Don Lemon attempts to argue that the British royal family should pay reparations, and gets a quick history lesson. Don Lemon says she should come back for more discussion on this. Lol. That’s the last time she will be on.
Russell Brand Making Sense Of the Media
Vaccine APARTHEID: Don Lemon’s Covid BOMBSHELL — CNN’s Don Lemon has told his viewers that it’s time to shun and leave behind those who refuse to get vaccinated.
Can We REALLY Trust Vaccine Fact-Checkers??! — Are Facebook’s Fact Checkers reliable? A new report suggests they might not be as reliable as previously thought.
Papers Needed To Buy or Sell (Proof of Vaccination)
Parisian police are now checking vaccine passports of anyone they see at a restaurant.#BraveNewWorld pic.twitter.com/tCkeJFazQg
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) August 9, 2021
I was challenged by a FB acquaintance to support my claim as follows:
- What is funny is that during Bush’s presidency and especially Trump’s the Left screamed at the top of their political lungs that Republicans were going to ask people for papers, and have re-education camps. Papers for vaccinations and equity, diversity, and CRT [mandatory] workshops for workers, children, and the like.
But before I get to my response, the following video [via a family member in Idaho] is part of it, just belated to my response… via FREEDOMSTANDS USA (Facebook, Instagram, RUMBLE!)
Flip Flop Biden on vaccine mandates, stop mandates in Idaho.
Here is my response… updated with some media and the like. I only focused on one part, but plan on another post documenting the Left charging Republicans with wanting re-education camps and wanting to see “papers,” like in Communist and Fascist nations of the past (the 20th century). Enjoy:
MIKE B. –– who is this left the meme references and how many people is that
ME (RPT) — The Democrats leadership in California and New York (LA City and New York City) are or have contemplated/passed this. The Democrat leadership in the White House. Many corporations and public (government} schools accepting the newer race/class/gender view of relations/history.
MIKE B. — show me the quotes. This sounds like right wing blather
Here is my extended response:
Most important in this post is this, WHERE CAN I GET Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin? AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS has a consultation sign up HERE! See also FLCCC ALLIANCE (Click Pic)
Some RBG Commentary (The Left Blows a Gasket)
Before I begin… I wish to quote an old post of mine — dated
Larry takes calls on the Supreme Court Vacancy.
Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, talks to FOX Business’ Elizabeth MacDonald about the Senate having enough votes to move forward on a Supreme Court nominee.
Joe Biden said packing the Supreme Court was a “legitimate questions,” but refuses to give his stance.
Why doesn’t this “wish” get Democrats attention?
Democrats and the Media started to meltdown this morning as Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany revealed President Trump’s plans to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by Ruth Bader Ginsburg. WATCH McConnell TORCH Dems for threatening to destroy the country
The Hodge Twins discuss AOC’s “dying wish” video:
Tucker Carlson shows how the left is threatening violence over Trump’s Supreme Court nomination.
‘Ingraham Angle’ host surveys Roe v. Wade and its lasting impact.
Trump’s impending Supreme Court pick drives the left wild.
Supreme Court becomes key issue in 2020 election; ‘The Five’ weighs in.
ICYMI on the Senate Floor: Cruz SLAMS Schumer, Democrats’ Threats to Pack SCOTUS
Rich Black PPL Telling Poor Black PPL Racism Keeps Them Poor
Ever notice how many rich black people are on television telling non-rich black people how racism is stopping them from becoming rich black people? Larry makes a list of the most prominent representatives of this group on television.
RNC Ad Focuses On “How The Left Views Us”
POWERLINE notes of the original video (which you can watch the linked story at said website):
- This is the kind of thing that insures President Trump will be re-elected in November–or would, if anyone watched CNN. It is hard to imagine a less attractive 80 seconds of television. What is it about liberals (and formerly conservative never-Trumpers like Rick Wilson) that makes them so smug and self-satisfied? Especially given that, as in this case, they are generally people of so little accomplishment.
