Yuri Bezmenov (1939 – 1993), known by the alias Tomas David Schuman, was a Soviet journalist for RIA Novosti and a former PGU KGB informant who defected to Canada. After being assigned to a station in India, Bezmenov eventually grew to love the people and the culture of India, but at the same time, he began to resent the KGB-sanctioned repression of intellectuals who dissented from Moscow’s policies. He decided to defect to the West. Bezmenov is best remembered for his anticommunist lectures and books from the 1980s — here are some adapted excerpts:
DAILY WIRE notes the attempted shaming by the Leftist rag WaPo:
Dan Bongino posted this on his TWITTER:
(More of this “miracle on ice” can be found HERE)
- 1980 USA Hockey Team Story – Part 1 of 3
- 1980 USA Hockey Team Story – Part 2 of 3
- 1980 USA Hockey Team Story – Part 3 of 3
- The ENTIRE game can be found HERE
Some of the comments that followed Bongino’s post are pretty funny:
- It is nearly as heart-warming as the recap video of the 2016 election night results.
- I saw @BernieSanders in the stands with his USSR jersey on…sad day for him
- Can you imagine the look on Bernie’s face?
- Thanks for that Toxic masculinity at it’s finest.
- Definitely! But after Trump beat Hillery it became the 2nd greatest upset ever.
- Between this and Ronald Reagan becoming President, these are the 2 events that gave America its spine and swagger back. Jimmy Carter almost took us down the drain. The miracle on ice showed us we could still win. Reagan showed us how to do it consistently.
- The USA as a country was in a malaise. WNEW played Even it up by Heart horns were honking people hugged it still is a one of a kind feeling.
My prayers are with these people fighting for freedom – and willing to lay down their life for it.
If the above video (sounds of gunfire) doesn’t show the seriousness of the situation, this video surely will (GRAPHIC):
THE DAILY CALLER notes it was only 10-years ago private ownership of guns was banned:
RELATED: MSNBC reporter Kerry Sanders unwittingly made the American case for the Second Amendment during a report Tuesday on the political upheaval in Venezuela. (WASHINGTON FREE BEACON)
(JUMP TO ADDED ARTICLE LINK) You just can’t make this stuff up!
NEWSBUSTERS hilariously notes…
If you need any reminding, the Democrats have a long history of “coziness” with the Russians, you need to look no further than the “Lion of the Senate” (Ted Kennedy) to see what REAL treason looks like:
Let’s not forget this episode:
I just wanted to add this updated article that is actually older (new to this particular post). Here is the intro of the reprinted article at FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE:
Mark Levin slams the choice by Tom Perez to sue the Trump admin. This opens up soo much legalities (counter lawsuits, discovery, depositions, and the like) that will allow the Republicans and the Trump administration to focus on the Clinton Foundation, the Steele Dossier, and all the other avenues that Democrats used to try and stop Trump from being nominated (and their attempts to impeach him) — even Bernie Sanders.
Because the Democrats are soo reactionary and trying to please their base…. this action was not thought through well. Which is a political plus for our side.
Watch Hillary Lie! You can tell from her body language she is in deep shit:
For months prior she said she had no idea or connection to the dossier. No wshe admits she is connected and paid for it…. straight faced:
- “I mean, he has to know. We’ll find out what he knew and how involved he was, but he had to know that people were making outreach to Russians to the highest levels of the Kremlin, in order to help him, to hurt me, but more importantly to sow this divisiveness,” Hillary said.
- (Side Note) Interestingly Hillary says Russia is a huge threat, yet her State Department signed off on handing over 20% of America’s Uranium reserves to a Russian nuclear firm (as $145 million flowed to the Clinton Foundation).
What the Hell!! She admitted two seconds earlier that SHE paid for the dossier! So let me rewrite her statement:
- “I mean, Trump had to know that I was reaching out to the Russians, to the highest levels of the Kremlin, in order to hurt him, to help me, but more importantly to sow this divisiveness,” Hillary should have said.
According to a BOMBSHELL book (see POLITICO MAG) by interim DNC Chair, Donna Brazile, she says that the Hillary Campaign took over completely the finances of the DNC.
So when you hear that both the Hillary Campaign AND the DNC paid for the dossier… it really means Hillary paid for the dossier. Here is the part via the “Other Republican Client“
Here is the complete first hour (30-minutes without ads) of Rush Limbaugh’s show from November 2nd — must listen!
Don’t believe Rush! How bout the opposite on the political spectrum?
The Young Turks: “Donna Brazile is airing out some dirty DNC laundry. Cenk Uygur, host of The Young Turks, discuss.” (I can’t believe I am posting TYTs on my site. But truth is truth.)
If you have never watched CLINTON CASH (the Documentary), it’s never too late.
THE HILL notes this about Paul Manfort’s possible involvement…
Manafort is tied to Clinton comrades (APRIL 13th!!!)…. and CLINTON CASH makes it clear the connections of Russia and Hillary are damning. Manafort may be in trouble! Mark Levin said he may go to jail as well. If you are friends with Clinton friends… trouble soon follows.
TYT Politics Reporter Michael Tracey (Twitter) sits down with NYU & Princeton Professor, Stephen F. Cohen, to discuss the establishments’ response to the Russia investigation. In this clip, they discuss the “New Cold War.”
- Stephen F. Cohen: Forget “Russiagate,” “Intelgate” Is Real Scandal; Someone In CIA “Running An Operation” Against Trump
Maybe they are Dem loyalists like Jill Stein thinks: