REAL CLEAR POLITICS has a “Counter” of Sorts
JUMP to updated numbers: March 30th
CLINICAL LABORATORIES via the CDC from Sept 2019 to March 2020 (“specimens” is people. Flu season is almost over for 2019-2020):
Article Relating To Estimates and Percentages
(Same info from that CDC page is incorporated below) Estimates for Covid-19 come from (I will include other articles related to rate of infections):
- There are probably 25 to 50 people who have the virus for every one person who is confirmed. (Dr. Makary BIO | YAHOO)
- that 86% of infections went undocumented (SCIENCE | NEW YORK POST)
- WHO Official: 80% of people who are infected with coronavirus will have a mild disease (FOX)
- Marc Lipsitch from Harvard University, who cautions that 40-70% of the world’s population will become infected (CBS)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Says Coronavirus Is Likely Seasonal. What Does That Mean? (DAILY CALLER)
- Horowitz: Man who spooked the world with coronavirus model walks back his prediction (CONSERVATIVE REVIEW)
- The Scientist Whose Doomsday Pandemic Model Predicted Armageddon Just Walked Back The Apocalyptic Predictions (THE FEDERALIST)
- Epidemiologist Behind Highly-Cited Coronavirus Model Drastically Downgrades Projection (DAILY WIRE)
- A Fiasco in The Making? As the Coronavirus Pandemic Takes Hold, We Are Making Decisions Without Reliable Data (STAT NEWS)
- Good News: Scientists Say Coronavirus Does Not Undergo Significant Number Of Mutations (DAILY WIRE)
- While Most Of Europe Is In Lockdown, Sweden Is Going Its Own Way (THE LOCAL)
MARCH 27TH, 8:30am
- CDC tested versus confirmed specimens (CDC)
- Coronavirus world statistics (WORLD’O’ METER)
- Coronavirus United States statistics (WORLD’O’ METER)
IMPROMPTU “EXCEL” (CLICK TO ENLARGE)
BTW, I made this graphic because I am not proficient in Excel, so this is the next best way for me to express the info in a similar way.
(March 30th – 7:30am)
WORLD WIDE CORONA NUMBERS (KNOWN)
- 35,236 (known deaths) | 740,743 (known cases) = 4.75%
UNITED STATES CORONA NUMBERS (KNOWN)
- 2,597 (known deaths) | 144,280 (known cases) = 1.79%
24,000 (best est. known deaths) | 242,330 (known infections) = 9.90% (CDC has the number at 7.3% – I do not know the criteria for them dropping the number?)
WORLD WIDE CORONA NUMBERS (ESTIMATED)
- LOW # 18,561,550 (0.19% death rate with known deaths);
- HIGH # 37,123,100 (0.09% death rate with known deaths).
- 5,303,300 (0.66% death rate with known deaths).
UNITED STATES CORONA NUMBERS (ESTIMATED)
- LOW # 3,607,000 (0.07% death rate with known deaths);
- HIGH # 7,214,000 (0.03% death rate with known deaths).
- 1,030,571 (0.25% death rate with known deaths).
UNITED STATES FLU NUMBERS (ESTIMATED)
- 56,000 (estimated high death rate) | 38,000,000 (estimated infections) = 0.14%