Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says no official intelligence was used to start the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.
On ‘Fox & Friends,’ Republican congressman from South Carolina slams the former FBI director’s new tell-all as a ‘tabloid book.’ Ainsley Earhardt, Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade.
Mark Levin delves into the insane ideas from the Party I find the most in common with (the GOP) that somehow Congress can legislate or Mandate that Trump not fire Mueller. This is evidence that some well-known names in the Republican Party have no idea about our Founding document or passion to adhere to It’s clear enumerated guiding lines of separation of powers. Levin also delineates clear investigatory lines regarding Trey Gowdy’s assertion regarding Mueller’s mandate. Classic Levin!
Here are two very long episodes of the Mark Levin Show where Dan Bongino was filling in. Both are similar, Part II emphasizes more article referencing as well as the NEW YORK TIMES breaking news about the CIA spending $100,000 to get dirt on Trump. Please take note, I was going to merely link to Dan’s “OBAMNAGATE FILES” page, but I want to show the source for each link. “Enjoy” (If you have time for only one of these — listen to PART II):
[The pictured partial news story to the below/right is from the New York Times.]
Here is Mark Levin a year ago (March 2017) using only Leftist sources:
- Andrew McCarthy’s articles at NATIONAL REVIEW
- John Solomon’s articles at THE HILL
- Sara Carter’s articles at her site (Security, Political, National, Media)
- Daniel Greenfield’s articles at FRONTPAGE MAGAZINE
- Daniel J. Flynn’s articles at THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR
(BTW, they were saying McCabe would be fired, later in the day he was.) Sean Hannity has some guests on the show that are on the leading edge of breaking the illegalities open regarding the Trump witch hunt.
Stuff to read, watch, listen to:
✦ New Text Msgs Reveal FBI Agent was Friends with Judge in Flynn Case;
✦ FBI supervisor warned Comey in 2014 that warrantless surveillance program was ineffective;
✦ Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice – book;
✦ FBI’s Andrew McCabe Fired Just Two Days Before Official Retirement;
✦ Judge [Who] Recused From Michael Flynn Case Is Friends With Peter Strzok;
✦ British Court Orders Christopher Steele To Appear For Deposition In Dossier Lawsuit;
✦ The Obamagate Files;
✦ 2nd Dossier | 2nd Memo | More Shoes Dropping;
✦ When Lying To The FBI Wasn’t A Crime;
✦ OBAMAGATE (Part II) – audio;
✦ Probe Into Clinton’s “Uranium Deal” With Russians Opens.
“We Are Going to See Several Criminal Charges Against a Number of DOJ-FBI”
Here are the recent articles I have been reading….
- Jail the Guilty, Repeal FISA
- ‘NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!’: Trump blasts out revelations about new messages between FBI lovers showing Obama wanted to be briefed on EVERYTHING happening in Clinton email investigation
- FLASHBACK: OBAMA INSISTS HE DOESN’T GET INVOLVED IN FBI INVESTIGATIONS
- Grassley-Graham Memo: Obama Administration Utilized ‘Pee’ Dossier Four Times to Spy on American
- Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations to Congress
- ACE OF SPADES: The Morning Report 2/8/18
- 90% of VIOLENT CRIME SPIKE in Germany attributed to REFUGEES…
- AMAZING! President Trump’s Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time of His Presidency
- FBI Informant: Russians Routed Big Bucks To Clinton Foundation To Grease Skids For Uranium Monopoly
- Steele’s Credibility—and the FBI’s—Keeps Unraveling
- DOJ Official Who Worked On Clinton, Russia Investigations Steps Down For Personal Reasons
- LESS REDACTED
Sidney Blumenthal seems to be at the center of the Russian dossier paid for by Hillary. He was seminal to the Clinton Foundation, Hillary’s emails, and Benghazi, as well as his old school antics of besmirching the character of Monica Lewinsky. Read more at LEGAL INSURRECTION
GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina dismissed Democrats’ criticisms of the recently released Republican memo detailing surveillance abuse within the FBI and Department of Justice, during an interview Sunday on “Face The Nation.”
“I get that Adam Schiff and others are worried about what’s not in my memo,” Gowdy said on “Face The Nation.” “I wish that they were equally concerned about what’s not in the FISA application”
HOT AIR pulls out an excellent point/quote by Jonathan Turley:
GATEWAY PUNDIT says of the following report:
Here is the report referenced in GP’s post:
To wit, Democrat Representative Adam Schiff — leading on the “Russia Collusion” and impeachment thingies — says the public should not view the memo because the American public would not understand its talking points without the accompaniment reports to which the memo refers (GP h-t):
Lo-and-behold… Schiff’s wish is gonna be granted — although I doubt that is what he wanted. Ooops.
Again, GATEWAY PUNDIT:
While one may not think these are related…. they are. We are uncovering a massive cover up of illegal activity meant to sway an election:
- Was Lynch coordinating with Comey in the Clinton investigation?
- ‘Unbelievable’: FBI Agents’ Missing Text Messages Compared To Lois Lerner Email Scandal
- The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out, According To Former Fed Prosecutor
- Texts Between Peter Strzok And Lisa Page: AG Lynch Knew How The Clinton Email Case Would End
- Report: FBI Agents’ Texts Suggest Loretta Lynch Knew Outcome of FBI Hillary Probe in Advance
- BREAKING: FIVE MONTHS Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”
- Justice Department admits IRS wrongdoing, agrees to $3.5 million settlement with tea party groups
- Obama’s Weaponization of Government
Here is a partial of a DAILY CALLER article: