- 2nd Amendment
- Another Republican Claim Proven Right — Census Bureau
- Bacon vs. Bread
- Benghazi Meme ~ Bush vs. Obama/Hillary
- Benghazi Budget Myths
- Big Pharma
- Blaming Republicans, Racism, and Reagan for the Arizona Shooting
- Death Panels & More (Palin)
- Electoral College Purpose
- European vs. American Dental Care
- Fox News Hatred
- Gender-Wage Gap
- GOOD NEWS! Fairness Doctrine No More
- Happiest Countries on Earth
- Hillary Clinton Wage-Gap Hypocrisy
- Hunting Endangered vs. Conserved Species
- Karl Marx Was First In History To Seriously Suggest Genocide on Massive Order
- Koch Brothers
- “I Can See Russia From My Porch” (Palin)
- Mass Shooting and Other Gun Myths!
- Nation Building and George Bush
- Obama’s Recovery Like Reagan’s
- Overpopulation Myths
- Planned Parenthood’s 3% Lie
- Planned Parenthood’s Founder ~ Margaret Sanger
- Rape Culture on College Campuses
- Socialism has Never Been Tried!?
- The “Hulk” versus Reality
- The Republicans are the Party of the Rich, Old, White Guys… who like to say “no” all the time!
- The Top Five Feminist Myths of All Time
- What Are the Least Free Places in America? Universities
- What Is Fascism?
Here are some 2016 Election Mania Responses:
SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
- SOME TRUMP SIZED MANTRAS
- WOMEN APPARENTLY LOVE ALTERNATIVE FACTS
- BLACKS, HISPANICS AND GAYS ARE SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST
- DEMOCRATS ARE LECTURING ME ABOUT ETHICS AND TRUMP!? PLEASE
- WHAT DOES THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS MEAN? (AN OPEN LETTER)
- Are Democrats Turning Into A Municipal Party? – STATS
- Backfiring Bigotry and Gay Voter Turnout for Trump Explained
- Beware Fake News!
- Bill Maher & Joy Reid: 0 | Ann Coulter: 1
- California Proposition Outcomes With Some Commentary
- David Horowitz Discusses the Media Lies About Steve Bannon
- Donald Trump Inspired Hate [Hoaxes]
- Don’t Let The Door Hit You On the Ass On the Way Out!
- From Bannon to Sessions
- Future Babies of the Democratic Party – Pampered Politics
- Get Ready For FOUR Years of This B.S.
- How Leftists Portray Reality
- How Many Non-Citizens Voted in 2016 ~ John Fund
- Ivory Tower Kindergartens – Safe Spaces
- John and Ken Cover Childish Democrats
- Kimberley Strassel’s Interview w/Steve Bannon (Alt-Right Defined)
- Larry Elder Covers Some Aftermath of the Election
- Mindless People on Facebook Continue White Nationalist Mantras
- Putting Democracy At Risk – Dems v. GOP
- President of Largest Teachers Union Calls Trump Hitler
- Remember When Republicans Rioted When Obama Was Elected?
- So, Let Me Get This Straight… – STATS
- Spoiled and Brainwashed Children of the Left Who Hate Democracy
- Steve Bannon And His Despicable Jewish Defenders! [/saracasm]
- The Alt-Left Destroys Families
- The Alt-Left Loses It – No Honkies Allowed
- The Alt-Right ~ Larry Elder Interviews Joel Pollak
- The Blue Wall – Electoral Maps from 1992-2016 – STATS
- The New York Times “Week In Hate” ~ What a Joke! – STATS
- They Weren’t Racists Before They Were
- Three Courses On The Electoral College (Civics 101)
- Time-Line of Trump’s “Mockery”
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Unleashes 200,000 Felons To Vote
- White-Lash ~ A New Leftist Word
- Who Really Voted for the “Racist/Sexist” Trump – STATS
- WOW ~ A Biblical Post-Election “Note”
Do you understand what the Electoral College is? Or how it works? Or why America uses it to elect its presidents instead of just using a straight popular vote? Author, lawyer and Electoral College expert Tara Ross does, and she explains that to understand the Electoral College is to understand American democracy.
Right now, there’s a well-organized, below-the-radar effort to render the Electoral College effectively useless. It’s called the National Popular Vote, and it would turn our presidential elections into a majority-rule affair. Would this be good or bad? Author, lawyer, and Electoral College expert Tara Ross explains.
You vote, but then what? Discover how your individual vote contributes to the popular vote and your state’s electoral vote in different ways–and see how votes are counted on both state and national levels.
Most delegates will typically support who their person they supported endorses. So if Rubio endorses Cruz… he would be much closer, much… and this amount of a split in delegates would force — per GOP primary rules — a 2nd ballot at the party convention.
So, right this is the count:
➤ TRUMP: 646
➤ CRUZ: 397
➤ KASICH: 142
RUBIO left the race with 163 delegates. If he endorsed Cruz [like he should… unless he is a weenie and endorses Kasich], That would leave…
➤ CRUZ 560 delegates.
Mind you, these delegates would have a choice to remain uncommitted now and choose who to support at the convention ~ which is July 18–21, 2016.
In-other-words, this will most likely end in a brokered convention, per the already agreed upon rules set for the primaries.
AGAIN, for a “civics 101” lesson on the GOP Primary rules, see the below audio:
- The term superdelegate is used to describe delegates to the Democratic National Convention who are not elected by primary voters but automatically given a voice in the presidential nomination process because of their position in the party.
This comes via The Blaze:
Which do you prefer: Light or dark spirits? As it turns out, your answer may be a good indicator of your political orientation.
According to new research, Democrats prefer clear drinks, while their Republican counterparts would rather enjoy a serving of brown liquor.
Liberals appear to like their Grey Goose and Smirnoff vodkas, while Republicans opt for Wild Turkey and Jim Beam whiskey.
Champagne? That appears to be a drink for individuals on the left.
From video description:
Larry Elder has the unique ability to put side-by-side thesis and antithesis in order to explain [well] two competing ideas. In this example, he answers the question of of what, if any, differences there are in the two competing parties. (Posted by: http://religiopoliticaltalk.com/) There are quotes from Milton Friedman as well as the ineffable Ronald Reagan to drive home these differences. Enjoy, it is Larry Elder at his best.
See also: Two Models: Prosperity or Egalitarianism
For more clear thinking like this from Larry Elder… I invite you to visit: http://www.larryelder.com/
PS, this video took a LONG time to do! Larry Elder’s Producer would mix two differing Reagan speeches, and insert Obama clips, as well as cutting out long pauses in Milton Friedman’s and Ronald Reagan’s clips. So trying to sync up the videos were very time consuming as I literally had to “trim” almost every sentence of Gippers debate close.
I took a small portion from a larger video done by someone else because I think this little bit goes a long way to explain why the West will ALWAYS have problems with Islam. Of course Christ raised the stakes in regards to the “Golden Rule,” but it is interesting to note Islam does not have it. I personally would have chosen some different graphics to have in the background of this presentation… but I am not worried about aesthetics as much as the worldview involved here.