Steven addresses John Oliver’s latest anti-police tirade, demonstrating the #BlackLivesMatter narrative simply doesn’t line up with the facts.
As freedoms vanish across the country the ACLU has filed dozens of lawsuits, none protecting the Bill of Rights.
THE BLAZE notes the story about the Governor of Michigan’s
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) has instituted some of the harshest and arguably least constitutional stay-at-home orders in the country in response to the coronavirus pandemic, and as such has been the target of some eminently predictable protests. claims on CNN:
After reviewing hundreds of pictures of the protesters that were posted on social media, and by media photography services like Getty Images, as well as news accounts from other media outlets repeating Whitmer’s claim, it appears that Gov. Whitmer’s claim is partially true, but misleading.
We were able to locate exactly two protesters who displayed swastikas on their signs while protesting. However, as you will see, no reasonable person would conclude that these people were displaying the swastika as a symbol of white supremacy. Rather, they were obviously using the swastika in an admittedly over-the-top criticism of the harshness of Whitmer’s policies.
The first one is not even technically a swastika, although it is certainly trying to be [picture to the right]
It should be noted that this picture was NOT taken at the April 30 rally that was the subject of Gov. Whitmer’s Sunday remarks, but rather at the April 15 protests that occurred on the steps of the state capitol. However, in the interest of being as fair as possible to Gov. Whitmer, and including all of the protests against her orders that have occurred, the above photograph should be noted.
The other sign featuring a swastika appears to be the only instance of a swastika being displayed at the April 30 protests. And, as you can see, no reasonable person could interpret the sign as being pro-Nazi or pro-Swastika [picture to the right].
Thus, the claim that swastikas have been on display at the protests against Whitmer is true; however, the claim that the swastikas were used as an expression of racism or white supremacy is clearly false. These protesters were not comparing Whitmer to Hitler because they are huge fans of Hitler and therefore also huge fans of Whitmer. Rather, they are comparing her to Hitler because, in their mind, that is the worst comparison that could be made. If anything, that is an expression opposing racism rather than supporting it.
As far as the claim regarding “nooses,” we were not able to find any pictures taken by any of the many media photographers who covered the event that depicted a noose…..
Why were the experts so off on COVID-19?
Steven exposes the history behind Prof. Neil Ferguson, the man who originally predicted 2.2 million Coronavirus deaths and how wrong he’s been.
The elite think that they are above the rules they set for the masses.
SOME VENTILATOR MYTHS
- Trump Was Right: Cuomo Admits New York Has ‘Stockpile’ of Ventilators (WESTERN JOURNAL)
- A Disaster Foretold: Shortages Of Ventilators And Other Medical Supplies Have Long Been Warned About (NEW YORK TIMES)
- Trump Cites Report Cuomo Passed On Chance To Buy 16,000 Ventilators In 2015 (FOX NEWS)
- Ventilators: 20-years of Warning (LARRY ELDER)
- The Ventilator Shortage That Wasn’t (NATIONAL REVIEW)
- Report: New York City Auctioned Off Ventilator Stockpile (BREITBART)
- New York City auctioned off extra ventilators due to cost of maintenance: report (THE HILL)
- Gov Cuomo Refused To Buy Ventilators In 2015 Despite Knowing They’d Be Needed (INDEPENDENT SENTINEL)
- Trump Was Right: Cuomo Admits New York Has ‘Stockpile’ of Ventilators, Says ‘We Don’t Need Them Yet’ (DIAMOND and SILK | BREITBART | WESTERN JOURNAL)
This then may explain why all the field hospital’s the ARMY CORE OF ENGINEERS built are being dismantled without a single bed being used.
- The panic and fear among the people who cannot be bothered to read the actual statistics about this pandemic is what should concern most preppers. In fact, this virus has been so overhyped that the Army’s field hospital in Seattle, an “epicenter” of the pandemic has closed after three days without seeing one single COVID-19 patient. According to a report by Military.com, the hastily built field hospital set up by the Army in Seattle’s pro football stadium is shutting down without ever seeing a patient. [….] The decision to close the Seattle field hospital comes amid early signs that the number of new cases could be hitting a plateau in New York, the epicenter of the coronavirus epidemic in the U.S., and other states. At a news conference Friday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said, “Overall, New York is flattening the curve.” — ZERO HEDGE (see: MILITARY TIMES | DAILY CALLER)
- Unlike the Mercy, the Comfort is treating COVID-19 patients on board as well as patients who do not have the virus. The ship has treated more than 120 people since it arrived March 30, and about 50 of those have been discharged, said Lt. Mary Catherine Walsh. The ship removed half of its 1,000 beds so it could isolate and treat coronavirus patients. [The Mercy has seen 48 patients, all non-Covid related] (THE STAR)
And literally handfulls of patients on the Comfort (New York City) and the Comfort (Los Angeles) — *see comment below. There was never a shortage of respirators (NATIONAL REVIEW), and we may surpass the 2018-to-2019 flu death rate, but come nowhere close to the 2017-to-2018 flu death rate:
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
And it seems that we are reaching a plateau with The Rona, so there is good news in this regard (POWERLINE).
* Here is a comment from the Military Times article from a few days ago:
One should see my stuff on the topics as well:
Happens every Thanksgiving, doesn’t? Some bleeding heart liberal you’re “related to” gets on their moral high Crazy Horse and lectures about how horribly rotten the white man was to the Native Americans. Which is why this year we’re throwing in the tomahawk. Time to scalp the facts about the Indians. Feathers not dots….
GATEWAY PUNDIT noted: …CNN hosted a seven-hour climate hysteria event on Wednesday and Democrats went hog wild. By the end, they’d called for bans on plastic straws, red meat (especially cheeseburgers), incandescent lightbulbs, gas-powered cars, airplanes. They also want an end to fossil fuels, oil drilling, fracking, natural gas exploration and coal plants, along with nuclear energy.
Adapted a bit from LOUDER with CROWDER:
Almost all the candidates want to stop oil, gas, and coal selling/production. Gas powered cars will be a thing of the past — almost immediately — if they get their way.
DAILY CALLER video
I updated a post showing the impossibility of Trump being a “Russian Asset” as the MSM and Democrats said for almost 3-years. Here is the updated portion:
See some more articles:
- PJ-MEDIA: The Morning Briefing: CNN Is the GOP’s New Best Friend
- LEGAL INSURRECTION: CNN’s 7-Hour ‘Climate Change’ Town Hall was a man-made disaster for Democrat presidential candidates
- HOTAIR: CNN’s Seven-Hour Climate Change Townhall: Last In The Ratings, Of Course
- HOTAIR: Harris Fibs: I Sued ExxonMobil Over Climate Change, You Know
- NEWSBUSTERS: Circus: Five CNN Hosts Spend Six Hours Blaming Climate Change for Hurricane Dorian
- RIGHT SCOOP: [VIDEO] Pete Buttigieg: If you eat hamburgers and use straws you are part of the PROBLEM
- RIGHT SCOOP: The ratings are in for CNN’s marathon on Climate Change and it’s not good…
Steven runs through the facts that prove Rashida Tlaib actively supports terrorism.
Steven Crowder takes Change My Mind to the White House to have real conversations with real people on hot button issues. In this edition, Trump is not a racist.
In this second installment of the Student Edition of Change My Mind, the students debate the statement, “There Are Only 2 Genders.”
Jam-packed show! Talking all things Julian Assange, Avenatti’s arrest, Chinese sperm extractors, and everything wrong with Ilhan Omar. Special guest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the hilarious HodgeTwins and Gavin McInnes!
(I start the video at the spot where they begin discussion on Ilhan Omar):
Here is the segment by Comedy Central via BOUNCING INTO COMICS:
Avi Yemini discusses with Steven Crowder how the Jim Jefferies Show deceptively edited his interview to push their false narrative to paint him as an Islamaphobe, and the aftermath of his revelation… (Avi’s video can be found HERE):
See Avi in action in Australia HERE
Joe Biden’s new thing is talking about how bad “white male culture” is. Now that a presidential bid is on the line for 2020, he’s willing to do whatever race-baiting it takes to win over the Democrat base, even if it costs a lot of self-hate.
See more at the WASHINGTON TIMES: Joe Biden Blames ‘White Man’s Culture’ For Sexual Assaults: ‘It’s Got To Change’
— Derek Utley (@realDerekUtley) April 4, 2019
In what world is this normal? (Nov 22, 2017):
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
Steven Crowder breaks down exactly how the Mueller Report blew up in the Democrats’ and media’s smug faces!
“The MAGA hat has nothing to do with inciting racism,” he said. “It’s the Left that wants to demonize Donald Trump, even though we have the lowest unemployment rate we’ve seen in 50 years, even though we have the lowest African-American unemployment rate that we’ve had in the history of the country, even though we keep moving in the right direction.” — SENATOR TIM SCOTT
(Watch Steven Crowder’s bit on Smollett) Jesse Watters has Andy Ngo (last name sounds like “Noh”) on his show to discuss the rise in “hate-crime hoaxes” in the era of Trump.
Andy wrote a piece in NATIONAL REVIEW that is excellent and full of links. But he ends the story with a jaw-dropping quote from Jussie Smollett… and I think it reflects the rejection of the Judeo-Christian God and shows the inward religious “Messianic” when one turns to social-justice or environmentalism:
- “While I can only speculate as to Smollett’s motives, perhaps a clue can be found in his bioline on Twitter. Smollett writes: ‘I am simply here to help save the world’.”
To which G.K Chesterton says:
- “When a Man stops believing in God he doesn’t then believe in nothing, he believes anything.”
Dennis Prager always points out that environmentalists are self-describing themselves as “saving the planet/humanity.” To which Prager responds in his deep — almost grandfatherly sarcasm — voice, “WHOA whoahoah… you are ‘saving the planet’.” The hubris of the Left is legend.
Andy had an excellent Twitter thread that cataloged a lot of these hate-hoaxes:
Click the TWEETS above to jump to it. The NEW YORK POST also goes through the many hate-hoaxes as well: “The List Of Bogus ‘Hate Crimes’ In Trump Era Is Long.”
I was first alerted to the [then] possible hoax of Jussie by the HODGE TWINS video (jump to it by cling the below TWEET).
Racist MAGA Supporters Attacks Jussie Smollett in Chicago! https://t.co/KsQ3AyoCTN
— HodgeTwins (@hodgetwins) January 30, 2019
The twins noted some comments by Smollett that peaked their skeptical curiosity — other than the people yelling in Obama Country that this was MAGA Country…
But since this “incident,” many real hate crimes have occurred to add to the large list of violence against Republicans. Obviously this is not a new story, here are some examples posted on my site:
- Democratic Strategist Starts Twitter Hashtag: #HuntRepublicans
- Democrats [Vitriolic] Civility
- Do Conservatives Riot?
- Why Are Bernie Bros So Angry?
- Scalise Shooter A Radical Leftist (Eliminationist Rhetoric)
- The Mainstream Left Is Tacitly Supporting A Fascist Groups
- More Liberal Fascism (Updated)
- Totalitarian/Fascist Fits – Violence from the Democrat Left
Notice the HUBRIS I speak of earlier in the voice of the gal doing the harassing:
And here is a montage of recent assaults: