This guy is selling it!
This guy does some pretty good work on his YouTube. Enjoy the Trump laughs (h-t STACEY on TWITTER):
….Give It a Second to Load….
Melanie Wilson explains how she helped a gentleman and his family on Christmas Eve 2016. Truly amazing!
From the video description:
Took me two years, but I found the video again!
- I didn’t know they had unions over there.
- Should’ve used a hammer
- Borat’s retarded cousin Bylo finally found a job. Great success!
- Hey they need him on the F 35 project.
- Must be cold there, his nuts have shrunk.
- This is called teasing the bolt. Standard practice if the bolt is playing hard to get.
- Come on, we all do that sometimes. pretend to do work at work
- With wodka, you never have to worry about selecting the right size tool.
- He’s going nuts with that bolt.
- Must be a mechanic from F&R Auto Sales
- Its like a Greek Tragedy. The train that was never finished and to this day the worker toils away.
- “220…..221…whatever it takes.” ~ “I like his can-do attitude, lets hire him full-time.”
- Poor Russia, can’t afford to buy right size wrench, so sad.
- That bolt will take about two weeks to get tightened.
- Pfft! anyone can see he needs a 7/16 whitworth spanner.
- The whole thing is made of paper mache and tape.
- I’ve got an entire set of wrenches with the same problem… I was vainly hoping this video would help me figure out what the hell’s wrong with ’em.
- When I was in engineering I was taught that on the first day….walk around with a spanner and look busy
- They will promote that one to management.
- It’s a new iterative technique. You start with the largest wrench and if after 10 minutes it doesn’t meet resistance then you drop down a size and repeat.
- They pretend to pay him so he pretends to work
- Tomorrow he will find the right spanner for the wrong bolt.
- He’s just warming the bolt up before tightening it.
- He was the head A&P mechanic on Flight MH370.
- 5 minutes ago he was sweeping the floor …good job Comrade!
- I knew Sputnik was Fake!!!
- Its a dying trade — the bluffer; not many of us left.
- A master craftsman – it literally takes a lifetime to get to that skill level.
- Laid off from the Lada factory, now he works there.
- He was just using the wrong side.
- Russian Spanner, French [Bolt].
- new type or round bolts invented by Wladimir Wladimirowicz Putin
- What a scam! During the close up, you can clearly see he flips the wrench the WRONG WAY!!
- “Ill see you next week Yuri! Im off for a cuppa.”
- Almost had it there buddy… try again.
- Like a glove!
- Is that the Lada factory?
By Federico Cornetto A talented tattooist transform his client’s tattoo of his girlfriend into the helmet of a fearsome samurai. Trung Tadashi, 41, from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, covered up the unwanted ink that showed a young lady’s face. He captured the process on film as he meticulously worked to hide the piece.
On Special Report with Bret Baier, Trey Gowdy simply lays down the law and says that if there were any connections like those the Democrats insist on, it would have been leaked long ago.