(Rearranged for homogeneous play) This is originally from Southwest Business Association: “Small business owners share their story and how a Minneapolis specific minimum wage will impact their business.” (Learn more at their website)
I find it sad that Leftists HATE big-business and the corporate models of doing business… yet they are all for getting rid of the small business owner by pricing them out of the market. Much to the GLEE of corporations.
Here are the three business highlighted in the video:
- Alaina Nelson – co-owner of Nicollet Ace Hardware (FACEBOOK)
- Jane Elias – Owner of Simply Jane Art Studio (WWW)
- Heather Bray – co-owner of The Lowbrow Burgers and Beer (WWW)
SEE MY: Economics 101 | Minimum Wage
Just to note though, as many of the comments to follow from my YouTube and LiveLeak also note… these are the same people running around screaming for “free college,” more welfare benefits, etc. They only speak up with economic common sense when THEIR bottom line is hit.
- I’m sorry to say, but it serves you right… and I have no sympathy for you. These people who are proud Bernie supporters and die-hard “progressives” staunchly support these horrific agendas as long as it’s someone else who has to foot the bill.
- The left is so f’ing stingy with their minimum wage anyway. Why not $50 a hour?
- So basically they support Bernie and his socialist ideas, except for when they personally need to chip in. Tells you everything you need to know about the character of these a$%holes.
- f&*k these twats, if it didn’t effect them they’d be out on the streets screaming for $15 an hour.
- Libtards are economically illiterate people, and the only way to make them understand how idiotic their policies are is to hit them in the pocketbook. Unfortunately most of them own nothing of value and spend most of their time hating and envying people who are better off than them, so it’s not an easy battle.
- Liberals only understand economics when it bites them in the ass personally.
- Self hating Leftist…
- funny how they wake up the minute it is not OTHER peoples money!
- Sad that they’re speaking the truth, and yet nobody would believe them unless they identified themselves as far left. Because hey, if a conservative said the exact same thing, it MUST be a lie!
- Hard to believe lefties get basic economics.
- I want to ask these people why it’s okay for them to not pay 15 dollars an hour but say corporations are greedy for not wanting to pay 15 dollars an hour.