The Left has been so busy calling EVERYONE Nazis, when ACTUAL Nazis show up, it falls on deaf ears. Here to illustrate this problem is Timmy, the boy who cried “NAZI!”
Here is a FB comment of mine:
One should note the first blows thrown were from the Black Shirt Fascists (Antifa) against the Brown Shirt Fascists (KKK) — BOTH are socialists.
- In the wake of Charlottesville, many are tempted to think that White Nationalists and Antifa are ideological opposites. On the contrary, I would argue that they are two sides of the same coin and share far more in common than either side dare admit. Allow me to present the top 3 ways they are the SAME. (1) Both Reject Peaceful Assembly; (2) Both Play Victim Card/Identity Politics; (3) Both Hate Israel.
Here is a list of why the White Nationalists and KKK are Leftists:
- They are typically socialist in their political views, and thus support the welfare state for personal financial reasons (poor) and ideological reasoning (socialist); or for the reason that it is a way of controlling minorities (racist reasoning). A modern plantation so-to-speak; There is a shared hatred for Israel and supporting of groups wanting to exterminate the Jews (Palestinians for instance). (TRUMP SIZED MYTHS)
This is a good list of Antifa “need-to-knows” about Antifa:
1. Antifa uses fascist tactics to achieve its goals.
2. The Department of Homeland Security labeled Antifa’s actions as “domestic terrorism.”
3. Antifa uses “black bloc” attacks to promote violence, sow chaos, and evade law enforcement.
4. Antifa’s garbled ideology is grounded in Marxism.
5. The mainstream Left is praising Antifa.
7. Antifa conflates speech with violence, believing that “offensive” rhetoric, “hate” speech, and micro-aggressions should be counteracted with macro-aggressions, or physical violence.
A must read GAY PATRIOT article, of which this is the end comment:
The below “lynching” is explained here a bit by BREITBART:
What is missed here is the FACT — that is spelled “f”, “a”, “c”, “t” — that many whites WERE lynched. Granted, not as many as whites, but quite a few. From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States…. 1,297 of those were white people…. Many of the whites lynched were lynched for helping blacks or being anti-lynching. In fact, almost all the white people lynched were Republicans. Here is an example of a “hit-card” given to the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party, the KKK so they knew who to kill:
Lots of whites were killed or almost killed by the KKK over the years:
Here is another photo of all the white Republicans dying to save black men from the grip of racist Democrats: 360,000 Unions soldiers died fighting the Southern Democrats…
See more at my RACIAL MYTH PAGE.
Two great posts from GP that should be read in whole. First is the story of some black acolytes meeting with Trump:
Here we see CNN continuing to implode:
A more pictorial example via GAY PATRIOT:
To which the left responded, “No! No! No! You can’t make us grow up! We want to stay angry, bitter, and unhinged!” (And also, violently disrupt the peaceful transition of power.) And you really would like to believe that the meme-tantrum below the jump represents just a fraction of the unhinged fringe of the left; but then you remember you have elected Democrat members of Congress calling Trump illegitimate; you have a former Democrat governor calling Trump a “fascist,” you have anti-Trump derangement throughout the mainstream media and the celebrity left. You have a broadly believed insane conspiracy theory that the FBI and the Russian Government conspired to elect Trump. And the very, very few people on the left saying, “Come on, knock it off, you guys,” are being attacked and vilified.
Some Larry Elder Porn:
Here Are Some Pragerisms
So Steve Bannon is an anti-Semite even though many Jews came out an defended him (leftist Jews, Orthodox Jews, secular Jews, and higher ups in Israeli political parties. NOW, Jess Sessions is in cahoots with the KKK even though he fought the Klan in court as well as being key in desegregating schools… but he is a Stormfront racist. Um… okay [/sarcasm]
The Left has gone bat-shit crazy!
Thank you POWERLINE!
Here is more on that “deciding vote” by Arlen Specter that he regrets as one of the biggest miss-voted in his career (TOWNHALL):
(Caution, STRONG LANGUAGE)
(Again, I do not support or endorse InfoWars – see below)
While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
Conversations about Beyonce’s performance in the Super-Bowl are all the rage right now in social media. The only thing that concerns me is the idea that the Black Panthers were not a racist group. Which they were… this leads of course to JayZ being a black supremacist being that Beyonce is married to him and has said similarly “cultic things” in the past. I will not rehash much here outside of the conversation via Facebook with the links to all the info I reference. Which is damning.
