(A&G end at the 2:20 mark, and the bonus material runs to the 8:36 mark where A&G pick back up) (The thumbnail is of Aaron Danielson [left], the murdered Trump supporter) Armstrong and Getty discuss a recent NPR news story that was quite biased (no surprise there). I added some bonus video detailing the Leftist proclivity towards violence.
(This is with a hat-tip to Santa Clarita Community Watchdog Group — a Facebook group) In a post on Facebook I came across this linked article to LAW ENFORCEMENT TODAY discussing a Democrat politician from Florida’s 18th Congressional district apparently putting out a “hit list” against Republicans. Here is a portion of that article:
NATIONAL REVIEW is the original source for the LET article and notes the political struggle in that district, writing that “The race between Mast and Pam Keith for Florida’s 18th district is now considered a toss up by the Niskanen Center.” Continuing they note:
Of course if this were a Republican, WaPo would have included those “controversial” posts. All this led to a humorous aside:
This made me think of a connection to the Democrat Party’s historical past. Here is my comment on that part of the group on Facebook:
Here is a short video discussing the matter:
- “…virtually every significant racist in American political history was a Democrat.” — Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past (New York, NY: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008), ix;
- “…not every Democrat was a KKK’er, but every KKK’er was a Democrat.” — Ann Coulter, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (New York, NY: Sentinel [Penguin], 2012), 19.
Here is the intro via PJ-MEDIA:
Many are just short clips of the same video… but the comments by the Twitter posters are key:
VARIOUS TWITTER CLIPS
Everyone watching #DemDebate should see this.
Bernie “free education” policies to “teach you how to not be a f**king nazi”; ‘There is a reason Stalin had Gulags’; ‘Expect violent reaction’ for speech. If Bernie doesn’t get nomination “Milwaukee will burn”pic.twitter.com/Koh6UTibbe
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 15, 2020
Just imagine what the mainstream media would say if this was an @realDonaldTrump staffer threatening to go inside @MSNBC studios and drag pundits out by their hair and light them on fire in the streets.
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 14, 2020
— Lila Rose (@LilaGraceRose) January 14, 2020
In light of seeing the Bernie Sanders campaign organizer, Kyle Jurek, saying that those who resist socialist change should be shot like they were in Cuba, it’s worth remembering that Bernie said he was “excited” & “impressed” by Fidel Castro’s “revolution.”pic.twitter.com/cipnGNH46j
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) January 14, 2020
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) January 14, 2020
Bernie Sanders Campaign Operative Makes Case For Concentration Camps:
– Stalin & gulags were good
– Gulags paid a living wage
– Billionaires should be sent to gulags to break them of “privilege”
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 14, 2020
Less than 2 hours till #DemDebate
Will they ask if Kyle is alone in his views?
Will they ask Bernie to disavow Kyle’s statements?
— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 15, 2020
RIGHT SCOOP ends with this:
This child was attacked for being a supporter of @realDonaldTrump.
Whatever happened to the Left’s so called tolerance? pic.twitter.com/fbKgsdQBvG
— CJ Pearson (@thecjpearson) December 13, 2019
This story has popped up at times, even since it’s debunking. So I thought I would add a bit of my own “swerve” to the fun. PJ-MEDIA (part one and part two) has a great response to this issue that I will merely add (adapt) to and from. So these are the issues I think undermind the idea that more violence and death are caused by “right-wing” extremists:
- The perpetrators used as examples do not kill IN THE NAME OF an ideology;
- The perpetrators noted as part of the data set are often NOT “right-wingers”;
- The data set starts AFTER 9-11;
- The data sets DO NOT INCLUDE world-wide statistics.
This entire post can be summed up in one cartoon, to allow the person with low-attention-spen-deficet-disorder the opportunity to “get it” and click out:
Just a quick note before beginning — that explains shortly (see the longer explanation here) — why almost all KKK’ers and “white supremacists” are socialists (a LEFT leaning political economic system):
Even the EL PASO SHOOTER is not a right-winger… even though every media outlet labeled him such:
So, as an example[s] of the bullet points at the top of this post. VOX uses the following example:
- JAMES HODGKINSON: In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
- STEPHEN PADDOCK: Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
(BTW, I am not one who thinks NOT NAMING these cucks is helpful, so be aware. I am sure the media would like to obfuscate their roots by making it impossible to track them down to “test” their narrative.) Here is a good example of the obfuscation of “being a white-man” versus an “ideology” or belief you are doing your crime in the name of or for some twisted reasoning.
JAMES HODGKINSON (LEFTIST)
I posted on this in more depth, but here is an excerpt OF THAT POST:
The Shooter of Rep. Steve Scalise is a radical Leftist. He was deeply involved in the Occupy Wall Street movement. He railed against the one-percent. Was a long-time fan of Bernie Sanders years before he ran for election. Mind you. the media has a role in egging people on that may have these radical tendencies. On my Facebook, I noted this:
- If Republicans are “worse than terrorists”… why wouldn’t Leftists shoot them [us]? Yes, the Democrats (Bernie Sanders intimated this as well as others) say we are worse than ISIS due to rejecting the idea that mankind is driving in a significant manner climate change. The shooter had many posts on climate. I mean Democrats are seriously considering jailing Republicans for denying AGW (anthropogenic global warming).
These are some of the group the Shooter belonged to (BELLVILLE-NEWS DEMOCRAT):
- “The Road to Hell is Paved with Republicans”
- “Donald Trump is not my President”
- “President Bernie Sanders”
- “Illinois Berners United to Resist Trump”
- “Boycott the Republican Party”
- “Expose Republican Fraud”
- “Terminate the Republican Party”
This shooter was also egged on by Democrat politicians (the following is adapted a bit from FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE):
STEPHEN PADDOCK (WHITE vs. BLACK CRIME RATES)
And to this day there was no motive known behind the Vegas shooter. If the idea is that he is merely white, and this leads to mass shootings… then African nations should be peaceful. Yet, in 100-days 800,000 people were killed. Not by whites. John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10-people. And? Chicago is a shit show:
- Shot & Killed: 350
- Shot & Wounded: 1712
- Total Shot: 2062
- Total Homicides: 383
One city., again, one city. Almost all black-on-black (similar to Paddocks white-on-white). Similarly, in the U.S., the Black murder rate and violent crime rate is much higher than white (DAILY WIRE):
51% of the mass shootings (if all are considered — i.e., gang violence) are by black people, and only 29% by white. AND? Paddock (except the Muhammad and Malvo case) is one of the few that didn’t do the killings in the “name of something.” (Yes, killing in the name of a gang is technically an ideology… but as we will see, Leftism far outstrips conservatism as a factor.)
On one site, the top ten White Terrorists are listed, with connections to the “right-wing.” I will go through a couple to exemplify the “base” thinking of such connections.
- Stack took Tea Party anger at taxes to a new level when he flew a plane into the Austin, Texas, IRS building, killing himself. He left behind a manifesto attacking the IRS, taxes, and government bailouts.
Andrew Joseph Stack (“RIGHT WING”)
This is from my post entitled:
There was no evidence that Stack belonged to a Tea Party organization, even though the media immediately made the connection.
MICHELLE MALKIN had some great posts on him… here are some excerpts:
Nope. Not a righty TEA Partier. Here is another person mentioned on the LIST:
Now isn’t this fascinating. James von Brunn , the white-supremacist suspect in the Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting in which the guard who was shot has now tragically died, describes the relevance of evolution to his sick thinking. He’s obsessed with “genetics.” He writes in his manifesto (emphasis added):
An interesting aside. Dr. George Tiller, who was a women’s health physician, and performed legal abortions. was gunned down in his church by an anti-abortion zealot. Here is how NewsBustrers wrote about the story then:
First Day Contrast: Keith Olbermann Called Tiller Shooting ‘Terrorism’ And A ‘Jihad,’ But Avoided Those Terms For Fort Hood.
On June 1 of this year, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann devoted most of his hour of Countdown to his withering outrage at the shooting of late-term abortionist George Tiller in Kansas (and how it was caused by Fox News).
The tone was dramatically different than his tone on November 5, the night of the Islamic terrorist shooting rampage at Fort Hood in Texas. Here’s Olbermann’s very dry opening: “Nightmare at Fort Hood: How could a soldier kill at least 12 other soldiers and wounded at least 31 more? And why?”
We know Mr. von Brunn HATES:
- RUPERT MURDOCH
- FOX NEWS
- GEORGE W. BUSH
- JOHN MCCAIN
- WEEKLY STANDARD
- IRAQ WAR
- BELIEVED THAT 9/11 WAS AN “INSIDE JOB.”
The bias is palpable.
I think this guy fails the “right-wing” category given to him “willy-nilly.”
Here is another guy from the “top-ten” list:
The gunman identified by authorities in the Pentagon shooting, harbored intense anti-government feelings.
After the Christian Science Monitor and Talking Points Memo (TPM) connected Bedell to the Tea Party… real evidence started coming out in which I asked this question: “How many Tea Partiers or conservatives…”
- Shoot at the Pentagon and hate the military?
- Are registered Democrats?
- Hate George Bush and the whole Bush family?
- Think 9/11 was perpetrated not by Muslims but by Republicans?
- Grow and smoke marijuana?
- Read left-wing anti-Bush books?
- Are anti-war?
- Talk about “economic justice”?
- Think the Vietnam War and the Iraq War were not merely mistakes but were part of a government conspiracy?
…Michelle Malkin uncovered a key inconvenient fact which doesn’t quite fit this predictable “right-wing extremist” narrative — that bedell was a registered democrat.
Bedell was also a marijuana smoker, grower and activist, as documented at Gateway Pundit.
Patterico has now posted a full transcript of one of Bedell’s internet rants — the same one cited by Talking Points Memo as evidence of his right-wing leanings — which has Bedell uncorking phrases like “economic justice” and paragraphs like (writing in 2006 during the Bush presidency) “This organization, like so many murderous governments throughout history, would see the sacrifice of thousands of its citizens in an event such as the September 11th attacks, as a small cost in order to perpetuate its barbaric control. This collection of gangsters would find it in their interests to foment conflict and initiate wars throughout the world in order to divert attention from their misconduct and criminality. The true nature of such a regime would find its clearest expression in Satanic violence currently ongoing in Iraq.” and anti-war conspiracy theories like “The political and military disasters such as the wars in Vietnam and Iraq that an illegitimate coup regime uses against the people…”.
Add all that to the previous discovery already linked above that Bedell’s Amazon “Wish List” featured the the left-wing conspiracy-theory books The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family and Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America.
And finally, from GATEWAY PUNDIT:
BIAS DRIVES MISLABELING
Some “right-winger,” so right-wing he registered as a Democrat! The problem is, as IJR points out that the LEFT merely uses a low-threshold definition of right wing:
Back to PJ-MEDIA’S article… they note that “Bloomberg[‘s] View columnist Megan McArdle noted several ‘right-wing’ cases in New America’s data set that were dubious at best.” Continuing with Megan’s column:
The PJ-MEDIA article goes on to quote Florida State Professor Andrew Holt who looked at New America’s data… of which the below is an extended quote from. BUT FIRST, the graph he used is old… HERITAGE FOUNDATION notes recently that the 114th Islamist terror plot was thwarted:
- Law enforcement arrested a 19-year-old New York man before the Labor Day weekend and charged him with plotting a terrorist attack in New York City. It was the 114th Islamist terrorist plot or attack against the U.S. homeland.
Here is the professors ending and addendums to the linked article:
Here is a quick listing from an OLDER POST of MINE discussing some of my research:
- Elliot Rodger (“UCSB” shooter): Fan of the left-wing political talk show, The Young Turks.
- James von Brunn (Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter): von Brunn hated Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, George W. Bush and John McCain.
- Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood Shooter): Reg¬istered Democrat and Muslim.
- Aaron Alexis (Navy Yard shooter): black liberal/Obama voter.
- Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter): Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
- James Holmes: the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu¬py guy, progressive liberal, hated Christians.
- Amy Bishop: the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
- Andrew J. Stack (IRS bomber, flew plane into IRS building in Texas): Leftist Democrat, hated Bush and capitalism.
- James J. Lee (who was the “green activist”): leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.
- John Patrick Bedell: (Pentagon Shooter) registered Democrat, talked about economic justice.
- Nkosi Thandiwe (Shooting spree targeting white ppl): Accepted “white priveledge.”
- Floyd Corkins (LGBT Chic-Fil-A shooter): hated conservative and Christians.
- Karl Pierson (school shooter): loved communism, self-avowed Keynesian, hated Adam Smith and supported gun-control.
As you can tell from ALL of the above… this is a LIE perpetrated on the public — on a regular basis in fact. The Democrats push for violence in fact:
See more about this here:
(Updated Media Original Post, Aug 2019)
The media has been lying for two years about who President Trump called “very fine people.” The lies continue this very week. Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? The major media reported that he did. But what if their reporting is wrong? Worse, what if their reporting is wrong and they know it’s wrong? A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.
(Updated Media Original Post, Aug 2017)
Dennis Prager quickly deals out some common sense to squelch a mantra regarding Trump and Charlottesville.
Larry AGAIN takes us through Trump’s “good people on both sides” quote.
My somewhat humorous and hopefully challenging response to this issue if asked is this:
- I am enjoying it… you have a radical socialist group on one-side clashing with a radical socialist group on the other — all fighting over Democratic history.
I just wanted to make more visually clear that Trump was correct in saying there were groups on both sides equal in their racism, hate, and violence. From Black Lives Matter to the KKK, both sides are cut from the same socialist cloth. In the video (HERE) you can see a Black Lives Matter person holding a sign up to block a street preachers sign. In the lower right of that sign is this: Workers World Party (WWP). Here is a short list of this groups terrible history:
Stalin and these dictators like Mao have killed more people than the National Socialists (NAZIs) could ever have dreamed.
Another aspect of this “clash” that garnered such attention is that the violence started BECAUSE of the LEFT. That doesn’t mean the racist people in the other Leftist group (the KKK) didn’t reciprocate… but order is important:
THE DAILY WIRE notes an article from a New York Times reporter who said this:
- “I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”
In other words, these KKK types were leaving peacefully, being escorted out, and they were attacked. They continue:
Wow, sounds just like President Trump. And HOTAIR notes that both NBC news and the BBC have “put out videos offering fact-checks on some of president trump’s claims about what took place in Charlottesville. Both agree there were violent anti-fascist protesters who came to the protest looking for a fight.” Here is a portion of the BBC video I wish to note:
Jake Tapper notes as well that reporters who were attacked were attacked by Antifa. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) took to Facebook to go after President Donald Trump and his “many sides” comment on yesterday’s violence in Charlottesville. But the ACLU disagrees:
— ACLU of Virginia (@ACLUVA) August 12, 2017
YEP, radical racists/revolutionaries on BOTH sides.
George Orwell’s fictionalized world where Big Brother reigns supreme is no longer a figment of the imagination, but a prophetic vision of present-day threats. Brent Bozell, founder of the Media Research Center, explains how and why Big Tech is making Orwell’s 1984 a 21st century reality.
OLDER POST…. (1/2016)
- Why is it that the left loves to rewrite history? My theory is that to them the end justifies the means ironically in history that has led to genocide here and there.
To which I replied, “I agree.” (And I continued, as I am wont-to-do):
Another reason is that history is a giant mirror reflecting their failed paths to equality. From the French Revolution, to segregation and eventually the Civil War, to their terrorist arm of the Party (the KKK), to pouring water and oil into a pot and calling it a “melting pot” (multiculturalism in leftist terms is really segregation all over again). From the Fabian Socialists to Bernie Sander “types,” from the founder of Planned Parenthood having guest columns in her newsletter by NAZI doctors to allowing gender abortions and legislating to make it legal to leave a baby on a table to die from the environment… it is all an embarrassing mirror that they need to change and obfuscate. (And, there is nothing analogous.)
In reading an excellent book, early on there was this nugget:
While Charles and Neil take the “Brave New World” route… I think we can split the horns of the dilemma a bit (so-to-speak) and say yes… a small percentage of dedicated persons (to their faith or ethos) are feeling the boot mentioned in Orwell’s epic tale. From fining people out of business by taking their bank accounts because they refuse to make cakes for celebrations they wish not to support, to $250,000 for people who wish to call people by their real gender.
However, outside of this smaller percentage who is feeling the [sarcasm] equality of State [/sarcasm], there is a much larger percentage who do not want to be bothered as they amuse themselves to death (totalitarian bents ignored in political theories).
They do not want to be bothered by what would have in our history brought people to arms. All they care about is the next text on their iPhone or another round online with friends playing Call of Duty, or who got injured in the last NFL game that impacts the chances of their team winning. THESE people who have replaced worldviews with entertainment will one-day get a rood awakening when their toys are gone.
Liberals — especially — want this amusement to curtail knowing about history so they can get another radical candidate in office who likewise thinks the Constitution is a living/breathing document.
Sorry for the rant… but you got me thinking.
“The MAGA hat has nothing to do with inciting racism,” he said. “It’s the Left that wants to demonize Donald Trump, even though we have the lowest unemployment rate we’ve seen in 50 years, even though we have the lowest African-American unemployment rate that we’ve had in the history of the country, even though we keep moving in the right direction.” — SENATOR TIM SCOTT
(Watch Steven Crowder’s bit on Smollett) Jesse Watters has Andy Ngo (last name sounds like “Noh”) on his show to discuss the rise in “hate-crime hoaxes” in the era of Trump.
Andy wrote a piece in NATIONAL REVIEW that is excellent and full of links. But he ends the story with a jaw-dropping quote from Jussie Smollett… and I think it reflects the rejection of the Judeo-Christian God and shows the inward religious “Messianic” when one turns to social-justice or environmentalism:
- “While I can only speculate as to Smollett’s motives, perhaps a clue can be found in his bioline on Twitter. Smollett writes: ‘I am simply here to help save the world’.”
To which G.K Chesterton says:
- “When a Man stops believing in God he doesn’t then believe in nothing, he believes anything.”
Dennis Prager always points out that environmentalists are self-describing themselves as “saving the planet/humanity.” To which Prager responds in his deep — almost grandfatherly sarcasm — voice, “WHOA whoahoah… you are ‘saving the planet’.” The hubris of the Left is legend.
Andy had an excellent Twitter thread that cataloged a lot of these hate-hoaxes:
Click the TWEETS above to jump to it. The NEW YORK POST also goes through the many hate-hoaxes as well: “The List Of Bogus ‘Hate Crimes’ In Trump Era Is Long.”
I was first alerted to the [then] possible hoax of Jussie by the HODGE TWINS video (jump to it by cling the below TWEET).
Racist MAGA Supporters Attacks Jussie Smollett in Chicago! https://t.co/KsQ3AyoCTN
— HodgeTwins (@hodgetwins) January 30, 2019
The twins noted some comments by Smollett that peaked their skeptical curiosity — other than the people yelling in Obama Country that this was MAGA Country…
But since this “incident,” many real hate crimes have occurred to add to the large list of violence against Republicans. Obviously this is not a new story, here are some examples posted on my site:
- Democratic Strategist Starts Twitter Hashtag: #HuntRepublicans
- Democrats [Vitriolic] Civility
- Do Conservatives Riot?
- Why Are Bernie Bros So Angry?
- Scalise Shooter A Radical Leftist (Eliminationist Rhetoric)
- The Mainstream Left Is Tacitly Supporting A Fascist Groups
- More Liberal Fascism (Updated)
- Totalitarian/Fascist Fits – Violence from the Democrat Left
Notice the HUBRIS I speak of earlier in the voice of the gal doing the harassing:
And here is a montage of recent assaults:
Viral video of interaction between Covington Catholic high school students and Native American Nathan Phillips leave out key details, media rushes to bash the students.
Tucker Carlson calls out the following individuals/organizations for things they wrote about the Covington Catholic High School boys:
Twitter (inaction) pic.twitter.com/VNyqhKAQ8H
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 22, 2019