This first video is from an older post via Gateway Pundit:
Spec. Zachari Klawonn is upset that someone banged on his door at 2 in the morning. It was a horrible experience. He was upsetting the soldiers so he moved off base…
Now he is suing the US Army.
Listen to the whole thing and ask yourself if this was a setup.
CNN pushes this anti-military Islamic sob story, via BreitbartTV:
Now that you are caught up, in case you weren’t, Army Specialist gives an interview about supposed Islamophobia for an Arab show in the Middle-East. Disgraceful:
He seems to bring up the Ground Zero mosque and sets up straw men about it. Here are some great arguments against this bad thinking:
- Discussing Mosques and Men
- Michael Medved Interviews Time Magazine Deputy Managing Editor Romesh Ratnesar About the Recent Time Magazine Cover Story~Is America Islamophobic (UPDATE: At Odds with Fellow Editor Bobby Ghosh)
- Even More Muslims Have Come Out Against Placing This Mosque at Ground Zero
- Fact and Common Sense vs Bad History and Analogies
- What Is Up With The LEFT? They Attack Because This Is How They Win Arguments…
- Subject/Object Distinction-Most of America Can Do It-Why Not the Media?