Totalitarian thinking is rampant on the left (http://youtu.be/
- True for You, But Not for Me: Overcoming Objections to Christian Faith
- True Tolerance: Liberalism and the Necessity of Judgment
- Coloring the News: How Political Correctness Has Corrupted American Journalism
- The Intolerance of Tolerance
- The New Tolerance
- Natural Law and Public Reason
- Natural Law, Liberalism, and Morality: Contemporary Essays
- Making Men Moral: Civil Liberties and Public Morality
- Clash Of Orthodoxies: Law Religion & Morality In Crisis
- Natural Law and Natural Rights
- The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left’s Assault on Our Culture and Values
- The Disuniting of America: Reflections on a Multicultural Society
- Liberalism: Fatal Consequences
- Death by Liberalism: The Fatal Outcome of Well-Meaning Liberal Policies
- At War with the Word
- Political Correctness The Cloning of the American Mind
- Muzzled: From T-Ball to Terrorism-True Stories That Should Be Fiction
- Are You Politically Correct?: Debating America’s Cultural Standards
- Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air
- A Refutation of Moral Relativism: Interviews with an Absolutist
- Moral Choices: An Introduction to Ethics
- Moral Apologetics for Contemporary Christians: Pushing Back Against Cultural and Religious Critics
- The Assault: Liberalism’s Attack on Religion, Freedom, and Democracy
- The Liberal Contradiction: How Contemporary Liberalism Violates Its Own Principles and Endangers Its Own Goals
- Give Me a Break: How I Exposed Hucksters, Cheats, and Scam Artists and Became the Scourge of the Liberal Media
The Left has a propensity for totalitarian thinking. Leftist movements throughout the twentieth century are harbingers (http://youtu.be/
They just didn’t — overnight — come and take Jews, priests, pastors, gypsies, and the like and kill them in NAZI Germany. [NAZI means: National Socialist (Nationalsozialismus) Party of Germany — again, leftist ideology.] There was years of demonization, firing from jobs, shouting down of rather than dialogue, and the like.
History is a harbinger, who will stand up on the Left and say, “Whoa, enough-is-enough?” Black sports writers cannot dissent from the liberal mantra (http://youtu.be/
Democratic Senators on the floor of the Senate calling for the name of the Redskins to be changed (why not Oklahoma? That is Choctaw for “Red-Man”), to saying swastika flags were at T.E.A. Party rallies (http://youtu.be/
This is some older commentary by me explaining What Fascism Is:
…a librarian at Ohio University recommended the book, The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom, and was voted on by his fellow professors 21-0 [with nine abstentions, so kinda like 30-0] as being a sexual harasser for recommending a conservative book. Sounds somewhat fascist to me.
See blog for Friday, April 14, 2006 (political commentary): TigerHawk – “Shame of Ohio State Univesity”
The political commentators of the same political philosophy, when on campuses are shouted down and threatened with bodily harm (Ann Coulter), when opposing viewpoints are not shouted down on university campuses, and the guests dont need bodyguards (Cindy Sheehan).
See blog (political commentary): Audacious Epigone – “Fascism in Connecticut”
Let us look at what we are told is suppose to be the political landscape if it were to be put into a line graph. Again, the following graph is wrong:
Really this is misleading. For one, it doesn’t allow for anarchy, which is a form of governance (or lack thereof). Also, it places democracy in the center… as if this is what one should strive for, a sort of balance. (The most popular — college level graph — is wrong and misleading as well):
The following graph includes all political models and better shows where the political beliefs lie e.g., left or right is the following (take note, this graph is from a book I do not support nor recommend… but these visual insights are very useful):
In actuality, during WWII, fascism grew out of socialism, showing how close the ties were. I would argue that the New Left that comprises much of the Democratic Party today is fascistic, or, at least, of a closer stripe than any conservative could ever hope to be. I will end with a model comparing the two forms of governance that the two core values (conservatism/classical liberalism versus a socialist democracy) will produce. Before you view the below though, keep in mind that a few years back the ASA (American Socialist Association) on their own web site said that according to the voting record of United States Congressmen and Women, that 58 of them were social democrats. These are the same that put Hitler and Mussolini in power.
Whatever happened to a loyal opposition? Boehner and McConnell just seem to be loyal, without the fervency and drive to oppose Obama’s recklessness. Bill Whittle is tired of seeing our country’s oldest tenets left hanging from a thread with no major leadership there to save them. It’s time for a new group of young leaders to takeover
We are defanging our military. What’s more, is that we are taking away their basic human rights to defend themselves, their Second Amendment rights to bear arms in their own self-defense, while asking them to volunteer to defend us. Moreover, we are choosing time and time again to deny them the mental health and veterans’ benefits, while giving more money to entitlements for other communities. Meanwhile, shootings on bases have occurred now multiple times, and 22 people in our armed services commit suicide daily. This is unacceptable–hear why in this Afterburner with Bill Whittle.
It’s a free country, but not so much in California, where there’s:
“No fires, no parking, all animals must be on a leash, no photography, camping not permitted, no lifeguard on duty, penalties will apply, permit required. Gun free zone, noise ordinance enforced. Fly quietly, minimum altitude 1000 feet. No ATV’s, personal watercraft prohibited, wake limit strictly enforced, plastic bags no longer available, tow-away zone. Fishing permit required, environmentally sensitive area, no dogs allowed, se habla espanol.”
Bill Whittle explains how places like California are ruining any sense of liberty, and are also taking away the fun of living here.
Bill Whittle shows you an iconic image of a rainy day when a U.S. Marine held an umbrella over the head of President Obama. Is this photograph a metaphor for President Obama’s actions in Benghazi and his Administration’s targeting of the AP, Fox News and the Tea Party? Hear what Bill Whittle thinks.
Tensions continue to rise on the Korean peninsula. Bill Whittle wonders why a poverty stricken totalitarian state like North Korea is setting the terms of debate, and not President Obama. Could the problem be that Obama and his security team fail to properly understand Kim Jong-un and his Stalinist regime? Is President Obama bumbling his way towards nuclear war?
America once dreamed of colonizing the Moon and putting a man on the planet Mars. Now it appears as though the United States has abandoned those dreams, in addition to those policies that create prosperity. Don’t fret. Bill Whittle sees promise on the horizon, like the abundance of natural gas and promise of private sector space travel. Hear more.