Emotional beings think extraordinarily little but is swayed greatly by what they see on the boob tube.
They jump to wild conclusions as fact because corporate media says so.
They do not listen to middle-of-the-road guys who think well, like Hugh Hewitt who tempers wild conspiracies and accusations by Left and Right.
Maybe they will consider half-an-hour a day of Larry Elder to spur in them facts and thoughts from a side of the isle they have never affiliated themselves with.
Maybe in their contemplative age they will include thoughts they never had previously.
Just for searching out another viewpoint.
What is not known by the typical cable news watcher, probably, is that both the Capital Police and the mayor of D.C. turned down offers to help secure the government areas before and as the mob of crazed Lefties and Righties descended on the Capital:
- …Three days before the riot, the Pentagon offered National Guard manpower. And as the mob descended on the building Wednesday, Justice Department leaders reached out to offer up FBI agents. Capitol Police turned them down both times, according to senior defense officials and two people familiar with the matter. Despite plenty of warnings of a possible insurrection and ample resources and time to prepare, police planned only for a free speech demonstration. (WASHINGTON TIMES)
- …This is what Bowser wrote to acting U.S. Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen: “To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway.” If the media and Democrats are going to blame anyone, shouldn’t they be looking at the people RESPONSIBLE for security? (WE LOVE TRUMP)
Biden even called the Capital Police racist!
But the TDS is large with the Left, even if Pelosi said :“No member, regardless of party or politics, comes to Congress to impeach a president,” heh. Maxine Waters and Rashida Tlaib literally came to Congress wanting that. And Nancy Pelosi said in 2019 they have been trying to impeach Trump for 2-and-a-half-years (RPT):
- There was this racy headline, from Vanity Fair on Nov. 14, 2016: “Will Trump Be Impeached?”
- Then this, yet another Vanity Fair piece, on Dec. 15, 2016: “Democrats Are Paving the Way to Impeach Donald Trump.”
- There was this, from The New York Times, in an opinion headline from Nov. 3, 2016: “Donald Trump’s Impeachment Threat.”
- Remember: Trump wasn’t inaugurated until Jan. 20, 2017. He wasn’t even elected president until Nov. 8, 2016.
BEST ARTICLES on these issues recently penned are here:
- There Will Be No Unity: Some Inconvenient Reminders About How Dems Treated Trump During 2016 Transition, By Sister Toldjah (RED STATE)
- How Democrats Tried To Handcuff Trump From The Start, by Rowan Scarborough (WASHINGTON TIMES)
The above is all sedition. Not Trump’s or Republicans actions. Others actions are more seditious than the GOP’s actions.
Alan Dershowitz also notes impeachment cannot happen:
- “The case cannot come to trial in the Senate, because the Senate has rules, and the rules would not allow the case to come to trial until, according to the majority leader, until 1 p.m. on January 20th, an hour after President Trump leaves office,” (FOX)
He pointed out for the lame-brains (read here the cable news network watcher) that you cannot impeach a private citizen.
Some quotes I like:
- Wednesday was not a coup. It was a bunch of weird people making a scene at the capital. Nancy Pelosi asking the military to depose Trump? That’s a coup. And treason. — Joshua P.
- Over the past 20 years, Democrats have on three separate occasions objected to the validity of electoral votes on the floor of Congress. Wednesday, Jan. 6, will mark the first time Republicans chose do so in the past two decades. — DAILY WIRE
Larry takes calls from two individuals who attended Trump’ speech on Wednesday. According to these two individuals, the tone was peaceful.