First some background to the Super Bowl appearance:
Now a few people were mentioning on Facebook that teh Black Panthers were not a racist group, and countered my position that the KKK and the Black Panthers are very similar:
- Black panthers are a mirror image of the KKK. both vote Democrat, both have radical ideology (one is socialist, one is Marxist), both are based on racial supremism, as well as both being muderouse (killing rival gang members in who was going to control the “Black Studies” at UCLA.
Here is the response:
- The KKK does not vote Democrat. They may have back in the days of Dixiecrats, but ever since McGovern, they have voted straight Republican. Do you seriously think the Klan voted for Obama?
- The Ku Klux Klan is not socialist. For fuck’s sake, they spent the better part of the 20th Century railing against perceived communism, and they actually lynched suspected socialists back in the 1910s and ’20s.
- The Black Panthers are not a racial supremacist organization. They are not Black Supremacists. They have never been Black Supremacists. They don’t go around targeting random White people to terrorize, and they never have.
- You’re comparing intra-party murders committed within party structure, or committed during law-enforcement raids in which Panthers themselves were killed… With a century’s-worth of terrorism through lynchings, burnings, and shootings that claimed the lives of thousands of people.
I didn’t respond to all of the points (who has time?) But, for a good read on why the modern KKK are socialist and support Hitler’s historical battle against communism, I suggest the book, “The Nazi War Against Capitalism.” Great historical discussion of the minor differences between what the Fascists in Germany wanted and the Communists in Moscow wanted.
The KKK was originally founded as the terrorist/racist arm of the Democrat Party. A good historical look into this movement can be found on my Racial Myths Page, as well as these very informative videos:
I only really responded to the racial activity of the old, the new Black Panther Parties, as well as Beyonce’s involvement with a black-supremacist (e.g., virulently racist), anti-Semitic, UFO, new age, violent cult. I know, that is a mouthful.
Here is my response:
I wrote on this extensively… not only do the majority of KKK members vote Democrat, but most extremists groups do:
And the DIXIECRAT thing is just not true. I suggest going through my page thoroughly… but all my posts and reading require a little time… something not afforded FB conversations much. A shorter explanation is found in this post by Dr. Wallace:
➤ …The answer is, they returned to the Democrat party and rejoined others such as George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, and Ross Barnett. Interestingly, of the 26 known Dixiecrats (5 governors and 21 senators) only three ever became republicans: Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and Mills E. Godwind, Jr. The segregationists in the Senate, on the other hand, would return to their party and fight against the Civil Rights acts of 1957, 1960 and 1964. Republican President Dwight Eisenhower proffered the first two Acts. (Dr. Eric Wallace)
A close friend of the Black Panther (the original) pointed out their antisemitism (this friend was then a fellow Marxist and editor of a well-known Marxist publication most hippy leftists read during this time). On page 227 David Horowitz notes this antisemitism of the Black Panther Party — in the autobiographical story of “Radical Son: A Generational Oddysey”
Also, a site I do not support typically because of their extremely left wing positions is the Southern Poverty Law Center notes of the New Black Panther Party that they are
- “virulently racist and anti-Semitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers.”
And note the founder of KWANZAA — himself a racist killer who ordered gun-fights with the [old] Black Panther Party and tortured women who himself was a Marxist concurs in his writings about his competition. This dealt with a couple of your points, I am curious if you knew any of this? Or what type of church our current President went to (you can see my memorized analogy I used in a discussion with an older Democrat on my Hawaii vacation, here).
I hate to point this out as well, but Beyonce is married to a racist CULT member. I did a long video presentation of them [the cult] as well, here:
- Jay-Z Sports a Racist Emblem from the CULT, “The Five Percenters”
- Here is my video on them
- And here it crosses over into politics with Marco Rubio.
So she herself is closely aligned with a black supremacist, UFO new-age type cult.
Via The Blaze:
Black & Right has this interesting post: