The Black Sphere’s Kevin Jackson and Sheriff David Clarke join Sean Hannity along with a hysterical leftist who shrieks about blacks as an oppressed class of people.
- Union Official, Professor Teach How-to College Course in Violent Union Tactics – 4/25
- Judy Ancel Responds: ‘Affront to Democracy and an Attack on Students’ Right to an Education’ – 4/28
- Labor Notes: Union Official, College Lecturer Don Giljum Resigns After AFL-CIO Pressure, UM-KC Won’t Rehire Next Semester – 4/28
- Turning ‘Non-Violence’ Into ‘Violence’: The Quote That Wasn’t – 4/29
- Ameren Responds To Don Giljum’s ‘Sabotage’ Tactics – 4/29
- UMSL Lecturer Don Giljum Assaults Citizen Journalist, Police Confiscate Video – 5/2
- MORE SHOCK VIDEO: U of Missouri ‘Labor Studies’ Course Teaches How to Shut Down Non-Union Companies – 5/3
- Trumka to Union Members: We’re Being Targeted – 5/4
- University of Missouri-Saint Louis Releases Statement – 5/9
- ‘Introduction to Labor Studies’ – My First-Hand Account – 5/9
- UMKC/UMSL Whistleblower Phil Christofanelli Talks University Scandal – 5/11
- Is UMSL Attempting to Intimidate Student Whistleblower? – 5/23
- Labor Studies Professor: Andrew Breitbart’s ‘Electronic Brownshirts’ – 5/24
- Internal Emails Reveal UMSL Cover-Up: Administrators Targeted Student, Misled Public, Backed Radical Course – 7/13
Your Missouri tax dollars at work… $400 million in tax dollars going to the state universities to promote filthy communist propaganda.
College professors and union leaders were caught on tape teaching students on how the American flag is racist. He also tells them how the US can be defeated in Iraq, Afghanistan and here at home.
Dan Riehl at Big Government reported:
While claiming the American flag represents racism and discussing today’s Progressive Movement’s efforts to defeat America both at home and abroad, including on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan to help their international “comrades,” Communist Tony Pecinovsky pulls the mask off today’s Progressive Movement in two new exclusive Big Government videos of a University of Missouri course offering, already much in the news.
Pecinovsky first came to light yesterday in a Washington Times item by Kerry Picket.
Communism 101 at the University
Tony Pecinovsky, a Communist Party USA representative who is serving as the Communications Workers of America Secretary and Treasurer in St. Louis, spoke to students at the University of Missouri in St. Louis. In the video, he speaks about how the Communist Party looks to support candidates saying (5:30 mark in the video):
While discussing “the idea that the American flag is racist,” in the video below, Pecinovsky mentions a 2005 international youth festival in Venezuela sponsored by the World Federation of Democratic Youth(WFDY).
If you are wondering why some folks are starting to question whether a college education is worth the cost, the video below goes a long way towards explaining it. Recently, the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) and the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) sponsored two college courses: Introduction to Labor Studies and Labor Politics and Society, to be taught simultaneously through a video conference between to two campuses.
The Professors are Judy Ancel, Director of Labor Studies at UMKC and Don Giljum, business manager for the International Union of Operating Engineers at Ameren UE in St. Louis. (Bonus: he is a member of the Communist Party.)
In the class, the Professors not only advocate the occasional need for violence and industrial sabotage, they outline specific tactics that can be used. As one of our colleagues pointed out, its the matter-of-factness of it all that is so disturbing.
And yes, the schools, and the professors’ salaries, are funded by taxpayers.
Check back for more explosive, exclusive video later today.
Earlier today, Big Government brought you video footage of a disturbing college course from University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) and University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC). In the course, Professors Judy Ancel and David Giljam instruct students on how fear, intimidation and, even, industrial sabotage are important and, often, necessary tools for union activists.
In this new video, the professors make clear that they aren’t just speaking in theoretical terms. Union official David Giljum recounts several anecdotes where he, or other union officials, used threats to strengthen their negotiating positions (or simply get two-weeks paid time off work). Professor Ancel recounts favorably a tactic used by a friend of hers in a union protest in Peru. (Her story will be particularly interesting to any cat lovers out there.)
Stay tuned for a lot more on this story as it develops. LaborUnionReport has more information here.
This is imported from my Google Video account, as, they are going to close their site down totally soon. I suggest buying the DVD (Amazon), it is much-much clearer. Documentary filmmaker Evan Coyne Maloney investigates political censorship at colleges and universities in the United States.