An MSNBC reporter made the mistake of calling the
CHAZ CHOP takeover of a portion of downtown Seattle a “street festival”, and that did not go over with the protesters there at all (RIGHT SCOOP):
Here are some stories cataloged by NEWSBUSTERS:
- CNN’s Blitzer Interviews Fauci for 17 Mins on Coronavirus, But Nothing on CHAZ, Protests
- Huh? NY Times Hails Seattle Protest Takeover as ‘Homeland for Racial Justice’
- MSNBC: Radical Seattle Protest Zone ‘Like a Pedestrian Street Festival’
- CBS Cheers ‘Art Displays,’ ‘Street Fair-Like Atmosphere’ of Seattle ‘Autonomous Zone’
- Nets Downplay, Provide Cover for Seattle’s Extremist ‘Autonomous Zone’
Going through some stuff today on the interwebs… I came across a destruction of this Tweet by Oliver Darcy (senior media reporter for CNN).
This is CNN at their best — in other words, all about #FakeNews. Here are some Tweets by Cassandra Fairbanks calling out the baseness of CNN’s Darcy:
And Zach Vorhies has the Warlord of C.H.A.Z (some are now calling it CHOP) running guns from his Tesla. LOLZ… Tesla… he is a “green” warlord. And Andy Ngo also has some weaponry to share… before their Tweets however, lets quote GATEWAY PUNDIT’S story a bit:
I also wanted to pass along a longer video documenting some of the sugar coating by the media of what is going on up in Seattle. BUT FIRST, I always preface anything by Paul Joseph Watson and some others with this:
- While I like their rants (Paul Watson, Mark Dice, and others) and these commentaries hold much truth in them, I do wish to caution you… he is part of Info Wars/Prison Planet and Summit News network of yahoos, a crazy conspiracy arm of Alex Jones shite. Also, I bet if I talked to him he would reveal some pretty-crazy conspiratorial beliefs that would naturally undermine and be at-odds-with some of his rants. Just to be clear, I do not endorse these people or orgs.
The video was found over at MOONBATTERY’S site, who notes: “Seattle is our short-term future unless pushback against the liberal establishment and the mob it has mobilized gets serious quickly. The medium-term future will be totalitarian.”