Fox News host Tucker Carlson weighs in on the power George Soros has all over the world on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight.’
RPT’s Comment’s After Article
POLITICO noted the judge saying “he believed that message had already been sent.” I doubt anyone in my own family — bedsides me and my boys and wife — knows that the Russian Collusion case has been shown to be a hoax. These are like retractions in a paper… front-page headlines splash the New York Times or the Washington Post, and then a month later a retraction is given on D3… which no one sees… so they think the headlines are still true. Trump was correct when referring to it as a witch hunt.
- “The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump”
- “Witch Hunt: The Story of the Greatest Mass Delusion in American Political History”
- “The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History”
- “Ball of Collusion: The Plot to Rig an Election and Destroy a Presidency”
Recent declassified documents do not add information to the issue, they merely show that the above authors of books and columns to be 100% vindicated!
People making decisions based off of the NYTs, CNN, NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS, Washington Post, MSNBC, and the like… were LIED to for 3-years. The result?
- Gallup Poll Shows 78% Of Democrats Mistakenly Believe Russia Changed Election Results
Not one intelligence agency or even Obama’s head of the Homeland Security Dept has supported that. I bet a lot of people (I would say almost all except for my sons) know the following:
- President Donald Trump rejects the narrative that Russia wanted him to win. USA Today examined each of the 3,517 Facebook ads bought by the Russian-based Internet Research Agency, the company that employed 12 of the 13 Russians indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller for interfering with the 2016 election. It turns out only about 100 of its ads explicitly endorsed Trump or opposed Hillary Clinton. Most of the fake ads focused on racial division, with many of the ads attempting to exploit what Russia perceives, or wants America to perceive, as severe racial tension between blacks and whites…. [RPT addition: about 50 were pro-Hillary]
Democrats and “Republicans” just continue to believe nonsense based on some late-night talk show comedians and CNN/NPR. (I say “Republicans” because many who claim to be “Reagan Republicans” would today think his favorite publication [HUMAM EVENTS] is for white supremacists.) The L.A. Times use to carry columns by Dennis Prager and other conservative thinkers. No more are they carried by the paper.
Frankly, it’s sad. And dangerous… they are ripe to believe BIG LIES about Republicans and Trump.
- Poll: 61 Percent of Democrats Say Republicans Are ‘Racist,’ ‘Bigoted,’ ‘Sexist’ (2016)
- 49% of Democrats think Trump voters are racist…. Fifty-seven percent (57%) of self-described political liberals believe those who vote for Trump are racist. (2019)
- 86% of Democrats think Trump is a racist
How do you make headway with these corporate news feeders of CNN/MSNBC?? I imagine Trump gaining in almost every major demographic means nothing to them? Trump gained more in these categories than in 2016…
- Male Hispanics;
- Female Hispanics;
- Male Blacks;
- Female Blacks;
- Female Whites.
The only category he lost numbers in since 2016 were white males. Like I say, Trump needs to go back to racism school. But the tactics of the Left have not changed a bit… just more people truly believe it. And they expect us to be civil, and unite — exactly when did Democrats practice the “civility” to which they wish to return?….
- When Barry Goldwater accepted the 1964 Republican nomination, California’s Democratic Gov. Pat Brown said, “The stench of fascism is in the air.”
- Former Rep. William Clay Sr., D-Mo., said President Ronald Reagan was “trying to replace the Bill of Rights with fascist precepts lifted verbatim from ‘Mein Kampf.'”
- Coretta Scott King, in 1980, said, “I am scared that if Ronald Reagan gets into office, we are going to see more of the Ku Klux Klan and a resurgence of the Nazi Party.”
- After Republicans took control of the House in the mid-’90s, Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., compared the newly conservative-majority House to “the Duma and the Reichstag,” referring to the legislature set up by Czar Nicholas II of Russia and the parliament of the German Weimar Republic that brought Hitler to power.
- About President George Herbert Walker Bush, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., said: “I believe (Bush) is a racist for many, many reasons. … (He’s) a mean-spirited man who has no care or concern about what happens to the African American community. … I truly believe that.”
- About the Republican-controlled House, longtime Harlem Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel, in 1994, said: “It’s not ‘s—-‘ or ‘n——-‘ anymore. (Republicans) say, ‘Let’s cut taxes.'” A decade later, Rangel said, “George (W.) Bush is our Bull Connor,” referring to the Birmingham, Alabama, Democrat segregationist superintendent of public safety who sicced dogs and turned fire hoses on civil rights workers.
- Donna Brazile, Al Gore’s presidential campaign manager, in 1999, said: Republicans have a “white boy attitude, (which means) ‘I must exclude, denigrate and leave behind.’ They don’t see it or think about it. It’s a culture.” The following year, Brazile said: “The Republicans bring out Colin Powell and (Rep.) J.C. Watts, (R-Okla.), because they have no program, no policy. … They’d rather take pictures with Black children than feed them.”
- About President George W. Bush, former Vice President Al Gore said: “(Bush’s) executive branch has made it a practice to try and control and intimidate news organizations, from PBS to CBS to Newsweek. … And every day, they unleash squadrons of digital brownshirts to harass and hector any journalist who is critical of the President.” Digital “brownshirts”?
- About George W. Bush, George Soros, the billionaire Democratic donor, said: “The Bush administration and the Nazi and communist regimes all engaged in the politics of fear. … Indeed, the Bush administration has been able to improve on the techniques used by the Nazi and communist propaganda machines.”
- Former NAACP Chairman Julian Bond, in a 2006 speech at historically Black Fayetteville State University said, “The Republican Party would have the American flag and the swastika flying side by side.”
- Former Gov. Howard Dean, chairman of the Democratic National Committee in 2005, described the contest between Democrats and Republicans as “a struggle between good and evil. And we’re the good.” Three years later, Dean referred to the GOP as “the white party.”
- After Hurricane Katrina, Democratic Missouri Senate candidate Claire McCaskill said George W. Bush “let people die on rooftops in New Orleans because they were poor and because they were Black.”
- Feminist superlawyer Gloria Allred, in 2001, referred to Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as “Uncle Tom types.”
- Then-Sen. Hillary Clinton, in 2006, said, “The (Republican-controlled) House of Representatives … has been run like a plantation. And you know what I’m talking about.”
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democratic National Committee chairwoman in 2011, said “Republicans … want to literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws.”……
I bet almost all of my family believes Trump mocked a disabled man’s handicap; think that when he said “there are fine people on both sides” he was saying there were “fine Nazis or white supremacists;” or think that racists and white supremacists have voted Republican in general; or that the bodies natural defenses in immunity are non-existent and only “vaccines” can bring immunity.
These are dangerous lies to believe.
Here is more regarding the latest declassified documents… one of the biggest lies the media has pushed in it’s life
Mainstream Media before Trump was President and immediately when he set foot into the Oval Office was creating false stories about him. For instance, MLK’s Bust story an hour after Trump was elected: “On the evening of January 20, TIME White House correspondent Zeke Miller incorrectly reported that the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the Oval Office.” Most major news outlets carried it right away, and this was the beginning of 16 fake stories by early February that people ate up: Hence #FakeNews
The same people lapped up the phony Russia investigation, helping push the false narrative of Democrats for almost 3-years:
- …Page’s unwitting statements of innocence to informer Stefan Halper were never shared with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court before it approved four warrants authorizing a full year of surveillance of Page’s communications…. (Declassified! The Russia Informant Transcript The FBI Didn’t Want Americans To See)
- …McCabe’s own notes from the May 16, 2017 meeting don’t mention that Rosenstein had been discussing firing Comey since January. But five days later in a new meeting, McCabe quoted Rosenstein as confirming the termination had been in the works for months and was not really driven by the Russia probe…. (Obstruction Boomerang: FBI Knew DOJ Was Preparing To Fire Comey Long Before Trump Ordered It)
- …Steele told agents during a September 2017 debriefing that longtime Clinton associate Cody Shearer wrote an earlier Russian dossier with unverified, salacious claims about Trump in April 2016. Shearer, he recounted, eventually routed it through a senior State Department official named Jonathan Winer to Steele, who then gave it to the FBI…. (‘A Trap?’ Clinton’s Russia Collusion Research Started Much Earlier, Made Steele Nervous | First Trump declassified Russia document: Christopher Steele’s 2017 confession to the FBI)
- According to the recently declassified FBI documents on the Russia collusion investigation, the FBI leadership refused to act on the FISA warrant application with regard to Hillary Clinton’s campaign because they chose to give her a defensive briefing instead, which was the opposite of what they did for Donald Trump’s campaign. (Declassified FBI Documents: FBI Leadership Gave Hillary Clinton Defensive Briefing, Ignored FISA Warrant Application)
People who believed in this stuff and made decisions based on it ARE the problem with our body-politic. More than Trump. Spreading lies that were bigger than Obama’s Iran Deal thingy and bigger than any Trump lie. Seditious lies cooked up by Hillary in 2016.
- At the 2017 convention of the Democratic Socialists of America, delegates chanted: “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” after passing a resolution to support the boycott, divestment and sanctioning of Israel. — BLOOMBERG
- Eight House Democrats have met with notorious racist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan during their time in Congress — RPT
Chuck Todd is a dunce. I know I am suppose to be not posting for some cruise time, I watched Chuck Todd interview Liz Cheney… and his tropes about the right and antisemitism bugged me enough to be up at 4am posting before we drive to the port. But, he has a partial list of things in the following video that allow me to respond in short to a few of his points.
REMEMBER as well Chuck’s admission of using ALTERNATIVE FACTS, whatever that means.
So let’s take a few of these…
GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES
ABC fills us in on the larger quote:
- “I think there is blame on both sides,” the president told reporters that day in August 2017. “You had some very bad people in that group,” Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. “But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”
Let me explain using an adaptation of the quote:
- “I think there is blame on both sides, the fascist group Antifa, who threw the first punches,[A] and the white nationalist groups in attendance” the president told reporters that day in August 2017. “You had some very bad people in those groups,” Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups and Antifa thugs rallying against civil society. “But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides, there were people there to support peacefully the taking down of these — to them — offensive pieces of our history memorialized. And there were others who were peacefully showing support for keeping monuments to our first sin as a nation, thinking that a society that forgets about our sins are doomed to repeat them.”
This is what Trump clearly said as Prager quickly points out:
PITTSBURGH SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER
I have clearly discussed the Left leaning philosophy of the white supremacist groups and the KKK many times on this site. From 3-of-the-4 largest supremacist groups telling it’s people to vote for Obama, to David Duke supporting Democrats in Congressional runs (one can see this in-depth in my third point HERE). Rr even the most recent support by Duke of Ilhan Omar, as I recently noted on my Facebook:
HOWEVER, the idea that Robert Bowers (the synagogue shooter) was a product of Trump is laughable. Even the Left leaning DAILY BEAST notes the following in there article entitled: “Pittsburgh Synagogue Suspect Robert Bowers Hated Trump—for Not Hating Jews“
In other words… Bowers ideology lines up well with Ilhan Omar’s, at least her stance on Jews and Israel. Here is some info from an older post about Ilhan (and Rashida Harbi Tlaib):
~ QUOTE ~
…two explicitly anti-Semitic women voted in by Democrats. GATESTONE has more:
JIHAD WATCH also chimes in with the Left’s love for diversity at the expense of hatred:
~ unQUOTE ~
THE MEDIA MYTH OF INCREASED ANTISEMITISM
(Jump to new material) First, here are the two articles by David Bernstein Dennis Prager is reading from:
- Has There Been a Surge of Anti-Semitism Under and Because of Trump? || In short, probably not. And about that ADL study everyone is citing… (REASON.org)
- Correcting the ADL’s False Anti-Semitism Statistic || The spread of misleading information on hate crimes is counterproductive in the fight against real and rising anti-Semitism (TABLET MAGAZINE)
Dennis Prager is livid at the lies (The Fake News) we are “bathed in” on a daily basis. This is a great segment to pair with an earlier upload of mine, titled: “Antisemitism In America ~ #FakeNews” (DENNIS PRAGER).
Again, Chuck Todd is a dunce. The latest report from the Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations shows that 72 percent of hate crimes against religion in the county were against Jews in 2017 (JEWISH JOURNAL). What is not known is that most of this is graffiti, not physical violence, BUT, actual altercations against Jews are from Black racist cults. Both the FEDERALIST and ALGEMEINER discuss the rise of attacks in Crown Heights.
The title of the video should be, “Anti-Semitism Increasing Under Trump A Myth,” maybe a subtitle should read… “But holds firm in the Democrat Party”?
I suggest reading the entire article in the FEDERALIST, it is well written and informative:
But here is the good news (under reported) about hate-crimes in general (listen to full interview HERE):
ARE HATE GROUPS SURGING ACROSS AMERICA?
The WASHINGTON EXAMINER goes after the partisan hate-group with this excellent article:
THE GEORGE SOROS [FALSE] EQUIVALENCY
And from the interview of Liz Cheney, a comparison of George Soros is made and criticisms of him being made as similarly “antisemitic.” Dennis Prager deals with this in taking two calls, one discusses it explicitly… the other ends with Prager noting it (also hear an older show where Prager discusses him):
See more at:
- HUMAN EVENTS: Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous
- DENNIS PRAGER wrote a column on Soros as well: George Soros and the Problem of the Radical Non-Jewish Jew
“God help us… Please watch this video. Our country hangs in the balance.” — Eric Metaxas
Rush Limbaugh details three stories that will make the conservative base that elected Trump happy. PLUS, there is an NFL bonus after these three stories.
Firstly, for the sake of good conversation and clarity… we need [actually, Dr. DiLorenzo] to define socialism:
Here are some article headlines that will help encapsulate the quote:
Another example from a few years ago is the Fairness Doctrine. Just listen to Ed Schultz admit something in this radio excerpt (below-right ~ from an OLD POST).
You see, all this is a power play. In a society becoming increasingly more-and-more socialist… power and control over every aspect of life becomes more-and-more natural. Almost a necessity [inherent] on the part of the politician. Democrats think they are for freedom, but in fact they are the root cause for the constant attacks on freedom. That is, progressive liberalism… not classical liberalism.
And as a Christian I am concerned, ultimately, for truth [Truth]. Truth is what a free society strives for… and often getting to it means discussing all options. “Options” are anathema to socialism, to wit:
Worth your while as well is this commentary by Ezra Levant on Venezuela a little over a year ago.
Take note that if you combine the above with this… you have in the Democratic Party EVERYTHING the Republicans are accused of. An example:
From maligning and subverting others in the race (GOP or Democrat), from taking bribes, to making bribes… what has happened here in the primary is a giant leap ahead of what Democrats accuse George Bush of doing in Florida. Florida is chicken feed to what was revealed from these leaked DNC emails. On the DNC Convention floor, Bernie signs were confiscated, they censored the California delegation with “white noise speakers” and “reserving” the seats. It is worth noting that the woman behind this original censoring in the leaked DNC emails, stepped down because of this activity… to only be immediately hired by Hillary’s campaign. I would also posit that this almost Orwellian censoring at the Democrat Convention has Debbie Wasserman Schultz finger prints all over it.
Republicans are rightly called “the stupid party” (read here Donald Trump) and the Democrats are called “the evil party” (read here Hillary Clinton).
I would rather be part of the Stupid Party.
~ Re-Posted ~
Had to post this from NewsBusters. The rhetoric from the media (MSNBC, CNN, and the like) has been mind-numbingly shallow. I also wish to say that I doubt Ball has ever mentioned any add as being backed by Soros. To wit, before getting to the NewsBusters piece, let me explain why people fear government via a post of mine answering a local writer:
And any person should acknowledge why someone should “fear” government more than business. In fact, I made this point on my FB outgrowth of this blog in talking to my liberal friend:
This is why people fear government, to answer John’s question.
Back to the excellent NewsBusters response to “Krystal Ball” on MSNBC:
This great, short, update comes via The Lonely Conservative:
BIG versus SMALL
(You can enlarge the article by clicking it.) This is a local, small town magazine, and John Van Huizum writes a regular piece that I will critique here-and-there. Here is my first installment:
 Thomas Sowell, Basic Economics (New York, NY: Basic Books, 2004), 361.
 Michael Medved, The 10 biggest Lies About America (New York, NY: Crown Forum, 2008), 132; see also, “What Did He Get for That Money?”
 John Van Huizum, Agua Dulce/Acton Country Journal, Vol. XXII, Issue 21 (May 26, 2012), 19.
 a) Person A has position X; b) Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X); c) Person B attacks position Y; d) Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.
 Dennis Prager, Still the Best Hope (New York, NY: Broadside Books, 2012), 35-36.