Most people advocating for radical social change on behalf of people of color are not themselves people of color. How do you explain that? Wilfred Reilly, professor of political science at Kentucky State University, has some answers.
Armstrong and Getty read from the YouGov Poll titled, “From millionaires to Muslims, small subgroups of the population seem much larger to many Americans,” which starts out by noting:
As Armstrong and Getty said in this audio, this is a perfect example of how you get stats to lie for your position. Armstrong and Getty discuss the stats Governor Newsome decided to use in California’s “state of the state” speech.
In a letter to the editor to an article in the PANAMA CITY NEWS HERALD, we see a response to this:
I was going to use an AIER article as an excerpt, however, I am waiting for clarification of the elderly percentages in Florida from it’s author. I believe John Miller’s “letter to the editor” got closer to the real numbers. This graph I believe shows a better % than the AIER article….
…. that being said, the following article zeroes in better — here the NEW YORK POST also discusses the issue well:
Stats are good, when used properly.
I presume the Left here in the States would love to see.
But first, some polling stats via RIGHT SCOOP:
An article worth reading is this one by AMERICAN GREATNESS: The Nazi Next Door: Your Democratic neighbors won’t be ordered to vote for laws that ostracize you from society, steal your property, or send you away to a concentration camp. They will do it burning with pride.
AUSTRALIA HAS FALLEN
(Above video description) Scott Morrison’s Calls For FREEDOM at 2021 U.N. General Assembly. Scott Morrison is an Australian politician who is the 30th and current prime minister of Australia The original file comes from DEADACTIVIST, but forces you to watch it on YouTube which is why I uploaded it to my RUMBLE — not to mention it may be nixed at some point due to YT’s aversion to truth and real evil.
These people (lefty judges on the Supreme Court) are just as clueless as the dopey Democrat behind the Starbucks expresso machine.
SOTMAYOR SAYS 100,000 CHILDREN IN HOSPITAL
PJ-MEDIA notes that this this “false claim can be easily fact-checked thanks to data from the Department of Health and Human Services.” Continuin they continue to say:
THE CDC FACT CHECKED STATS
Even CNN forced to fact check Justice Sotomayor’s astonishingly false Covid lie…!!
RIGHT SCOOP adds to the data coming in showing that the Lefty SCOTUS members are either lying or horribly misinformed — maybe by CNN? MSNBC?
Seb Gorka on Newsmax
Sotomayor: The Stupidest Person to EVER serve on the Supreme Court.
The left-wing Mayor of Hamburg was caught lying to justify discrimination against the unjabbed. He claimed the unvaccinated represented 95% of COVID cases. After a Senate investigation, the actual figure was revealed to be 14.3%.
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet and Summit News network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
- Jump to the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) portion
- Jump to the Messenger conversation
- Jump to the Fully Vaxed stats from Israel
Okay, to follow are two stories that are “in-additions” to these to show just how manipulated and wrong the press has bee and has already had to backtrack on… but it doesn’t matter because people only remember the headlines, not the retractions or challenges. Again, the two new additions will follow the links:
The RSV story has a lot to do with hospitalizations and ICU beds. I will MAROOON the related stories:
- Some Israeli “Fully Vaccinated Patients” Update
- MORE Media Retractions… and Fact-Checks by NPR??
- The Texas Tribune Makes Glaring Hospitalization Mistake
- Natural Immunity Better than Vaccinations (#Science)
- Delta Variant vs. Chicken Pox | Conflating Two Categories
- CDC Dir. Rochelle Walensky Admits Truth About Death Numbers
- Hospitals Overwhelmed (Bonus: Florida Follies)
- Covid and Vaccine Updates and News Stories
- Is The Delta Variant Bad? Should We Mask Up For It?
Okay, from the CDC having to retract Florida numbers to CNN using numbers from a leftie paper that were 4,100% wrong to this RDV thing being glommed on to by the media as Covid admissions… the facts TRUMP the rhetoric of the Left.
This first story deals with the RSV topic via RIGHT SCOOP! (Apologies to RS for gabbing most of the post) — I AM ADDING THE BULLET POINTS:
Breaking away from RIGHT SCOOP, I will continue the graphics with links to their Twitter — which you can then link to the articles from:
- Mathematical models by researchers at Princeton University suggest that substantial outbreaks of the RS virus and possibly seasonal flu may occur in future years (link is external), with peak outbreaks likely occurring in the 2021-2022 winter season in the U.S. (PRINCETON)
That is the hospitalization of kids issue. Next is an update the fully vaccinated in Israel. However — FIRST — just a quick convo I had with a friend via MESSANGER:
RT: Of course this is a “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated.” Numbers are impossible to refute. Feel sorry for the little kids that are getting beat up by this thing, even though those numbers are small. You always find that “one doctor.” Usually the oddballs.
