Previously I noted this in my Dinosaur post… this however is Dr. Armitage explaining in more depth the lawsuit and the topic that caused the ruckus.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo goes from stupid to full on retard in this anti-science rant. A thorough rebuttal follows.
Via YOUNG CONSERVATIVES:
- Democrats are fond of telling us that requiring verification of someone’s identity prior to voting is bad. Not to mention racist. But guess what they got caught doing during the election for DNC chair? They required that everyone’s identity on each ballot be vigorously verified.
- The solution to this problem is simple but not easy: Gender dysphoric kids must compete athletically with the sex they’re born with and must follow the rules against performance enhancing drugs. The same is true for college and Olympic and professional athletes. Any other system penalizes women and dismantles the gains of two generations of Title IX. (American Spectator)
Tucker Carlson (http://tinyurl.com/hlq68x9) had on Zac Petkanas, Democratic National Committee senior adviser, to discuss the transgender bathroom issue going beck to the states to control rather than the federal government dictating to the states what they should do (more via the Daily Caller: http://tinyurl.com/gnqx62e). during the interview, zac said Tucker’s example was invalid BECAUSE there are no examples Tucker could provide. BZZZZZZT, wrong. I clipped Tucker’s show as well as two news reports to showing examples. BEFORE getting to a few links to other examples, the example of the female wrestler taking testosterone to transition to a boy is a prime example of some of the issues involved.
Just to show the insane media viewpoint… “Mack” has not gotten an operation yet, but Mercury News says this: “Beggs wrestles in the 110-pound class, where his record is 52-0.” No, she is still a girl in every-way but is taking testosterone. She could still decide to forego this whole thing… and then magically what? a girl again according to the Mercury News. Herein lies the rub… if these school districts in this state allowed her to wrestle boys, what would be the idea in stopping a boy from wrestling girls? In other words, chicks would be dominated in a similar fashion.
ALSO — “The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse” (BIZPAC REVIEW). (The American College of Pediatricians is a more conservative leaning group of medical professionals.)
I have previously posted on some of these examples of the war-on-women:
- Male Took Home All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field
- Male Bicyclist Wins Female Division
- In The Liberal World — Men Fight Women – *Equity*
- “Transferring Sainthood” In Denying Nature – Zac Petkanas Edition
Here are some other stories about sports and transgender men-to-women dominating the sport:
- Why Transgender Athlete Chloie Jonsson Is Suing CrossFit Over Discrimination
- Transgender rugby player got a shot at the pros before she lived her full truth
- Transgender athletes born male set to make Olympic history
- Should Caster Semanya be allowed to compete as a woman? Tipped for 800m gold, she has no ovaries, nearly as much testosterone as a man and has sparked a huge ethical debate
I forgot about this example via GENDER TRENDER:
Church at the Cross, Grapevine (2016) – Many people claim that the Bible is merely a human book, irrelevant, full of errors, and unreliable as an authoritative source of truth for all people. But, what does the evidence suggest? Can we trust the Bible? Speaker: Dr. Dan Wallace (author and Sr. Professor of New Testament Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary).
Stayin’ in Black (The Bee Gees + AC/DC Mashup by Wax Audio) — The Bee Gees: Stayin’ Alive
Hat-Tip to EL PIBĒ
Tucker Carlson discusses “transgender bathrooms” in schools with Zac Petkanas after President Trump reverses Obama’s transgender bathroom guidance.
Wow… people who do not think like this guy are unenlightened. Just… wow. Of course the gay professor most known for firing the first shot across the bow of the modern culture war said:
Even the truth of nature ceases to be reality on the Left.
“Reasonableness” is not in the progressive Lefts vocabulary… radical views of equality excavate any such thing. Any many well-intentioned [benighted*] Democrats led by the nose not realizing this are just as much at fault.
The Active Transfer Of Saint-Hood Through Social Justice Means
~ some examples ~
Which bring me to the FAIRNESS BRIGADE our universities are creating so “progressives” [really, regressives] feel good and benighted…
FAMILY POLICY INSTITUTE OF WASHINGTON visited the campus of the University of Washington to see if students would affirm or reject Joseph Backholm’s new chosen identity: a 6’5″ Chinese woman.
I think the really important part is at the end when it is pointed out that how are these people going to make the real [tough] decisions in life than truly matter if they cannot deal with simple realities. I can see this thinking with How Obama deals with foreign affairs. This brings to mind as well the recently “famous” dragon-lady, which is a man mutilating his body to become a female… wait for it… dragon. I have more on this in my Transspecies post, but Gay Patriot ends his post on the matter with this:
- So, does this mean that businesses will be required to provide this creature with a sunny rock to warm itself in the afternoon sun on? Will states that exempt businesses from having to cater to this be subject to boycotts in services of the LGBQTAR (As in ‘Reptilian’) coalition of the perpetually aggrieved?
We took to the streets of Seattle to see if people actually oppose all discrimination, or if they just oppose *some* discrimination.
The Family Policy Institute of Washington asks Seattle residents if there are any limits to the way someone can self-identify.
Do college kids think there’s a difference between men and women? FPIW visited Seattle University to find out.
- BRITISH NHS BANS TERM “EXPECTANT MOTHER” (the real war on women!)
- GENDER BINARY DANGERS AT THE ZOO (the real war on nature spreads to the zoo!)
Some posit that Jewish thinking on Satan is borrowed from Zoroasterian thought, however, Satan makes an appearance in the book Job. Job is a very early book… pre-dating Zoroaster’s life easily. Satan, as described there, is nothing like the evil god Ahriman, who is a dualistic equal to Ohrmazd the good god, rather than a subordinate.
There is a waay more in-depth dealing with this topic of a supposed Zoroastrian influence in Dr. Corduan’s PDF here:
Another excellent resource that responds to specific scholars on the issue is professor Edwin M. Yamauchi’s, PERSIA AND THE BIBLE, esp. chapter twelve. Here is an excerpt from Dr. Corduan’s excellent book:
Dennis Prager reads from an older article by the JERUSALEM POST, in which a family is interviewed about why they left Sweden. Here is an excerpt that caught my eye:
- “The politicians, the media, the intellectuals…they all played their parts in pandering to this dangerous ideology and, sadly, it’s changing the fabric of Swedish society irreversibly.” Karla, who’d sat passively, occasionally nodding in agreement at Dan’s analysis, then interrupted, saying, “If you disagree with the establishment, you’re immediately called a racist or fascist, which we’re definitely not. At times I felt that this was what it must have been like to live in the old Soviet Union.”
Larry Elder quickly explains Trump’s gaffe, then moves on to a fascinating interview of a German who has moved from Germany due to the government not keeping them safe. The interview can be listened to by itself on Larry Elder’s site.