For the latest, I suggest a couple of places to go:
- Muslim Convert Enrique Marquez Plotted Terror Attack in 2012
- Feds Expected ‘To Indict’ Man Who Bought AR-15s Used In San Bernardino Attack
- San Bernardino Jihadis Planned and Practiced Attack For a Year
They went to the shooting range to practice a full year before this event. That means she was in a burqa shootin an AR-15… um… if you see a person in a trash bag at the shooting range — CALL THE EFFEN FBI!
The Last Refuge has a good post and tracked down some photo’s of the Russian sisters.
Enrique Marquez Jr. who purchased the two military-style rifles several years ago that Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik used in the attack that killed 14 people at the Inland Regional Center, has emerged as a key figure in the investigation.
- He purchased the weapons in 2011 or 2012, around the time Farook is believed to have begun considering carrying out a terrorist attack in the U.S.
- Marquez also converted to Islam around that time.
- Marquez lived next door to Farook on Tomlinson Avenue in Riverside for many years. He also cemented his connection to his next-door neighbor by marrying the sister of Farook’s sister-in-law last year.
- The circumstances of the marriage are now also under investigation.
- Hours after the deadly attacks in San Bernardino, a cryptic message was posted on Marquez’s Facebook page. “I’m. Very sorry sguys (sic),” it read. “It was a pleasure.”
- Marquez checked himself into a mental health facility following the attacks.
Fox News has a short video explaining the latest: