What is interesting to me is that with all the use of NAZI and comparison to Fascism, that those who hate fascism… real fascism, are missing the historical connection of the actions taken in pre-war Germany? Here is the latest use of NAZI for those that are voters for Trump:
- “If you vote for Trump then you, the voter, you, not Donald Trump, are standing at the border, like Nazis, going ‘you here, you here,’ ” Donny Deutsch said. (THE HILL)
Firstly, I documented the MANY instances of violence against people known to be Trump supporters:
- Totalitarian/Fascist Fits – Violence from the Democrat Left
- Exactly Like The NAZI Youth
- Do Conservatives Riot?
- ANTIFA – Premeditated Violence
- Democrats Cannot Be Racist or Ableist (Saay Whaaat!?)
- Trump Is Right – Both Sides Violent/Racist/Radicals
- The Continued Call for Violence from the Left
…I could go on, but you get the point.
But what is interesting is that groups (mobs) of people chase Trump officials out of normal life activities:
They refuse service to people (and remember please, that this has no correlation to people refusing to celebrate same-sex marriage. In all cases [the flower shop and bakeries] gay people were served in normal experiences. All that was refused was the creative skills to support a wedding. In other words, gays shopped at these places regularly and is why they knew about the people they wished to have do their weddings. The below example is just refusing business… which I also, as a Constitutionalist, support. But THIS is closer to the treatment of Jews in pre-war Germany than anything else the “right” has done.):
Or harassing families at their homes:
The above has happened many times before, one example is this:
All this calling people NAZI’s will get people hurt. Here is an excerpt of an excellent article by ISRAELLY COOL:
Steve Scalise’s shooter already proved the above point!
Here is the latest example of the Left’s call to violence: