I posted a video showing a Federal Crime, and I get this retarded response:
First of all, that response did not address in any way the forensic evidence of a particular person deleting records that Federal Law says must be kept… but… Cyber Ninja’s [essentially] said no such thing. A normal — unbiased person sanely led by common sense and not a hook through the nose by the boob-tube news industry might ask as Kari Lake did (she is running for AZ Governor):
So, this post is for all the noobs like ROSS T. mentioned at the outset. I would say “enjoy,” but what is below is a crime that changed the outcome of an election. KEEP IN MIND… ALL THIS IS ONE COUNTY IN ARIZONA. ONE.
- In the 2020 presidential election, the margin of victory was only 10,457 votes, a small fraction of the 57,734 ballots with known issues. Again, this is almost 6 times the margin of victory in the Presidential race and is multiples of the margin of victory in other races. Based on these factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable. (“CYBER NINJAS” — see executive summary HERE)
THE BIGGIES IN MY MIND:
- Maricopa County did not preserve the digital security logs for the 2020 election for 22 months in accordance with FEDERAL LAW.
- Shared passwords and the same passwords across the entire election system.
- Mail in ballots were cast under voter registration IDs for people that may not have received their ballots by mail because they had moved, and no one with the same last name remained at the address.
- Nearly half of the votes flagged as suspicious — 23,344 — fell into a category called “ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.” They included 15,035 who moved within the county before the registration deadline, 6,591 who moved to another state before the registration deadline and 1,718 who moved to a different county before the registration deadline.
- Found 34,448 votes from those who voted more than once in Arizona in the 2020 election. 17,000 votes that NEVER should have been included in the audit!
- The day before the audit was to begin, nearly 1.1 million subpoenaed files were anonymously deleted. Doing this was criminal obstruction of justice. Arizona’s Attorney General, Mark Brnovic, must pursue these crimes.
NOQ REPORT has some of the cataloging of issues here (RPT adds in some media to this post from NOQ):
MAGA INSTITUTE opines on the “deletion” of logs:
Only fools — or — ROSS T.
Of note as well is what Dominion said was impossible:
More from CYBER NINJAS regarding….
Massive Duplicate Ballot Discrepancies Revealed In Audit Report
Extensive Cyber Security Issues Found During AZ Audit
FIXING THE ISSUE:
“Law enforcement needs to be involved”
Sen. Petersen says “the numbers don’t reconcile”
“It appears they broke the law with duplicate ballots”
Deleted election data
Board of Supervisors obstruction
Broken chain of custody
Time for criminal investigations! pic.twitter.com/fuS9ORswKg
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) September 24, 2021
WHAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE?