Steven Crowder debunks 5 “racist terms” that have no basis on racism at all!
http://AmericasNewsToday.Com/ Todd Gaziano (Congressional appointee on the United States Commission on Civil Rights) explains how the 2008 Election Day voter intimidation charge against the Philadelphia New Black Panther Party was “open and shut”, and how U.S. Assistant Attorney General Deputy Julie Fernandes ordered to “never bring another lawsuit against a black or other national minority… no matter what they do.”
Part of the reason that this disconnect may be happening is because the people in the Obama Admin (including Obama himself) are so virulently left/progressive, that they view the white man as wrong/evil all the time. The magazine cover below is from the church that Obama attended for twenty years. That racist man on the cover was on the cover a total of three times. He received a life-time achievement award from Obama’s pastor. Maybe it wasd for being taken up on a UFO and told he was the messiah?
I have written on some of these issues before:
This is from Obama and God Blessed Racism – Remember, these Black Nationalists Liberation Theology books were sold in Obama’s church the entire time he went there.
The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
Adolf Hitler – Mein Kampf
- The goal of black theology is the destruction of everything white, so that blacks can be liberated from alien gods. (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) A Black Theology of Liberation, James Cone, p.62
- White religionists are not capable of perceiving the blackness of God, because their satanic whiteness is a denial of the very essence of divinity. That is why whites are finding and will continue to find the black experience a disturbing reality. (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) A Black Theology of Liberation, James Cone, p.64
I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
Adolf Hitler – Mein Kampf
- There is no place in black theology for a colorless God in a society where human beings suffer precisely because of their color. The black theologian must reject any conception of God which stifles black self-determination by picturing God as a God of all peoples. (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) A Black Theology of Liberation, James Cone, p.63
- Christianity is not alien to Black Power, Christianity is Black Power. (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) Black Theology & Black Power, James Cone, p.38
- In contrast to this racist view of God, black theology proclaims God’s blackness. Those who want to know who God is and what God is doing must know who black persons are and what they are doing. (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) A Black Theology of Liberation, James Cone, p.65
The [Nazi party] should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master!
Adolf Hitler – Mein Kampf
- These new theologians of the “Third World” argue that Christians [liberation theology accepting Christians] should not shun violence but should initiate it… (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) Black Theology & Black Power, James Cone, p.32
- It is important to make a further distinction here among black hatred, black racism, and Black Power. Black hatred is the black man’s strong aversion to white society. No black man living in white America can escape it. (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) Black Theology & Black Power, James Cone, p.14
- It is this fact that makes all white churches anti-Christian in their essence. To be Christian is to be one of those whom God has chosen. God has chosen black people! (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) Black Theology & Black Power, James Cone, p.151
- It [black liberation theology] is dangerous because the true prophet of the gospel of God must become both “anti-Christian” and “unpatriotic.”…. Because whiteness by its very nature is against blackness, the black prophet is a prophet of national doom. He proclaims the end of the “American Way,”… (Book from Obama’s Church’s bookstore) A Black Theology of Liberation, James Cone, p.55-56
I wanted to take this event/moment in Congressional history to introduce many here to the history that is one of the major aspects that sets aside Democrats and Republicans. This solemn occasion will mark a day where our actual history can be observed. This occasion of course is the passing of Robert “Sheets” Byrd. If you are not aware of the segregationist history of the Left, and how they still hold sway and keep in poverty the minorities in America, then, these videos are a must watch.
First up is an interview of an author, the Rev. Wayne Perryman, on the Michael Medved Show concerning his newest book:
These next three videos are about the only healthy show eva (there have been a couple others done) shown on TBN. Take note, I am not a fan — at all — of TBN, but this show was excellent, and it is mainly done by an author/historian I absolutely enjoy:
Great Black Patriots From American History (Part 1)
From Bondage To the Halls of Congress (Part 2)
The Civil Rights Movement (Part 3)
Black history month doesn’t include these inspiring stories from our (U.S.) history. These are merely a small portion of a larger series about U.S. history that is often neglected and it is a powerful comment on what is not told our kids and university students — for obvious reasons. The entire DVD American Heritage Series (http://www.wallbuilders.com/MED_ahs.asp) come highly recommended. As well as the book (http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product3.html) and extended DVD documentary (http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/product77.html) entitled, “American History in Black & Whilte.” Really, all Barton’s products (http://www.wallbuilders.com/store/) are top-notch!