Islamic Terrorism in Kashmir
What America Buys With Its Money
From Caroline Glick over at BigPeace.com:
Two weeks ago, a Palestinian from Bethlehem was arrested by the US-financed and trained Palestinian Authority security forces. He was charged with “carrying out commercial transactions with residents of a hostile state.”
No, he was not buying uranium from Iran. His purported crime was purchasing wood products from an Israeli community located beyond the 1949 armistice lines.
Denied bail by the US-funded PA magistrate’s court in Bethlehem, he has been remanded to custody pending the conclusion of his trial.
This man’s arrest is part of what the unelected, US-supported Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has touted as his “National Honor Fund.” The goal of this project is to ban all economic contact between Palestinians and Jews who live and work beyond the 1949 armistice lines. As far as the supposedly moderate Fayyad is concerned, those Jews and Israel generally comprise the “hostile state,” that the Palestinians under Fayyad’s leadership are being compelled to boycott.
Speaking to The Jerusalem Post, Palestinian Labor Minister Ahmed Majdalani said the PA hopes that by the end of the year all the thousands of Palestinians who are employed in Israeli communities in Judea and Samaria will quit their jobs. What he didn’t mention is that if they don’t quit, they will be arrested.
According to PA Economics Minister Hassan Abu Libdeh, since the start of Fayyad’s campaign, the PA has confiscated $1 million worth of Israeli products including foods, cosmetics and hardware from Palestinian stores.
Fayyad’s measures come on top of previously enacted PA measures like imposing the death penalty on Palestinians who sell land to Jews. Less than two months ago, the PA reaffirmed that it will continue to execute any Palestinian who commits this “crime.”
Creeping Sharia takes note of the most recent “wealth transfer” from American taxpayers to the Palestinians:
Another $150 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars, courtesy of Hillary Clinton and Obama to the corrupt and flourishing settlement of ‘Palestine’.
Watch the C-Span video [below], to see Hillary Clinton first blast Israel for building homes on its own land prior to announcing the latest donation to the unaccountable and corrupt ‘Palestinian’ Authority.
“…the United States has transferred an additional $150 million dollars in direct assistance to the Palestinian Authority. This brings our direct budget assistance to a total of $225 million dollars for the year, and our overall support and investment to nearly $600 million dollars this year. This figure underscores the strong determination of the American people and this administration to stand with our ‘Palestinian’ friends even in difficult economic times as we have here at home.”
Hamas Proudly Claims Killing of Pregnant Mother-Palestinians Celebrate
“In a true peace it is impossible that a purely Jewish state of Palestine can endure,” Rauf wrote. “In a true peace, Israel will, in our lifetimes, become one more Arab country, with a Jewish minority.”
~ Feisal Abdul Rauf, Ground Zero Mosque Imam ~
(Pictures… Weep With These Wonderful People…
They Are Models For The Patience & Compassion of God)
A Palestinian shot up a car, then drug the four people out of the car and shot them a couple more times to make sure the deed was done.. One of the victims was a mother of six, pregnant with her seventh. What happened next? Palestinians danced in the street passing out sweets.
Eco-Fascist Killed After Taking Hostages
The co-founder of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, said something that I think rings just as true as when he said it:
“I now find that many environmental groups have drifted into self-serving cliques with narrow vision and rigid ideology…. many environmentalists are showing signs of elitism, left-wingism, and downright eco-fascism. The once politically centrist, science-based vision of environmentalism has been largely replaced with extremist rhetoric. Science and logic have been abandoned and the movement is often used to promote other causes such as class struggle and anti-corporatism. The public is left trying to figure out what is reasonable and what is not.” (Old Post)
Moonbattery makes a great point about when this nuts eco-fascism started:
….When a moonbat starts barking about “saving the planet,” anyone he bites should be tested for rabies. How did this kook get such crazy thoughts in his head?
Lee reportedly said he began working to save the planet after being laid off from his job in San Diego. He said he was inspired by “Ishmael,” a novel by environmentalist Daniel Quinn and by former Vice President Al Gore’s documentary “An Inconvenient Truth.“
Discovery Communications is about as ecomoonbatty an outfit as you will find. One of its channels even runs “Whale Wars,” a program dedicated to glorifying the terrorist activities of sociopathic hippy pirates who sabotage whaling vessels. But to a moonbat, moonbattery could never go far enough.
Happy, Prince Albert? Your global warming crisis has finally claimed a victim.
Here is part of the news from CBS:
(CBS News) A radical enviornmentalist who took three hostages at the Discovery Channel headquarters while wearing what police may be explosives was shot and killed by officers, police said.
The gunman, identified as James Lee, was killed by police following four hours of negotiations but the hostages are all safe, said Montgomery County Police Chief J. Thomas Manger.
In a rambling manifesto on Lee’s website, believed to have been written by Lee, the writer rails against “disgusting human babies,” “parasitic infants,” and says people should “disassemble civilization.” The manifesto also calls on Discovery to “broadcast to the world their commitment to save the planet.”
Click here to read excerpts of the manifesto on James Lee website
….The building, which houses the offices of Discovery Channel and its sibling networks including Animal Planet, is located just outside Washington DC.
Lee operates the Web site savetheplanetprotest.com and was arrested in 2008 following a demonstration held at Discovery’s headquarters. Lee was found guilty of disorderly conduct.
According to a post on his Web site, Lee said he was thrown “in the nut house” for four days following his arrest.
Lee has been demanding a boycott of Discovery Channel since at least 2008.
On his website, Lee posted a rambling manifesto under the title “My Demands,” which espouses a far-radical environmentalist and misinthropic philosophy and calls on the channel to cease programming about giving birth, war and weapons.
“The planet,” he wrote, “does not need humans.”
The document, which appears to have been created on July 17, is interspersed with references to esoteric philosophers, childish language, misspellings, and capital letters.
Yet One More Mosque Supporter Refuses To Call Hamas a Terorrist Organization
Undercover Investigation-Terror Group Infiltrated (2009)
Part 2 can be found by on YouTube.
Good, Final Synopsis of Turkish “Peace” Flotilla
Israel Matzav h/t:
Suffi Muslims Attacked by Jihadi Muslims
Suicide bombers attacked the heart of liberal Islam yesterday with two deadly blasts at Pakistan’s most revered Sufi shrine, killing 41 people and injuring 175 more in an attack that appeared designed to inflame sectarian tensions.
The twin blasts at the Data Ganj Bakhsh shrine, also known as the Data Dharbar, in Pakistan’s eastern city of Lahore, happened just before midnight yesterday (local time) as the site was packed with several thousand worshippers.
Just days earlier, security officials had hailed a month-long respite from terror attacks as a sign the country was finally gaining the upper hand against Islamic insurgents determined to destabilise the nuclear-armed nation.
The attack forced the closure of the shrine’s mosque for the first time in centuries as investigators combed the holy site and workers cleared blood and limbs from its interior. It has also prompted outrage in Pakistan.
Raza Ahmed Rumi, a Pakistani Sufi expert and editor of the liberal weekly newspaper Friday Times, denounced it as a “barbaric attack” on a place which “represents millennia of tolerant Sufi Islam (and) which is directly under attack by the puritans”.
Lahore is a sort of mecca for Sufism, the liberal, mystical arm of Islam that rejects the concept of jihad and promotes spiritual enlightenment through music and prayer….
Melanie Phillips vs. Israel Bashers
The odious hypocrisy of … Israel-bashers, by Melanie Phillips:
1) There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza. The markets are full. There are fancy restaurants. An Olympic-size swimming pool was recently opened there. What hardship there is has resulted from the actions taken by the tyrannical Hamas regime which rules Gaza, which recently burned down an UNRWA summer camp for children, for example, and blew up one of Gaza’s restaurants.
2) It is astonishing to call upon Israel to lift its ‘blockade’ of Gaza, since every week Israel allows into Gaza tens of thousands of tons of humanitarian aid. Cameron and Clegg should be asked specifically why they have not called upon Egypt to lift its blockade of Gaza, which had been imposed more rigidly than Israel’s restrictions — until yesterday, when Egypt temporarily opened its border to fend off attacks from the Arab world during the current hysteria.
3) The only reason for Israel’s ‘blockade’ is to prevent weapons and missiles from being transported into Gaza. Lifting the ‘blockade’ would therefore allow those weapons through. Cameron and Clegg are therefore recommending that Israel take action which would jeopardise its security and lead directly to the deaths of many more Israelis.
4) It is therefore beyond nauseating to hear Clegg intone piously that this would be in Israel’s interests, which he claimed to have at heart. Let us hear no more from Cameron or Clegg about how of course they support Israel’s right to defend itself. That is precisely what they are attempting to remove. In the last two days, the new British government has shown itself hostile to Israel – and thus giving encouragement and strength to the enemies not just of Israel but of Britain itself and the free world. Cameron and Clegg should now be held publicly to account for this most alarming and despicable betrayal of Britain’s moral duty and the national interest.
This is with thanks to HotAir:
Melanie Phillips Writes On Israels Boarding of a “Peace” Flotilla
Here is some cogent input by Dennis Prager that should help to make a distinction on the deeper issues:
- On 31 May 2010, Israeli Shayetet 13 naval commandos boarded the ships from speedboats and helicopters in order to force the ships to the Israeli port of Ashdod for inspection. On the Turkish ship MV Mavi Marmara, according to the Israel’s own Turkel Commission, the Israeli Navy faced resistance from about 40 of the 590 passengers, including IHH activists – described in the commission’s report as a separate “hardcore group” – who were said to be armed with iron bars and knives. According to flotilla organizer Greta Berlin, the Israeli soldiers did not start firing until an activist seized a gun from one of them. During the struggle, nine activists were killed, including eight Turkish nationals and one Turkish American, and many were wounded. On 23 May 2014, a tenth member of the flotilla died in hospital after being in a coma for four years. Ten of the commandos were also wounded, one of them seriously. (WIKI)
I love Melanie’s books, and now that I know she blogs, I have been reading veraciously. This is a great post on the terorrist connections to this “humanitarian flotilla.” (Her newest book — she has many — is pictured to the right). The gems in this article are all the links to video [now dead, but you can see one HERE]… make sure to follow them:
- 7 of 7
- « Previous