue University.
- South Carolina State University.
- Los Angeles Valley College.
- Charles F. Brush High School.
- University of Southern California.
- Georgia Regents University.
- Academy of Knowledge Preschool.
- Benjamin Banneker High School.
- H. Conley High School.
- East English Village Preparatory Academy.
- Paine College.
- Georgia Gwinnett College.
- John F. Kennedy High School.
- Seattle Pacific University.
- Reynolds High School.
- Indiana State University.
- Albemarle High School.
- Fern Creek Traditional High School.
- Langston Hughes High School.
- Marysville Pilchuck High School.
- Florida State University.
- Miami Carol City High School.
- Rogers State University.
- Rosemary Anderson High School.
- Wisconsin Lutheran High School.
- Frederick High School.
- Tenaya Middle School.
- Bethune-Cookman University.
- Pershing Elementary School.
- Wayne Community College.
- B. Martin Middle School.
- Southwestern Classical Academy.
- Savannah State University.
- Harrisburg High School.
- Umpqua Community College.
- Northern Arizona University.
- Texas Southern University.
- Tennessee State University.
- Winston-Salem State University.
- Mojave High School.
- Lawrence Central High School.
- Franklin High School.
- Muskegon Heights High School.
- Independence High School.
- Madison High School.
- Antigo High School.
- University of California-Los Angeles.
- Jeremiah Burke High School.
- Alpine High School.
- Townville Elementary School.
- Vigor High School.
- Linden McKinley STEM Academy.
- June Jordan High School for Equity.
- Union Middle School.
- Mueller Park Junior High School.
- West Liberty-Salem High School.
- University of Washington.
- King City High School.
- North Park Elementary School.
- North Lake College.
- Freeman High School.
- Mattoon High School.
- Rancho Tehama Elementary School.
- Aztec High School.
- Wake Forest University.
- Italy High School.
- NET Charter High School.
- Marshall County High School.
- Sal Castro Middle School.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Great Mills High School
- Central Michigan University
- Huffman High School
- Frederick Douglass High School
- Forest High School
- Highland High School
- Dixon High School
- Santa Fe High School
- Noblesville West Middle School
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- STEM School Highlands Ranch
- Edgewood High School
- Palm Beach Central High School
- Providence Career & Technical Academy
- Fairley High School (school bus)
- Canyon Springs High School
- Dennis Intermediate School
- Florida International University
- Central Elementary School
- Cascade Middle School
- Davidson High School
- Prairie View A & M University
- Altascocita High School
- Central Academy of Excellence
- Cleveland High School
- Robert E. Lee High School
- Cheyenne South High School
- Grambling State University
- Blountsville Elementary School
- Holmes County, Mississippi (school bus)
- Prescott High School
- College of the Mainland
- Wynbrooke Elementary School
- UNC Charlotte
- Riverview Florida (school bus)
- Second Chance High School
- Carman-Ainsworth High School
- Williwaw Elementary School
- Monroe Clark Middle School
- Central Catholic High School
- Jeanette High School
- Eastern Hills High School
- DeAnza High School
- Ridgway High School
- Reginald F. Lewis High School
- Saugus High School
- Pleasantville High School
- Waukesha South High School
- Oshkosh High School
- Catholic Academy of New Haven
- Bellaire High School
- North Crowley High School
- McAuliffe Elementary School
- South Oak Cliff High School
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Sonora High School
- Western Illinois University
- Oxford High School
- Robb Elementary School
Make Orwell Fiction Again (Hunter Biden Edition)
A family member commented on a sticker on the back-window of my van by affirming the idea of “Make Orwell Fiction Again.” (Click to Enlarge) [This will be a continuing series to address this idea]
However, knowing that his only form of news is essentially late-night [political] comics, CNN, and NPR… he meant it in a differing way than both the novel, and I meant it. So, below will be the beginning of a series of articles with small excerpts that I will continually add to in other posts. And note as well that what we have is a marriage of Orwell as well as Huxley as expressed in the quote from Joshua Charles’ book, Liberty’s Secrets: The Lost Wisdom of America’s Founders, found here: Orwell vs. Huxley (Big Tech Update)
MOST MEDIA EXCLUDES CONSERVATIVE IDEAS
Only a society that can effectively block and censor news, and shut down free expression is the kind the sticker refers to. Non-conservative ideas and news stories can be found readily in the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, L.A. Times, San Francisco Chronicle, ABC, NPR, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc.
In fact, almost every newspaper WITH THE EXCEPTION of the opinion pages of the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Times, and the New York Post, and at times FOX NEWS, have a more conservative leaning bias and news stories to be considered.
One example is that years ago the L.A. Times carried columns by Dennis Prager (and other conservative voices). Today they carry zero.
TWITTER/FACEBOOK CENSOR MAJOR NEWS STORY
THE NEW YORK POST was censored for many weeks… scrubbed from Twitter as well as Facebook. Here is what my past Twitter looked liked when trying to share the story:
This was all common knowledge [for the most part] because of Peter Schweizer’s March 2019 book, “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends“. And the NEW YORK POST had a wonderful article that Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NYT, WaPo — essentially ignored or censored.
EVEN LEFTIE GLENN GREENWALD CENSORED
Armstrong and Getty cover Glenn Greenwald resigning from the “free speech” news outlet he founded. The article mentioned them of Glenn’s is this one: “Article on Joe and Hunter Biden Censored By The Intercept”. [As an aside, I added MUCH MORE of the Tucker interview.]:
In Glenn’s article, this stood out (SUBSTACK):
50 FORMER SENIOR INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS WERE WRONG
The NEW YORK POST opines on the recent “discovering” of an old story: “Liberal media ‘snuffed out’ Hunter Biden coverage until after election to help defeat Trump: critics” . But a must read article is this one over at RED STATE: “Ric Grenell Blows Up, Big Time, the Group That Should Be Most Ashamed of What They Did on the Hunter Biden Story“
MEDIA “DISCOVERED” STORY AFTER BIDEN ELECTED
Except the story was [and still is] 100% true. It was Russian disinformation UNTIL BIDEN WON, then the media discovered it’s veracity.
1984 JUMPS TO #1 ON AMAZON AMID EXPANDED CENSORSHIP
JUST THE NEWS notes the jump to #1 of 1984 on Amazon
- Later ages are always surprised by the casual brutality of totalitarian regimes. What those innocent ages neglect is the unshakeable (though misguided) conviction of virtue that animates the totalitarians. The historian John Kekes, writing about Robespierre in City Journal some years ago, touched on the essential point. If we understand Robespierre, “we understand that it is utterly useless to appeal to reason and morality in dealing with ideologues. For they are convinced that reason and morality are on their side and that their enemies are irrational and immoral simply because they are enemies.” That is the position of conservatives in American culture today. (AMERICAN GREATNESS)
Tammy Bruce’s book, “The New Thought Police: Inside the Left’s Assault on Free Speech and Free Minds,” was an important salvo in all this. Not the first book, but one of the most relevant for it’s day. Tammy has noted for years the censorship of the Left, one example is an older post:
The tech companies are just emboldened now. That’s all.
TONY BOBULINSKI AND LEFTIE LEGAL SCHOLAR, JONATHAN TURLEY
Yep, there were MANY disgusting videos on Hunter Biden’s laptop: him sexually abusing underage girls, including a family member, smoking crack, etc. But what was more disgusting was covering up a real news story [evidence of pay to play in the Ukraine and China] by almost all news outlets (print or media), as well as the censoring of it on social media. However, as Jonathan Turley notes wisely about NPR….. the designation as “a distraction” shows a bias rather than a news outfit, video precedes Turley’s article for context:
Tony Bobulinski will attend Thursday night’s debate as guest of President Trump.
JONATHAN TURLEY [Lefty Legal Scholar] notes this about Tony Bobulinski giving AMPLE evidence of who “the big guy” is:
THIS CENSORSHIP PUSHED BIDEN INTO THE “WIN” COLUMN
It did guarantee a Biden victory BTW: