The opening video of Larry Elder in MY MIX is a truncated version of this fuller video by The Sage:
Dammmmm Greg went there! (ACE OF SPADES hat-tip) Last night Bill Clinton lectured Trump about proper Oval Office decorum. “Decorum” comes from the Latin, meaning “the proper manner of decorating an intern’s face.”
“What does BLM even mean?” ~ The Sage
(It’s “more popular” because people fear being called racist if they don’t genuflect before this political organization) Black Lives Matter may be the single most powerful political party in the United States.
An oldie but goodie canned response:
THOMAS SOWELL UPDATE
This is an older topic that was freshly visited by the Sage of South Central (Larry Elder) because of a caller calling him disingenuous. I edit his segment on it — directly below — and add links to many resources for further study. Enjoy, and please, pass along to Democrat friends and family that have a skewed view of this ~ blaming corporations, banks, or Wall Street.
The line-up of video used in the above Larry Elder audio is as follows:
- Bill Clinton vs. Barney Frank on Freddie/Fannie
- Flashback » Maxine Waters And Dems Defend Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
- How Housing Policy Caused the Financial Crisis
- Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown
Here is some of the resources I have previously posted on my site — bringing them to one place for the furtherance of putting liberals in their place.
- AEI Scholar Peter J. Wallison Talks Housing Crisis ~ Larry Elder interviews Peter J. Wallison, a lawyer and the Arthur F. Burns Fellow in Financial Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute. He specializes in financial markets deregulation.
- How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis: Starring Bill Clinton’s HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo And Barack Obama; With Special Guest Appearances By Bill Clinton And Jimmy Carter
Larry Elder on his FACEBOOK notes some of these articles, so I will as well:
- This is Not George Bush’s Financial Crisis: Democrats Cannot Evade Responsibility For Much Longer
- “Hidden in Plain Sight” ~ Q&A with Peter Wallison on the 2008 financial crisis and why it might happen again
The following are very similar in substance (much of the video used at least). However, it is commented on and reordered a bit to make varying points that differ substantially:
- The Financial Crisis: Lets Go to the Video Tape…
- Democrats block regulation contributing to the 2008 housing financial crisis
This is merely a caller into the Michael Medved explaining succinctly the issue: Best Call of the Week. Likewise, here is a 30-second rebuttal by Larry Elder of the issue on his radio show: A Quick Rebuff to Freddie Fannie Charge. And finally here is Judge Andrew Napolitano’s speaking to the issue:
I hope this helps people settle old conversations.
Thomas Sowell asks three questions of the left with a claim that it is rare that the answers are readily available. This video frames the housing market crash from 2008 and challenges those on both the Right and Left. When a social policy is adopted and becomes a top priority – asking honest questions is the only way of ensuring you remain objective. The radical left today appears to run into difficulty when those same questions are asked. I certainly don’t agree with all of Sowell’s positions on every topic, but the questions are worthy of being asked.
How the democrats caused the financial crisis: starring Bill Clinton’s HUD secretary Andrew Cuomo. From Carter through Obama… banks didn’t want to be seen as racist, and ACORN w/ Obama pushing for more “affirmative action loans,” caused the Housing crisis.
Here is more from Moonbattery:
Old news, Democrats will scoff. But if you’re like me and lost the equivalent of years of work in the 2008 meltdown, you might still be interested in who was responsible. The truth is coming to light:
In a just-released book, former FCIC [Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission] member Peter Wallison says that a Democratic Congress worked with the commission’s Democratic chairman to whitewash the government’s central role in the mortgage debacle. The conspiracy helped protect some of the Democrats’ biggest stars from scrutiny and accountability while helping justify the biggest government takeover of the financial sector since the New Deal.
Wallison’s sobering, trenchantly written “Hidden in Plain Sight: What Really Caused the World’s Worst Financial Crisis and Why It Could Happen Again” reveals that the Democrat-led panel buried key data proving that the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and other federal agencies pushed the housing market over the subprime cliff. The final FCIC report put the blame squarely on Wall Street.
In 2009, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appointed her California pal Phil Angelides, a long-time Democrat operative, to lead the commission. The fix seemed to be in, and Wallison’s account of the inner workings of the 10-member body confirms it.
See IBD for details on how the phony $10 million probe came up with the predetermined verdict that free enterprise caused the collapse, which in reality was the result of the federal government inflicting Affirmative Action on the mortgage industry.
Here is a response from a friend on FaceBook:
- Happened almost 8 years into George W”s watch after controlling both Houses from 95-07. Hogwash and you know it!
My Response (edited):
- “It’s her duty to turn it over. It’s not some mechanism she can control,” – House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (WASHINGTON TIMES)
Like a previous post[s], the Democrats try to control Nature (by legislating Climate Control) and Nature (by saying gender does not exist through legislation). They also wish to control the Constitutional process the Founders clearly laid before us. And in doing so, they (the Democrats) are blowing previous agreed upon rules and their own conduct out of the water — thus proving — Senator McConnell’s understanding (not disproving) that this is a political process:
One comment from my YouTube:
- How can you tell if a POLITICIAN IS LYING??……… “WHEN THEY START SPEAKING!” DRAIN THE SWAMP! (Deplorable Vet in Tennessee)
With economic pundits predicting disaster over the horizon for the Trump economy, Larry decides to compare the doom and gloom to the months prior to the 1992 presidential election, which propelled Bill Clinton to the presidency. Just what were the pundits saying leading up to that election, and what were they saying directly afterwards? How does this parallel the leadup to 2020? Larry answers all these questions and more. He also gives us a peak into a lucrative career path he decided to pass up, despite his obvious talent.
This is an old media created reality that is often repeated by Lefties. How this is still pushed today — to me — is jaw dropping.
My previous post regarding the PBS “Documentary”
In a great example of how the media guides it’s listeners down a path full of narratives they [said media] wish were true… we find in a touted “honest” Clinton documentary many lies and missteps (Clinton | American Experience). Larry Elder is in his element here as he excoriates the depths of this false narrative. His article is a must read for those interested in this. Near the back-half of the audio Larry offers other media silence on issues surrounding Democrats. They [Democrats] apparently have a no fly zone in regard to honest reporting.
This is from the Hannity Radio Show as well as Sean’s Fox News Show.
John Solomon has broken two stories that are Yuge!
- Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence In 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
- FBI Email Chain May Provide Most Damning Evidence Of FISA Abuses Yet
Some funny comments via my Facebook:
- Remember the name… Andrew Kessel. When he shoots himself 3 times in the back of his head, this is why.
- While also drowning himself, while driving a car into the only 2″ creek in a 400 mile radius.
More from ZERO HEDGE. (BTW, I am not a fan of Zero Hedge… too much conspiracy stuff. But this story is on the money as it uses good sources):
From 1966-to-2015, seven people were charged with the FARA Act… over 50-years. In recent months three people have been charged. What is the common thread? They worked for Trump.
WASHINGTON EXAMINER notes this about the above example of the Clinton Machine still tumbling along:
(JUMP TO ADDED ARTICLE LINK) You just can’t make this stuff up!
NEWSBUSTERS hilariously notes…
If you need any reminding, the Democrats have a long history of “coziness” with the Russians, you need to look no further than the “Lion of the Senate” (Ted Kennedy) to see what REAL treason looks like:
Let’s not forget this episode:
I just wanted to add this updated article that is actually older (new to this particular post). Here is the intro of the reprinted article at FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE:
- Two women who accused former President Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting them told Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Monday night on “The Ingraham Angle” that they would tell him to “go to hell” if he now attempted to apologize to them personally. (POLIZETTE)
Twenty years later, Bill Clinton and the Democratic Party refuse to learn the lessons of the past.
Clinton accusers join ‘The Ingraham Angle’ to share their outrage at former President Bill Clinton’s NBC interview.