In a hilarious bit, Brian Whitman of The Morning Answer impersonates Doug Ose after the breaking news that he would no longer run in the gubernatorial race in California.
I was asked the following by a friend:
- If Trump fires Mueller, would you still support Trump? It’s not a trick question ;-)
I responded with this:
- I support Trump till he is out of office. Like I supported Dubya. I think it would be a bad decision personally, but Gingrich makes some good points here:
I then linked to an article that notes this about some of Mueller’s choices for his team:
My friend then humorously said this:
- How about if he shot somebody on 5th Ave?
To which I asked:
- Lol. No. I just have a funny feeling that Comey leaked on purpose to get a guy to investigate (his words), and it happens to be his golfing partner who then hires persons closely allied with the DNC and Obama/Hillary.
I then linked to this article mentioning another couple hires by Mueller:
I then asked: “That doesn’t raise any flags with you?” Of course it doesn’t. That is because he is not a Republican with the interests of protecting conservatism.
He also thinks Comey has “an incredible reputation for integrity.” WRONG again… he broke the law, in the least
- Besides being subject to nondisclosure agreements, Comey falls under federal laws governing the disclosure of classified and unclassified information. Assuming that the memos were not classified (though it seems odd that it would not be classified even on the confidential level), there is 18 U.S.C. § 641, which makes it a crime to steal, sell, or convey “any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof.” ~Professor Turley
Here is a devastating tour of the case against Comey:
The Morning Answer discusses some of the Wiki-Leaked emails and discusses the anti-Catholic/Evangelical discussions, as well as the importance of showing collusion between the Dept of Justice working with the Hillary campaign on issues. IN OTHER WORDS, the DOJ is picking sides with a campaign… colluding against the other campaign. CRAZY!!
No, this is not a joke. It is real. Hildabeast and “The Donald” write comedic scripts FOR SNL… SNL doesn’t make it up. What a sad day in our political malaise that THESE TWO people are our candidates. For more resons why conservative should vote different than Trump, see the article and audio at CFA News: http://cfaparty.org/news/
See also CNBC’s article entitled “Taco bowls and crazy tweets: Why Donald Trump will never be presidential
For more clear and humorous exchanges like this, go to The Morning Answer
The Morning Answer Crew discusses the rift in the Republican Party… visa~vis the non-endorsement by leading Republicans. From Paul Ryan to the Bushes. Talk of those who are calling for support as well are included in the discussion, like Mike Huckabee and Bill Bennett. I am one who thinks along the lines of Paul Ryan that while we don’t always get the ideal… “The Donald” is not even near the minimum standards of the ideal. He is, as Ben Shapiro puts it, the farthest left leaning person to EVER be the presumptive nominee.
For articles discussing the reasons NOT to vote for Donald Trump, see The Constitutional Federalists of America’s posts and article/audio.
For more clear and humorous exchanges like this, go to AM870 The Answer.
Couldn’t pass this up.