I was told by #NeverTrumpers that this soo shocked the DNI (internal watchdog, inspector general’s office) that the whistle-blowers complaint was raised to immediate “dealing with.” I was told this was done by a Trump appointee, Joseph Maguire. In other words, he is unbiased and committed to the truth. Come to find out that,
- …the DNI general counsel said days later that, after consulting with the DOJ, the matter did not meet the legal definition of an ‘urgent concern,’ and was not subject to mandatory disclosure to Congress… (NEWSBUSTERS)
I asked a friend if the Facebook post he relayed by a friend would change:
- So your friends FB post has been wrong in almost every point made…. NOW I wonder if this statement (“…The Inspector General who determined that the whistleblower complaint was “credible” and “urgent” is himself not just a Republican but a Trump appointee”…) will be used derisively rather than supportively of the conspiracy theory: “well, the IG is a Trump appointee. What else did you expect!?”
Maybe he was pressured! This story was the latest debunked conspiracy theory, and shows the amount of vitriol towards the President. “Acting director of national intelligence threatened to resign if he couldn’t speak freely before Congress on whistleblower complaint,” the Washington Post headline ran. Also this from MSN
- The acting director of national intelligence threatened to resign over concerns that the White House might attempt to force him to stonewall Congress when he testifies Thursday about an explosive whistle-blower complaint about the president, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with the matter. (MSN)
PJ-MEDIA notes how the DNI himself debunked the story:
I was told by Facebook peeps the whistle-blower was in on the information personally and needed “whistle-blower status, protection.” But the problem was, he did not have first-hand knowledge, but heard it from someone. Brit Hume notes this in a Tweet:
Here’s a “new revelation” in this article: the whistleblower complaint is based on hearsay. From the article: “The whistleblower didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.” https://t.co/rPPVRD88Qp
— Brit Hume (@brithume) September 21, 2019
The DAILY CALLER notes further:
Representative Mark Meadows is noted as joining the fray with this:
After noting the second-hand-hearsay — which I am convinced was dropped on purpose to get the Biden controversy front-n-center. The Trump admin KNOW how the #NeverTrumpers, the Leftist media, and Democrats will react… and the bonus? The Biden’s corruption are now the talk of the town. What did Rep. Matt Gaetz call it? Catfishing! But I digress.
Okay, again… After noting the second-hand-hearsay, the DOJ’s criminal division investigated Trump’s phone call to the Ukrainian president and found nothing wrong (RIGHT SCOOP). In fact, what came out later is the whistle-blower is intimately intwined with an org that pays people to come out against the Trump admin and is represented by Clintonistas… and is themself BIASED against Trump:
- It was a fact completely omitted from the cascade of Trump impeachment coverage found on ABC’s World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News. “The Dependent of Justice warned the whistleblower’s information was ‘secondhand’ and that there are indications, quote, ‘of an arguable political bias on the part of the complainant,’” reported CBS chief congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes. (NEWSBUSTERS)
- Democrat Nancy Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump on Tuesday based on second-hand information from a confirmed anti-Trump leftist operative of a July phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelensky. The alleged “whistle-blower” is being represented by a former Schumer and Hillary Clinton operative. (GATEWAY PUNDIT)
I was also told there was criminal QUID PRO QUO. This too was debunked… first by the Wall Street Journal (NATIONAL REVIEW) — which was a cause of derisiveness on a friends Facebook. And later confirmed by BOTH CNN and FOX NEWS!!
What was the best moment however? I was told Trump was the initiator of the topic about corruption and the Biden’s. Bwahahaha… the President of the Ukraine initiated the discussion:
To say Democrats and #NeverTrumpers jumped the gun on this is understated. Where is Mitt Romney on this??? He came out saying how aweful it was? Why is he all of a sudden silent? Behind closed doors the Dems know they effed up. Funny.