(Via WATTS UP WITH THAT)
More from GENERATION LIBERTY:
- “Since the 1950s, polar bear numbers have increased by around 400%” – Click here.
- “water vapour is in fact the most abundant greenhouse gas” – Click here.
- “CO2 only makes up 0.04%of the earth’s atmosphere” – Click here.
- “multiple times in the earth’s history where CO2 levels have been higher and temperatures have been lower.” Click here, for Berner, et al. ‘Geocarb III’, a well known geochemical model of ancient CO2 levels showing them to be at vastly higher levels than currently. And here for Finnegan et al. ‘The Magnitude and Duration of Late Ordovician–Early Silurian Glaciation’ which examines the extent of glaciation during the Late Ordovician period, indicating much lower temperatures than currently.
- “I was told 97% of scientists agree that human induced climate change is happening and that the ‘science is settled’.” Click here.
- “500 scientists submitted a letter to the United Nations stressing there is no climate emergency, global warming has not increased natural disasters and the measures to fight climate change deny humans the life-giving benefits of electricity.” Read it here.
- “Ivar Giaver thinks climate change is a pseudoscience.” Click here.
- “Al Gore said that humanity had only 10 years left before the world would reach the point of no return.” Click here.
- “In the 1970s there was scientific consensus that the earth was heading into a period of significant cooling or a possible ice age.” Click here.
- “In 2009 Prince Charles said we had 8 years to save the world from ‘irretrievable climate and ecosystem collapse’.” Click here.
- “Since 1990, 1.2 billion people have overcome extreme poverty.” Click here.
- “137,000 people have been listen out of poverty everyday, for 25 years.” Click here.
- “So rather than worrying about the world ending in … 11 years” Click here.
- “or was it 18 months?” Click here.