If you find it hard to shake the feeling that Trump might not win? Check out Jason’s analysis. It just might cheer you up. Here’s The Simple Truth.
In this episode, Larry addresses Joe Biden’s tendencies to threaten to fight his opponents, lie about his school achievements, and stumble through probable cognitive decline. He also points out some interesting similarities between Biden and the cartoon character Mr. Magoo.
I will post the teasers to Larry Elders film, UNCLE TOM after this Biden “if you don’t vote Democrat then you aren’t ‘authentic black'” moment. This movie can’t get here quick enough:
LEGAL INSURRERECTION hat-tip:
BREITBART has a list of 10 “could be racist offenses” of Bidens, Here are six:
UNCLE TOM TEASERS
An oral history of The American Black Conservative.
A JOE BIDEN BONUS:
Black History [every] Month
Books Worth Reading
- Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White (& DVD), by David Barton
- White Guilt: How Blacks and Whites Together Destroyed the Promise of the Civil Rights Era, by Shelby Steele
- Shame: How America’s Past Sins Have Polarized Our Country, by Shelby Steele
- Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality? by Thomas Sowell
- Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed, by Jason L. Riley
- Black Rednecks and White Liberals, by Thomas Sowell
- Intellectuals and Race, by Thomas Sowell
- Race Pimping: The Multi-Trillion Dollar Business of Liberalism, by Kevin Jackson
- What’s Race Got to Do with It? Why It’s Time to Stop the Stupidest Argument in America, by Larry Elder
- The Ten Things You Can’t Say In America, by Larry Elder
- Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America, by Jesse Lee Peterson
- Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation, by Deneen Borelli
- Weapon of A.S.S. Destruction, by Alfonzo Rachel
- Uncle Sam’s Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America’s Poor and What We Can Do About It, by Star Parker
- It’s OK to Leave the Plantation: The New Underground Railroad, by C. Mason Weaver
- The Myths That Divide Us: How Lies Have Poisoned American Race Relations, by John Perazzo
- Tribalism: The truth between the lies, by C. Mason Weaver
- Bamboozled: How Americans are being Exploited by the Lies of the Liberal Agenda, by Angela McGlowan
- Race & Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?, By Walter Williams
- The End of Racism: Principles for a Multiracial Society, by Dinesh D’Souza
- Runaway Slave, DVD
- From Rage to Responsibility: Black Conservative Jesse Lee Peterson and America Today, by Jesse Lee Peterson
- A Lot Like Me: A Father and Son’s Journey to Reconciliation, by Larry Elder
- A Personal Odyssey, by Thomas Sowell
- Up from the Projects: An Autobiography, by Walter Williams
David Barton 3-Part (Video) Series
A quick note before the two montages:
Remember, in this first compilation by Hugh Hewitt and his producer — the video and audio do not match — it is just window dressing. You are meant to LISTEN to this and not watch. Hugh and Generalisimos do, “Joelero”
Joe Biden is an extremely risky choice to run against a bully like Donald Trump. Be real. pic.twitter.com/HjVWr5aBQZ
— Walker Bragman (@WalkerBragman) March 2, 2020
…via RPT on Facebook:
This is why every-day guys like Trump. He says what we think or how we talk among friends.
Ben Shapiro had a funny little shtick during his radio show along with some commentary regarding a “Bernie/Trump” election. I had to excerpt the shorter bit at the front of the longer audio, as, RED DAWN is one of my favorite movies of all time!
A friend has been noting a couple times that people should stop with the political hate. Posting this:
You see, a lot of people treat their Facebook like another version (private version) of themselves… with no regard to others who may be friends, family, co-workers, or the like. As I often do, I wonder if they are talking about me… but I post pretty mainstream stuff — nothing from crazy conspiracy sites like Alex Jones, or the like. And when I do post something from Mark Dice or Paul Joseph Watson, I ALWAYS include the following:
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
But, I do not typically post on others walls unless family or friends start posting incessantly about the following… calling [essentially] me for my vote, one of the following (or any combination thereof): sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist, bigoted (S.I.X.H.I.R.B.)
When I disagree, I try to keep it civil… like I was talking to someone in a line at the local grocery store, with others (kids) present. As one can see from my CONVERSATION SERIES, I keep it full of facts, evidence, and a modicum of civility. So I realized that the call to civility on a friends Facebook was not about me, as I have never (beyond maybe a birthday wish) really interacted with said “old-school acquaintance/friend.”
But NOW I was curious as a cat. So I read the replies and found one that said: “I post a lot of animal stuff too… so I’m not gonna unfriend you… Because I LOVE YOU!”
To me it sounded like an admission… so I clicked over to this persons wall. NOT that this person was the culprit… but I was merely curious. This is the kinda stuff I found:
All I can say is that the above is one of the reasons why winning in 2020 will be easier than in 2016. People are visiting this person’s wall and saying to themselves, “wow, if this is the state of the party I belong to… I don’t feel like voting.” The up-and-come front runner for the Democrat Party said this of me:
- “Is it racist to vote for Trump?” CNN’s Jake Tapper asked the South Bend., Ind., mayor [Pete Buttigieg] on Sunday. “Well, at best, it means looking the other way on racism.”
I realize many people BELIEVE this crap. But in a good c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n, it doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. I mean, Rush’s producer, “Bo Snerdly” (pictured to the right) founded an org to (as he put it): “…promises to ‘make Black Americans Republican again'” (WASHINGTON TIMES). So I don’t even wish to respond to the very demeaning and not true KKK meme.
So, I merely wish to post my response to the Scotts Bluff County Democratic Party “Meme” about the Tuskegee Airman. And this is why winning a conversation with the Left is easy.
FIRST, the Medal of Freedom is not one often given to war heroes… it is given to people — who unfortunately — donate to the campaigns of those in office. Or have really made an impact on culture. FOR INSTANCE, Oprah Winfrey created an audience of 20-million viewers and kept it at that number until she retired. So to has Rush Limbaugh done the same, to this day. These are the only people in media to do this. This is an amazing accomplishment. And what Rush has done for the base of the conservative movement and media is summed up well in Hugh Hewitt’s commentary:
SECOND, President Trump DID AWARD a more prestigious award to this Tuskegee Airman. For instance, the U.S. AIRFORCE notes:
Why give him the lowly regarded “Medal of Freedom” when you can give a more substantive award?
THIRDLY, here are some examples of Obama’s Medal of Freedom recipients — sorry for the LONG excerpt from PJ-MEDIA’S post:
Here some other early morning radio peeps talking about Rush:
- Rush Limbaugh is no doubt, the godfather of talk radio and has been at the top of the pile for decades and decades. So it only makes sense when someone like him drops some major news, he makes the top of the headlines for days. He is conservative broadcasting and single-handedly saved the am band and invented modern talk radio. Watch this clip to hear the gang recall their favorite Rush moments and what he’s meant to their careers.
Mark Steyn fills in for the indomitable Rush Limbaugh and was making me howl today as I delivered to Hollywood studios. Here is just a sample of the wit and humor of STEYN ONLINE!
Hat-Tip — MRC LATINO: