Today on the Matt Walsh Show, Democrats attempt to legalize abortion through every stage of pregnancy up until birth, nationwide. Meanwhile, people are getting sent to prison for killing bald eagles and harassing turtle eggs. Our law — and Democrat policies — literally place animals and bugs above human beings. We’ll discuss. Plus, Handmaid’s Tale cosplayers show up at Amy Coney Barrett’s house and proceed to embarrass themselves. Because what else could they possibly do? And a Republican senate candidate is caught on a tape in shocking video claiming that the gender pay gap is a myth. This is a huge scandal. He’s also completely right. For our Daily Cancellation, we will attempt to make sense of the latest gender innovation: cake gender.
(I am posting most of the headers to each section, but #2 I post in full to compare to the 20/20 investigation many years ago (part of the original post): via THE FEDERALIST
All I can say is Big Government is an evil sombitch!
THE BLAZE makes this accurate assessment:
GAY PATRIOT comments on the above information:
The following comes from my old blog dated June, 2007. It is an import perfect for the above new information.
Peter Singer is the Ira W. DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at the University Center for Human Values at Princeton University. Singer was the founding President of the International Association of Bioethics and, with Helga Kuhse, founding co-editor of the journal Bioethics. In his book “Practical Ethics,” he writes:
Remember that Peter Singer teaches ethics to generations of medical students. An ABC 20/20 SPECIAL turned up some horribly unsettling info about an industry that has come into being with the slow march towards the devaluation of human life:
Another piece to this puzzle was added with an article by MONA CHARIN, a nationally syndicated columnist when she wrote this in reference to another think tank article:
Here is an actual price list from one of the now many companies that participate in the trafficking of human parts (more at Fathers for Life):
Here is the last article dealing with this topic, and is a recent discovery the devaluing of human worth under a more socialized medicine in Europe:
UPDATED BULLET POINTS via RED STATE
Almost 1.4 millions deaths related to countries that do not use Hydroxychloroquine as an early remedy vs telling people to go home and quarantine and come back if it is worse. HCQ and Ivermectin work well as prophylactic’s. In fact, “in Argentina, in which 800 health care workers were given Ivermectin as a preventative medication and none of them were infected by the coronavirus during the experiment. Kory continued by saying among the 400 health care workers that were not prophylaxed with Ivermectin, 237 individuals or 58% of the group contracted the virus” (HIGH PLAINS JOURNAL).
Why is this an important stat? This is why…THE NEW YORK POST also discusses the issue:
Continuing with the HIGH PLAINS JOURNAL,
Why does corporate media and health not want covid treated?
$$ Money $$
BIG-PHARMA cannot make money on anything but “vaccines.” [That have a much lower % of helping a person than cheap long tested drugs that are over the counter in most countries]
But here is the “BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS” moment, which is why I ask, WHERE IS CODE PINK?
Over 1.3-million estimated lives have been lost by not instituting early treatment protocols using Hydroxychloroquine (continuing counter found here). Not only that, but Ivermectin seems to be more effective used early. Where is Code Pink standing up in Congress showing bloody hands to Democrat Congressmen?
(See more at EPOCH TIMES)
THE AMA’s REVERSAL, BTW:
THE DAILY CALLER has some of the names listed But they point out that out of the 16 they have tracked down, most are young, and most are minorities:
These two videos made me both immensely sad, and mad at the same time (CAUTION).
“All over some TVs.” 77-year-old St. Louis retired Police Captain David Dorn was shot dead by looters when he tried to get them to stop looting a local pawn shop. pic.twitter.com/Xtvii4HoB1
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) June 2, 2020
22-year-old Italia Marie Kelly was murdered by a fellow protester in Iowa. Here’s her sister. THIS is the result of these “protests.” pic.twitter.com/NCWjbSrCXw
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 3, 2020
(A year ago) Susan B. Anthony List’s Jill Stanek shares her horrifying experience when she, as a nurse, witnessed babies being aborted alive and left to die. She shares why the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Abortion Protection Act is so important.
(For more on Kermit Gosnell, see TOO MANY ABORTED)
And LIFE-NEWS has this recent post…
BTW, if you didn’t know about this historic moment… that is because — as NEWSBUSTERS notes — the MSM gave it little attention:
- The big three networks gave just 15 seconds Friday to the largest pro-life annual march in the nation’s capital, this year. While it’s not out of the ordinary for the media to ignore this mammoth event that flies in the face of their liberal narrative on abortion, it is notable that they would hold a near blackout of the event even when President Trump became the first sitting President to attend in the 47 year history of the march….
MEDIAITE said Trump lied at the March For Life in D.C. when he said this [note, I include my response as well in the following pic] (via INFORMATION LIBERATION):
The DAILY CALLER simply responds with the video:
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 24, 2020
Just remember what Faye Wattleton said, former president of U.S. Planned Parenthood:
“I think we have deluded ourselves into believing that people don’t know that abortion is killing. So any pretense that abortion is not killing is a signal of our ambivalence, a signal that we cannot say yes, it kills a fetus.”
Here is the previous post (originally posted January of 2019)
I posted this on my RPT Facebook Page:
Shortly thereafter, a reader posted this short response an a link:
- Just a little info on the matter. (SNOPES: Did New York Pass a Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth?)
By the by. That article is probably the most many read about the abortion debate. I doubt they would have read “Grand Illusions: The Legacy of Planned Parenthood,” or, “Killer Angel: A Short Biography of Planned Parenthood’s Founder, Margaret Sanger.” Or “Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments,” or, “The Case for Life: Equipping Christians to Engage the Culture.” Neither do they watch or listen to women who survived abortions, like, Gianna Jessen, or Rebecca Keissling. Or listen to presentations LIKE THESE:
- The Case for the Pro-Life Position (Part 1)
- Bad Arguments Made Against the Pro-Life Position (Part 2)
- “Pro-Life” is Not a Preference Claim (Part 3)
Why complicate things with history and facts and debate. But I digress. Here is my response:
Another friend posted at the same time:
So now Virginia is doing the same as New York… Virginia could soon be joining New York in repealing restrictions on abortion, including terminations up until the moment of birth, under the provisions of a bill backed by Governor Ralph Northam and a substantial number of Democratic lawmakers. The Repeal Act, introduced as HB2491 by Delegate Kathy Tran (D-Springfield), would repeal restrictions on third trimester abortions, allow abortion doctors to self-certify the necessity of late term procedures, eliminate informed consent requirements, repeal abortion clinic health and safety standards, permit late term abortions to be performed in outpatient clinics, remove ultrasound requirements, and eliminate Virginia’s 24 hour waiting period.
NATIONAL REVIEW has the transcript for those wishing to read the exchange:
Originally Posted August 2010 (Conversation was from 2001)
Answer: For women, Roe means more than having control over their bodies; it allows them to plan her life. If there’s a contraceptive failure, the law protects her, permits her to decide whether-or-not to become a parent.
Once contraception has failed, the women have ALL the rights. She can get an abortion. If she decides to have the child, she can make the father pay support, whether or not he wanted it. According to Roe, the man’s obligation begins and ends with his wallet. This is true, but money facilitates existence (one of the reasons an abortion is allowed… monetary standard of living). The quality of life is measured in dollars and cents.
Inarguably, the man is required to pay support for eighteen years and will have his standard of living diminished (severely so, if his circumstances are modest). Certain career, education, and family options will be foreclosed – for the man at least.
(Sound familiar? These are excuses for the women to get “off the hook” – e.g., abort a life – but men don’t have that choice.)
If maximizing personal freedom is the primary goal of our legal system, why should men be held to their traditional obligations (supporting the children they’ve fathered) while women are liberated from theirs?
- “Do you believe the government should be able to force someone to become a parent?”
Well? This is precisely what is being done by the government à as I speak! You would argue that the government should stay out of your affairs when choosing whether to become a parent (i.e., to abort or not), however, you wish the government to be involved in telling the father that he has to become a parent and supply all the necessary needs for that child. Thus, you are forcing your morality on me Susan (as a defined group) and using the power of the Federal Government to boot!!! You cannot say any differently with what I just have shown above. This belief is self-refuting and shows you to-be-the hypocrite, and not me. You see… I am for equal rights under the Constitution. A “right” has no “moderation (see below). You, on the other-hand, are for special rights inferred upon groups of people.
An Update via Gay Patriot:
- Student: You made some good points in your talk, but you shouldn’t force your morality on me or anyone else who wants an abortion. It’s our choice, isn’t it?
- Me: Are you saying I’m wrong?
- Student: I’m not sure. What do you mean?
- Me: Well, you think I’m wrong, don’t you? If not, why are you correcting me? And if so, then you’re forcing your morality on me, aren’t you?
- Student: No, I just want to know why you are telling people what they can and cannot do with their lives.
- Me: Are you saying I shouldn’t do that? That it’s wrong? If so, then why are you telling me what I can and cannot do? Why are you forcing your morality on me?
- Student (regrouping): I’m confused. Look, the simple fact is that pro-choicers are not forcing women to have abortions, but you want to force women to be mothers. If you don’t like abortion, don’t have one. But you shouldn’t force your beliefs on others. All I am saying is that pro-life people should be tolerant of other views.
- Me: Is that your view?
- Student: Yes.
- Me: Why are you forcing it on me? That’s not very tolerant, is it?
- Student: What do you mean? I think women should have a choice and you don’t. It’s your view that’s intolerant, wouldn’t you say?
- Me: Okay, so you think I’m wrong. What is it you want pro-lifers like me to do?
- Student: You should let women decide for themselves and tolerate other views.
- Me: Tell me, what exactly do pro-choicers believe?
- Student: We believe everyone should decide for themselves and tolerate other views.
- Me: So you are demanding that pro-lifers become pro-choicers?
- Student: What? No way.
- Me: With all due respect, here’s what I hear you saying. Unless I agree with you, you will not tolerate my view. Privately, you’ll let me think whatever I want, but you don’t want me to act as if my view is true. It seems you think tolerance is a virtue if and only if people agree with you.
- Thirty Years of Studies Showing Negative Impacts;
- This Day Choose Life (*GRAPHIC* Not Intended For All Audiences);
- A Woman Conceived By Rape, Rebecca Keissling, Speaks to the “Rape Clause”;
- Bullet Points On the Pro-Choice/Pro-Life Argument (Updated);
- Glenn Beck Watches My Video of a Partial-Birth Abortion;
- Obama Gives Highest Civilian Medal To Eugenics;
- Theologian Wayne Grudem | Abortion (Exodus 21:22);
- When Does Life Begin?;
- You Do Not Have To Be Religious To Be PRO-LIFE ~ Just Reasonable (3-great audio presentations);
- Abortion Debate at Westmont College
- Margaret Sanger and the Racist History of Planned Parenthood (Black Genocide).
(Updated – original was posted Oct 2012)
Though Planned Parenthood claims that women depend on them for prenatal care, Live Action investigators had an incredibly hard time finding facilities that offered it—though they found plenty offering abortions. Live Action contacted all 41 Planned Parenthood affiliates where undercover recording is permitted by state law, and only 5 facilities out of 97 said they provided prenatal care.
HOTAIR has more:
CHICKS ON THE RIGHT join the chorus as well:
From Another Post of Mine
(Above Description) At Planned Parenthood, Live Action investigators discovered ultrasound machines generally only have one purpose: abortion. Planned Parenthood uses ultrasound to determine a baby’s age and position in the womb before it kills her. Investigators asked 68 Planned Parenthood facilities for ultrasounds to check the health of their babies, but only 3 were able to provide them. The remainder either did not do ultrasounds or used ultrasounds for abortions only.
Lila Rose sat down with former Planned Parenthood workers Sue Thayer and Ramona Treviño, who explained Planned Parenthood’s sole purpose for using ultrasound machines at their facilities: abortion.
The casual treatment of abortion (which verges on pride in feminist circles) is a sickening expression of a civilization near collapse.
GAY PATRIOT puts it this way, “Democrats say that more abortions among undesirables will improve the quality of the race.”
- “You know what?” Chu replied. “I actually believe that in the end by repealing the Hyde Amendment we will actually save this country money, because rather than having all kinds of unwanted pregnancies, there will be able to be the ability for women to have greater choice over their bodies no matter what their income level is. That’s the importance of repealing the Hyde Amendment.” (CNSNews — Tax-Funded Abortions “Will Actually Save This Country Money”)
Some MARGARET SANGER quotes… she is the founder of Planned Parenthood:
Forced sterilization was a Democrat legislation… maybe the government should pick this practice back up?
Are abortion laws more conservative in America or in Western Europe? Would a pregnant woman seeking an abortion have an easier time getting one in Texas or in…Germany? The answers, as talk show host Elisha Krauss explains, may just change how you think about America’s abortion laws.
I am updating this post by adding to it by way of older posts AS WELL AS this new example of Google’s morbid honoring of an Islamo-Fascist/Marxist leaning radical, Yuri Kochiyama:
Many of you may not know who this is. Trust me, until I started writing on the Five-Percenters, I didn’t know either. Truth Revolt catches up the uninitiated to the violent culture of the left:
You know who else admires Mao? Rachel Maddow… but that is neither here-nor-there, as, those that watch her on MSNBC do not grasp reality anyway. I make this point of “reality in a conversation with a commentator on one of my recent uploads to my YouTube Channel about the Left. Here is the opening comment followed by my response:
These people and support for radicalism in all walks of life scare me. Not in my soul… I am saved and a child of God, but scares me for the future of our country which has been a blessing for soo many. Here are PolitiChicks input on this Yuri Kochiyama flap:
Needless to say I stopped using Google for most of my searches years ago. I support Bing with as much bandwidth as I can. Here are some previous posts I have on the issue… “enjoy”
E A S T E R
Here is the posted “doodle” [art] on Easter by Google:
Now, here is Bing’s Easter display:
This erupted into a an issue on the WWW… here are a few examples:
Wow. At any rate, Caesar Chavez does not fit the mold of the modern Left. see my post “Comedian Paul Rodriguez Strays from CNN’s Script,” for some examples of just how “xenophobic” he was.
C H R I S T M A S
I lost my Christmas graphics and post for this one… so I will merely show the graphics from a couple of years via Google, followed by an example of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day by Bing:
I wonder who these angels pictured below would be heralding?
Are you getting the picture? It is worth a thousand words.
E C O – D E A T H
Memorial Day ~ Google vs. Bing
- Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. Their very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be ‘cured’ against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.
C. S. Lewis, God in the Dock, p. 292.
Google ignored an American Tribute to our men and women of the military on Memorial Day (first GOOGLE, followed by BING):
However, the day AFTER Memorial Day I saw this graphic, and had no idea what it was for:
I thought it was some dumb holiday or solstice, or something. It couldn’t be that easy, right? Moonbattery explains its meaning:
The above (audio) and below are Dennis Prager explaining more about DDT and other issues: