A friend of mine asked me what one word best describes the American left. Here’s my answer.
Hilarious. She [Democrat House Manager and Representative from Florida’s 10th congressional district, Val Demings] argues the U.S. abandoned Ukraine during Obama Admin! “Demings suggested that Ukrainians died in their war with Russia but those soldiers died during the Obama years” (GATEWAY PUNDIT):
JONI ERNST gets it right…
BREITBART notes this about the above:
Of course the VERY AWESOME Elise Stefanik made this point a while back!
Day 3 of Adam Schiff’s flimsy case for impeachment. This is the weakest case for impeachment of a President in our nation’s history.
The facts remain the same. The American people are tired of this charade. pic.twitter.com/3S6zd4ZHeI
— Rep. Elise Stefanik (@RepStefanik) January 24, 2020
THE WASHINGTON TIMES as well throws ice on the Dems:
Just to catch you up on some hometown news. Our “alcoholic, pot-addled throuple-threat young-underling-seducer Katie Hill (who attacked Lindsey Graham for defending Brett Kavanaugh by asking, “What are you afraid of? what’s in your past?”) – has resigned from Congress, after a failed “hail Mary pass” to join the “Squad.” I imagine her Democrat minders asked some simple questions, the first being “Are there more of these photos that will eventually pop-up?” I can only imagine her reply as, “This is just the ‘tip’ of the iceberg.”
(LANGUAGE and Theme Warning) WHY do I say “sexual predator”? Because she has a position of authority over others and they may feel pressured into doing things they may otherwise not consent to in order to keep their job. Or that is what I would hear if this were a male GOP member. I wonder… I mean… this could be Katie Hill speaking (or thinking it and acting on it in some way):
Trump bragged about it (and probably over-exaggerated like he does a lot) — Katie Hill actually did it (in some form at tax-payer expense).
CALIFORNIA POLITICAL REVIEW summarizes the RED STATE article exposing Katie Hill for just another swamp creature using tax payer money for sexual flings that if a Republican male would be front-page news. (NOQ also posted on this.)
Here is the summary from CPR:
RED STATE has MUCH MORE about Katie Hill… here is a taste:
A good comment via TWITTER:
PHOTOS VIA RED STATE
Someone decided to add the humor into the above from a SCV Community site. But before viewing it, one must know why this was done. See my post entitled:
Multiple posts combined and updated
This candid admissions from the New York Post:
But keep in mind, our total CO2 (carbon) emissions is no laughing matter:
Besides the Global Warming crowd blaming everything on it (even the violence in the “arab spring“!), its failed predictions about no ice in the north-pole, no more snow in europe, islands drowning, polar bear numbers, and the like… Al Gore’s claims about Hurricanes is [again], laughable, to wit: when you even lose Jeraldo Rivera, your leftist stance may be very luaghable:
Via BREITBART:UPDATE via POWERLINE:
Via WUWT (the below and above):
(An older post from 2013)
WHY? I mean, why all the dire predictions? I think it has to do with what William Paley called the “God Shaped Vacuum”
People who are rabidly secular…
- After college I worked as an appointee in the Clinton administration from 1992 to 1998. The White House surrounded me with intellectual people who, if they had any deep faith in God, never expressed it. Later, when I moved to New York, where I worked in Democratic politics, my world became aggressively secular. Everyone I knew was politically left-leaning, and my group of friends was overwhelmingly atheist. ~ Kirsten Powers
…still need some religious experience. And this religion, environmentalism with progressive leanings, needs an eschatology. Just like there being people in the Christian world that specialize in the “end-times” scenarios ~ eschatology — so too are there people in secularism that provide this “fix” for the vacuum. They just make waaaaay more money than the Christian heralders of the apocalypse. Way more.
Larry Elder LAYS INTO the hypocritical Left and their constant “selective outrage” on issues important to the American people. This is Larry at his best, with his keen mind and memory laying bare the Left’s tendency to make the trivial seem important and the important seem trivial.
Larry Elder takes us on a Democrat infested mine-field courtesy of Harvey Weinstein. For more on the mentioned “Nuts or Sluts defense,” see Larry’s detailed explanation HERE. And more anti-woman positions by Hillary, see HERE.
Gay Patriot grabs this excerpt to point to how good of a progressive Weinstein was….
In 2015, [Weinstein’s] company distributed “The Hunting Ground,” a documentary about campus sexual assault. A longtime Democratic donor, he hosted a fund-raiser for Hillary Clinton in his Manhattan home last year. He employed Malia Obama, the oldest daughter of former President Barack Obama, as an intern this year, and recently helped endow a faculty chair at Rutgers University in Gloria Steinem’s name. During the Sundance Film Festival in January, when Park City, Utah, held its version of nationwide women’s marches, Mr. Weinstein joined the parade.
- Weinstein sexual harassment controversy exposes Hollywood’s double standard (LA Times)
- Yashar Ali calls Michael Moore OUT for being a silent COWARD about Harvey Weinstein! (Twitchy)
- ‘Your Silence Is Deafening’: Oscar-Winning Actresses Who Worked with Harvey Weinstein Stay Quiet on Sexual Harassment Claims (Breitbart)
- Lisa Bloom Resigns As Weinstein’s Adviser As A-List Actresses Like Meryl Streep Remain Silent (HotAir)
- How Hollywood has reacted to Weinstein allegations (CNN)
- The Week In Pictures: That Sorry Time Of Year Edition (Powerline)
(POWERLINE >>) Remember how Sarah Palin was blamed for the Gabby Giffords shooting because her Facebook page featured “targets” over congressional districts Republicans wanted to pick up in the next election, and President Obama’s subsequent speech calling for more “civility” in our political discourse? Yeah, apparently that’s another liberal theme with an expiration date. Always worth remembering that if liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all.
These tolerant, peace loving Democrats seem to call for the killing of Republicans often. Here is another comedian posting a horrid scenario:
Of course, in similar fashion to the spoofed video above… people got to work to “bagging” Lopez… but this runs counter to the CLAIMS of the Left but fits perfectly with the HISTORY of the Left:
- Joe Scarborough: “You can draw a straight line from Republican candidates thinking that sort of behavior is okay when you have Donald Trump berating reporters, throughout the entire campaign, suggesting terrible things, calling them – using the Stalinist term ‘enemy of the people.’ A term so offensive even in the Soviet Union that Khrushchev outlawed it after Stalin died…This is not a big leap from what the head of the Republican Party is saying every day and what happened last night in Montana.”
- Don Lemon: Mr. Lemon suggested that Mr. Gianforte’s behavior is somehow linked to the “guy who’s in office now” who has “said very horrible things about reporters and has said that the reporters are the enemy of the American people.” | Mr. Dennard disagreed, stating plainly, “No, Don.” | “That has nothing to do with anything?” Mr. Lemon continued. “That people feel that they can get away with it, because I don’t believe that you actually believe that. There’s no way you believe what you’re saying.