It took them long enough, but they finally admitted it after Christopher Wray (FBI head) laughably said it was a death by cop scenario — rather than an ideological Leftist shooting political adversaries Here is THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER
THE BLAZE notes a portion of the declassified FBI report:
- An individual with a personal violent ideology targeted and shot Republican members of Congress at a baseball field and wounded five people. The subject died as a result of engagement with law enforcement.
Continuing, they also write:
- The Republicans also noted that Hodgkinson had a “potential ‘hit list'” in his pocket. The names on that list were GOP Reps. Jim Jordan (Ohio), Mo Brooks (Ala.), Trent Franks (Ariz.), Morgan Griffith (Va.), Scott DesJarlais (Tenn.), and Jeff Duncan (S.C.).
AS A REMINDER…
… of the recent revelation by Director Wray that got common sense people saying WTF!? BYRON YORK (May 3rd)
PREVIOUS POSTS ON HODGKINSON
- Scalise Shooter A Radical Leftist (Eliminationist Rhetoric) (June 15, 2017)
- #FakeNews: The New York Times Connects Scalise to Palin (June 15, 2017) [Video of Charles Krauthammer at this post – RIP]
- Why Are Bernie Bros So Angry? (June 15, 2017)
- Shame, Shame On The New York Times (June 16, 2017)
- Washington Post Headlines Show Bias (October 31, 2018)