I posted previously on Rick Wilson… who is supposedly a Republican… definitely in name only: “Rick “Darker Than a Latte” Wilson” — at any rate, the RNC capitalized on this narrative that all us Trump supporters are idiots:
PJ-MEDIA hopes the MSM keeps it up:
BLACKSPHERE notes the following:
In early 2010 I posted this audio from Dennis Prager regarding how the Left views Republicans…
Harry Reid and the End of the Liberal Mind ~ Dennis Prager
Liberal Professor Says Insulating Liberal Students To Opposing Views Hurts Them
Victimhood Chic – Dr. John McWhorter
- Only in an America in which matters of race are not as utterly irredeemable as we are often told could things get to the point that someone would pretend to be tortured in this way, acting oppression rather than suffering it, seeking to play a prophet out of a sense that playing a singer on television is not as glamorous as getting beaten up by white guys. That anyone could feel this way and act on it in the public sphere is, in a twisted way, a kind of privilege, and a sign that we have come further on race than we are often comfortable admitting. — John McWhorter
John McWhorter delivers some brilliant social commentary (a shining light into Don Lemon’s career):
White Women Who Voted for Trump – RAACIST!
More from NEWSBUSTERS:
Mass Media’s Bias = Big Brother
Facebook on Friday issued an apology to PragerU for “mistakenly” removing several videosand limiting the reach of others. (DAILY CALLER)
Confronting The Left’s Agenda To Silence Conservative Voices – The dire lesson of the Freedom Center’s recent victory over censorship. (FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE)
Instagram Makes Free Speech Disappear – Company owned by Navy SEALs banned for criticizing NFL kneelers. (FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE)
CENSORED! How Online Media Companies Are Suppressing Conservative Speech (NEWSBUSTERS)
Fighting Political Desegregation With A Digital First Amendment – Political segregation must end just as racial segregation did. (FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE)
Don Lemon Proved Trump’s Point
While the entire segment[s] regarding this topic of President Trump calling Don Lemon “stupid” was excellent… Prager’s response to this caller was an excellent way to respond to such attacks. NOT TO mention it backfired on Don Lemon and those who make similar arguments, in one sense, PROVING the Presidents point. Not to mention Lemon reacted to the media bait the “Don” likes to throw in the water like chum for the ravenous sharks.
Here is an excellent dealing with the obvious backfire by the WASHINGTON EXAMINER:
CLICK TO ENLARGE
Don Lemon’s defense? You are only racist if you call people of color stupid, not when you call white people stupid. (And another thought, would Democrats disagree with Trump’s assessment of these Republicans?)
The WaPo story can be found HERE (I have noticed if you google this article you often times get the unlock version):
Don Lemon Couldn’t Get MLK’s Nephew To Call Trump Racist
- If he’s racist, “Why did NBC give him a show for a decade on TV, why did Chuck Schumer and all of his colleagues come and beg Donald Trump for money?” — Sarah Sanders
This is hilarious! CNN was doing what they usually do, when there was a little hiccup in their plan. CNN’s Don Lemon spoke with MLK’s nephew, Isaac Newton Farris Jr. on Monday night and lost his mind because Farris refused to call President Trump racist. (H-T GATEWAY PUNDIT)
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
Kathy Griffin’s Jihad (Plus Flashbacks)
(POWERLINE >>) Remember how Sarah Palin was blamed for the Gabby Giffords shooting because her Facebook page featured “targets” over congressional districts Republicans wanted to pick up in the next election, and President Obama’s subsequent speech calling for more “civility” in our political discourse? Yeah, apparently that’s another liberal theme with an expiration date. Always worth remembering that if liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all.
These tolerant, peace loving Democrats seem to call for the killing of Republicans often. Here is another comedian posting a horrid scenario:
Of course, in similar fashion to the spoofed video above… people got to work to “bagging” Lopez… but this runs counter to the CLAIMS of the Left but fits perfectly with the HISTORY of the Left:
- Joe Scarborough: “You can draw a straight line from Republican candidates thinking that sort of behavior is okay when you have Donald Trump berating reporters, throughout the entire campaign, suggesting terrible things, calling them – using the Stalinist term ‘enemy of the people.’ A term so offensive even in the Soviet Union that Khrushchev outlawed it after Stalin died…This is not a big leap from what the head of the Republican Party is saying every day and what happened last night in Montana.”
- Don Lemon: Mr. Lemon suggested that Mr. Gianforte’s behavior is somehow linked to the “guy who’s in office now” who has “said very horrible things about reporters and has said that the reporters are the enemy of the American people.” | Mr. Dennard disagreed, stating plainly, “No, Don.” | “That has nothing to do with anything?” Mr. Lemon continued. “That people feel that they can get away with it, because I don’t believe that you actually believe that. There’s no way you believe what you’re saying.