ME: I refute em all day long on my site. CDC had to retract Florida numbers. CNN used numbers from a leftie paper, and retracted because the # was in the 700s, and not 5,800. RSV is blowing up in kids, media is saying Covid. Don’t be silly
RT: I’ll agree with you and we can both be wrong. ICU beds tell EVERYTHING. Louisiana in big trouble. Florida and Texas big cities already in trouble.
ME: ICU beds not due to covid. Sorry. Also, not anywhere near a pandemic, at all. The flu season of 2017-2018 much worse. Also ……
STILL ME: Not only that, but if you catalogued that flu season (2017-2018) with the new definitions per the CDC (April of 2020) that flu season would have tripled to quadrupled in deaths attributed to it.
(AFTER THOUGHT): What my friend is doing is combining all the stats in his head from the start of this in September of 2019. Instead, he should be looking at this as two separate seasons and working with those numbers to compare with: 2019-2020 and 2020-2021.
Okay, moving on. Again, this is only half of a post via ALEX BERENSON, who, like the WSJ is behind a partial pay wall. But his posts have been key — for quite some time now. Enjoy the deep thought/work of Alex:
Anyways, I am sure more will be available for review in the days to come.
This is just an update to add to a previous post: “Covid and Vaccine Updates and News Stories“
- These are actual quotes from pieces I’ve just read. I don’t know why I’ve been ignoring this. Let me say that I’m serious about my respect for frontline workers. I’m confident THEY are NOT the ones calling for us to lose our jobs so they can do theirs. Politicians did that. 2/
- “Tallia says his hospital is ‘managing, but just barely,’ at keeping up with the increased number of sick patients in the last three weeks. The hospital’s urgent-care centers have also been inundated, and its outpatient clinics have no appointments available.” 3/
- “Dr. Bernard Camins, associate professor of infectious diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, says that UAB Hospital cancelled elective surgeries scheduled for Thursday and Friday of last week to make more beds available” 4/
- “We had to treat patients in places where we normally wouldn’t, like in recovery rooms,” says Camins. “The emergency room was very crowded, both with sick patients who needed to be admitted” 5/
- “In CA… several hospitals have set up large ‘surge tents’ outside their emergency departments to accommodate and treat … patients. Even then, the LA Times reported this week, emergency departments had standing-room only, and some patients had to be treated in hallways.” 6/
- “In Fenton, Missouri, SSM Health St. Clare Hospital has opened its emergency overflow wing, as well as all outpatient centers and surgical holding centers, to make more beds available to patients who need them. Nurses are being “pulled from all floors to care for them,” 7/
- “it’s making their pre-existing conditions worse,” she says. “More and more patients are needing mechanical ventilation due to respiratory failure” 8/
- “From Laguna Beach to Long Beach, emergency rooms were struggling to cope with the overwhelming cases… and had gone into ‘diversion mode,’ during which ambulances are sent to other hospitals.” 9/
- “Hospitals across the state are sending away ambulances, flying in nurses from out of state and not letting children visit their loved ones for fear they’ll spread… Others are canceling surgeries and erecting tents in their parking lots to triage the hordes of… patients.” 10/
- “There’s a little bit of a feeling of being in the trenches. We’re really battling these infections to try to get them under control,” McKinnell said. “We’re still not sure if this is going to continue … “ 11/
- “At Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, waiting rooms turned into exam areas as a medical tent was built in order to deal with the surge of patients. A Houston doctor said local hospital beds were at capacity” 12/
- “Dr. Anthony Marinelli says they’ve seen a major spike in… cases. It’s so overwhelmed the community hospital that they’ve gone on bypass at times — that means they tell ambulances to bypass this ER and find another.” 13/
- “Dr. Atallah, the chief of emergency medicine at Grady, says the hospital called on a mobile emergency department based nearly 250 miles away to help tackle the increasing patient demand. “At 500-plus patients a day you physically just need the space to put a patient in. “ 14/
- “We’ve never had so many patients,” said Adrian Cotton, chief of medical operations at Loma Linda University Health in San Bernardino County.” 15/
- “…at least one hospital has set up an outdoor triage tent to handle the overflow of people” “In Long Beach, hospitals have started visitor restrictions. In the South Bay, a conference center has been transformed into an ambulatory clinic.” 16/
- We have signage set up all over the hospital to inform patients that, if they have any family members with even signs of symptoms, not to visit” “Loma Linda emergency physicians are seeing about 60 more patients a day than usual, Cotton said.” 17/
- “About 150 patients have so far been treated in the tent, which is staffed according to the number of people inside. It’s expected to be up [for months].” 18/
- “As the main emergency room gets full, patients are moved to the tent. For example, a patient who comes in with a broken arm is likely to be treated inside the tent, he said. Visitor restrictions have also been implemented.” “The county saw a 300-percent increase” 19/
- “Overflow tents also have emerged in San Diego County hospitals. Though they haven’t pitched tents, most hospitals across Southern California have set up overflow areas inside their facilities.” 20/
- Our workers are incredible and I know they’ve been trained to deal with this. But maybe the lockdown folks are correct. Maybe we opened up too quickly. Maybe we should stay in shutdown mode. I mean nothing like this has ever happened to our hospitals before?!
I recently discussed this flu outbreak on my site’s Facebook page:
What follows is some #FANEWS via the CDC and others regrading Florida.
NATIONAL REVIEW starts us out:
CNS NEWS chimes in with this:
- Today, the CDC basically admitted that the numbers they put up were wrong by quietly adjusting the numbers down. They updated Florida’s new cases to 23,958 for Friday, 21,487 on Saturday, and 19,584 on Sunday. But the numbers still were more than Florida’s numbers. According to the Florida Department of Health, the numbers were 21,500 on Friday, 19,567 on Saturday, and 15,319 on Sunday. The numbers were actually decreasing over the three days. (Via RED STATE)
And there was an excellent article by THE DAILY SIGNAL that goes over four of the medias FLORIDA FOLLIES and EXAGERATIONS (Hat-tip to Shannon H. for this) Here they are:
This is a comment by a close friend…
….and while this is using her comment, it is not being used to zero in on her — it is merely indicative of a wider position held by many. It is a raw expression of ultimately the failure of leadership in various levels of our government (federal, state, and local). Not giving us the real info, stirring people up by fear that is not warranted in order to cover-up administrative failures.
It is almost comical, but the next “we are all gonna die” moment is already here… Delta is soo last week, cue hysteria:
It’s a never ending political power-grab opportunity.
First however, a quote to set the mood:
- “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” – CS Lewis, God in the Dock.
So, let us first deal with the real numbers and why the individual should be concerned about themselves — coming from a person who got the J&J, but who’s wife refuses to get the jab.
(Graphic and more found at RIGHT SCOOP)
Ben Shapiro has been hitting these out of the park! Here is a good-sized excerpt of him speaking “truth to power-grabs.” (A truncated one also at his site is worth watching and passing on — also, the Fuller Show)
- “So, the Delta variant is more transmissible but less deadly,” Sen. Paul said. “But if you say that, Facebook will take you down; they’ll chastise you, take away your birthday, and say you’re spreading mistruth. But it’s absolutely factual.”
Yes, it is waaay less deadly! Here are some UK stats via an excellent post over at PJ-MEDIA: (all graphs to follow are enlargeable on clicking):
See more at THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
And of course, common sense tells you that the Biden Admin knows it’s full of crap:
- If New COVID-19 Variants Need to Be Taken Very Seriously, Why Isn’t Biden Closing the Border? (PJ-MEDIA)
Here is a recent story about another case most likely linked to an mRNA vaccine:
Here is a recent story of a drill Sgt. who is now rumored to be part of a large study on the possible effects of the mRNA vaccines — why? — because he was said to be a couple of weeks past his 2nd shot. Here is his story via Deven Strong’s “PERSONAL BLOG” on Facebook:
He is recovering, and his family has time to spend with their husband/father.
(UPDATED 8-4-2021) This comes by way of REASON.COM discussing a recent study on masks:
(Using the Left’s thinking)
- How many unarmed blacks were killed by cops last year? 9.
- How many unarmed whites were killed by cops last year? 19.
Ergo, cops are racist against white considering black [mainly young me] commit about 50% of all homicides. In Los Angeles, blacks commit 44 percent of all violent crime but make up 9 percent of the population. In St. Louis, blacks are less than a third of the population but commit 90 percent of all homicides. In New York City, blacks commit about three quarters of all shootings although they’re 23 percent of the population.
Even if you allow the higher numbers — In 2020, the police fatally shot 18 allegedly unarmed blacks [24 whites] (unarmed being defined extremely loosely to include suspects grabbing an officer’s gun or fleeing in a car with a loaded pistol on the seat) — that represents 0.2 percent of all blacks who died of homicide in 2020, and an infinitesimal percentage of the 40 million blacks in the U.S. If the police ended all fatal shootings tomorrow, it would have a negligible effect on the black death-by-homicide rate, which is 13 times higher than the white death-by-homicide rate for decedents between the ages of ten and 43.
Want More Evidence That Police Are Racist Towards Whites?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, police killings of blacks declined almost 80% from the late ’60s through the 2010s, while police killings of whites have flatlined. A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.” Last year, according to The Washington Post, the police killed nine unarmed blacks. They killed 19 unarmed whites. In recent years, about 50 cops have been shot and killed annually in the line of duty. So, more cops are killed each year than are unarmed black suspects.
And yet they mow down white people!
Need More Evidence?
And yet, they shoot whites more than blacks.
Using the Left’s logic, case closed.
Obviously I do not think police are “racist” in any systematic way. But that isn’t the point in this post.